1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)




Compounds Expand your vocabulary by studying more complex words built by the 'core words'.




CORE WORDS




BODMER10 5. VERBS speak paroli tala tale spreken sprechen parler hablar falar sprechen



3500ROM General Verbs speak parler parlare hablar falar nói sprechen
BRIT6000 speak,talk sprechen parlare parler hablar
BRIT6000 talk reden parlare parler hablar



TOPIK DIALECT 方言,土话 사투리 ほうげん【方言】。なまり【訛り】 tiếng địa phương, phương ngữ DIALECTO, JERGA
TOPIK TALK; MEETING 会谈 会谈,会晤,谈判 회담 かいだん【会談】 sự hội đàm, buổi hội đàm DISCUSIÓN, DIÁLOGO
TOPIK MANNER OF SPEAKING 말 套 语气,口气 말투 はなしぶり【話し振り】。はなしかた【話し方】 cách nói chuyện, lối nói chuyện MANERA DE HABLAR, IDIOLECTO
TOPIK HIS; HER; HE; SHE 自己 自己 자기 じぶん【自分】 chính mình, tự mình, bản thân mình AQUÍ
TOPIK TONE; WAY OF SPEAKING; MANNER OF SPEAKING 语套 语气 어투 いいかた【言い方】。はなしかた【話し方】。ごき【語気】。ごせい【語勢】 giọng, giọng điệu TONO, MANERA DE HABLAR
TOPIK GIFT OF GAB 口才 말재주 べんさい【弁才】 tài ăn nói ELOCUENCIA, FACUNDIA
TOPIK NEGOTIATION 交涉 交涉,谈判 교섭 こうしょう【交渉】 sư thỏa hiệp, sự thương lượng NEGOCIACIÓN, TRATO
TOPIK STYLE OF SPEECH; RHETORIC 话法 说话方法,说话方式 화법 はなしかた【話し方】。わほう【話法】 cách nói ESTILO DE DISCURSO
TOPIK REGIONAL DIALECT; VERNACULAR 方言 方言 방언 ほうげん【方言】。なまり【訛】 phương ngữ, tiếng địa phương DIALECTO, JERGA
TOPIK SOMNILOQUY 梦话,梦呓,呓语 잠꼬대 ねごと【寝言】 sự nói mê sảng SOMNILOQUÍA
TOPIK EQUIVOCATE 搪塞,支吾 얼버무리다 ごまかす。おちゃをにごす【お茶を濁す】。はぐらかす mập mờ, khó hiểu HABLAR VAGAMENTE, ACTUAR VAGAMENTE
TOPIK WHISPER 窃窃私语,咬耳朵 속삭이다 ひそひそとささやく【ひそひそと囁く】 thì thầm, thì thào CUCHICHEAR, SUSURRAR, MURMURAR
TOPIK SET ASIDE; LEAVE OUT; LET ALONE 姑舍 하다 坚辞,姑且不谈 고사하다 おろか。どころか đừng nói chi ESPERAR MUCHO MENOS ALGO
TOPIK IN A CALM AND ORDERLY WAY 有条有理地,有板有眼地 차근차근 きちんと。きちんときちんと。ちゃんと。たんねんに【丹念に】 chậm rãi, từ tốn DESPACIO, DETENIDAMENTE
TOPIK SHY 害羞,羞涩 수줍다 はずかしい【恥ずかしい】。てれくさい【照れくさい】 nhút nhát, rụt rè VERGONZOSO, TÍMIDO, COHIBIDO



HSK 1.0 (1992)

Big5

Gb

Pin

Eng


HSK 2.0 (2010)

Big5

Gb

Pin

Eng


HSK 3.0 (2022)

Big5

Gb

Pin

Eng

他不善言语。



He is not good at speaking .
不善 言语

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0507)


请继续说。



Please keep speaking .
继续

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0934)


妈妈说话很罗嗦。



My mother just doesn' t stop talking .
妈妈 说话

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3343)




Why not talk to her about it directly ?

为什么不直接和她谈谈呢?

He could not speak , he was so angry .

他说不出话来,他太生气了。

I will tell you about japan .

我会告诉你有关日本的事情。

Is it hard to speak english ?

说英语很难吗?

She began to talk to the dog .

她开始和狗说话。

May I speak with you ?

我可以和你说话吗?

I want to be able to speak english .

我希望能够说英语。

I'm very happy to hear about the party .

我很高兴听到有关聚会的消息。

Please speak a little more slowly .

请说得慢一点。

You must not speak loudly .

你不可以大声说话。

He can speak both english and french .

他会说英语和法语。

You will be able to speak english .

你将能够说英语。

I was charmed by her way of speaking .

我被她说话的方式迷住了。

I have a few friends to talk for a long time on the phone with .

我有几个朋友可以通过电话聊很长时间。

Can you speak english ?

你能说英语吗 ?

To speak english well is difficult .

说好英语很难。

You will soon learn to speak english well .

你很快就会学会说流利的英语。

He has never been heard of since .

从那以后就再也没有他的消息了。

You must speak in a loud voice .

你必须大声说话。

He acquired the ability to speak english .

他获得了说英语的能力。

He wanted to hear about the news .

他想听听这个消息。

I can only speak for myself .

我只能代表我自己说话。

My baby can't talk yet . He just cries .

我的宝宝还不会说话。 他只是哭。

We enjoy talking .

我们很享受聊天。

May I talk to you ?

我可以跟您说几句话吗 ?

May I speak to mike , please ?

我可以和迈克通话吗?

May I speak to you ?

我可以和你说话吗?

I couldn't speak well that day .

那天我没能好好说话。

I can speak english a little .

我会说一点英语。

I can't speak french .

我不会说法语。

I have no friend with whom to talk about it .

我没有朋友可以和我谈论这件事。

You can speak as you actually feel .

你可以说出你的实际感受。

He can speak french , still more english .

他会说法语,更会说英语。

I don't feel much like talking right now .

我现在不太想说话。

I don't feel like telling her about it .

我不想告诉她这件事。

You can speak english .

你会说英语。

He can speak french , and even more english .

他会说法语,甚至还会说英语。

He can speak french , not to mention english .

他会说法语,更不用说英语了。

I can never bring myself to talk about it .

我永远无法让自己谈论它。

He went on talking as though nothing had happened .

他继续说话,好像什么也没发生过一样。

I like to talk about the good old days .

我喜欢谈论过去的美好时光。

Nobody but john has heard of it .

除了约翰之外没有人听说过这件事。

We haven't heard from her of late .

我们最近没有她的消息。

If only I could speak english !

要是我会说英语就好了!

I'll speak to him at the first opportunity .

我会一有机会就和他说话。

Who can speak english ?

谁会说英语?

Speaking english is useful .

说英语很有用。

Could you speak more slowly , please ?

你可以再讲慢点吗 ?

I have never heard of him since .

从那以后我再也没有听说过他。

I heard from him last month .

我上个月收到他的来信。

I wish I could speak english like you .

我希望我能像你一样说英语。

It is easy for us to speak japanese .

我们说日语很容易。

There's no talking to him when he's angry .

他生气的时候没人跟他说话。

In addition to english , he can speak french .

除了英语之外,他还会说法语。

I'll talk to him at the earliest possible moment .

我会尽快和他谈谈。

Please speak to me in english .

请用英语跟我说话。

Talking in the library is not allowed .

图书馆内不允许说话。

He took delight in talking with friends .

他很高兴与朋友交谈。

She enjoyed talking with him .

她很喜欢和他说话。

Speaking english is a lot of fun .

说英语很有趣。

I've never heard of such a strange story .

我从来没有听说过这么奇怪的故事。

Man is the only animal that can talk .

人是唯一会说话的动物。

He can speak a little english .

他会说一点英语。

Please speak a little more slowly .

请说得慢一点。

I want someone to talk to .

我想找个人谈谈。

He stopped talking .

他不再说话了。

She was fond of talking about herself .

她很喜欢谈论自己。

You had better not speak loudly in this room .

你最好不要在这个房间里大声说话。

I've heard a lot about you .

我听说过很多关于你的事。

He is easy to talk to .

他很容易交谈。

I've heard a lot about you .

我听说过很多关于你的事。

I heard about the accident for the first time yesterday .

昨天我第一次听说这起事故。

I've heard about you .

我听说过你。

I don't feel like talking with anyone .

我不想和任何人说话。

She can hardly speak .

她几乎说不出话来。

How did you come to hear of it ?

你是怎么知道的?

I would like to talk with you again .

我想再和你谈谈。

Can you speak english ?

你能说英语吗 ?

Have you ever heard of him ?

你听说过他吗?

I wish I had more time to talk with her .

我希望有更多的时间与她交谈。

We stopped talking so that we could hear the music .

我们停止说话,以便能听到音乐。

She doesn't like to speak in public .

她不喜欢在公共场合讲话。

Not worth speaking of .

不值一提。

We hadn't so much as heard of her name .

我们根本没有听说过她的名字。

Won't you speak more slowly ?

你就不能说慢一点吗?

Her way of talking got on my nerves .

她说话的方式让我心烦意乱。

He stopped talking to them .

他不再跟他们说话了。

You speak first ; I will speak after .

你先说话; 我会在之后发言。

It is not easy to speak english well .

说好英语并不容易。

If you turn on me like that , I cannot talk any more .

如果你这样对我,我就不能再说话了。

I've heard a lot about you .

我听说过很多关于你的事。

He is able to speak five languages .

他能说五种语言。

Who do you want to talk to ?

你想和谁说话?

I was too surprised to speak .

我惊讶得说不出话来。

Few people can speak a foreign language perfectly .

很少有人能完美地说一门外语。

I'm not able to speak so fast .

我不能说得那么快。

He is able to speak japanese .

他会说日语。

I still haven't heard from him .

我还没有收到他的消息。

I wish I had more time to talk with you .

我希望有更多时间与你交谈。

Maybe we should talk again tomorrow .

也许我们应该明天再谈。

She went on speaking .

她继续说道。

I had plenty of time to talk to many friends .

我有足够的时间和很多朋友交谈。

We went on talking about the matter .

我们继续谈论这件事。

Jack can speak french .

杰克会说法语。

Speaking english is difficult .

说英语很难。

And we had spent hours talking together .

我们一起聊了好几个小时。

Thereafter we heard no more from him .

此后我们就再也没有他的消息了。

I have not heard from her for a year .

我已经一年没有她的消息了。

This is the first time I heard about it .

这是我第一次听说。

She went on talking about her new car at the party .

她在聚会上继续谈论她的新车。

He has the ability to speak ten languages .

他有能力讲十种语言。

I enjoyed talking with her .

我很喜欢和她聊天。

She has no one to speak to .

她没有人可以说话。

I want to talk to her .

我想和她谈谈。

She can speak three foreign languages .

她会说三门外语。

To speak is one thing and to write is another .

说是一回事,写又是另一回事。

It is difficult for japanese people to speak english fluently .

日本人很难说一口流利的英语。

Can we talk ?

我们可以谈谈吗 ?

Tom's way of speaking got on my nerves .

汤姆的说话方式让我心烦意乱。

Could you speak more slowly ?

你能说慢一点吗?

There is no use talking to her .

跟她说话是没有用的。

They went on talking for hours .

他们聊了几个小时。

He did not like her manner of speech .

他不喜欢她的说话方式。

I have never heard of him since then .

从那以后我就再也没有听说过他。

It will be hard for you to speak english .

你说英语会很困难。

You don't have to talk so loud .

你不必说话那么大声。

I am to talk over the matter with him tomorrow .

我明天要和他谈谈这件事。

The man kept talking for an hour .

那人一直讲了一个小时。

You must not speak with your mouth full .

你不能满嘴说话。

Could you speak a little louder please ?

请你说大声一点好吗?

They all tried to talk at one time .

他们同时试图说话。

I've enjoyed talking to you .

我很高兴和你聊天。

Can he speak english ?

他会说英语吗?

May I talk with you ?

我可以和你谈谈吗?

I would like to talk to him face to face .

我想和他面对面谈谈。

I read about the singer in a magazine , too .

我也在一本杂志上读到过有关这位歌手的信息。

He tried speaking french to us .

他尝试对我们说法语。

Did you ever hear of such a strange custom ?

你听说过这样奇怪的习俗吗?

The teacher went on talking for two hours .

老师讲了两个小时。

May I talk with you in private about the matter ?

我可以和你私下谈谈这件事吗?

It is easy to talk .

说话很容易。

She came across to speak to me .

她过来跟我说话。

I don't like to speak in public .

我不喜欢在公共场合讲话。

I soon got accustomed to speaking in public .

我很快就习惯了在公共场合演讲。

I wish I had the time to stay and talk with you .

我希望有时间留下来和你谈谈。

She was so angry that she could not speak .

她气得说不出话来。

Speaking english is not easy .

说英语并不容易。

She broke down when she heard about the accident .

当她听说这起事故时,她崩溃了。

You are not to speak to him while he is studying .

他学习时你不可以和他说话。

Who is going to speak tonight ?

今晚谁将发言?

Did you ever hear of such a thing ?

你听说过这样的事吗?

She can naturally speak english .

她自然会说英语。

I'd like to speak to judy .

我想和朱迪说话。

Why not talk it over with your teacher ?

为什么不和你的老师讨论一下呢?

I'd like to speak to john .

我想和约翰通话。

He is terrible at speaking english .

他英语说得很糟糕。

You must not speak with your mouth full .

你不能满嘴说话。

She is ashamed to speak up .

她羞于开口。

There should be something for us to talk about .

我们应该有话可说。

It's mean of you to talk that way .

你这样说话太卑鄙了。

Have you heard from her ?

你有她的消息吗?

He kept talking .

他一直在说话。

Speaking foreign languages is not easy .

说外语并不容易。

I don't like the way he speaks .

我不喜欢他说话的方式。

I'm glad to have this opportunity to speak to you .

我很高兴有这个机会与您交谈。

I'd like to speak to you for a moment .

我想和你谈谈。

Can you speak french ?

你会说法语吗 ?

I enjoyed talking with you .

我很高兴和你聊天。

You heard from him ?

你有他的消息吗?

They can think and speak .

他们可以思考和说话。

You are free to talk with anyone .

您可以自由地与任何人交谈。



为什么不直接和她谈谈呢?
他说不出话来,他太生气了。
我会告诉你有关日本的事情。
说英语很难吗?
她开始和狗说话。
我可以和你说话吗?
我希望能够说英语。
我很高兴听到有关聚会的消息。
请说得慢一点。
你不可以大声说话。
他会说英语和法语。
你将能够说英语。
我被她说话的方式迷住了。
我有几个朋友可以通过电话聊很长时间。
你能说英语吗 ?
说好英语很难。
你很快就会学会说流利的英语。
从那以后就再也没有他的消息了。
你必须大声说话。
他获得了说英语的能力。
他想听听这个消息。
我只能代表我自己说话。
我的宝宝还不会说话。 他只是哭。
我们很享受聊天。
我可以跟您说几句话吗 ?
我可以和迈克通话吗?
我可以和你说话吗?
那天我没能好好说话。
我会说一点英语。
我不会说法语。
我没有朋友可以和我谈论这件事。
你可以说出你的实际感受。
他会说法语,更会说英语。
我现在不太想说话。
我不想告诉她这件事。
你会说英语。
他会说法语,甚至还会说英语。
他会说法语,更不用说英语了。
我永远无法让自己谈论它。
他继续说话,好像什么也没发生过一样。
我喜欢谈论过去的美好时光。
除了约翰之外没有人听说过这件事。
我们最近没有她的消息。
要是我会说英语就好了!
我会一有机会就和他说话。
谁会说英语?
说英语很有用。
你可以再讲慢点吗 ?
从那以后我再也没有听说过他。
我上个月收到他的来信。
我希望我能像你一样说英语。
我们说日语很容易。
他生气的时候没人跟他说话。
除了英语之外,他还会说法语。
我会尽快和他谈谈。
请用英语跟我说话。
图书馆内不允许说话。
他很高兴与朋友交谈。
她很喜欢和他说话。
说英语很有趣。
我从来没有听说过这么奇怪的故事。
人是唯一会说话的动物。
他会说一点英语。
请说得慢一点。
我想找个人谈谈。
他不再说话了。
她很喜欢谈论自己。
你最好不要在这个房间里大声说话。
我听说过很多关于你的事。
他很容易交谈。
我听说过很多关于你的事。
昨天我第一次听说这起事故。
我听说过你。
我不想和任何人说话。
她几乎说不出话来。
你是怎么知道的?
我想再和你谈谈。
你能说英语吗 ?
你听说过他吗?
我希望有更多的时间与她交谈。
我们停止说话,以便能听到音乐。
她不喜欢在公共场合讲话。
不值一提。
我们根本没有听说过她的名字。
你就不能说慢一点吗?
她说话的方式让我心烦意乱。
他不再跟他们说话了。
你先说话; 我会在之后发言。
说好英语并不容易。
如果你这样对我,我就不能再说话了。
我听说过很多关于你的事。
他能说五种语言。
你想和谁说话?
我惊讶得说不出话来。
很少有人能完美地说一门外语。
我不能说得那么快。
他会说日语。
我还没有收到他的消息。
我希望有更多时间与你交谈。
也许我们应该明天再谈。
她继续说道。
我有足够的时间和很多朋友交谈。
我们继续谈论这件事。
杰克会说法语。
说英语很难。
我们一起聊了好几个小时。
此后我们就再也没有他的消息了。
我已经一年没有她的消息了。
这是我第一次听说。
她在聚会上继续谈论她的新车。
他有能力讲十种语言。
我很喜欢和她聊天。
她没有人可以说话。
我想和她谈谈。
她会说三门外语。
说是一回事,写又是另一回事。
日本人很难说一口流利的英语。
我们可以谈谈吗 ?
汤姆的说话方式让我心烦意乱。
你能说慢一点吗?
跟她说话是没有用的。
他们聊了几个小时。
他不喜欢她的说话方式。
从那以后我就再也没有听说过他。
你说英语会很困难。
你不必说话那么大声。
我明天要和他谈谈这件事。
那人一直讲了一个小时。
你不能满嘴说话。
请你说大声一点好吗?
他们同时试图说话。
我很高兴和你聊天。
他会说英语吗?
我可以和你谈谈吗?
我想和他面对面谈谈。
我也在一本杂志上读到过有关这位歌手的信息。
他尝试对我们说法语。
你听说过这样奇怪的习俗吗?
老师讲了两个小时。
我可以和你私下谈谈这件事吗?
说话很容易。
她过来跟我说话。
我不喜欢在公共场合讲话。
我很快就习惯了在公共场合演讲。
我希望有时间留下来和你谈谈。
她气得说不出话来。
说英语并不容易。
当她听说这起事故时,她崩溃了。
他学习时你不可以和他说话。
今晚谁将发言?
你听说过这样的事吗?
她自然会说英语。
我想和朱迪说话。
为什么不和你的老师讨论一下呢?
我想和约翰通话。
他英语说得很糟糕。
你不能满嘴说话。
她羞于开口。
我们应该有话可说。
你这样说话太卑鄙了。
你有她的消息吗?
他一直在说话。
说外语并不容易。
我不喜欢他说话的方式。
我很高兴有这个机会与您交谈。
我想和你谈谈。
你会说法语吗 ?
我很高兴和你聊天。
你有他的消息吗?
他们可以思考和说话。
您可以自由地与任何人交谈。