1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)





Verbs Nouns Adjectives/Adverbs Pronouns Prepositions Conjunctions
meinen (Advanced search)




CORE WORDS






COMPOUND WORDS


at large {prep} (in general) generally {adv} (popularly or widely) mean {v} (to have conviction in what one says) mean {v} (to signify) think {v} (be of the opinion that) well-meaning {adj} (with good intentions)

5000 WORDS







เห็นว่า, คิดว่า P0907


to think, to mean P0907
pensar, opinar P0907
pensare P0907
signifier P0907



PHRASES



我把钥匙交给了房东。



I gave my key to the landlord .
钥匙 交给 房东

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0239)



你认为怎么样?



What do you think ?
认为 怎么样

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0319)



今年我的股票获利了。



I made a profit from my stock this year .
今年 股票 获利

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0400)



我准备给朋友发邮件。



I am getting ready to send e-mails to my friends .
准备 朋友 发邮件

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0900)



他们设宴为我庆祝。



They held a banquet to celebrate in my honor .
他们 设宴 庆祝

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0974)



他们采纳了我的建议。



They accepted my advice .
他们 采纳 建议

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1382)



肩上的行李很笨重。



The pack on my shoulders is very heavy and awkward .
肩上 行李 笨重

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1418)



我去拜访老师。



I am going to visit my teacher .
拜访 老师

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1902)



我在帮爸爸看管行李。



I am watching the luggage for my father .
爸爸 看管 行李

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2173)



我辞职不干了。



I quit my job .
辞职 不干

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2279)



我买的股票赚钱了。



I have earned money from my stocks .
股票 赚钱

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2615)





Are you against my plan ?

你反对我的计划吗?

I always brush my coat when I come home .

我回家时总是刷外套。

Let go of my arm !

放开我的手臂!

I take my hat off to you .

我向你脱帽致敬。

I met my classmate .

我遇见了我的同学。

I intend him to help me with my homework .

我想让他帮我做作业。

For my part I prefer to stay at home .

就我而言,我更喜欢呆在家里。

Every time I see this picture , I remember my father .

每次看到这张照片,我都会想起我的父亲。

I had to vary my plan .

我不得不改变我的计划。

Everybody was jealous of my success .

每个人都嫉妒我的成功。

He paid no attention to my advice .

他没有理会我的建议。

Please wash my back .

请帮我洗背。

I heard my name called from behind me .

我听到身后有人叫我的名字。

I saw my friend to the station .

我送我朋友到车站。

This is his answer to my letter .

这是他对我信的答复。

I don't want to be any more burden to my parents .

我不想再成为父母的负担。

I look forward to my birthday .

我期待着我的生日。

I made my brother go to the station .

我让我弟弟去车站。

I have been to the airport to see my friend off .

我已经去机场送我的朋友了。

I missed my usual train .

我错过了平常的火车。

I have just been to the station to see my uncle off .

我刚刚去车站给叔叔送行。

I hadn't seen my friend for over twenty years .

我已经二十多年没有见到我的朋友了。

The reason I succeeded was because I was lucky .

我之所以成功,是因为我很幸运。

I must have lost my key along the way .

我一定是在路上把钥匙弄丢了。

I informed her of my success .

我告诉她我的成功。

My parents have gone to the airport to see my uncle off .

我的父母已经去机场为我叔叔送行了。

It's for my personal use .

这是供我个人使用的。

The accident happened before my very eyes .

事故就发生在我眼前。

Do I have to bring my son to your office ?

我必须带我儿子去你的办公室吗?

May I introduce my friend to you .

我可以把我的朋友介绍给你吗?

I had finished my homework when you called me .

你打电话给我时我已经完成作业了。

I'm busy with my homework .

我正忙着做作业。

He wrote a prompt answer to my letter .

他立即给我的信写了答复。

I am seeing my uncle tomorrow .

我明天要见我叔叔。

She mentioned my name in her book .

她在她的书中提到了我的名字。

Do you mean that you have already decided on this plan ?

你的意思是你已经决定了这个计划?

She pointed out my mistake .

她指出了我的错误。

I went to the airport to meet my father .

我去机场接我父亲。

These shoes don't fit my feet .

这双鞋不适合我的脚。

I commit my son to your care .

我将我的儿子交给你照顾。

I have left my umbrella in a bus .

我把雨伞落在公共汽车上了。

Could you put my name on the waiting list ?

你能把我的名字列入等候名单吗?

I left my hat as I got off the train .

下火车时我留下了帽子。

Hang on my lips .

挂在我的唇上。

I cannot see him without thinking of my brother .

我每次见到他都会想起我的兄弟。

I'd like to extend my stay through sunday .

我想把我的住宿时间延长到周日。

I can't believe my eyes .

我简直不敢相信自己的眼睛。

My mother is making my father a cake .

我妈妈正在给我爸爸做蛋糕。

I have just been to the station to see my uncle off .

我刚刚去车站给叔叔送行。

Somebody called my name in the dark .

有人在黑暗中叫我的名字。

My friends celebrated my birthday .

我的朋友们庆祝了我的生日。

I helped my parents with the housework .

我帮父母做家务。

Please remember to see my father next week .

请记得下周来看我父亲。

His life is in my hands .

他的命就在我手里。

I'm looking for my pen .

我正在找我的笔。

May I take off my coat ?

我可以脱掉外套吗?

I had lost my pen .

我的笔丢了。

I met my teacher on the street the other day .

前几天我在街上遇见了我的老师。

I can't find my pen .

我找不到我的笔了。

I asked my son what he really wanted .

我问儿子他真正想要什么。

I have been to the airport to see my father off .

我已经去机场送我父亲了。

I wish to see my father .

我想见见我的父亲。

For my part I prefer to stay at home and read a novel .

就我而言,我更喜欢呆在家里看小说。

You will do well to take my advice .

你最好听听我的建议。

He took no notice of my advice .

他没有理会我的建议。

Day after day I called on my sick friend .

我日复一日地去看望我生病的朋友。

Your ideas are different from mine .

你的想法和我的不一样。

He is only a baby in my eyes .

他在我眼里只是个婴儿。

I got my license this summer .

我今年夏天拿到了驾照。

She took care of my dog .

她照顾我的狗。

I'm seeing my old friend this evening .

今晚我要见我的老朋友。

I want you to meet my cousin .

我想让你见见我的表弟。

I'm busy with my homework .

我正忙着做作业。

You may use my pen .

你可以用我的笔。

I owe my success to you .

我的成功归功于你。

I never see you without thinking of my father .

每次见到你我都会想起我的父亲。

I want to quit my current job .

我想辞去目前的工作。

Let me pay my share .

让我支付我的部分 。

I was worried about my mistakes at first .

起初我很担心自己的错误。

Let me go my own way .

让我走我自己的路吧。

Could you tell me my balance ?

你能告诉我我的余额吗?

Let go of my arm .

放开我的手臂。

What we say and what we mean are often quite different .

我们所说的和我们的意思常常是截然不同的。

Would you call up my husband ?

你能给我丈夫打电话吗?

Please wait till I have finished my coffee .

请等我喝完咖啡。

I have my passport .

我有护照。

I admit my mistake .

我承认我的错误。

I owe my success to your help .

我的成功归功于你的帮助。

She is envious of my success .

她很羡慕我的成功。

I see with my eyes .

我亲眼所见。

Don't put sugar in my coffee .

不要在我的咖啡里加糖。

At last I accepted his proposal against my will .

最后我违背自己的意愿接受了他的提议。

It's all over for me . I lost my job .

对我来说一切都结束了。 我失去了工作。

Will you go over my plan ?

你能仔细看看我的计划吗?

I almost left my umbrella in the train .

我差点把伞落在火车上了。

I will watch tv as soon as I get through my job .

我一完成工作就会看电视。

Help me with my homework .

帮我辅导功课 。

I will call you when I have done my shopping .

我买完东西后会给你打电话。

Take my advice !

听我的劝告 !

That is in my recollections .

那是我的回忆。

So what are you implying ?

那么你在暗示什么?

I can't hold up my head before him .

我在他面前抬不起头来。

What shall I put on over my sweater ?

我应该在毛衣外面穿什么?

Will you help me with my english homework ?

你能帮我做英语作业吗?

I made my son see the doctor .

我让我儿子去看医生。

Father often helps me with my homework .

爸爸经常辅导我做作业。

I visited my friend tom yesterday .

我昨天拜访了我的朋友汤姆。

I , for my part , have nothing more to say .

就我而言,我无话可说。

I'm going to get my own way this time .

这次我要我行我素了。

I left my tennis racket on the train .

我把网球拍落在火车上了。

I am not so poor that I cannot send my son to college .

我还没有穷到无法送儿子上大学。

His ideas are quite different from mine .

他的想法和我的很不一样。

For my part I have no objection to the plan .

就我而言,我不反对这个计划。

I saw it with my own eyes .

我亲眼所见。

She took my brother for me .

她为我带走了我的兄弟。

Do you know my brother masao ?

你认识我哥哥正男吗?

Father often helps me with my homework .

爸爸经常辅导我做作业。

I married him against my will .

我违背自己的意愿嫁给了他。

I owe my success to you .

我的成功归功于你。

I want to pick out a present for my friend .

我想为我的朋友挑选一件礼物。

I'm afraid I have an inflammation in my eyes .

我担心我的眼睛发炎了。

I'm proud of my father .

我为我的父亲感到骄傲。

I want you to help me with my homework .

我想让你帮我做作业。

I have been to see my friend off .

我去给我的朋友送行。

I'd like you to meet my brother , tom .

我想让你见见我的兄弟汤姆。

Please give me a hand with my homework .

请帮我做作业。

They don't know my name .

他们不知道我的名字。

He took no notice of my advice .

他没有理会我的建议。

People often take me for my brother .

人们常常把我当作我的兄弟。

I owe my success to my friend .

我的成功归功于我的朋友。

My poor english cost me my job .

我糟糕的英语让我失去了工作。

My father helped me with my homework .

我爸爸帮我做作业。

He would not listen to my advice .

他不听我的建议。

He laughed at my joke .

他被我的笑话逗笑了。

I graduated from university last year .

我去年大学毕业了。

I'll get my son to make the plan .

我会让我儿子制定计划。

Someone was calling my name .

有人在叫我的名字。

I'm proud of my brother .

我为我的兄弟感到骄傲。

If you follow my advice , you will have no trouble .

如果你听从我的建议,你就不会有麻烦了。

He envied my success .

他羡慕我的成功。

I saw it with my own eyes .

我亲眼所见。

I could hear my name called .

我能听到有人叫我的名字。

He acted on my advice .

他按照我的建议行事。

I put up my umbrella .

我撑起雨伞。

I have lost my place .

我失去了我的位置。

I have no great belief in my doctor .

我对我的医生不太信任。

I got my son to repair the door .

我让我儿子修门。

I heard my name called .

我听到有人叫我的名字。

They are familiar with my father .

他们对我父亲很熟悉。

I'll just go for a walk to clear my head .

我去散散步,让头脑清醒一下。

Will you help me with my homework ?

你能帮我做作业吗?

I'll quit my job for the sake of my health .

为了我的健康,我会辞去工作。

I'd like to see my son .

我想见见我的儿子。

Thank you for remembering my birthday .

谢谢你还记得我的生日。

She has a strong objection to my plan .

她强烈反对我的计划。

I stood up for an old man old man to take my seat .

我站起来让一位老人让座。

It fell short of my expectation .

它没有达到我的预期。

That reminds me of my father .

这让我想起了我的父亲。

I can't find my key .

我找不到我的钥匙了。

I made my son a doctor .

我让我儿子当了医生。

I don't remember where I put my key .

我不记得我把钥匙放在哪里了。

I am going to send my son to college .

我要送我儿子上大学。

For my part , I have no objection .

就我而言,我不反对。

I owe what I am today to my parents .

我有今天的成绩,全归功于我的父母。

It was very nice of you to help me with my homework .

你帮我做作业真是太好了。

Fetch me my hat .

把我的帽子给我拿来。

I left my key in my room .

我把钥匙忘在房间里了。



你反对我的计划吗?
我回家时总是刷外套。
放开我的手臂!
我向你脱帽致敬。
我遇见了我的同学。
我想让他帮我做作业。
就我而言,我更喜欢呆在家里。
每次看到这张照片,我都会想起我的父亲。
我不得不改变我的计划。
每个人都嫉妒我的成功。
他没有理会我的建议。
请帮我洗背。
我听到身后有人叫我的名字。
我送我朋友到车站。
这是他对我信的答复。
我不想再成为父母的负担。
我期待着我的生日。
我让我弟弟去车站。
我已经去机场送我的朋友了。
我错过了平常的火车。
我刚刚去车站给叔叔送行。
我已经二十多年没有见到我的朋友了。
我之所以成功,是因为我很幸运。
我一定是在路上把钥匙弄丢了。
我告诉她我的成功。
我的父母已经去机场为我叔叔送行了。
这是供我个人使用的。
事故就发生在我眼前。
我必须带我儿子去你的办公室吗?
我可以把我的朋友介绍给你吗?
你打电话给我时我已经完成作业了。
我正忙着做作业。
他立即给我的信写了答复。
我明天要见我叔叔。
她在她的书中提到了我的名字。
你的意思是你已经决定了这个计划?
她指出了我的错误。
我去机场接我父亲。
这双鞋不适合我的脚。
我将我的儿子交给你照顾。
我把雨伞落在公共汽车上了。
你能把我的名字列入等候名单吗?
下火车时我留下了帽子。
挂在我的唇上。
我每次见到他都会想起我的兄弟。
我想把我的住宿时间延长到周日。
我简直不敢相信自己的眼睛。
我妈妈正在给我爸爸做蛋糕。
我刚刚去车站给叔叔送行。
有人在黑暗中叫我的名字。
我的朋友们庆祝了我的生日。
我帮父母做家务。
请记得下周来看我父亲。
他的命就在我手里。
我正在找我的笔。
我可以脱掉外套吗?
我的笔丢了。
前几天我在街上遇见了我的老师。
我找不到我的笔了。
我问儿子他真正想要什么。
我已经去机场送我父亲了。
我想见见我的父亲。
就我而言,我更喜欢呆在家里看小说。
你最好听听我的建议。
他没有理会我的建议。
我日复一日地去看望我生病的朋友。
你的想法和我的不一样。
他在我眼里只是个婴儿。
我今年夏天拿到了驾照。
她照顾我的狗。
今晚我要见我的老朋友。
我想让你见见我的表弟。
我正忙着做作业。
你可以用我的笔。
我的成功归功于你。
每次见到你我都会想起我的父亲。
我想辞去目前的工作。
让我支付我的部分 。
起初我很担心自己的错误。
让我走我自己的路吧。
你能告诉我我的余额吗?
放开我的手臂。
我们所说的和我们的意思常常是截然不同的。
你能给我丈夫打电话吗?
请等我喝完咖啡。
我有护照。
我承认我的错误。
我的成功归功于你的帮助。
她很羡慕我的成功。
我亲眼所见。
不要在我的咖啡里加糖。
最后我违背自己的意愿接受了他的提议。
对我来说一切都结束了。 我失去了工作。
你能仔细看看我的计划吗?
我差点把伞落在火车上了。
我一完成工作就会看电视。
帮我辅导功课 。
我买完东西后会给你打电话。
听我的劝告 !
那是我的回忆。
那么你在暗示什么?
我在他面前抬不起头来。
我应该在毛衣外面穿什么?
你能帮我做英语作业吗?
我让我儿子去看医生。
爸爸经常辅导我做作业。
我昨天拜访了我的朋友汤姆。
就我而言,我无话可说。
这次我要我行我素了。
我把网球拍落在火车上了。
我还没有穷到无法送儿子上大学。
他的想法和我的很不一样。
就我而言,我不反对这个计划。
我亲眼所见。
她为我带走了我的兄弟。
你认识我哥哥正男吗?
爸爸经常辅导我做作业。
我违背自己的意愿嫁给了他。
我的成功归功于你。
我想为我的朋友挑选一件礼物。
我担心我的眼睛发炎了。
我为我的父亲感到骄傲。
我想让你帮我做作业。
我去给我的朋友送行。
我想让你见见我的兄弟汤姆。
请帮我做作业。
他们不知道我的名字。
他没有理会我的建议。
人们常常把我当作我的兄弟。
我的成功归功于我的朋友。
我糟糕的英语让我失去了工作。
我爸爸帮我做作业。
他不听我的建议。
他被我的笑话逗笑了。
我去年大学毕业了。
我会让我儿子制定计划。
有人在叫我的名字。
我为我的兄弟感到骄傲。
如果你听从我的建议,你就不会有麻烦了。
他羡慕我的成功。
我亲眼所见。
我能听到有人叫我的名字。
他按照我的建议行事。
我撑起雨伞。
我失去了我的位置。
我对我的医生不太信任。
我让我儿子修门。
我听到有人叫我的名字。
他们对我父亲很熟悉。
我去散散步,让头脑清醒一下。
你能帮我做作业吗?
为了我的健康,我会辞去工作。
我想见见我的儿子。
谢谢你还记得我的生日。
她强烈反对我的计划。
我站起来让一位老人让座。
它没有达到我的预期。
这让我想起了我的父亲。
我找不到我的钥匙了。
我让我儿子当了医生。
我不记得我把钥匙放在哪里了。
我要送我儿子上大学。
就我而言,我不反对。
我有今天的成绩,全归功于我的父母。
你帮我做作业真是太好了。
把我的帽子给我拿来。
我把钥匙忘在房间里了。