| Gb | Eng |
|---|
| 对我来说,拥有一辆汽车的花费太大。 | It's too much of an expense for me to own a car. |
| 他为什么到那里去,这对我来说是个谜。 | Why he went there is a mystery to me. |
| 对我来说,价格太高是一个障碍。 | The high price is a balk to me. |
| 这场争论对我来说太深奥了,我一点都搞不明白。 | The argument was too intellectual for me; I couldn't follow a word of it. |
| 这家饭馆的价钱对我来说贵了些. | This restaurant is a bit pricey for me. |
| 这项新工作对我来说处处称心如意. | This new job suits me to a T. |
| 你愿意告诉谁就告诉谁--对我来说都无所谓. | Tell whoever you like it makes no difference to me. |
| 不管你怎麽说(对我来说)都无所谓, 反正我不去. | It makes no difference (to me) what you say: I'm not going. |
| 现在吃或是等一会儿再吃对我来说都一样. | It's all one to me whether we eat now or later. |
| 你的拜访对我来说是一种光荣。 | The meaning of your visit was translated to me as a sign of your affection. |
| 这些用人(对我来说)帮不上忙反而是累赘. | The servants were more of a hindrance than a help (to me). |
|