1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)





Verbs Nouns Adjectives/Adverbs Pronouns Prepositions Conjunctions
gain (Advanced search)




CORE WORDS


CEFR GNOT Spatial • relative position against
CEFR GNOT Temporal • repetitiousness again
CEFR GNOT Temporal • repetitiousness again and again
CEFR GNOT Qualitative • acceptability, unacceptability I’m against…
CEFR SNOT Free time, entertainment • sports against

Glob1500 again another time; as before ad.
Glob1500 against opposed to; not agreeing with something ad.
Glob1500 gain to get possession of; to get more; to increase v.
NGSL3000 again One more time, once more adv
NGSL3000 against in opposition to; disagreeing with prep
NGSL3000 gain To get something wanted, needed or valued verb
SAT5000 ungainly Clumsy. adj.

Tanaka6000 again Tanaka6000 against Tanaka6000 bargain Tanaka6000 bargained Tanaka6000 bargaining Tanaka6000 gain Tanaka6000 gained Tanaka6000 gaining Tanaka6000 gains Tanaka6000 gainsay

COMPOUND WORDS


again {adv} (another time) again {adv} (back to a former place or state) again {adv} (used in a question to ask something one has forgotten) again and again {adv} (repeatedly) against {prep} gegen against {prep} (in a contrary direction to) against {prep} (in opposition to) against all odds {prep} (despite seemingly insurmountable opposition or probability) be up against the wall {phrase} in die Ecke treiben born-again {adj} (renewed commitment to Jesus Christ) bougainvillea {n} (flower) capital gains tax {n} (tax on profit made from selling capital) collective bargaining {n} (trade unions: negotiation emplyee/emplyer) come again {v} (Could you repeat that) come again {v} (polite farewell, inviting return visit) crime against humanity {n} (a large-scale persecution of, or atrocity against a body of people) gain {n} (what one gains (profit)) gain {v} ( acquire ) gainsay {v} (to deny; to contradict) never again {adv} (at no time in the future) no pain, no gain {proverb} (discomfort is necessary to achieve goals) nothing ventured, nothing gained {proverb} (if one takes no risks, one will not gain any benefits) now and again {adv} (now and then) SEE: now and then :: once again {adv} (one more time) please say that again {phrase} (please say that again) regain {v} (to get back, to recover possession of) thereagainst {adv} (within this content or context) time and again {adv} (time and again) ungainly {adj} (lacking in gallantry) you can say that again {phrase} (that is very true)

5000 WORDS


L042 P0697 again wieder
L070 P2625 to negotiate (about, on), to bargain verhandeln über 协商关于 ...















PHRASES



请跟我重做一遍。



Please do it again along with me .
一遍

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0369)



合同还需再商议一下。



This contract needs to be discussed again .
合同 商议 一下

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0984)



病人苏醒了。



The patient has regained consciousness .
病人 苏醒

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1080)



请你再说一遍。



Please say that again .
再说 一遍

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1262)



病人的意识还没有清醒。



The patient hasn't regained consciousness yet .
病人 意识 没有 清醒

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1525)



明天要返校了。



School starts again tomorrow .
明天 返校

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1673)



你又迟到了。



You are late again .
迟到

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2103)



小孩靠在栏杆上。



The child leans against the railing . ((The child leans on the railing .))
小孩 栏杆

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2187)



他三番五次的犯错。



He makes mistakes again and again .
三番五次 犯错

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2292)



穷人遭到歧视。



The poor are discriminated against .
穷人 遭到 歧视

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2674)



长城可以用来防止外寇入侵。



The Great Wall was used to defend against incursions by foreign invaders .
长城 可以 用来 防止 外寇 入侵

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3468)





Are you against my plan ?

你反对我的计划吗?

He did the work against his will .

他违背自己的意愿做了这项工作。

After a brief peace , war broke out again .

短暂的和平之后,战争再次爆发。

Let's meet again soon .

我们很快再见面吧。

He protested against the new plan .

他抗议新计划。

She is her old self again .

她又变回原来的自己了。

Again ? Not again ! !

再次 ? 不会再有! !

She will be coming to see us again soon .

她很快就会再次来看我们。

Up against the wall !

靠在墙上!

In my personal opinion I am against the plan .

我个人认为我反对这个计划。

The ship gained on us .

这艘船逼近了我们。

No problem . Come again soon .

没问题 。 很快再来吧。

Is there any chance of your coming to tokyo again this year ?

今年你还有机会再来东京吗?

I want to see them again .

我想再次见到他们。

You may depend on it that it won't happen again .

你可以相信这种事不会再发生了。

Never again did she enter the house .

她再也没有进过房子。

He was made to do it against his will .

他是被迫这样做的,违背了他的意愿。

She made the same mistake again .

她又犯了同样的错误。

By and by it will become colder again .

渐渐地,天气又会变冷了。

It is foolish of him to pay for it again .

他再付钱真是愚蠢。

I tried it over again .

我又试了一遍。

It was very nice seeing you again .

很高兴再次见到你。

I read the letter again and again .

我把这封信读了一遍又一遍。

Don't go against your father .

不要违背你的父亲。

I am looking forward to seeing you again .

我期待再次见到您。

He came here again .

他又来到了这里。

Above all , I want to see him again .

最重要的是,我想再次见到他。

There you go again .

你又来了 。

Take a seat over against her .

在她对面坐下。

I cautioned him against being late .

我警告他不要迟到。

Never will I see her again .

我再也见不到她了。

Please do that again .

请再做一次。

We protected ourselves against danger .

我们保护自己免受危险。

I want to see the movie again .

我想再看一遍这部电影。

Don't lean against this wall .

不要靠在这堵墙上。

I am dying to see her again .

我很想再次见到她。

He gains many friends through his honesty .

他通过诚实赢得了很多朋友。

The engine started again .

引擎再次启动。

The lost chance will never come again .

失去的机会永远不会再来。

Try it once again .

再试一次。

The people at large are against war .

广大人民反对战争。

The teacher got well again .

老师的病又好了。

How nice to be in hawaii again !

再次来到夏威夷真是太好了!

It is likely to rain again .

很可能又要下雨了。

She practiced playing the piano again and again .

她一遍又一遍地练习弹钢琴。

I hope to see you again .

我希望能再次见到你 。

Are you for or against the proposal ?

你支持还是反对这个提议?

Don't do anything like that again .

不要再做类似的事情了。

There is a strong presumption against its truth .

有一个强有力的推定反对其真实性。

I read this book again and again .

我一遍又一遍地读这本书。

I bought this car at a bargain .

我以便宜的价格买了这辆车。

The engine has broken down again .

发动机又坏了。

It'll be useless to stand against them .

与他们对抗是没有用的。

It was very exciting ! I'd like to go again .

那真是太让人激动了 ! 我还想再去一次

He never goes against his parents .

他从不反对他的父母。

Come back again when you finish your medicine .

吃完药再回来。

Then she began to walk again .

然后她又开始走路。

I've told you again and again to be more careful .

我已经再三告诉过你要更加小心。

The line is busy again .

线路又占线了。

This book is worth reading again .

这本书值得再读一遍。

I have no objection to against your plan .

我不反对你的计划。

She turned against her old friend .

她背叛了她的老朋友。

I was happy to see her again .

我很高兴再次见到她。

Going home last night , I saw her again .

昨晚回家,我又见到了她。

Please come again in three days time .

请三天后再来。

I'm looking forward to seeing you again .

我盼望着再见到您 。

Are you for or against the plan ?

你支持还是反对这个计划?

He is half as old again as she is .

他的年龄又只有她的一半了。

He hardened his heart against her .

他对她铁了心。

This book is worth reading again and again .

这本书值得一读再读。

They set up their backs against the claim .

他们坚决反对这种说法。

I got the bicycle at a bargain .

我以便宜的价格买到了自行车。

We will be seeing you again before long .

不久我们就会再次见到你。

Don't say such a thing again .

不要再说这样的话了。

I want to study abroad , even if my parents are against it .

我想出国留学,即使我的父母反对。

He has lied to me again and again .

他一次又一次地对我撒谎。

She just leaned against me .

她只是靠在我身上。

As soon as he finished eating , he began to walk again .

吃完饭,他又开始走路。

She did it against her will .

她这样做是违背自己的意愿的。

Don't lean against the wall .

不要靠在墙上。

They fell to quarreling again .

他们又吵起来了。

She reached against oppression .

她伸手反抗压迫。

I'll see him again .

我会再见到他的。

I would like to talk with you again .

我想再和你谈谈。

This bad weather is more than I bargained for .

这种恶劣的天气超出了我的预期。

The rain was driving against the windows .

雨正打在窗户上。

Then I'll come again later .

那我稍后再来。

Let's get together again tomorrow evening .

我们明天晚上再聚吧。

The rain is beating against the window .

雨打在窗户上。

What ! You going to take her side again ! ?

什么 ! 你又要站在她一边了! ?

Try it again from the first .

从头开始再试一次。

See you again .

再见 。

Let's get together again !

让我们再次相聚吧!

He failed the examination again .

他考试又没及格。

He is prejudiced against her .

他对她有偏见。

The mass of people are against the plan .

群众反对这个计划。

At last I accepted his proposal against my will .

最后我违背自己的意愿接受了他的提议。

She is looking forward to seeing him again .

她期待着再次见到他。

She's good at bargaining the price down .

她很擅长讨价还价。

Maybe we should talk again tomorrow .

也许我们应该明天再谈。

Sit down again , miss curtis .

再坐下吧,柯蒂斯小姐。

He never said it again .

他再也没有说过这句话。

We are against war .

我们反对战争。

See to it that this never happens again .

确保这种情况不再发生。

We cannot gainsay that he is honest .

我们不能否认他是诚实的。

He set out on his travels again .

他又开始了他的旅行。

He has made a promise to come again .

他已经答应会再来。

He worked hard only to fail again .

他努力工作,却再次失败。

All the students protested against the war .

所有学生都抗议战争。

We are not going to stay at the hotel again .

我们不会再住在这家酒店了。

Did he fail again ?

他又失败了吗?

He never turned back again .

他再也没有回头。

The job is interesting , and then again , the pay is good .

这份工作很有趣,而且薪水也不错。

All the students protested against the war .

所有学生都抗议战争。

He has half again as many books as I.

他的书数量是我的一半。

I married him against my will .

我违背自己的意愿嫁给了他。

I would like to see you again sometime .

我希望有一天能再次见到你。

See you again .

再见 。

My watch gains two minutes a month .

我的手表每个月快两分钟。

I tried it again , only to fail .

我又尝试了一次,但还是失败了。

Don't you ever darken my door again !

别再把我的门弄黑了!

Would that I were young again .

要是我又年轻了就好了。

His face can't be seen straight again .

他的脸再也看不清了。

I don't want to see him again .

我不想再见到他。

Excuse me , could you say that again more slowly ?

打扰一下,您能慢点再说一遍吗?

She looks very young as against her husband .

与她丈夫相比,她看起来很年轻。

I'm dead set against the plan .

我坚决反对这个计划。

They made up and became friends again .

他们和好了,又成了朋友。

Come again tomorrow .

明天再来吧。

He is likely to be late again .

他很可能又迟到了。

As far as I am concerned , I am not against your opinion .

就我而言,我并不反对你的意见。

I gained a clear picture of how it works .

我清楚地了解了它是如何工作的。

We are against working on sundays .

我们反对周日工作。

It looks like they have made up again .

看起来他们又和好了。

Will it be hot again tomorrow ?

明天还会很热吗?

Do you think he will be elected president again ?

您认为他会再次当选总统吗?

I saw him again .

我又见到他了。

I am anxious to visit britain once again .

我渴望再次访问英国。

They would never meet again .

他们再也不会见面了。

It wasn't long before he came again .

没过多久,他又来了。

All right , I will do it again .

好吧,我会再做一次。

I'll be seeing him again .

我还会再见到他的。

I'll call again later .

我晚点再致电 。

It was now a race against time .

现在是一场与时间的赛跑。

It will not be long before we meet again .

过不了多久我们就会再次见面。

Please come again .

欢迎再来 。

I'm happy to see you again .

我很高兴再次见到你。

You should try the exam again .

你应该再试一次考试。

Stand the ladder against the wall .

将梯子靠在墙上。

I will never make such a mistake again .

我再也不会犯这样的错误了。

He was destined never to see his wife again .

他注定再也见不到他的妻子了。

He worked against the opinion .

他反对这个意见。

I said I would ring again later .

我说我稍后再打电话。

I've told you over and over again not to do that .

我已经一遍又一遍地告诉过你不要这样做。

What makes you think that I'm against that ?

是什么让你认为我反对这样做?

Tom cut classes again .

汤姆又逃课了。

The phone was out of order again .

电话又坏了。



你反对我的计划吗?
他违背自己的意愿做了这项工作。
短暂的和平之后,战争再次爆发。
我们很快再见面吧。
他抗议新计划。
她又变回原来的自己了。
再次 ? 不会再有! !
她很快就会再次来看我们。
靠在墙上!
我个人认为我反对这个计划。
这艘船逼近了我们。
没问题 。 很快再来吧。
今年你还有机会再来东京吗?
我想再次见到他们。
你可以相信这种事不会再发生了。
她再也没有进过房子。
他是被迫这样做的,违背了他的意愿。
她又犯了同样的错误。
渐渐地,天气又会变冷了。
他再付钱真是愚蠢。
我又试了一遍。
很高兴再次见到你。
我把这封信读了一遍又一遍。
不要违背你的父亲。
我期待再次见到您。
他又来到了这里。
最重要的是,我想再次见到他。
你又来了 。
在她对面坐下。
我警告他不要迟到。
我再也见不到她了。
请再做一次。
我们保护自己免受危险。
我想再看一遍这部电影。
不要靠在这堵墙上。
我很想再次见到她。
他通过诚实赢得了很多朋友。
引擎再次启动。
失去的机会永远不会再来。
再试一次。
广大人民反对战争。
老师的病又好了。
再次来到夏威夷真是太好了!
很可能又要下雨了。
她一遍又一遍地练习弹钢琴。
我希望能再次见到你 。
你支持还是反对这个提议?
不要再做类似的事情了。
有一个强有力的推定反对其真实性。
我一遍又一遍地读这本书。
我以便宜的价格买了这辆车。
发动机又坏了。
与他们对抗是没有用的。
那真是太让人激动了 ! 我还想再去一次
他从不反对他的父母。
吃完药再回来。
然后她又开始走路。
我已经再三告诉过你要更加小心。
线路又占线了。
这本书值得再读一遍。
我不反对你的计划。
她背叛了她的老朋友。
我很高兴再次见到她。
昨晚回家,我又见到了她。
请三天后再来。
我盼望着再见到您 。
你支持还是反对这个计划?
他的年龄又只有她的一半了。
他对她铁了心。
这本书值得一读再读。
他们坚决反对这种说法。
我以便宜的价格买到了自行车。
不久我们就会再次见到你。
不要再说这样的话了。
我想出国留学,即使我的父母反对。
他一次又一次地对我撒谎。
她只是靠在我身上。
吃完饭,他又开始走路。
她这样做是违背自己的意愿的。
不要靠在墙上。
他们又吵起来了。
她伸手反抗压迫。
我会再见到他的。
我想再和你谈谈。
这种恶劣的天气超出了我的预期。
雨正打在窗户上。
那我稍后再来。
我们明天晚上再聚吧。
雨打在窗户上。
什么 ! 你又要站在她一边了! ?
从头开始再试一次。
再见 。
让我们再次相聚吧!
他考试又没及格。
他对她有偏见。
群众反对这个计划。
最后我违背自己的意愿接受了他的提议。
她期待着再次见到他。
她很擅长讨价还价。
也许我们应该明天再谈。
再坐下吧,柯蒂斯小姐。
他再也没有说过这句话。
我们反对战争。
确保这种情况不再发生。
我们不能否认他是诚实的。
他又开始了他的旅行。
他已经答应会再来。
他努力工作,却再次失败。
所有学生都抗议战争。
我们不会再住在这家酒店了。
他又失败了吗?
他再也没有回头。
这份工作很有趣,而且薪水也不错。
所有学生都抗议战争。
他的书数量是我的一半。
我违背自己的意愿嫁给了他。
我希望有一天能再次见到你。
再见 。
我的手表每个月快两分钟。
我又尝试了一次,但还是失败了。
别再把我的门弄黑了!
要是我又年轻了就好了。
他的脸再也看不清了。
我不想再见到他。
打扰一下,您能慢点再说一遍吗?
与她丈夫相比,她看起来很年轻。
我坚决反对这个计划。
他们和好了,又成了朋友。
明天再来吧。
他很可能又迟到了。
就我而言,我并不反对你的意见。
我清楚地了解了它是如何工作的。
我们反对周日工作。
看起来他们又和好了。
明天还会很热吗?
您认为他会再次当选总统吗?
我又见到他了。
我渴望再次访问英国。
他们再也不会见面了。
没过多久,他又来了。
好吧,我会再做一次。
我还会再见到他的。
我晚点再致电 。
现在是一场与时间的赛跑。
过不了多久我们就会再次见面。
欢迎再来 。
我很高兴再次见到你。
你应该再试一次考试。
将梯子靠在墙上。
我再也不会犯这样的错误了。
他注定再也见不到他的妻子了。
他反对这个意见。
我说我稍后再打电话。
我已经一遍又一遍地告诉过你不要这样做。
是什么让你认为我反对这样做?
汤姆又逃课了。
电话又坏了。