Gb | Eng |
---|
她和他订婚了。 | She plighted herself to him. |
我们及早订票以确保有座。 | We book early to assure ourselves of seats. |
我已经在这个旅馆里预订了一个房间。 | I have engaged a room at this hotel. |
这家旅馆为旅客提供订票服务。 | The hotel provides a reservation of tickets for its residents. |
第二次世界大战期间,日本政府和德国签订了一项密约。 | The Japanese Government made a secret deal with Germany during the Second World War. |
从法国去订购一架飞机。 | A plane is gone to order from France. |
可以来信或传真预订。 | Reservations can be made by letter or fax. |
他专心致志地制订计划。 | He was involved in working out a plan. |
他们表示有签订合同的意愿。 | They showed a disposition to sign the contract. |
劳资双方仍在商谈制订和解方案. | Managers and workers are still working out a peace formula. |
我们为了双方的利益签订这项合同。 | We entered into this contract in the interests of both parties. |
我想我们应该制订出一项行动计划,用来对付这种情况。 | I think we should work out a strategy to deal with this situation. |
还没有装订成册的论文稿件堆放在桌子上。 | The unbound sheets of paper were piled up on the table. |
这项协议的签订将有助于缓和国际紧张局势。 | The signing of this agreement will help to reduce international tension. |
他对自己那本书的手稿先进行校订,然后才把它交给出版社。 | He revised the manuscript of his book before sending it to the publisher. |
警察订下了计划捉贼。 | The police worked out a plan to catch the thief. |
我们学校同最近的一家商店每月订购50盒粉笔。 | Our school contracted with the nearest shop for50 boxes of chalk a month. |
喂,我要订一个(份)大的乳酪比萨。 | Hello, I'd like to order a large cheese pizza, please. |
合伙契约两个人或多个人签订的法律契约,每个人都同意为一个商业实体出一部分资金和劳力,从而每个人都可分享固定比例的一部分利润和承担固定比例的一部分损失 | A legal contract entered into by two or more persons in which each agrees to furnish a part of the capital and labor for a business enterprise, and by which each shares a fixed proportion of profits and losses. |
我们刚刚订婚. | We've just got engaged. |
我们已经订阅了一份晚报。 | We have subscribed to an evening newspaper. |
我们在提供车辆方面与政府订有合约. | We have a contract with the Government for the supply of vehicles/to supply vehicles. |
有人把来客订旅馆房间的麻烦事交给我干。 | Someone has landed onto me the job of fixing hotel rooms for the visitors. |
长期地经验使他们能制订出一个正确和切实的方案 | Long experience enabled them to hammer out a correct and practical scheme. |
他们订出了该城的防御计划. | They planned the defence of the town. |
他们订婚的事成了镇上谈论的话题. | Their engagement is the talk of the town. |
如果我们不把价格压低,就甭想拿到订单。 | If we do not keep the price down, go bang our chance of get the order. |
若你方能保证按期交货,我们要下大的订单。 | If you can guarantee punctual delivery, we shall place large orders with you. |
他俩订婚的事在广受欢迎的新闻界极为轰动. | Their engagement created a terrific splash in the popular press. |
杰克和安妮订婚了。 | Jack and Anne are engaged. |
装订术,业装订书本的技艺、行业或职业 | The art, trade, or profession of binding books. |
商品促销商品销售的促销,如通过协调生产与销售以及做广告、办展览和制订销售战略 | The promotion of merchandise sales, as by coordinating production and marketing and developing advertising, display, and sales strategies. |
订费按季度交付. | Subscriptions should be paid quarterly. |
我订阅了几份杂志。 | I subscribed to several magazines. |
目录正在修订之中。 | The catalogue is under revision. |
我们预订了下一班的机票. | We're booked on the next flight. |
该宿舍的人订购了一些新家具. | The mess has ordered some new furniture. |
已经决定这本书要重新修订。 | It has been decided that the book shall be revised. |
听到这消息,很多人都来订货。 | Many people put in orders when they heard of this. |
他们向我们订购了三架新飞机. | They have placed an order with us for three new aircraft. |
我们为你在普拉扎旅馆预订了两夜的房间. | We've booked you in at the Plaza for two nights. |
这套程序是经理人员制订计划的可贵的工具。 | This program gives managers a valuable planning tool. |
首次订购时,本人将提供信用照会资料给您。 | My credit references will be provided if you can make an initial order. |
但我必须指出,我们的厂家手头上的过期订单很多。 | But I must point out that our factory has a lot of back order on hand. |
在我完全不了解的情况下, 她已先行办好了度假的预订手续. | Quite unknown to me, she'd gone ahead and booked the holiday. |
活页文选小短文或专题论文,常关于一个流行的题目,出版时未经装订 | A short essay or treatise, usually on a current topic, published without a binding. |
对如此大数量的订购,本公司希望以比价目表内所订价格为低的批发折扣来采购。 | For an order of this large quantity we expect a wholesale discount off your price-list. |
因我们订购的是季节性商品,贵方务必于十月前装运,不然我们就赶不上季节了。 | Be sure to ship the goods before October as what we ordered is seasonal goods. Otherwise we will not be able to catch the season. |
要买瓷砖的订货已登记下来了。 | The order for ceramic tiles has been booked in. |
会所决定增加报刊订阅份数. | The club has/have decided to increase subscriptions. |
我已写信订购我在报纸广告上看到的那种灯泡. | I've sent off for those bulbs I saw advertised in the paper. |
你们接受特殊订货吗? | Do you take special order? |
你订阅哪一种杂志? | Which journal(s) do you subscribe to? |
我将为你预订直飞伦敦的航班。 | I'll book you on a direct flight to London. |
在预订时交付定金是一般的[普遍遵守的]惯例. | It is accepted/standard practice to pay a deposit with one's order. |
贵方所订购货物之其余部分, 一俟我方进货即可供应. | The balance of your order will be supplied when we receive fresh stock. |
兹寄上经过修订的商品目录和价目表。有些可能对贵方合适。 | I send you my revised catalog and price- list, in the hope that you may find something to suit you. |
参照今日和你方的谈判记录,兹随函寄上详细叙述订购卫生衣的订单2份,请查收。 | Referring to my conversation with you today, I now enclose an order sheet for hosiery as specified. |
用多半尺度衡量,1988年对波音公司来说都是极好的一年。这一规模庞大的航空公司不但在销售方面创下记录,并积压了大量订单。 | By most measures,1988 has been an excellent year for the Boeing Company. The giant aerospace concern has racked up record sales and has a huge backlog of orders. |
|