HSK 1.0 (1992) | Big5 | Gb | Pin | Eng | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
C | 無法 | 无法 | wu2 fa3 | no-way/ have no way/ be incapable/ be unable | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
HSK 2.0 (2010) | Big5 | Gb | Pin | Eng | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
HSK 3.0 (2022) | Big5 | Gb | Pin | Eng | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
4 | 無法 | 无法 | wúfǎ | nohow, unable to, unable, cannot | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
爱滋病迄今还无法治癒。 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I cannot follow you . | 我无法跟随你。 | His writing is impossible to read . | 他的作品无法阅读。
She could not state her own opinion . 她无法发表自己的意见。
I cannot put up with his idleness any longer . 我再也无法忍受他的无所事事了。
The rain kept us from going out . 大雨使我们无法外出。
We could not open the box anyhow . 无论如何我们都无法打开盒子。
You can't run my life . 你无法主宰我的生活。
I cannot put up with this noise . 我无法忍受这种噪音。
Words cannot express it . 言语无法表达。
He could not carry out his plan . 他无法实施他的计划。
I can't stand this noise any longer . 我再也无法忍受这种噪音了。
He could not answer that question . 他无法回答这个问题。
The heavy rain kept us from going out . 大雨使我们无法外出。
I couldn't understand him at first . 起初我无法理解他。
I can't abide that noise . 我无法忍受那种噪音。
It was impossible for me to answer this question . 我无法回答这个问题。
I can't stand all this noise . 我无法忍受这些噪音。
He was so tired that he could hardly stand . 他累得几乎无法站立。
I can not get enough sleep any more . 我再也无法获得足够的睡眠了。
I can't get rid of my cold . 我无法摆脱感冒。
I could not make up my mind out of hand . 我无法立即做出决定。
I can't get rid of this cold . 我无法摆脱这种寒冷。
I couldn't get to sleep . 我无法入睡。
You can't get ahead if you don't work hard . 如果你不努力工作,你就无法出人头地。
Men can not exist without air . 没有空气,人就无法存在。
The storm prevented me from going out for a walk . 暴风雨使我无法出去散步。
I was unable to look her in the face . 我无法直视她的脸。
Somehow I cannot settle down to work . 不知何故,我无法静下心来工作。
She couldn't look him in the face . 她无法直视他的脸。
I am unable to agree on that point . 在这一点上我无法同意。
I couldn't take in the lecture at all . 我根本无法听懂讲座。
Words failed me . 我无法言语。
I could not attend the meeting . 我无法参加会议。
I can not get the message through to her . 我无法将消息传递给她。
I can never bring myself to talk about it . 我永远无法让自己谈论它。
She couldn't put up with his rudeness any more . 她再也无法忍受他的无礼了。
You will never get him to agree . 你永远无法让他同意。
Fish cannot live out of water . 鱼离开水就无法生存。
Her answer couldn't be understood . 她的回答让人无法理解。
A bad cold prevented her from attending the class . 重感冒使她无法上课。
I can't imagine john coming on time . 我无法想象约翰会准时到来。
You cannot solve this problem in an ordinary way . 你无法用普通的方式解决这个问题。
Illness prevented me from going out . 疾病使我无法外出。
Illness kept me from going there . 疾病使我无法去那里。
We cannot tell what may happen in future . 我们无法预测未来会发生什么。
I cannot put up with the noise any longer . 我再也无法忍受噪音了。
I can't put up with it any longer . 我再也无法忍受了。
I cannot put up with his bad manners any longer . 我再也无法忍受他的无礼行为了。
He will not be able to do the work . 他将无法完成这项工作。
He was too tired to walk any more . 他太累了,无法再走路了。
I was too sick to stand . 我病得无法站立。
I spoke to him in english , but I couldn't make myself understood . 我用英语跟他说话,但我无法让他听懂。
I couldn't bring myself to call on him . 我无法让自己去拜访他。
I can't explain the difference between those two . 我无法解释这两者之间的区别。
We cannot live without air and water . 没有空气和水我们就无法生存。
It is impossible to tell what will happen in that country . 无法预测那个国家会发生什么。
You can not believe a word he says . 他说的每一句话你都无法相信。
The car wouldn't start . 汽车无法启动。
You never can tell what will happen in the future . 你永远无法预测未来会发生什么。
I cannot bring myself to help such a man . 我无法让自己去帮助这样一个人。
You never can tell what will happen in future . 你永远无法预测未来会发生什么。
I can't stand this pain . 我无法忍受这种痛苦。 |