| Gb | Eng |
|---|
| 你可得安静点儿了,要不然我没法计算了。 | Do keep quiet or you'll throw me out in my calculations. |
| 除非出现奇迹, 不然我们现在是输定了. | Short of a miracle, we're certain to lose now. |
| 别把热水倒进玻璃杯里,不然它会炸的。 | Don't pour hot water into the glass or it will crack. |
| 快跑,不然你要迟到了。 | Run or else you'll be late. |
| 你得去上班了, 要不然就要失去这份工作了. | You must go to work or ,else you'll lose your job. |
| 把它放下,不然我就揍你。 | Put that down or else I'll smack you. |
| 别向后看,不然你会摔跤的。 | Don't look behind or you may fall. |
| 那强盗厉声叫道: `不许动, 不然就打死你.' | One false move and you're a dead man,' snarled the robber. |
| 除非有钱,要不然我是不会买房子的。 | Unless (being) rich, I am not going to buy a house. |
| 可别让他谈起政治来, 要不然他一谈就得一个晚上. | Don't set him off talking politics or he'll go on all evening. |
| 要不然他还会在教书,因为他的心仍然在课堂上和他的学生们在一起。 | Otherwise he would still be teaching, because his heart and soul were still in the classroom with his students. |
| 多亏你来帮忙--不然我们真没法办. | It's a good job you were there to help we couldn't have managed without you. |
| 你别找茬儿闹事, 要不然我就叫警察了! | Don't give me any aggro or I'll call the police! |
| 小毛孩子, 别跟我来这一套, 要不然有你後悔的. | Don't try anything on with me, kid, or you'll be sorry. |
| 把门关上,不然亮光能使底片发灰。 | Shut the door or the light will fog the film. |
| 因我们订购的是季节性商品,贵方务必于十月前装运,不然我们就赶不上季节了。 | Be sure to ship the goods before October as what we ordered is seasonal goods. Otherwise we will not be able to catch the season. |
|