1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)





Verbs Nouns Adjectives/Adverbs Pronouns Prepositions Conjunctions
ganz (Advanced search)




CORE WORDS






COMPOUND WORDS


absorb {v} (to occupy fully) all {adv} (intensifier) all {determiner} (throughout the whole of (a stated period of time)) all along {adv} (duration, see also: for the entire time) all day {adv} (the entire day) all ears {adj} (awaiting explanation) arrogance {n} (act or habit of arrogating, or making undue claims in an overbearing manner) at large {prep} (in general) be all ears {v} (to listen carefully or eagerly; to anticipate) brand new {adj} (utterly new) by and large {adv} (mostly, generally; with few exceptions) cohere {v} (to stick together) complement {v} (to complete) complete {adj} (with everything included) complete {v} (to make whole or entire) completely {adv} (in a complete manner) completely {adv} (to the fullest extent or degree) cool {adj} (colloquial: all right, acceptable) decent {adj} (fair; good enough; okay) dietary supplement {n} (substance taken as a supplement to food to replace nutrients) elegance {n} (grace, refinement, and beauty in movement, appearance, or manners) entire {adj} (whole) exactly {interj} (signifying agreement or recognition) extravaganza {n} (event or display of fantastic or chaotic behaviour or conduct) fair {adj} (adequate, reasonable, decent) full {adj} (total, entire) he-man {n} (virile man) holocaust {n} (sacrifice to a god) integer {n} (integer) integral {adj} (math: of, pertaining to, or being an integer) never mind {v} (it is not important) outright {adv} (wholly) outright {adv} (with no outstanding conditions) quite {adv} (to the greatest extent; completely) right {adv} (exactly) right {adv} (very, extremely) safe and sound {adj} (having come to no harm) semibreve {n} (whole note) subsidiary {adj} (auxiliary or supplemental) supplement {n} (extension to a document or publication) total {adj} (entire) transmogrify {v} (completely alter the form of) very {adv} (to a high degree) well {adv} (completely; fully) whole {adj} (entire) whole {adv} (colloquial: in entirety) whole {n} (something complete) wholeheartedly {adv} (in a wholehearted manner; with one's whole heart; enthusiastically) wholeness {n} (quality of something considered as a whole)

5000 WORDS




L058 37 P2135 toàn bộ hoặc không gì ganz und gar nicht



完全没有 P2135
ไม่เด็ดขาด P2135
toàn bộ hoặc không gì P2135
ganz und gar nicht P2135
not at all P2135
en absoluto P2135
assolutamente no P2135
absolument pas P2135



PHRASES



他们全家在野外用餐。



Their whole family went on a picnic .
他们 全家 野外 用餐

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0020)



你的心跳很正常。



Your heartbeat is quite normal .
心跳 正常

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0120)



你的体温很正常。



Your body temperature is very normal .
体温 正常

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0197)



我家离学校很近。



My home is very close to the school .
我家 学校 很近

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0483)



他们全家去公园散步。



His whole family is taking a walk in the park .
他们 全家 公园 散步

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0757)



这家餐厅的环境很不错。



The restaurant is quite nice inside .
这家 餐厅 环境 不错

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0763)



她的舞蹈动作很标准。



Her dance movements are quite correct .
舞蹈 动作 标准

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1270)



我的朋友遍布全世界。



I have friends all over the world .
朋友 全世界

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1401)



城市的道路纵横交错。



Roads criss-cross the entire city .
城市 道路 纵横交错

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2064)



小猫一直在叫唤。



The little cat is meowing all the time .
小猫 一直 叫唤

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2393)



火焰吞没了整栋屋子。



The flames have swallowed the whole building .
火焰 吞没 整栋 屋子

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3256)





I have been reading the book all afternoon .

我整个下午都在看这本书。

It is quite natural that he think so .

他这样想也是很自然的。

I'm not too clear about that point .

关于这一点我不太清楚。

His opinion is quite different from ours .

他的意见与我们的意见大不相同。

I've clean forgotten .

我已经彻底忘记了。

It is quite natural for her to get angry .

她生气是很自然的事。

Why were you silent all the time ?

为什么你一直沉默?

Please remember me to all your family .

请大家记住我。

Let's take a chance and go for broke .

让我们抓住机会,全力以赴吧。

To work all night , or not .

通宵工作,还是不行。

He kept smoking all the while .

他一直抽烟。

On the whole , I think your plan is a very good one .

总的来说,我认为你的计划是一个非常好的计划。

This is all the air that is available to us .

这就是我们可以利用的所有空气。

I quite agree to your proposal .

我非常同意你的建议。

English is studied all over the world .

全世界都在学习英语。

I worked all this week .

这周我都在工作。

The whole world was involved in the war .

整个世界都被卷入了战争。

I stayed home all day .

我整天呆在家里。

The doctor sat up all night with the sick old man .

医生整夜陪着生病的老人。

He was sick through the winter .

整个冬天他都在生病。

I can't stand all this noise .

我无法忍受这些噪音。

I looked all over the house for that letter .

我在整个房子里找遍了那封信。

He kept me waiting all morning .

他让我等了一上午。

He lives in the wood all by himself .

他一个人住在树林里。

I am all ears .

洗耳恭听 。

I worked on the farm all day .

我整天在农场干活。

I'm getting along with him quite well .

我和他相处得很好。

I spent the whole day reading a novel .

我花了一整天时间读一本小说。

It is quite natural for her to get angry .

她生气是很自然的事。

I have been reading books all afternoon .

我整个下午都在看书。

He kept on working all the while .

他一直在继续工作。

My father traveled all over the world by air .

我父亲乘飞机环游世界。

She was taking a nap all the time .

她一直在小睡。

The baby did nothing but cry all last night .

宝宝昨晚除了哭以外什么也没做。

The whole town knows about it .

全镇的人都知道这件事。

He knew it all along .

他一直都知道。

He was wet all over .

他浑身湿透了。

It's entirely up to you .

这完全取决于你。

I have been writing letters all day long .

我一整天都在写信。

She read the book all night .

她读了一整夜的书。

All the family got out of the car .

一家人都下了车。

He can speak french , not to mention english .

他会说法语,更不用说英语了。

I washed my hands of the whole business .

我对整个事情都洗了手。

He was all eagerness to see her .

他非常渴望见到她。

She has this big room all to herself .

这么大的房间,都是她一个人的。

It rained heavily all day .

一整天都下着大雨。

He lives all by himself in the country .

他一个人住在乡下。

Mr fujimori is famous all over the world .

藤森先生闻名于世。

No matter where you may go , you may find the same thing .

无论您走到哪里,您都可能会发现同样的事情。

I left the window open all through the night .

我整晚都开着窗户。

I had been writing letters all that morning .

整个早上我都在写信。

I appreciate your coming all the way .

我很感谢你一路来。

Thank you for coming all the way to see me .

谢谢你千里迢迢来看我。

He spent all of his money on a car .

他把所有的钱都花在了买车上。

Her mother lives in the country all by herself .

她母亲独自住在乡下。

I have been busy all this week .

这周我一直很忙。

He is said to have lost all his money .

据说他已经失去了所有的钱。

You must study your whole life .

你必须一生学习。

The road is uphill all the way .

路一路都是上坡。

All the money was spent on clothes .

所有的钱都花在了衣服上。

Your opinion is quite different from mine .

你的意见和我的很不一样。

The boy did nothing but cry all day long .

这个男孩整天除了哭什么也没做。

He was silent all the time .

他始终保持沉默。

I spend all her money on the car .

我把她所有的钱都花在了买车上。

We have snow on the mountain all the year round .

我们山上一年四季都有积雪。

At your convenience .

你方便的时候 。

That is not altogether bad .

这并不完全是坏事。

The poor little girl did nothing but sob all day .

这个可怜的小女孩整天除了哭泣什么也没做。

Was all of that milk drunk ?

那些牛奶都喝完了吗?

Someone has stolen all my money .

有人偷走了我所有的钱。

All the family meet at evening meals .

全家人在晚餐时相聚。

I quite agree with you .

我非常同意你的观点。

The baby was quiet all night .

宝宝一整晚都很安静。

My opinion is on the whole the same as yours .

我的意见大体上和你的一样。

It was cloudy all day long today .

今天一整天都是阴天。

He walked all the way home .

他一路走回家。

I know the whole of the story .

我知道整个故事的来龙去脉。

He kept silent all day long .

他一整天都保持沉默。

To say is one thing , and to do quite another .

说是一回事,做又是另一回事。

English is studied all over the world .

全世界都在学习英语。

Did you read the whole book ?

你读完了整本书吗?

It was nice of you to come all this way to see me .

你千里迢迢来看我真是太好了。

I stayed up all night .

我彻夜未眠。

The man is well-known all over the village .

这个人在全村都很有名。

My parents send you their best regards .

我的父母向你致以最诚挚的问候。

I've spent all the money .

我已经花光了所有的钱。

He slumbered out the whole day .

他一整天都在睡觉。

That dog is loved by the whole family .

那只狗深受全家人的喜爱。

Where have you been all this while ?

这段时间你去哪儿了?

She's been working all day long .

她整天都在工作。

He stayed there all the time .

他一直呆在那里。

She is used to staying up all night .

她已经习惯了熬夜。

I don't quite follow you .

我不太明白你的意思。

They made us work all day long .

他们让我们整天工作。

I was here all the time .

我一直都在这里。

I walked around all day , and I am all in .

我走了一整天,我都沉浸在其中。

The baby was sleeping all day long .

宝宝整天都在睡觉。

We were talking to each other all the time .

我们一直在互相交谈。

Please put this book on the very top .

请把这本书放在最上面。

The girl is used to playing all by herself .

这女孩习惯了一个人玩。

Quite well , thank you .

很好,谢谢。

I can't do with his arrogance .

我受不了他的傲慢。

Japan , for the most part , is a lovely place to live in .

日本在很大程度上是一个非常适合居住的地方。

She lives quite close by .

她住得很近。

The baby did nothing but cry all last night .

宝宝昨晚除了哭以外什么也没做。

She kept smiling all the time .

她一直保持着微笑。

She cleaned the house all by herself .

她一个人把房子打扫得干干净净。

The fact is that I've spent all the money .

事实是我已经花光了所有的钱。

His name is known all over the country .

他的名字全国闻名。

I was playing tennis all day .

我整天都在打网球。

It is quite natural for her to get angry .

她生气是很自然的事。

I was in bed all day long yesterday .

昨天我在床上躺了一整天。

He's on top of the world after hearing the good news .

听到这个好消息后,他感到高兴极了。

I will not do that for the life of me .

我这辈子都不会这么做。

The weather has been nice all week .

整个星期天气都很好。

He kept silent all day .

他一整天都保持沉默。

My idea is quite different from yours .

我的想法和你的很不一样。

The accident happened all of a sudden .

事故发生得很突然。

Don't leave your dog in all day .

不要把你的狗整天留在家里。

They were all ears for the news .

他们全神贯注地听着这个消息。

It has been raining a full five days .

雨已经下了整整五天了。

I thank you from the bottom of my heart .

我从心底里感谢你。

The door remained closed all day .

门一整天都关着。

The teachers teach all day long .

老师们整天都在教课。

We must take this matter into account as a whole .

我们必须从整体上考虑这件事。

He is known to the entire country .

他为全国所熟知。

He gave away all his money .

他捐出了所有的钱。

He thought the whole thing a bad joke .

他认为整件事是一个糟糕的笑话。

He was sick in bed all day yesterday .

昨天他在床上躺了一整天。

I stayed home all day long reading novels .

我整天呆在家里看小说。

I'm all for your plan .

我完全赞成你的计划。

She traveled all over the world .

她走遍了世界各地。

Thank you very much for coming all the way to see me off .

非常感谢您远道而来为我送行。

He was completely tired from walking all day .

走了一整天,他已经累坏了。

For a full day from today please .

从今天开始请一整天。

I'm all ears .

我洗耳恭听。

I don't quite understand what he says .

我不太明白他说的话。

I stayed in bed all day instead of going to work .

我整天躺在床上,没有去上班。

I'm all for her proposal .

我完全赞成她的提议。

They had to work all year round .

他们必须全年工作。

He was all attention .

他全神贯注。

The fire consumed the whole house .

大火烧毁了整座房子。

The report soon became known all over the country .

这份报告很快就传遍了全国。

All of his family work on a farm .

他的全家都在农场工作。

She is not quite content .

她不太满足。

He worked all day yesterday .

昨天他工作了一整天。

The movie is drawing pretty well .

这部电影画得很好。

She is all for going shopping .

她就是为了去购物。

The choice is all up to you .

选择权完全取决于您。

People all over the world are anxious for peace .

全世界人民都渴望和平。

It was quite easy for me to carry the plan out .

对我来说,执行这个计划是很容易的。

I have been reading a book all morning .

我整个上午都在看书。

He put all his money in the box .

他把所有的钱都放进了盒子里。

I could not remember his name for the life of me .

我一辈子都记不起他的名字。

I was quite at a loss for words .

我简直无语了。

That's what I said all along .

我一直都是这么说的。

He stayed at home all day instead of going out .

他整天呆在家里,没有出去。

I love you with all my heart .

我全心全意的爱你 。

The rain lasted through the night .

雨持续了一夜。

I was home all day yesterday .

昨天我一整天都在家。

She was skiing all though the day .

她一整天都在滑雪。

It is raining all the time .

一直在下雨。

I mean , I was spellbound the whole time .

我的意思是,我一直都着迷。

I have been reading that book all afternoon .

我整个下午都在读那本书。

I knew that all along .

我一直都知道这一点。

The building looks down on the whole town .

这座建筑俯瞰着整个城镇。

All the family set off on the trip .

全家出发了。

He looks for all the world like his brother .

他像他的兄弟一样寻找全世界。

He passed away quite suddenly .

他去世得很突然。

It has kept raining all day .

一整天都在下雨。

He kept walking all the day .

他一整天都在走路。

The whole class passed the test .

全班都通过了考试。

I read the whole book in one evening .

我用一个晚上的时间读完了整本书。

I was busy all day .

我一整天都很忙。

He does nothing but play all day .

他整天除了玩耍什么都不做。

A lot of students around the world are studying english .

世界各地有很多学生正在学习英语。

You can see the whole city from this hill .

从这座山上你可以看到整个城市。

Japan is now very different from what it was twenty years ago .

现在的日本与二十年前有很大不同。

He gave away all his money .

他捐出了所有的钱。

He kept standing all the way .

一路上他一直站着。

I'm sorry I didn't quite catch what you said .

抱歉,我没听清你说的话。

Let's talk the night away tonight , shall we ?

今晚我们一起聊一聊吧,好吗?

I went the whole way with my teacher .

我和我的老师一路走来。

I will stay here all this month .

这个月我都会呆在这里。

For the most part , I agree with what he said .

在很大程度上,我同意他的说法。

The store is open all the year round .

这家商店全年营业。

Her tastes in clothes are quite different than mine .

她对衣服的品味与我截然不同。

I waited for him all day long .

我等了他一整天。

You had better tell me the whole story .

你最好告诉我整个故事。

The whole class was quiet .

全班都很安静。

I cannot put up with all that noise .

我无法忍受那些噪音。

His name is known all over the world .

他的名字全世界都知道。

The old man sat all alone .

老人独自坐着。

Thanks to you , I spent all my money .

多亏了你,我花光了所有的钱。

I thank you from the bottom of my heart .

我从心底里感谢你。

I wrote to him for quite another reason .

我写信给他完全是出于另一个原因。

I often stay up all night .

我经常熬夜。

I worked hard all day , so I was very tired .

我辛苦工作了一整天,所以我很累。

She was there all morning .

她整个上午都在那儿。

That's what I said all along .

我一直都是这么说的。

The inventor is known all over the world .

发明者闻名于世。



我整个下午都在看这本书。
他这样想也是很自然的。
关于这一点我不太清楚。
他的意见与我们的意见大不相同。
我已经彻底忘记了。
她生气是很自然的事。
为什么你一直沉默?
请大家记住我。
让我们抓住机会,全力以赴吧。
通宵工作,还是不行。
他一直抽烟。
总的来说,我认为你的计划是一个非常好的计划。
这就是我们可以利用的所有空气。
我非常同意你的建议。
全世界都在学习英语。
这周我都在工作。
整个世界都被卷入了战争。
我整天呆在家里。
医生整夜陪着生病的老人。
整个冬天他都在生病。
我无法忍受这些噪音。
我在整个房子里找遍了那封信。
他让我等了一上午。
他一个人住在树林里。
洗耳恭听 。
我整天在农场干活。
我和他相处得很好。
我花了一整天时间读一本小说。
她生气是很自然的事。
我整个下午都在看书。
他一直在继续工作。
我父亲乘飞机环游世界。
她一直在小睡。
宝宝昨晚除了哭以外什么也没做。
全镇的人都知道这件事。
他一直都知道。
他浑身湿透了。
这完全取决于你。
我一整天都在写信。
她读了一整夜的书。
一家人都下了车。
他会说法语,更不用说英语了。
我对整个事情都洗了手。
他非常渴望见到她。
这么大的房间,都是她一个人的。
一整天都下着大雨。
他一个人住在乡下。
藤森先生闻名于世。
无论您走到哪里,您都可能会发现同样的事情。
我整晚都开着窗户。
整个早上我都在写信。
我很感谢你一路来。
谢谢你千里迢迢来看我。
他把所有的钱都花在了买车上。
她母亲独自住在乡下。
这周我一直很忙。
据说他已经失去了所有的钱。
你必须一生学习。
路一路都是上坡。
所有的钱都花在了衣服上。
你的意见和我的很不一样。
这个男孩整天除了哭什么也没做。
他始终保持沉默。
我把她所有的钱都花在了买车上。
我们山上一年四季都有积雪。
你方便的时候 。
这并不完全是坏事。
这个可怜的小女孩整天除了哭泣什么也没做。
那些牛奶都喝完了吗?
有人偷走了我所有的钱。
全家人在晚餐时相聚。
我非常同意你的观点。
宝宝一整晚都很安静。
我的意见大体上和你的一样。
今天一整天都是阴天。
他一路走回家。
我知道整个故事的来龙去脉。
他一整天都保持沉默。
说是一回事,做又是另一回事。
全世界都在学习英语。
你读完了整本书吗?
你千里迢迢来看我真是太好了。
我彻夜未眠。
这个人在全村都很有名。
我的父母向你致以最诚挚的问候。
我已经花光了所有的钱。
他一整天都在睡觉。
那只狗深受全家人的喜爱。
这段时间你去哪儿了?
她整天都在工作。
他一直呆在那里。
她已经习惯了熬夜。
我不太明白你的意思。
他们让我们整天工作。
我一直都在这里。
我走了一整天,我都沉浸在其中。
宝宝整天都在睡觉。
我们一直在互相交谈。
请把这本书放在最上面。
这女孩习惯了一个人玩。
很好,谢谢。
我受不了他的傲慢。
日本在很大程度上是一个非常适合居住的地方。
她住得很近。
宝宝昨晚除了哭以外什么也没做。
她一直保持着微笑。
她一个人把房子打扫得干干净净。
事实是我已经花光了所有的钱。
他的名字全国闻名。
我整天都在打网球。
她生气是很自然的事。
昨天我在床上躺了一整天。
听到这个好消息后,他感到高兴极了。
我这辈子都不会这么做。
整个星期天气都很好。
他一整天都保持沉默。
我的想法和你的很不一样。
事故发生得很突然。
不要把你的狗整天留在家里。
他们全神贯注地听着这个消息。
雨已经下了整整五天了。
我从心底里感谢你。
门一整天都关着。
老师们整天都在教课。
我们必须从整体上考虑这件事。
他为全国所熟知。
他捐出了所有的钱。
他认为整件事是一个糟糕的笑话。
昨天他在床上躺了一整天。
我整天呆在家里看小说。
我完全赞成你的计划。
她走遍了世界各地。
非常感谢您远道而来为我送行。
走了一整天,他已经累坏了。
从今天开始请一整天。
我洗耳恭听。
我不太明白他说的话。
我整天躺在床上,没有去上班。
我完全赞成她的提议。
他们必须全年工作。
他全神贯注。
大火烧毁了整座房子。
这份报告很快就传遍了全国。
他的全家都在农场工作。
她不太满足。
昨天他工作了一整天。
这部电影画得很好。
她就是为了去购物。
选择权完全取决于您。
全世界人民都渴望和平。
对我来说,执行这个计划是很容易的。
我整个上午都在看书。
他把所有的钱都放进了盒子里。
我一辈子都记不起他的名字。
我简直无语了。
我一直都是这么说的。
他整天呆在家里,没有出去。
我全心全意的爱你 。
雨持续了一夜。
昨天我一整天都在家。
她一整天都在滑雪。
一直在下雨。
我的意思是,我一直都着迷。
我整个下午都在读那本书。
我一直都知道这一点。
这座建筑俯瞰着整个城镇。
全家出发了。
他像他的兄弟一样寻找全世界。
他去世得很突然。
一整天都在下雨。
他一整天都在走路。
全班都通过了考试。
我用一个晚上的时间读完了整本书。
我一整天都很忙。
他整天除了玩耍什么都不做。
世界各地有很多学生正在学习英语。
从这座山上你可以看到整个城市。
现在的日本与二十年前有很大不同。
他捐出了所有的钱。
一路上他一直站着。
抱歉,我没听清你说的话。
今晚我们一起聊一聊吧,好吗?
我和我的老师一路走来。
这个月我都会呆在这里。
在很大程度上,我同意他的说法。
这家商店全年营业。
她对衣服的品味与我截然不同。
我等了他一整天。
你最好告诉我整个故事。
全班都很安静。
我无法忍受那些噪音。
他的名字全世界都知道。
老人独自坐着。
多亏了你,我花光了所有的钱。
我从心底里感谢你。
我写信给他完全是出于另一个原因。
我经常熬夜。
我辛苦工作了一整天,所以我很累。
她整个上午都在那儿。
我一直都是这么说的。
发明者闻名于世。