1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)





Verbs Nouns Adjectives/Adverbs Pronouns Prepositions Conjunctions
at all (Advanced search)




CORE WORDS


CEFR SNOT Language • ability, understanding, expression not at all




COMPOUND WORDS


at all {prep} (at all) at all costs {prep} (sparing no effort) not at all {adv} (conventional reply to expression of gratitude) not at all {adv} (not)

5000 WORDS


L058 P2135 not at all ganz und gar nicht 完全没有















PHRASES





You are not at all wrong .

你一点都没有错。

He didn't explain it at all .

他根本没有解释。

I'm not tired at all .

我一点也不累。

The fact that they are talking at all .

事实上他们根本就在说话。

I'm not at all tired .

我一点也不累。

I'm surprised you came at all .

我很惊讶你竟然来了。

My father does not care about his clothes at all .

我父亲根本不关心他的衣服。

I couldn't take in the lecture at all .

我根本无法听懂讲座。

I don't like baseball at all .

我一点也不喜欢棒球。

If you learn english at all , learn it thoroughly .

如果你学英语,就学彻底。

He is not at all foolish .

他一点也不傻。

Your thoughts are of no significance at all .

你的想法根本没有任何意义。

I don't dislike him at all .

我一点也不讨厌他。

I'm not at all tired .

我一点也不累。

The building has not been known to us at all .

我们根本不知道这座建筑。

I'm not at all tired .

我一点也不累。

I don't know him at all .

我根本不认识他。

What that politician said is not at all true .

那个政客所说的根本不是事实。

His explanation doesn't make sense at all .

他的解释根本没有道理。

I can't make him out at all .

我根本认不出他来。

It's not easy to master french at all .

掌握法语根本不容易。

He doesn't believe me at all .

他根本不相信我。

If you try at all , you should try your best .

如果你想尝试,你应该尽力而为。

Do you believe it at all ?

你到底相信吗?

I don't feel like eating at all this summer .

今年夏天我根本不想吃饭。

If you do it at all , do it well .

如果你要做的话,就一定要做好。

I could not make my way at all because of the crowd .

由于人群拥挤,我根本无法前行。

He does not watch tv at all .

他根本不看电视。

I'm not at all satisfied with her .

我对她一点也不满意。

Your idea has no foundation at all .

你的想法根本没有根据。

She must come at all events .

无论如何她都必须来。

At all costs , I want to live in america .

不惜一切代价,我想住在美国。

He is not honest at all .

他一点也不诚实。

Not at all .

一点也不 。

He doesn't watch television at all .

他根本不看电视。

I knew that all along .

我一直都知道这一点。

I am not well at all .

我一点都不好。

I do not agree with you at all .

我完全不同意你的观点。

She was not at all upset by the news .

她对这个消息一点也不感到不安。

I can't understand this at all .

我根本无法理解这一点。

The old man sat all alone .

老人独自坐着。

I can't understand his ideas at all .

我根本无法理解他的想法。

I didn't know that woman at all .

我根本不认识那个女人。



你一点都没有错。
他根本没有解释。
我一点也不累。
事实上他们根本就在说话。
我一点也不累。
我很惊讶你竟然来了。
我父亲根本不关心他的衣服。
我根本无法听懂讲座。
我一点也不喜欢棒球。
如果你学英语,就学彻底。
他一点也不傻。
你的想法根本没有任何意义。
我一点也不讨厌他。
我一点也不累。
我们根本不知道这座建筑。
我一点也不累。
我根本不认识他。
那个政客所说的根本不是事实。
他的解释根本没有道理。
我根本认不出他来。
掌握法语根本不容易。
他根本不相信我。
如果你想尝试,你应该尽力而为。
你到底相信吗?
今年夏天我根本不想吃饭。
如果你要做的话,就一定要做好。
由于人群拥挤,我根本无法前行。
他根本不看电视。
我对她一点也不满意。
你的想法根本没有根据。
无论如何她都必须来。
不惜一切代价,我想住在美国。
他一点也不诚实。
一点也不 。
他根本不看电视。
我一直都知道这一点。
我一点都不好。
我完全不同意你的观点。
她对这个消息一点也不感到不安。
我根本无法理解这一点。
老人独自坐着。
我根本无法理解他的想法。
我根本不认识那个女人。