1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)





Verbs Nouns Adjectives/Adverbs Pronouns Prepositions Conjunctions
CALL (Advanced search)




CORE WORDS


CEFR SNOT Personal identification • name to call
CEFR SNOT Personal identification • name to be/to be called
CEFR SNOT Personal identification • telephones, fax and e-mail to call/to phone/to ring up
CEFR SNOT Travel • accommodation to call
CEFR SNOT Services • telephone call box

Glob1500 call to give a name to ("I call myself John."); to ask for or request ("They called for an end to the fighting.") v.
NGSL3000 basically Used before you explain something simply adv
NGSL3000 automatically in a way not requiring control by a person adv
NGSL3000 dramatically In a sudden or extreme manner adv
NGSL3000 recall To remember events or details of the past verb
NGSL3000 specifically In a well defined or clear manner; in particular adv
NGSL3000 typically in a normal or usual way adv
NGSL3000 call To phone someone verb
SAT5000 callosity The state of being hard and insensible. n.
SAT5000 callow Without experience of the world. adj.

Tanaka6000 automatically Tanaka6000 basically Tanaka6000 call Tanaka6000 called Tanaka6000 calling Tanaka6000 calls Tanaka6000 dramatically Tanaka6000 frantically Tanaka6000 phonecall Tanaka6000 practically Tanaka6000 recall Tanaka6000 recalled Tanaka6000 technically

COMPOUND WORDS


aesthetically {adv} ästhetisch allegorically {adv} (in an allegorical manner) allergically {adv} (because of allergies) alphabetically {adv} (arranged in the sequence of the alphabet) alphabetically {adv} (in an alphabetical manner) anthropologically {adv} (in a manner which pertains to anthropology) apostolically {adv} (in an apostolic way) arithmetically {adv} (In an arithmetic manner) artistically {adv} (In an artistic manner) asymptotically {adv} ((analysis) in an asymptotical manner, in the way of an asymptote) basically {adv} (in a basic manner) be called {v} (to have a specific name) botanically {adv} (in a botanical manner) call {n} (beckoning or summoning) call {n} (characteristic cry of a bird or other animal) call {n} (cry or shout) call {n} ((finance): contract to buy stock) call {n} ((medicine): overnight duty in the hospital) call {n} (social visit) call {n} (telephone conversation) call {v} (to be called) call {v} (to contact by telephone) call {v} (to cry or shout) call {v} (to name or refer to) call {v} (to pay a social visit) call {v} (to request, summon, or beckon) calla {n} (Calla palustris) call an ambulance {phrase} (call an ambulance) call a spade a spade {v} (to speak the truth) call back {v} (request someone's return) call back {v} (return to a shop or residence previously visited) call back {v} (telephone someone again) callback {n} (function pointer passed to another function) callback {n} (product recall) callback {n} (return of a situation) callback {n} (return telephone or radio call) call box {n} (telephone for emergency phone calls) call center {n} (business location for customer service, etc.) calligrapher {n} (one who practices calligraphy) calligraphy {n} (art of writing with decorative strokes) calling card {n} (printed card identifying the bearer) SEE: business card :: calling name {n} (anthropology, linguistics: the name by which a person is normally identified in conversation) calling name {n} (nickname) SEE: nickname :: calliope {n} (musical organ) callipygian {adj} (having beautiful buttocks) Callisto {prop} (satellite of Jupiter) call it a day {v} (to cease activity for the day) call it a day {v} (to retire) call it even {v} (declare debts resolved) call off {v} (to cancel) callous {adj} (emotionally hardened) callous {adj} (having calluses) Callovian {prop} Callovium callow {adj} (Bald) callow {adj} (Immature, lacking in life experience) callow {adj} (Unfledged) call sign {n} (broadcasting) callsign {n} (call sign) SEE: call sign :: call the police {phrase} (call the police) call to prayer {n} (A public proclamation made five times a day in Muslim societies) callus {n} (hardened part of the skin) capitalistically {adv} (characteristic of capitalism) Caracalla {prop} (emperor) catastrophically {adv} (in a catastrophic manner) catcall {n} (shout or whistle) catcall {v} (to make such an exclamation) chaotically {adv} (In a chaotic manner) communistically {adv} (characteristic of communism) conference call {n} (telephone conference) SEE: telephone conference :: democratically {adv} (in a democratic way) desperate times call for desperate measures {proverb} (in adverse circumstances actions that might have been rejected are the best choice) diametrically {adv} (on exactly the opposite side) dramaturgically {adv} (in terms of dramaturgy) ecologically {adv} (in an ecological manner) embryologically {adv} (regarding embryology) energetically {adv} (in an energetic manner) enthusiastically {adv} (in an enthusiastic manner) etymologically {adv} (Based on or belonging to etymology) euphemistically {adv} (in a euphemistic manner) fantastically {adv} (in a fantastic manner) fantastically {adv} (to a fantastic extent) fatalistically {adv} (in a fatalistic manner) genealogically {adv} (from a genealogical perspective) genetically {adv} (relating to genes) geographically {adv} (in a geographical manner) grammatically {adv} (in a grammatical manner) hierarchically {adv} (of or relating to a hierarchy) histologically {adv} (histologically) hygienically {adv} (in a hygienic manner) I'll call the police {phrase} (I'll call the police) immethodically {adv} (unmethodically) SEE: unmethodically :: ironically {adv} (In an ironic manner) kaleidoscopically {adv} (in a kaleidoscopic, continuously changing manner) logically {adv} (in a logical manner) magically {adv} (in a magical manner) majestically {adv} (in a majestic manner) mathematically {adv} (according to or using mathematics) metallurgically {adv} (in a metallurgical manner) morphologically {adv} (with regard to morphology) musically {adv} (in a musical manner) name-calling {n} (abusive or insulting language) on call {prep} (when requested) periodically {adv} (in a regular, periodic manner) periodically {adv} (intermittently) SEE: intermittently :: pessimistically {adv} (in a pessimistic manner) philologically {adv} (in a philological manner) philosophically {adv} (in a philosophical manner) phone call {n} (telephone call) SEE: telephone call :: physically {adv} (in a physical manner) politically correct {adj} (avoiding offense, selectively) pot calling the kettle black {phrase} Ein Esel schimpft den anderen Langohr (One donkey calls the other one longears),; rechter Pantoffel schimpft über linken Pantoffel; Wer im Glashaus sitzt, soll nicht mit Steinen werfen (Who sits in the glass house, shouldn't throw stones) pot calling the kettle black {phrase} (situation in which somebody accuses someone else of a fault shared by the accuser) practically {adv} (In practice, in effect) programmatically {adv} (programming: doing something by code) psychologically {adv} (in a psychological manner) recall {n} (product recall) recall {v} (to call (someone) back to a specific place, station) recall {v} (to remember, recollect) roll call {n} (reading of a list of names and responses) scallion {n} (Allium fistulosum) scallop {n} (mollusc) scalloped {adj} (baked in layers...) scientifically {adv} (from a scientific perspective) scientifically {adv} (methodically) SEE: methodically :: scientifically {adv} (using science or methods of science) semantically {adv} (in the manner of or referring to semantics) so-called {adj} (so named) so-called {adj} (so named, without negative connotation) sociologically {adv} (sociologically) sporadically {adv} (In an occasional, infrequent, or irregular manner) stoically {adv} (in a manner that endures pain and hardship without outwardly showing suffering) stoically {adv} (in an manner consistent with the philosophy of stoicism) strategically {adv} (in a strategic manner) surgically {adv} (relating surgery) symbolically {adv} (in a symbolic manner) systematically {adv} (in an organized manner) technically {adv} (based on precise facts) technically {adv} (having certain skills) telephone call {n} (conversation) theoretically {adv} (in theory) typically {adv} (in a typical manner) typographically {adv} (in a typographical manner) vertically {adv} (in a vertical direction or position) wake-up call {n} (morning courtesy call) whatchamacallit {n} (an object of unknown name) whimsically {adv} (in a whimsical manner)

5000 WORDS


L053 P1945 emergency call der Notruf 急救电话
L058 P2099 long distance call das Ferngespräch 长途电话
L072 P2747 to call rufen 叫喊








caller P4726






PHRASES



这部手机可以拨打国际电话。



This cell phone can make international calls .
部手机 可以 拨打 国际 电话

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0042)



在中国,医生也叫大夫。



In China , doctors are also called daifu .
中国 , 医生 大夫

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0062)



她在练毛笔字。



She is practicing Chinese brush calligraphy .
毛笔字

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0662)



电话打通了。



The call went through .
电话 打通

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1003)



这里是呼叫中心。



This is the call center .
呼叫 中心

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1098)



你竟然给我打电话。



What a surprise that you should call me .
竟然 打电话

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1105)



中国人称呼自己的父母为爹娘。



The Chinese call their father and mother Diē and Niáng .
中国 称呼 自己 父母 爹娘

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2147)



这些照片勾起了我的回忆。



These pictures call up memories .
这些 照片 勾起 回忆

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2764)



她竖着写毛笔字。



She writes vertically with a brush .
写毛笔字

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2866)



大家在会上踊跃地举手发言。



At the meeting , everyone raised their hands enthusiastically to comment .
大家 会上 踊跃 举手发言

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3176)



不要打电话骚扰我。



Don not harass me with telephone calls .
不要 打电话 骚扰

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3278)



皇帝女儿的丈夫叫驸马。



The husband of the emperor' s daughter is called fuma .
皇帝 女儿 丈夫 驸马

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3466)



平民惨遭杀戮。



Civilians were tragically massacred .
平民 惨遭 杀戮

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3471)





Let me call you back later , ok ?

我稍后再给你回电话,好吗?

I often call on him .

我经常拜访他。

Call the police in an emergency .

紧急情况请报警。

His father calls him tom .

他父亲叫他汤姆。

It seems someone called on me in my absence .

似乎有人在我不在的时候拜访了我。

We had to call off the game because of rain .

由于下雨我们不得不取消比赛。

The game will be called off if it rains tomorrow .

如果明天下雨,比赛将取消。

He was running and calling for help .

他边跑边呼救。

I will have him call you the moment he gets back .

他一回来我就让他给你打电话。

Call a taxi in the morning , please .

请早上叫一辆出租车。

May I call you tomorrow ?

我明天可以给你打电话吗?

He went as far as to call you a hypocrite .

他甚至称你为伪君子。

I'll call on him tomorrow .

我明天会去拜访他。

I'd like to call my family .

我想给我的家人打电话。

We call him mike .

我们叫他迈克。

She called while I was out .

我出去的时候她打来电话。

He calls her up every night .

他每天晚上都给她打电话。

His plan will call for a lot of money .

他的计划需要大量资金。

Please call him up .

请给他打电话。

It is very courteous of you to call on me .

你来拜访我真是太有礼貌了。

He called in to say he could not attend the meeting .

他打电话说他不能参加会议。

I heard my name called from behind me .

我听到身后有人叫我的名字。

How can I make a long-distance call ?

如何拨打长途电话?

I was called upon to make a speech in english .

我被要求用英语做演讲。

He went home as soon as he got the phone call .

他一接到电话就回家了。

Be sure to call me up tomorrow morning .

明天早上一定要给我打电话。

Call me this evening .

今晚给我打电话。

You get on the phone and call the doctor .

您拿起电话给医生打电话。

I called him up on the phone .

我给他打电话。

What do you call this insect in english ?

这种昆虫用英语怎么称呼?

What do you call this flower in english ?

这种花用英语怎么称呼?

You call that a marriage ?

你管这叫婚姻?

I called at my uncle's house yesterday .

昨天我去叔叔家拜访了。

John called me names .

约翰骂我。

I suggested that john be called .

我建议叫约翰。

I had finished my homework when you called me .

你打电话给我时我已经完成作业了。

Would you please call him back later ?

请稍后再给他回电话好吗?

I call on him sometimes .

我有时会拜访他。

He called me up almost every day .

他几乎每天都给我打电话。

We call her a chef .

我们称她为厨师。

She called me a fool and what not .

她说我是个傻瓜什么的。

If you see the cat in this picture , please call us .

如果您看到这张照片中的猫,请给我们打电话。

I called him this morning .

今天早上我给他打了电话。

A doctor was called in right away .

一名医生立即被叫来。

Why don't you call him up ?

你为什么不打电话给他呢?

I would like to call on you one of these days .

我想有一天拜访你。

I was called on in english class .

我被点名去上英语课。

The game was called off on account of the rain .

比赛因下雨而取消。

I'll call on you john .

我会打电话给你约翰。

The meeting was called off .

会议被取消了。

What time shall I call you tonight ?

今晚我什么时候给你打电话?

On my arrival at the station , I will call you .

到达车站后,我会打电话给你。

She called him by name .

她叫着他的名字。

I will call for you at seven .

我七点钟来接你。

I'll call for you at three .

我三点钟打电话给你。

We have to call off the meeting .

我们不得不取消会议。

I was born in a small town called nara .

我出生在一个叫奈良的小镇。

Can you hear I'm calling ?

你能听到我在打电话吗?

Have you called her yet ?

你给她打电话了吗?

I was disappointed that you didn't call .

你没有打电话让我很失望。

Don't call that student a fool .

别说那个学生是傻子。

Could you please call him into the meeting ?

你能叫他来开会吗?

Somebody called my name in the dark .

有人在黑暗中叫我的名字。

I'll call you later today .

今天晚些时候我会给你打电话。

You will find him home whenever you call .

只要你打电话,你就会发现他在家。

Bill , call me tonight .

比尔,今晚给我打电话。

We call the mountain tsurugidake .

我们称这座山为剑岳。

A friend of mine called me up last night .

昨晚我的一个朋友给我打电话。

Our business calls for a lot of people .

我们的生意需要很多人。

Baseball is often called'' the great american sport'' .

棒球通常被称为“伟大的美国运动”。

I'd like to call a meeting .

我想召开一个会议。

The game was called off on account of the rain .

比赛因下雨而取消。

He is practically dead .

他几乎已经死了。

When are you going to call the doctor's office ?

你什么时候给医生办公室打电话?

We should put out a call for bids .

我们应该进行招标。

Please feel free to call me up .

请随时给我打电话。

Please call me a doctor .

请叫我医生。

I couldn't bring myself to call on him .

我无法让自己去拜访他。

Call me up at seven in the morning .

早上七点给我打电话。

Just then she was called to the phone .

就在这时,她被叫去接电话。

Please call me on receiving this letter .

收到这封信后请给我打电话。

We called off the game on account of rain .

由于下雨我们取消了比赛。

The situation has changed dramatically .

情况发生了巨大的变化。

I called her by the name of cathy .

我叫她凯茜。

I'll call you back later .

我稍后会给你回电话。

Why did you call me at this unearthly hour ?

你为什么在这个不寻常的时刻给我打电话?

Please call a taxi for me .

请帮我叫一辆出租车。

Day after day I called on my sick friend .

我日复一日地去看望我生病的朋友。

An old friend will call on me tomorrow .

明天一位老朋友会来拜访我。

He will call on me tomorrow .

他明天会来看我。

He heard his name called .

他听到有人叫他的名字。

I'll put your call through in a minute .

我一会儿就给你接通电话。

Any phone calls for me while I was out ?

我外出时有电话打给我吗?

What do you call this vegetable in english ?

这种蔬菜用英语怎么称呼?

I'm always on call at home .

我总是在家随叫随到。

Your student called me .

你的学生给我打电话。

Call at my office at any time .

随时打电话到我办公室。

He will call on me tomorrow .

他明天会来看我。

I will have her call you as soon as she comes back .

她一回来我就让她给你打电话。

Yes . He had just come home when I called .

是的 。 我打电话时他刚回家。

People call him dave .

人们叫他戴夫。

Can you call a taxi for me ?

你能帮我叫一辆出租车吗?

The game was called off because of the rain .

由于下雨,比赛取消了。

Mother is calling me home .

妈妈叫我回家。

Have you called her yet ?

你给她打电话了吗?

Mr smith's class was called off because he was sick .

史密斯先生的课因生病而被取消。

Please call on me when it is convenient for you .

请在您方便的时候给我打电话。

Don't call me so late at night .

这么晚别给我打电话。

They call robert'' bob'' .

他们称罗伯特为“鲍勃”。

He gives me a phone call every now and then .

他时不时地给我打电话。

I remember calling at his house .

我记得我曾去他家拜访过。

I called on judy .

我拜访了朱迪。

In any case , I'll call you tomorrow .

无论如何,我明天会给你打电话。

I'll call for you at six .

我六点钟打电话给你。

People call him dave .

人们叫他戴夫。

Look , someone is calling you .

看,有人在呼唤你。

I must call him sometimes during the morning .

有时早上我必须给他打电话。

Do you know who took the call ?

你知道是谁接的电话吗?

Would you call up my husband ?

你能给我丈夫打电话吗?

Don't call him the criminal .

别称他为罪犯。

What do you call this bird ?

你怎么称呼这只鸟?

Call the doctor in immediately .

立即叫医生过来。

Call her tomorrow .

明天给她打电话。

I'll call you up tomorrow .

明天我会给你打电话。

We can call english an international language .

我们可以称英语为一门国际语言。

The other day , I got a call from her .

有一天,我接到她的电话。

I had a telephone call from her .

我接到她的电话。

It happened that I was present when she called .

碰巧她打电话的时候我在场。

You will be called cephas .

你将被称为cephas。

Shall I call you up later ?

我稍后给你打电话好吗?

She went so far as to call him a fool .

她竟然骂他是傻子。

I will call you when I have done my shopping .

我买完东西后会给你打电话。

He was absent at roll call .

点名时他缺席。

The work is practically finished .

工作已经基本完成了。

He called it unfair .

他称这不公平。

Have there been any phone calls for me ?

有没有打给我的电话?

I'd like to call my parents .

我想给我的父母打电话。

He will either come or call me .

他要么过来,要么打电话给我。

To this day we call them indians .

直到今天我们仍称他们为印第安人。

You can call me bob .

你可以叫我鲍勃。

He went so far as to call her a fool .

他竟然骂她是傻子。

I'll call for you at eight tomorrow morning .

明天早上八点我会打电话给你。

I'll call you later .

我一会打给你 。

The trip calls for a lot of money .

这次旅行需要很多钱。

Please tell john that I called .

请告诉约翰我打过电话了。

Please call me up tonight at my office .

请今晚给我办公室打电话。

Have you called her yet ?

你给她打电话了吗?

This job calls for practice .

这项工作需要练习。

Shall I call ken back ?

我要给肯回电话吗?

It was raining and the game was called off .

下雨了,比赛取消了。

Why is it called'' loon'' ?

为什么叫“龙”呢?

Will you please call me this evening ?

请你今天晚上给我打电话好吗?

We call the cat madonna .

我们称这只猫为麦当娜。

Don't bother to call on him .

不用费心去拜访他。

I'll make a phone call .

我会打电话。

When I was a child , I would often call on him on sunday .

当我还是个孩子的时候,我经常在周日去看他。

He will be calling on me next month .

他下个月会来看我。

Someone called on you ten minutes ago .

十分钟前有人打电话给你。

Tell me when you will call me .

告诉我你什么时候给我打电话。

He was busy when I called him up .

我给他打电话时他正忙。

He called at my house .

他到我家来了。

I can't recall her name at the moment .

我现在记不起她的名字了。

You may call me anytime .

您可以随时给我打电话。

Every time I call on you , you're out .

每次我打电话给你,你都出去了。

Her friends call him ned .

她的朋友们称他为内德。

Bill called me last night .

比尔昨晚打电话给我。

He went so far as to call me a fool .

他竟然骂我是傻瓜。

I'll call you later .

我一会打给你 。

Did you hear your name called ?

你听到有人叫你的名字了吗?

That was a close call .

那真是千钧一发。

Tom was called down by his boss for coming late to work .

汤姆因上班迟到而被老板训斥。

She called him back to give him something left behind .

她叫他回来,给他留下一些东西。

Be sure to call on me when you come this way .

你过来的时候一定要来找我。

Would you like me to call a taxi ?

您需要我叫一辆出租车吗?

Please call me at this number .

请拨打这个号码给我打电话。

On arriving at the station , I called a friend of mine .

到达车站后,我给我的一个朋友打电话。

I'm afraid I'll have to call it a day .

恐怕我就到此为止了。

Stand up when your name is called .

叫到你的名字时起立。

I call on him every other day .

我每隔一天就拜访他一次。

It is rude of him not to give me a call .

他不给我打电话真是粗鲁。

I'm waiting for his telephone call .

我在等他的电话。

I called at his office yesterday .

我昨天打电话到他的办公室。

It is called a lily .

它的名字叫百合。

Please call me joe .

请叫我乔。

Let's make a phone call .

我们打个电话吧。

Whenever I call , he is out .

每当我打电话时,他都出去了。

Someone was calling my name .

有人在叫我的名字。

Mary called him every name she could think of .

玛丽用她能想到的所有名字称呼他。

I meant to have called on you .

我本想拜访你的。

He is called a walking dictionary .

他被称为一本活字典。

I'll call you back soon .

我很快就会给你回电话。

Someone is calling for help .

有人呼救。

I could hear my name called .

我能听到有人叫我的名字。

Let's call it a day .

让我们收工 。

The teacher called the roll .

老师点名了。

If I find your passport I'll call you at once .

如果我找到你的护照,我会立即给你打电话。

I heard a call for help .

我听到有人呼救。

I meant to have called on you .

我本想拜访你的。

I heard my name called .

我听到有人叫我的名字。

I'd like to make an overseas call .

我想打一个国际电话。

I called at his house yesterday .

我昨天去他家拜访了。

I'll call again later .

我晚点再致电 。

I forgot to call him today .

我今天忘记给他打电话了。

I will call you tomorrow afternoon .

明天下午我会给你打电话。

I'll call on you at your office tomorrow .

明天我会到你的办公室拜访你。

Call me sometime .

有时间给我打电话。

What do you call this flower ?

你管这朵花叫什么名字?

In case anything happens , call me immediately .

万一发生什么事,请立即给我打电话。

I'll call you back later .

我稍后会给你回电话。

What do you call this animal in japanese ?

这种动物用日语怎么称呼?

I called for help .

我打电话求救。

I will call you without fail .

我一定会打电话给你。

The game was called off because of the rain .

由于下雨,比赛取消了。

In case of emergency , call the police .

如遇紧急情况,请报警。

We had better call the police .

我们最好报警。



我稍后再给你回电话,好吗?
我经常拜访他。
紧急情况请报警。
他父亲叫他汤姆。
似乎有人在我不在的时候拜访了我。
由于下雨我们不得不取消比赛。
如果明天下雨,比赛将取消。
他边跑边呼救。
他一回来我就让他给你打电话。
请早上叫一辆出租车。
我明天可以给你打电话吗?
他甚至称你为伪君子。
我明天会去拜访他。
我想给我的家人打电话。
我们叫他迈克。
我出去的时候她打来电话。
他每天晚上都给她打电话。
他的计划需要大量资金。
请给他打电话。
你来拜访我真是太有礼貌了。
他打电话说他不能参加会议。
我听到身后有人叫我的名字。
如何拨打长途电话?
我被要求用英语做演讲。
他一接到电话就回家了。
明天早上一定要给我打电话。
今晚给我打电话。
您拿起电话给医生打电话。
我给他打电话。
这种昆虫用英语怎么称呼?
这种花用英语怎么称呼?
你管这叫婚姻?
昨天我去叔叔家拜访了。
约翰骂我。
我建议叫约翰。
你打电话给我时我已经完成作业了。
请稍后再给他回电话好吗?
我有时会拜访他。
他几乎每天都给我打电话。
我们称她为厨师。
她说我是个傻瓜什么的。
如果您看到这张照片中的猫,请给我们打电话。
今天早上我给他打了电话。
一名医生立即被叫来。
你为什么不打电话给他呢?
我想有一天拜访你。
我被点名去上英语课。
比赛因下雨而取消。
我会打电话给你约翰。
会议被取消了。
今晚我什么时候给你打电话?
到达车站后,我会打电话给你。
她叫着他的名字。
我七点钟来接你。
我三点钟打电话给你。
我们不得不取消会议。
我出生在一个叫奈良的小镇。
你能听到我在打电话吗?
你给她打电话了吗?
你没有打电话让我很失望。
别说那个学生是傻子。
你能叫他来开会吗?
有人在黑暗中叫我的名字。
今天晚些时候我会给你打电话。
只要你打电话,你就会发现他在家。
比尔,今晚给我打电话。
我们称这座山为剑岳。
昨晚我的一个朋友给我打电话。
我们的生意需要很多人。
棒球通常被称为“伟大的美国运动”。
我想召开一个会议。
比赛因下雨而取消。
他几乎已经死了。
你什么时候给医生办公室打电话?
我们应该进行招标。
请随时给我打电话。
请叫我医生。
我无法让自己去拜访他。
早上七点给我打电话。
就在这时,她被叫去接电话。
收到这封信后请给我打电话。
由于下雨我们取消了比赛。
情况发生了巨大的变化。
我叫她凯茜。
我稍后会给你回电话。
你为什么在这个不寻常的时刻给我打电话?
请帮我叫一辆出租车。
我日复一日地去看望我生病的朋友。
明天一位老朋友会来拜访我。
他明天会来看我。
他听到有人叫他的名字。
我一会儿就给你接通电话。
我外出时有电话打给我吗?
这种蔬菜用英语怎么称呼?
我总是在家随叫随到。
你的学生给我打电话。
随时打电话到我办公室。
他明天会来看我。
她一回来我就让她给你打电话。
是的 。 我打电话时他刚回家。
人们叫他戴夫。
你能帮我叫一辆出租车吗?
由于下雨,比赛取消了。
妈妈叫我回家。
你给她打电话了吗?
史密斯先生的课因生病而被取消。
请在您方便的时候给我打电话。
这么晚别给我打电话。
他们称罗伯特为“鲍勃”。
他时不时地给我打电话。
我记得我曾去他家拜访过。
我拜访了朱迪。
无论如何,我明天会给你打电话。
我六点钟打电话给你。
人们叫他戴夫。
看,有人在呼唤你。
有时早上我必须给他打电话。
你知道是谁接的电话吗?
你能给我丈夫打电话吗?
别称他为罪犯。
你怎么称呼这只鸟?
立即叫医生过来。
明天给她打电话。
明天我会给你打电话。
我们可以称英语为一门国际语言。
有一天,我接到她的电话。
我接到她的电话。
碰巧她打电话的时候我在场。
你将被称为cephas。
我稍后给你打电话好吗?
她竟然骂他是傻子。
我买完东西后会给你打电话。
点名时他缺席。
工作已经基本完成了。
他称这不公平。
有没有打给我的电话?
我想给我的父母打电话。
他要么过来,要么打电话给我。
直到今天我们仍称他们为印第安人。
你可以叫我鲍勃。
他竟然骂她是傻子。
明天早上八点我会打电话给你。
我一会打给你 。
这次旅行需要很多钱。
请告诉约翰我打过电话了。
请今晚给我办公室打电话。
你给她打电话了吗?
这项工作需要练习。
我要给肯回电话吗?
下雨了,比赛取消了。
为什么叫“龙”呢?
请你今天晚上给我打电话好吗?
我们称这只猫为麦当娜。
不用费心去拜访他。
我会打电话。
当我还是个孩子的时候,我经常在周日去看他。
他下个月会来看我。
十分钟前有人打电话给你。
告诉我你什么时候给我打电话。
我给他打电话时他正忙。
他到我家来了。
我现在记不起她的名字了。
您可以随时给我打电话。
每次我打电话给你,你都出去了。
她的朋友们称他为内德。
比尔昨晚打电话给我。
他竟然骂我是傻瓜。
我一会打给你 。
你听到有人叫你的名字了吗?
那真是千钧一发。
汤姆因上班迟到而被老板训斥。
她叫他回来,给他留下一些东西。
你过来的时候一定要来找我。
您需要我叫一辆出租车吗?
请拨打这个号码给我打电话。
到达车站后,我给我的一个朋友打电话。
恐怕我就到此为止了。
叫到你的名字时起立。
我每隔一天就拜访他一次。
他不给我打电话真是粗鲁。
我在等他的电话。
我昨天打电话到他的办公室。
它的名字叫百合。
请叫我乔。
我们打个电话吧。
每当我打电话时,他都出去了。
有人在叫我的名字。
玛丽用她能想到的所有名字称呼他。
我本想拜访你的。
他被称为一本活字典。
我很快就会给你回电话。
有人呼救。
我能听到有人叫我的名字。
让我们收工 。
老师点名了。
如果我找到你的护照,我会立即给你打电话。
我听到有人呼救。
我本想拜访你的。
我听到有人叫我的名字。
我想打一个国际电话。
我昨天去他家拜访了。
我晚点再致电 。
我今天忘记给他打电话了。
明天下午我会给你打电话。
明天我会到你的办公室拜访你。
有时间给我打电话。
你管这朵花叫什么名字?
万一发生什么事,请立即给我打电话。
我稍后会给你回电话。
这种动物用日语怎么称呼?
我打电话求救。
我一定会打电话给你。
由于下雨,比赛取消了。
如遇紧急情况,请报警。
我们最好报警。