1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)





Verbs Nouns Adjectives/Adverbs Pronouns Prepositions Conjunctions
were (Advanced search)




CORE WORDS




Tanaka6000 answered Tanaka6000 lowered Tanaka6000 were Tanaka6000 weren

COMPOUND WORDS


if I were you {phrase} (advice introduction) werewolf {n} (wolflike human)

5000 WORDS










werewolf P4905






PHRASES



如果我是超人就好了。



It would be great if I were superhuman .
如果 超人

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0326)



他们取得了成功。



They were very successful .
他们 取得 成功

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0572)



电脑记录证明了我的想法是对的。



The computer records prove that my ideas were correct .
电脑 记录 证明 想法

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0981)



临终前,儿女都不在他身边。



His children were not with him at his deathbed .
临终前 , 儿女 身边

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1104)



他们接受了记者的访问。



They were interviewed by reporters .
他们 接受 记者 访问

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1243)



沙滩上留下了她的足迹。



Her footprints were left on the beach .
沙滩 留下 足迹

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1718)



2008年的奥运会在北京举行。



The 2008 Olympic Games were held in Beijing .
2008 奥运会 北京 举行

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1852)



天气太热,他们出了很多汗。



It was so hot that they were sweating profusely .
天气 太热 , 他们 很多

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1905)



倘若我是天使就好了。



It would be great if I were an angel .
倘若 天使

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2503)



这些兔子被屠杀。



These rabbits were slaughtered .
这些 兔子 屠杀

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2790)



汽车的辐条被撞坏了。



The wheel spokes of the car were damaged in the crash .
汽车 辐条 撞坏

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3108)



乍一见面,双方都很高兴。



The moment they saw each other , they were happy .
见面 , 双方 高兴

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3365)



他的双腿瘫痪了。



His legs were paralyzed .
双腿 瘫痪

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3391)



他们正准备分赃。



They were just planning to divide the spoils .
他们 准备 分赃

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3453)



平民惨遭杀戮。



Civilians were tragically massacred .
平民 惨遭 杀戮

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3471)





All but one were present .

除一人外,其他人都在场。

All of the students were present .

所有学生都在场。

We were in danger of losing our lives .

我们有失去生命的危险。

We were all set to leave when the phone rang .

我们正准备离开时,电话响了。

What would you do , if you were in my place ?

如果你处于我的位置,你会怎么做?

They were on board the same airplane .

他们乘坐同一架飞机。

The truth is that the parents were to blame .

事实是,父母应该受到责备。

They were abandoned by their mother .

他们被母亲抛弃了。

Why were you silent all the time ?

为什么你一直沉默?

There were flowers all around .

周围都是鲜花。

As many men as came were welcomed .

有多少人来就受到欢迎。

What were you doing , dad ?

爸爸你在做什么?

I wish I were a prince .

我希望我是一个王子。

There were a great many people at the airport .

机场里有很多人。

We were excited to see the game .

我们很高兴看到这场比赛。

He answered that he knew no french .

他回答说他不懂法语。

We were poor , but we were happy .

我们很穷,但我们很快乐。

Some were playing tennis on the tennis court .

有些人正在网球场上打网球。

Did you find what you were looking for ?

你是否找到你要找的东西 ?

Do as you were told to do .

按照别人告诉你的去做。

Were there any stars in the sky ?

天上有星星吗?

You were at home yesterday , weren't you ?

昨天你在家,不是吗?

We were not a little disappointed with you .

我们对你一点也不失望。

Few children were in the room .

房间里只有几个孩子。

Quite a few people were present at the meeting yesterday .

昨天的会议到场的人不少。

All of them were handmade things .

全部都是手工制作的东西。

Her actions were in vain .

她的举动是徒劳的。

Our house was robbed while we were away .

我们不在的时候,我们的房子被抢劫了。

I felt as if I were dreaming .

我感觉自己好像在做梦一样。

All but tom were present .

除汤姆外,其他人都在场。

We were just about to enter the room .

我们正要进入房间。

A group of boys were coming up to me .

一群男孩向我走来。

About one hundred people were killed in this accident .

大约一百人在这次事故中丧生。

I feel as if I were dreaming .

我感觉自己就像在做梦一样。

We were as one in our opinion .

我们认为我们是一体的。

People were eager for peace .

人们渴望和平。

They were hindered in their study .

他们的学习受到了阻碍。

We were in london last winter .

去年冬天我们在伦敦。

It is , as it were , a life and death problem .

可以说,这是一个生死攸关的问题。

There were several stars seen in the sky .

天空中出现了几颗星星。

Where were you last night ?

你昨晚在哪里 ?

If I were in your situation , I would do the same thing .

如果我处于你的情况,我也会做同样的事情。

They were scolded by the teacher .

他们被老师骂了。

The results were far from satisfactory .

结果远不尽如人意。

We were moved to tears .

我们感动得热泪盈眶。

I had no notion that you were coming .

我没想到你会来。

The children were playing at keeping house .

孩子们正在玩看家的游戏。

The class were divided in their opinion .

班级里意见不一。

A number of books were stolen .

许多书籍被盗。

The fact is we were not invited .

事实是我们没有被邀请。

They were anxious I would help them .

他们渴望我能帮助他们。

We were caught in a shower on the way to school .

我们在去学校的路上淋了一场雨。

The students were highly pleased at the news .

学生们听到这个消息非常高兴。

There were a great many people present at the assembly .

出席集会的人很多。

What would you do if you were in my place ?

如果你处在我的位置你会怎么做?

This year there were few rainy days in august .

今年八月很少下雨。

We were all tired .

我们都累了。

All but the boy were asleep .

除了男孩以外,其他人都睡着了。

I wish I were a bird .

我希望我是一只鸟。

Where were you going ?

你要去哪里?

Were we to do such a thing , we should be punished .

如果我们做了这样的事,我们就应该受到惩罚。

All of us were silent .

我们大家都沉默了。

The police were able to find the criminal .

警方成功找到了罪犯。

It happened that we were on the same bus .

碰巧我们在同一辆公共汽车上。

What you were taught is wrong .

你所受的教育是错误的。

The hills were full of pretty flowers .

山上开满了美丽的花朵。

There were no more than two books on the desk .

桌子上不超过两本书。

There were many children in the room .

房间里有很多孩子。

You were talking in your sleep last night .

昨晚你在睡梦中说话。

The sun was hot and they were tired .

太阳很热,他们很累。

There were quite a few interesting things to see .

有很多有趣的东西值得一看。

Were you playing tennis yesterday morning ?

昨天早上你打网球了吗?

Her eyes were moist with tears .

她的眼睛湿润了。

They were criticizing each other .

他们互相批评。

None of them were present at the meeting .

他们均未出席会议。

There were not many present .

在场的人并不多。

They were alarmed at the news .

他们对这个消息感到震惊。

The father and his son were very alike .

父亲和儿子非常相像。

You were mine .

你是我的 。

We were all attention .

我们都受到了关注。

' I'm japanese ,'' the boy answered .

“我是日本人,”男孩回答道。

They were never to return to their country .

他们永远不会返回自己的国家。

If you were in my place , what would you do ?

如果你处在我的位置,你会怎么做?

We were very tired .

我们很累。

I wish I were younger .

我希望我年轻一点。

Who were you speaking to on the phone ?

你在电话里跟谁说话?

If it were not for exams , we would be happy .

如果不是考试,我们会很高兴。

There were hundreds of cars on the street .

街上有数百辆汽车。

But my mother always answered .

但妈妈总是回答。

I've been friends with him since we were children .

我和他从小就是朋友。

She speaks as if she were a teacher .

她说话就像一位老师一样。

He talks as if he were a teacher .

他说话就像一位老师一样。

The children were well looked after .

孩子们得到了很好的照顾。

They were watching for the signal to start .

他们正在等待开始的信号。

We were born on the same day .

我们是同一天出生的。

They were making a fool of me .

他们在愚弄我。

What were you doing down there ?

你在下面做什么?

You were very kind to us .

你对我们很好。

Few girls were late for school .

很少有女孩上学迟到。

We were back to square one .

我们又回到了原点。

They were successful in solving the problem .

他们成功地解决了这个问题。

There were many people at the concert .

音乐会上有很多人。

We were made to stand in line .

我们被迫排队。

All the members were present .

全体成员均到场。

We were all very happy at breakfast .

早餐时我们都很高兴。

They were excited at the news .

他们听到这个消息很兴奋。

I took it for granted that you were on my side .

我理所当然地认为你站在我这边。

We were held up for two hours on account of the accident .

由于这次事故,我们被耽搁了两个小时。

They were on the lookout for a storm .

他们正在警惕暴风雨。

Because of a traffic jam , we were late for the meeting .

由于交通堵塞,我们开会迟到了。

Her eyes were red from crying .

她的眼睛哭红了。

The two children were of an age .

两个孩子同龄。

We were all attention .

我们都受到了关注。

We were all set to leave when the phone rang .

我们正准备离开时,电话响了。

I wish I were a bird .

我希望我是一只鸟。

He answered that he could swim well .

他回答说他游得很好。

Two of them were drowned .

其中两人被淹死了。

We were certain of winning the game .

我们有信心赢得这场比赛。

The children were playing about .

孩子们正在玩耍。

The men were at a loss .

男人们一脸茫然。

A lot of trees were cut down .

很多树被砍倒了。

There were two hundred people in the room .

房间里有两百人。

We were talking to each other all the time .

我们一直在互相交谈。

We were late , owing to the heavy snow .

由于大雪,我们迟到了。

After the rain , there were puddles on the street .

雨后,街上有水坑。

If it were not for water , no living things could live .

如果没有水,任何生物都无法生存。

Mr tani and his wife were present at that party .

塔尼先生和他的妻子出席了那次聚会。

They were afraid of the big dog .

他们害怕那条大狗。

Were all the members present at the meeting ?

所有成员均出席会议吗?

You were shouting at her and I don't like that .

你对她大喊大叫,我不喜欢这样。

Why were you absent yesterday ?

你昨天为什么缺席?

It so happened that they were not there .

碰巧他们不在。

They were alone in the library .

图书馆里只剩下他们两个人。

They were for the most part young people .

他们大部分是年轻人。

They were looking on the beautiful garden .

他们正在观赏美丽的花园。

There were three people waiting before me .

已经有三个人在我前面等着了。

They answered my questions with difficulty .

他们艰难地回答了我的问题。

Were I a bird , I would be there at once .

如果我是一只鸟,我就会立刻到那里。

What would you do if you were in my place ?

如果你处在我的位置你会怎么做?

We were disappointed because we could not carry out our plan .

我们很失望,因为我们无法执行我们的计划。

I wish she were alive now .

我希望她现在还活着。

All were present .

所有人都在场。

We were worried we might miss the train .

我们担心我们会错过火车。

Apart from her , everybody answered the question .

除了她之外,所有人都回答了这个问题。

There were a lot of people in the park .

公园里有很多人。

No fewer than thirty people were present .

在场的人不下三十人。

I wouldn't do it if I were you .

如果我是你我就不会这么做。

Were you told to do so ?

有人告诉你这样做吗?

Nobody answered the telephone .

没人接电话。

All were satisfied .

大家都很满意。

The children were going to make sport of her .

孩子们会取笑她。

Only six people were present at the party .

参加聚会的只有六人。

Several students were absent from school because of colds .

几名学生因感冒缺课。

Thousands of people were there .

那里有数千人。

They were all ears for the news .

他们全神贯注地听着这个消息。

All the villages were beautiful .

所有的村庄都很美丽。

They were always making jokes .

他们总是开玩笑。

This is same car that we were in yesterday .

这是我们昨天乘坐的同一辆车。

I answered with joy .

我高兴地回答。

Were I rich , I would help the poor .

如果我富有,我就会帮助穷人。

You were late for work .

你上班迟到了。

I wish I were clever .

我希望我很聪明。

Many lives were lost in the accident .

许多人在事故中丧生。

Here we were at tokyo station .

我们到了东京车站。

She said that they were good friends of hers .

她说他们是她的好朋友。

They were badly in need of water .

他们急需水。

Were you at home last night ?

昨晚你在家吗?

The results were as follows .

结果如下。

Mother and I were in the garden .

我和妈妈在花园里。

Last week five students were absent from class .

上周有五名学生缺课。

They were very kind to me .

他们对我很好。

They were most attentive to his speech .

他们最注意他的讲话。

We were held up for two hours on account of an accident .

由于发生事故,我们被耽搁了两个小时。

Three children were playing in the park .

三个孩子正在公园里玩耍。

I thought the questions were easy .

我以为问题很简单。

Some were late .

有些人迟到了。

I wish I were as smart as you are .

我希望我能像你一样聪明。

Two men were fighting on the street .

两个男人在街上打架。

Who is the man that you were talking with ?

和你说话的那个人是谁?

What would you do if war were to break out ?

如果战争爆发你会怎么做?

I've known jim ever since we were children .

我从小就认识吉姆。

Many people were killed as a result of the storm .

许多人在风暴中丧生。

Nobody answered my question .

没有人回答我的问题。

Her words were as follows .

她的话如下。

We were caught in a storm .

我们陷入了一场暴风雨。

Were you at school at that time ?

那时你在学校吗?

If I were you , I wouldn't do so .

如果我是你,我就不会这样做。

We were surprised to hear the news .

听到这个消息我们很惊讶。

Those standing were all men .

站着的都是男人。

The children were playing in the middle of the street .

孩子们正在马路中间玩耍。

Many boys and girls were present .

许多男孩和女孩在场。

Would that I were young again .

要是我又年轻了就好了。

They answered their teacher's question with difficulty .

他们艰难地回答了老师的问题。

American songs were on the air .

正在播放美国歌曲。

Seen from the plane , the islands were very pretty .

从飞机上看,这些岛屿非常漂亮。

There were no radios in japan in those days .

那时日本还没有收音机。

We were looking at the picture .

我们正在看照片。

Soon we were clear of the town .

很快我们就离开了城镇。

Were you tired last night ?

昨晚你累吗?

It happened that we were in london .

碰巧我们在伦敦。

You talk as if you were the boss .

你说话就好像你是老板一样。

They were very excited .

他们非常兴奋。

He answered as follows .

他回答如下。

I should ask him if I were you .

我应该问他我是不是你。

You were kind to help me .

你很友善地帮助了我。

There were more people present at the birthday party than was expected .

参加生日聚会的人数比预期的要多。

Why were you late this morning ?

你今天早上为什么迟到了?

Were they busy last week ?

他们上周很忙吗?

The children were playing in the dirt .

孩子们在泥土里玩耍。

So they were not able to dream .

所以他们无法做梦。

We were delighted to hear of your success .

我们很高兴听到您的成功。

There were two cakes .

有两个蛋糕。

Six months later we were married .

六个月后我们结婚了。

What sign were you born under ?

你出生在什么星座?

There were more than 100 students there .

那里有一百多名学生。

Not only she but also her parents were invited to the party .

不仅她,还有她的父母都被邀请参加聚会。

We were not invited to the party .

我们没有被邀请参加聚会。

Those present at the meeting were surprised at the news .

与会人员对此消息感到惊讶。

We were afraid that we might hurt him .

我们担心我们会伤害他。

He answered his parents back .

他回答了他的父母。

All the people were moved by his speech .

所有人都被他的演讲所感动。

I had no idea that you were coming .

我不知道你会来。

You talk as if you were the boss .

你说话就好像你是老板一样。

There were no radios in those times .

那个时代还没有收音机。

I wish she were alive now .

我希望她现在还活着。

There were fifty persons in all .

总共有五十人。

We were all present at the meeting .

我们都出席了会议。

Why were you absent yesterday ?

你昨天为什么缺席?

All were silent .

所有人都沉默了。

What would you do if you were in my place ?

如果你处在我的位置你会怎么做?

The participants were for the most part women .

参与者大部分是女性。

We were longing for peace .

我们渴望和平。

If you were in my place , what would you do ?

如果你处在我的位置,你会怎么做?

We were examined in english .

我们接受的是英语考试。

If it were not for this book , I couldn't study .

如果没有这本书,我就无法学习。

When were you born ?

你什么时候出生 ?

He came in while we were at table .

我们吃饭的时候他进来了。

There were quite a few children in the park .

公园里有不少孩子。

There were none in the room .

房间里一个人也没有。

They were not sure whether they could come or not .

他们不确定自己是否能来。

Were you scolded by your teacher ?

你被老师骂过吗?

They were caught in a shower on the way .

他们在途中遇到了阵雨。

We used to swim every day when we were children .

当我们还是孩子的时候,我们每天都去游泳。

There were a great many boys and girls in the park .

公园里有很多男孩和女孩。

We were flying about six hours .

我们飞行了大约六个小时。

The children were not to blame for the accident .

这起事故不应归咎于孩子们。

Many people were killed as a result of the storm .

许多人在风暴中丧生。

I wish I were as rich as he .

我希望我能像他一样富有。

We were fully satisfied .

我们非常满意。

John answered for his sister .

约翰替他妹妹回答。

There were few children in the room .

房间里没有几个孩子。

In days gone by , things were different .

在过去的日子里,情况有所不同。

We were fascinated by her voice .

我们被她的声音迷住了。

Mary's eyes were filled with tears .

玛丽的眼睛里充满了泪水。

There were quite a few interesting things to see .

有很多有趣的东西值得一看。

Were you at home ? No , I wasn't .

你在家吗 ? 不,我不是。



除一人外,其他人都在场。
所有学生都在场。
我们有失去生命的危险。
我们正准备离开时,电话响了。
如果你处于我的位置,你会怎么做?
他们乘坐同一架飞机。
事实是,父母应该受到责备。
他们被母亲抛弃了。
为什么你一直沉默?
周围都是鲜花。
有多少人来就受到欢迎。
爸爸你在做什么?
我希望我是一个王子。
机场里有很多人。
我们很高兴看到这场比赛。
他回答说他不懂法语。
我们很穷,但我们很快乐。
有些人正在网球场上打网球。
你是否找到你要找的东西 ?
按照别人告诉你的去做。
天上有星星吗?
昨天你在家,不是吗?
我们对你一点也不失望。
房间里只有几个孩子。
昨天的会议到场的人不少。
全部都是手工制作的东西。
她的举动是徒劳的。
我们不在的时候,我们的房子被抢劫了。
我感觉自己好像在做梦一样。
除汤姆外,其他人都在场。
我们正要进入房间。
一群男孩向我走来。
大约一百人在这次事故中丧生。
我感觉自己就像在做梦一样。
我们认为我们是一体的。
人们渴望和平。
他们的学习受到了阻碍。
去年冬天我们在伦敦。
可以说,这是一个生死攸关的问题。
天空中出现了几颗星星。
你昨晚在哪里 ?
如果我处于你的情况,我也会做同样的事情。
他们被老师骂了。
结果远不尽如人意。
我们感动得热泪盈眶。
我没想到你会来。
孩子们正在玩看家的游戏。
班级里意见不一。
许多书籍被盗。
事实是我们没有被邀请。
他们渴望我能帮助他们。
我们在去学校的路上淋了一场雨。
学生们听到这个消息非常高兴。
出席集会的人很多。
如果你处在我的位置你会怎么做?
今年八月很少下雨。
我们都累了。
除了男孩以外,其他人都睡着了。
我希望我是一只鸟。
你要去哪里?
如果我们做了这样的事,我们就应该受到惩罚。
我们大家都沉默了。
警方成功找到了罪犯。
碰巧我们在同一辆公共汽车上。
你所受的教育是错误的。
山上开满了美丽的花朵。
桌子上不超过两本书。
房间里有很多孩子。
昨晚你在睡梦中说话。
太阳很热,他们很累。
有很多有趣的东西值得一看。
昨天早上你打网球了吗?
她的眼睛湿润了。
他们互相批评。
他们均未出席会议。
在场的人并不多。
他们对这个消息感到震惊。
父亲和儿子非常相像。
你是我的 。
我们都受到了关注。
“我是日本人,”男孩回答道。
他们永远不会返回自己的国家。
如果你处在我的位置,你会怎么做?
我们很累。
我希望我年轻一点。
你在电话里跟谁说话?
如果不是考试,我们会很高兴。
街上有数百辆汽车。
但妈妈总是回答。
我和他从小就是朋友。
她说话就像一位老师一样。
他说话就像一位老师一样。
孩子们得到了很好的照顾。
他们正在等待开始的信号。
我们是同一天出生的。
他们在愚弄我。
你在下面做什么?
你对我们很好。
很少有女孩上学迟到。
我们又回到了原点。
他们成功地解决了这个问题。
音乐会上有很多人。
我们被迫排队。
全体成员均到场。
早餐时我们都很高兴。
他们听到这个消息很兴奋。
我理所当然地认为你站在我这边。
由于这次事故,我们被耽搁了两个小时。
他们正在警惕暴风雨。
由于交通堵塞,我们开会迟到了。
她的眼睛哭红了。
两个孩子同龄。
我们都受到了关注。
我们正准备离开时,电话响了。
我希望我是一只鸟。
他回答说他游得很好。
其中两人被淹死了。
我们有信心赢得这场比赛。
孩子们正在玩耍。
男人们一脸茫然。
很多树被砍倒了。
房间里有两百人。
我们一直在互相交谈。
由于大雪,我们迟到了。
雨后,街上有水坑。
如果没有水,任何生物都无法生存。
塔尼先生和他的妻子出席了那次聚会。
他们害怕那条大狗。
所有成员均出席会议吗?
你对她大喊大叫,我不喜欢这样。
你昨天为什么缺席?
碰巧他们不在。
图书馆里只剩下他们两个人。
他们大部分是年轻人。
他们正在观赏美丽的花园。
已经有三个人在我前面等着了。
他们艰难地回答了我的问题。
如果我是一只鸟,我就会立刻到那里。
如果你处在我的位置你会怎么做?
我们很失望,因为我们无法执行我们的计划。
我希望她现在还活着。
所有人都在场。
我们担心我们会错过火车。
除了她之外,所有人都回答了这个问题。
公园里有很多人。
在场的人不下三十人。
如果我是你我就不会这么做。
有人告诉你这样做吗?
没人接电话。
大家都很满意。
孩子们会取笑她。
参加聚会的只有六人。
几名学生因感冒缺课。
那里有数千人。
他们全神贯注地听着这个消息。
所有的村庄都很美丽。
他们总是开玩笑。
这是我们昨天乘坐的同一辆车。
我高兴地回答。
如果我富有,我就会帮助穷人。
你上班迟到了。
我希望我很聪明。
许多人在事故中丧生。
我们到了东京车站。
她说他们是她的好朋友。
他们急需水。
昨晚你在家吗?
结果如下。
我和妈妈在花园里。
上周有五名学生缺课。
他们对我很好。
他们最注意他的讲话。
由于发生事故,我们被耽搁了两个小时。
三个孩子正在公园里玩耍。
我以为问题很简单。
有些人迟到了。
我希望我能像你一样聪明。
两个男人在街上打架。
和你说话的那个人是谁?
如果战争爆发你会怎么做?
我从小就认识吉姆。
许多人在风暴中丧生。
没有人回答我的问题。
她的话如下。
我们陷入了一场暴风雨。
那时你在学校吗?
如果我是你,我就不会这样做。
听到这个消息我们很惊讶。
站着的都是男人。
孩子们正在马路中间玩耍。
许多男孩和女孩在场。
要是我又年轻了就好了。
他们艰难地回答了老师的问题。
正在播放美国歌曲。
从飞机上看,这些岛屿非常漂亮。
那时日本还没有收音机。
我们正在看照片。
很快我们就离开了城镇。
昨晚你累吗?
碰巧我们在伦敦。
你说话就好像你是老板一样。
他们非常兴奋。
他回答如下。
我应该问他我是不是你。
你很友善地帮助了我。
参加生日聚会的人数比预期的要多。
你今天早上为什么迟到了?
他们上周很忙吗?
孩子们在泥土里玩耍。
所以他们无法做梦。
我们很高兴听到您的成功。
有两个蛋糕。
六个月后我们结婚了。
你出生在什么星座?
那里有一百多名学生。
不仅她,还有她的父母都被邀请参加聚会。
我们没有被邀请参加聚会。
与会人员对此消息感到惊讶。
我们担心我们会伤害他。
他回答了他的父母。
所有人都被他的演讲所感动。
我不知道你会来。
你说话就好像你是老板一样。
那个时代还没有收音机。
我希望她现在还活着。
总共有五十人。
我们都出席了会议。
你昨天为什么缺席?
所有人都沉默了。
如果你处在我的位置你会怎么做?
参与者大部分是女性。
我们渴望和平。
如果你处在我的位置,你会怎么做?
我们接受的是英语考试。
如果没有这本书,我就无法学习。
你什么时候出生 ?
我们吃饭的时候他进来了。
公园里有不少孩子。
房间里一个人也没有。
他们不确定自己是否能来。
你被老师骂过吗?
他们在途中遇到了阵雨。
当我们还是孩子的时候,我们每天都去游泳。
公园里有很多男孩和女孩。
我们飞行了大约六个小时。
这起事故不应归咎于孩子们。
许多人在风暴中丧生。
我希望我能像他一样富有。
我们非常满意。
约翰替他妹妹回答。
房间里没有几个孩子。
在过去的日子里,情况有所不同。
我们被她的声音迷住了。
玛丽的眼睛里充满了泪水。
有很多有趣的东西值得一看。
你在家吗 ? 不,我不是。