| Gb | Eng |
|---|
| 常去教堂的英国人更喜欢严格的布教者,因为他认为一些深刻的真理不至于伤害他的邻居。 | The british churchgoer prefer a severe preacher because he think a few home truth with do his neighbour no harm. |
| 她对他的影响非常大,以至于完全控制了他。 | Her interest with him is such that she governs him absolutely. |
| 对这件事我就知道这些, 至于其他情况, 你可以问别人。 | This is all I know about it; for the rest, you may ask others. |
| 至于那男孩的才智, 多得他都用不完。 | As to intelligence, the boy has more than he can possibly make use of. |
| 威尔非常专心读书, 以至于没有吃晚餐。 | Will was so absorbed in reading that he went without his dinner. |
| 约翰甚至于不说一声“谢谢”就离开了。 | John left without so much as saying"Thank you." |
| 至于我嘛,无话可说。 | As for me, I have nothing to say. |
| 他是个经验非常丰富的导演,不至于为批评家们的议论而担心。 | He is the director whose experience is very rich, and can't go so far as worried about the comment of critics. |
| 我姐姐在假日里对孩子们放任不管,以至于有一段时间闹得很厉害,使邻居都感到厌烦。 | My sister left her children so much to themselves during the holidays that for a time they ran wild and became a nuisance to the neighbourhood. |
| 她不至于愚蠢到干出那样的事来。 | She is not so foolish as to do that. |
| 至于无家可归的人,那就为数众多了。 | As for the homeless, their name is legion. |
| 至于地平学说,我相信我能驳斥它。 | As for the Flat Earth theory, I believe I could refute it. |
| 但愿上帝使我们不至于鄙视我们的统治者,更愿上帝使他们不至于作出我们禁不住要鄙视他们的行动。 | Oh Lord, grant that we may not despise our rulers; and grant, oh Lord, that they may not act so we can't help it. |
| 至于动力方式是采用“蒸气式”抑或“柴油式”,我想贵公司将交由我方全权处理吧? | And the propulsion method whether steam or diesel, you'll leave to us, I suppose? |
|