1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)





Verbs Nouns Adjectives/Adverbs Pronouns Prepositions Conjunctions
ABOUT (Advanced search)




CORE WORDS


CEFR GNOT Quantitative • number about
CEFR SNOT Travel • traffic roundabout

Glob1500 about almost ("about half"); of or having a relation to ("We talk about the weather.") ad.
NGSL3000 about of (a subject); concerning prep
SAT5000 thereabout Near that number, quantity, degree, place, or time, approximately. therefor adv.
SAT5000 whereabouts The place in or near which a person or thing is. n.

Tanaka6000 about

COMPOUND WORDS


about {adv} (nearly, approximately) about {prep} (concerned with, engaged in) about {prep} (concerning) about {prep} (near, approximately, regarding time, size or quantity) about {prep} (on every side of) about {prep} (over or upon different parts of) about to {phrase} (indicating imminence) be all about {v} (be interested in) be all about {v} (deal with) bring about {v} (To accomplish) bring about {v} (To cause to take place) layabout {n} (lazy person) much ado about nothing {n} (a lot of fuss) roundabout {n} (children's play apparatus which rotates around a central axis when pushed) roundabout {n} (detour) roundabout {n} (fairground carousel) roundabout {n} (road junction at which traffic streams circularly around a central island) think about {v} (ponder) what about {adv} (used to ask someone to consider something or someone that they have apparently not considered) what about {adv} (used to make a suggestion) whereabouts {n} (location)

5000 WORDS


L047 P1667 to think about sich überlegen 考虑
L049 P1797 to wonder about sich wundern über 惊讶于 ...
L060 P2204 to have strong feelings about sich aufregen über 因为 ... 而激动








about, approximately P0105 about, approximately P2028






PHRASES



他们在说什么?



What are they talking about ?
他们 什么

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0018)



火车就要开了。



The train is about to leave .
火车 就要

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0069)



让我想一想。



Let me think about it .
想一想

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0126)



我不知道这件事。



I didn't know about that .
知道 这件

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0361)



他们在谈什么?



What are they talking about ?
他们 什么

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0512)



他们差不多一样高。



They are about the same height .
他们 差不多 一样

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0550)



飞机将要起飞。



The plane is about to take off .
飞机 将要 起飞

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0777)



我把那件事忘了。



I forgot about that .
那件事

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0805)



这个男孩大约六岁。



The boy is about six years old .
这个 男孩 大约 六岁

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0925)



河水的水位大概是6米。



The water level of the river is about six meters .
河水 水位 大概 6

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1255)



法官对证词有疑问。



The judge has doubts about the testimony .
法官 证词 疑问

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1356)



呀,我忘了。



Uh-oh , I forgot about that .
,

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1501)



做这件事我很有把握。



I am very sure about how to deal with this matter .
这件 有把握

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1582)



他们在争辩什么?



What are they arguing about ?
他们 争辩 什么

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1971)



医生向他询问病情。



The doctor asks him about his illness .
医生 询问 病情

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1996)



我的体重大概有125斤。



I weigh about 125 pounds .
体重 大概 125

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2016)



肥胖容易引起各种疾病。



Obesity can bring about a range of illnesses .
肥胖 容易 引起 各种 疾病

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2307)



妈妈担忧孩子的健康。



The mother is worried about her child's health .
妈妈 担忧 孩子 健康

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2442)



妈妈为孩子的自闭感到忧虑。



The mother is worried about her son's autism .
妈妈 孩子 自闭 感到 忧虑

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2443)



他们在一起叙家常。



They are chatting about family life together .
他们 一起 叙家常

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2591)



他对生活感到很无奈。



He feels powerless about his own life .
生活 感到 无奈

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2658)



橡皮筏在河里颠簸着。



The rubber raft tossed about on the river .
橡皮筏 颠簸

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2703)



他为债务发愁。



He is worried about his debts .
债务 发愁

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2851)



现在我们来谈问题的症结所在。



Now let's talk about the crux of the issue .
现在 我们 来谈 问题 症结所在

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2887)



老年人喜欢回忆往昔。



Old people like to reminisce about past .
老年人 喜欢 回忆 往昔

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3028)



她们在犹豫买哪双鞋。



They are hesitating about which shoes to buy .
她们 犹豫 双鞋

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3040)



飞机快要坠落了。



The plane is about to crash .
飞机 快要 坠落

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3100)



他们在谘询保险方面的问题。



They are inquiring about insurance .
他们 保险 方面 问题

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3189)



大家站拢点,要拍照了!



Everyone stand closer together , we are about to take a picture !
大家 站拢 , 拍照

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3266)



他快被水淹没了。



He was about to be inundated by the water .
淹没

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3268)



毒品让他沉沦。



Drugs brought about his downfall .
毒品 沉沦

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3333)



医生做事一丝不苟。



The doctor is scrupulous about every detail .
医生 做事 一丝不苟

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3392)



他做事很挑剔。



He is very particular about the work he is doing .
做事 挑剔

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3420)





What are you talking about ?

你在说什么 ?

Why not talk to her about it directly ?

为什么不直接和她谈谈呢?

About how much would a taxi be from here ?

从这里打车大概要多少钱?

I will tell you about japan .

我会告诉你有关日本的事情。

I know about this project for the most part .

我对这个项目大体了解。

I am anxious about your health .

我很担心你的健康。

He likes to walk about in the park .

他喜欢在公园里散步。

How about the taste ?

味道怎么样?

In the first place , we must be careful about what we eat and drink .

首先,我们必须小心我们的饮食。

Don't worry about the work .

别担心工作的事。

I'm not too clear about that point .

关于这一点我不太清楚。

Why don't I try to do something about the garden ?

我为什么不尝试为花园做点什么呢?

I really don't have an opinion about it .

我对此实在没有意见。

His house is somewhere about here .

他的房子就在这附近的某个地方。

I'm not worried about the price .

我不担心价格。

I spoke to him about it over the telephone .

我通过电话和他谈了这件事。

We walked about five miles .

我们走了大约五英里。

He knows hardly anything about it .

他对此几乎一无所知。

How about going for a drive ?

开车去兜风怎么样?

He made up a story about the dog .

他编了一个关于狗的故事。

He is anxious about his mother's health .

他很担心他母亲的健康。

I am uneasy about the future of this country .

我对这个国家的未来感到不安。

I'm very happy to hear about the party .

我很高兴听到有关聚会的消息。

The bus was about to start .

公共汽车即将启动。

I have some doubts about it .

我对此有些疑问。

What did you talk about ?

你们聊了什么?

You don't have to worry about a thing like that .

你不必担心这样的事情。

There is nothing for you to be angry about .

没有什么值得你生气的。

They are about the same age .

他们年龄相仿。

What is she about ?

她到底是什么来头?

How about staying at my place this evening ?

今晚住在我家怎么样?

Now , go about your study .

现在,开始你的学习吧。

I go to bed about ten .

我十点左右上床睡觉。

What are you making all the fuss about ?

你这么大惊小怪做什么?

This is a book about stars .

这是一本关于明星的书。

I will ask him about it tomorrow .

我明天会问他这件事。

How about going out for a walk after dinner ?

晚饭后出去散步怎么样?

He didn't agree with us about the matter .

他在这件事上不同意我们的看法。

I argued with him about it .

我为此与他争论过。

What about having fish for dinner ?

晚餐吃鱼怎么样?

I met him about noon .

中午时分我遇见了他。

What are you thinking about ?

你在想什么 ?

He wanted to hear about the news .

他想听听这个消息。

Bill is nervous about the exam .

比尔对考试很紧张。

She became very anxious about her son's health .

她变得非常担心儿子的健康。

We were just about to enter the room .

我们正要进入房间。

He doesn't know much about japan .

他对日本了解不多。

About one hundred people were killed in this accident .

大约一百人在这次事故中丧生。

Keep mum about this plan .

对这个计划保持沉默。

The train was about to leave the station .

火车即将离开车站。

Please consult with your parents about the trip .

请与您的父母协商行程事宜。

I consulted with my father about the plan .

我和父亲商量了这个计划。

How did such a thing come about ?

这样的事情是怎么发生的呢?

It's about time you got here !

你是时候到这里了!

Tell me when it came about .

告诉我它是什么时候发生的。

He seems to be worried about something .

他似乎在担心什么。

What about farming ?

农业呢?

His proposal is not worth talking about .

他的提议不值一提。

I'm sure about his name .

我确定他的名字。

She doesn't care about her dress .

她并不关心她的着装。

My father does not care about his clothes at all .

我父亲根本不关心他的衣服。

He knows almost nothing about that animal .

他对那只动物几乎一无所知。

The whole town knows about it .

全镇的人都知道这件事。

Do you have any complaint about it ?

您对此有什么抱怨吗?

I have no friend with whom to talk about it .

我没有朋友可以和我谈论这件事。

How about taking up jogging ?

开始慢跑怎么样?

Is she anywhere about ?

她在哪儿吗?

You don't need to worry about it .

你不需要担心它。

We are all anxious about your health .

我们都很担心您的健康。

Now I must go about my work .

现在我必须去做我的工作了。

I live about an hour from the station .

我住的地方离车站大约一个小时。

I'm not very particular about food .

我对食物不是很挑剔。

I know nothing whatever about it .

我对此一无所知。

I enjoyed reading about your dreams .

我很喜欢读到你的梦想。

I don't feel like telling her about it .

我不想告诉她这件事。

I am very happy to hear about your engagement .

我很高兴听到你订婚的消息。

He came about two .

他大约两点钟来。

Don't worry about it .

别担心。

About three weeks .

大约三个星期。

I can never bring myself to talk about it .

我永远无法让自己谈论它。

I cannot help thinking about him .

我忍不住想他。

She is careful about her child's nutrition .

她很注意孩子的营养。

What he said about england is true .

他所说的关于英格兰的事情是真实的。

Forget about that right now .

现在就忘掉这个吧。

How about going to the movies ?

去看电影怎么样?

You don't need to worry about such a thing .

你不需要担心这样的事情。

How about going out for a walk ?

出去散步怎么样?

Children are curious about everything .

孩子们对一切都感到好奇。

She's always complaining about the food .

她总是抱怨食物。

How did the accident come about ?

事故是怎么发生的?

I argued with him about the new plan .

我和他就新计划争论不休。

Tell me all about your plan .

告诉我你的计划。

I like to talk about the good old days .

我喜欢谈论过去的美好时光。

Mother is anxious about my future .

妈妈很担心我的未来。

It's about two miles .

大约有两英里。

There was nobody about .

周围没有人。

He knows nothing about the plan .

他对这个计划一无所知。

It's nothing to get upset about .

没什么可难过的。

This is a dictionary I told you about yesterday .

这是我昨天告诉你的一本字典。

He was cautious about overeating .

他对暴饮暴食持谨慎态度。

I have been anxious about your health .

我一直担心你的健康。

Mother was anxious about the children .

母亲很担心孩子们。

The explosion came about by accident .

爆炸是偶然发生的。

This accident was brought about by his carelessness .

这次事故是他的粗心造成的。

She is much concerned about the result .

她很关心结果。

I'm very concerned about her illness .

我很担心她的病。

I talked about music .

我谈到了音乐。

This is the person I spoke about the other day ,

这就是我前几天谈到的那个人

He is always saying bad things about others .

他总是说别人的坏话。

How about for tomorrow ?

明天怎么样?

He is concerned about his father's illness .

他很担心他父亲的病。

She cares a lot about clothes .

她非常关心衣服。

She kept walking about the room .

她一直在房间里走来走去。

She is concerned about her health .

她关心自己的健康。

They are always arguing about money .

他们总是为钱而争论。

He was doubtful about which way to take .

他犹豫着该走哪条路。

It's about one month .

大约有1个月的时间了。

I will ask him about it tomorrow .

我明天会问他这件事。

I had a dream about him .

我梦见了他。

We are all anxious about your health .

我们都很担心您的健康。

There is no sense in your worrying about your health so much .

你如此担心自己的健康是没有意义的。

How about going to the movie ?

去看电影怎么样?

How about taking a walk with us ?

和我们一起去散步怎么样?

How about going to a movie ?

去看电影怎么样?

How about taking a walk before breakfast ?

早餐前散步怎么样?

She has too much chat about her .

关于她的话题太多了。

You should go about your business .

你应该去忙你的事了。

The problem came about as time passed .

随着时间的推移,问题就出现了。

He went about the town looking for the dog .

他在镇上到处寻找那只狗。

It is vain to argue with them about the problem .

与他们争论这个问题是徒劳的。

I'll bet you that you're wrong about that .

我敢跟你打赌,你的想法是错的。

What about jack ?

杰克呢?

Mother told father about me .

母亲向父亲讲述了我的事。

Isn't it about time you went to bed ?

是不是到了睡觉的时间了?

We are anxious about our daughter's health .

我们很担心女儿的健康。

She is about to leave .

她正要离开。

How about another piece of cake ?

再吃一块蛋糕怎么样?

Don't worry about what you have done .

不要担心你所做的事情。

As a matter of fact , I know nothing about it .

事实上,我对此一无所知。

Don't talk about business while we're dining .

吃饭时不要谈论生意。

She was fond of talking about herself .

她很喜欢谈论自己。

It took me about an hour to read this book through .

我花了大约一个小时读完这本书。

What is she worried about ?

她在担心什么?

It's about time you stopped watching television .

你是时候停止看电视了。

Don't boast too much about that .

对此不要太自夸。

She felt insecure about her children's future .

她对孩子们的未来感到没有安全感。

The concert is about to start .

音乐会即将开始。

I was worried about his health .

我很担心他的健康。

She talked about her school life .

她谈到了她的学校生活。

I've heard a lot about you .

我听说过很多关于你的事。

Go about your business .

去忙你的事吧。

I've heard a lot about you .

我听说过很多关于你的事。

I heard about the accident for the first time yesterday .

昨天我第一次听说这起事故。

I've heard about you .

我听说过你。

The accident was brought about by his carelessness .

这次事故是由于他的粗心大意造成的。

I am thinking about that matter .

我正在考虑那件事。

It took about five minutes to get to my uncle's house from the station .

从车站到叔叔家大约需要五分钟。

He is enthusiastic about tennis .

他热衷于网球。

I'll think about it and get back to you .

我会考虑一下然后回复你。

I read about him in the newspaper .

我在报纸上读到关于他的事。

I'll let you know all about it later on .

稍后我会让你知道这一切。

I was worried about my mistakes at first .

起初我很担心自己的错误。

I will be watching tv about this time tomorrow .

明天这个时候我会看电视。

While you are about it , please make some coffee for me .

当你正在谈论这件事的时候,请给我煮点咖啡。

The children were playing about .

孩子们正在玩耍。

Don't tell father about this .

别把这事告诉父亲。

What are you concerned about ?

你担心什么?

What do you think about the japanese economy ?

您对日本经济有何看法?

Don't worry about the results .

不要担心结果。

Please don't run about the room .

请不要在房间里乱跑。

I've heard a lot about you .

我听说过很多关于你的事。

Tell me all about your plan .

告诉我你的计划。

How about going on a picnic ?

去野餐怎么样?

She didn't say a word about it .

她对此只字不提。

I was just about to leave the house when the telephone rang .

我正要离开家,电话铃响了。

He is sincere about what he says .

他说的话是真诚的。

He is about to leave for london .

他即将动身前往伦敦。

He is about my age .

他和我年纪相仿。

Ken was worried about the exam and everything .

肯很担心考试和一切。

Tell me about your daily life .

告诉我你的日常生活。

Please tell me what you know about it .

请告诉我你对此的了解。

I feel strange about it .

我觉得很奇怪。

Few people know about the plan .

很少有人知道这个计划。

She was anxious about his health .

她担心他的健康。

I want to have a talk with him about the matter .

我想和他谈谈这件事。

He kept on writing stories about animals .

他继续写有关动物的故事。

She kept on writing stories about animals .

她继续写关于动物的故事。

Are you still in doubt about what I have said ?

你对我说的话还有疑问吗?

What do you think about the book ?

你觉得这本书怎么样?

I read about it in the newspaper .

我在报纸上读到了这件事。

I'm about to leave .

我正要离开。

The ship is about to set sail .

船即将起航。

How did the accident come about ?

事故是怎么发生的?

I will be taking the exam about this time tomorrow .

明天这个时间我将参加考试。

It's about time for the train to arrive .

火车差不多到站了。

How about having a drink after we finish our work today ?

今天我们完成工作后喝一杯怎么样?

What about the rash ?

出疹子怎么办?

We went on talking about the matter .

我们继续谈论这件事。

Put all the books about computers together .

把所有关于计算机的书放在一起。

We spoke about many subjects .

我们谈论了很多话题。

What are you about ?

你在说什么?

Please think about the problem .

请大家思考一下这个问题。

There's no mistake about it .

没有什么错误。

Did you talk about your hobby ?

你谈过你的爱好吗?

He knows what he is about .

他知道自己在做什么。

This is the first time I heard about it .

这是我第一次听说。

Look about you .

看看你。

He is concerned about the result of the exam .

他很关心考试的结果。

She went on talking about her new car at the party .

她在聚会上继续谈论她的新车。

How did it come about ?

它是怎么发生的?

How did it all come about ?

这一切是怎么发生的?

Let's get together and talk about the matter .

我们聚在一起讨论一下这件事吧。

He is not very strict about it .

他对此并不太严格。

What he said about england is true .

他所说的关于英格兰的事情是真实的。

Ken may well be glad about the result of the test .

肯可能会对测试结果感到高兴。

I agree with you about that .

我同意你的观点。

I want to know about your country so much .

我非常想了解你们的国家。

She comes home at about six as a rule .

她通常六点左右回家。

His house is somewhere about here .

他的房子就在这附近的某个地方。

I'm sorry about my mistake .

我对我的错误感到抱歉。

How about a walk ?

散步怎么样?

I don't understand much about it .

我对此不太了解。

What about watching the night game on tv ?

观看电视上的夜间比赛怎么样?

She demanded to know about it .

她要求知道这件事。

I argued with them about the matter .

我和他们就这件事争论过。

I read about his death in the paper .

我在报纸上读到他去世的消息。

My mother is always complaining about me .

我妈妈总是抱怨我。

It's about the size of an egg .

它大约有一个鸡蛋那么大。

We are very much concerned about the future of this country .

我们非常关心这个国家的未来。

Go about your business !

去忙你的事吧!

I have a book about fishing .

我有一本关于钓鱼的书。

He told me about it in private .

他私下告诉我这件事。

I am about to leave here .

我正要离开这里。

The important thing is you will talk with your teacher about it .

重要的是你会和你的老师讨论这件事。

How about playing tennis this afternoon ?

今天下午打网球怎么样?

What is the letter about ?

这封信是关于什么的?

How about playing tennis ?

打网球怎么样?

Tom is going to do something about it .

汤姆打算对此做点什么。

There is no hurry about returning the book to me .

并不急于把书还给我。

I agree with your opinion about taxes .

我同意你关于税收的看法。

I've heard all about it .

我已经听说过这一切了。

How did you feel about the game ?

您对这款游戏感觉如何?

You are mistaken about that .

你错了。

I'm really unhappy about this .

我对此真的很不高兴。

He looked about the house .

他环视房子。

He didn't say a word about it .

他对此只字未提。

They set about building a house .

他们开始盖房子。

She set about writing the essay .

她开始写这篇文章。

How about another round ?

再来一轮怎么样?

I am anxious about his health .

我很担心他的健康状况。

His house is somewhere about here .

他的房子就在这附近的某个地方。

The sun was about to set .

太阳快要落山了。

You have no business complaining about the matter .

你没有权利抱怨这件事。

How about playing golf this afternoon ?

今天下午打高尔夫球怎么样?

The sun is about to rise .

太阳即将升起。

I am very concerned about his health .

我非常关心他的健康。

He is anxious about the result .

他对结果很着急。

I'm thinking about your plan .

我正在考虑你的计划。

I want to learn about american daily life .

我想了解美国人的日常生活。

This is how it all came about .

事情就是这样发生的。

A dog ran about in the garden .

一只狗在花园里跑来跑去。

Father is anxious about my health .

父亲很担心我的健康。

His proposal is not worth talking about .

他的提议不值一提。

She was about to start .

她正要开始。

How about dining out tonight ?

今晚出去吃饭怎么样?

I want to know about this mountain .

我想了解这座山。

Let me see . It takes about two hours by bus .

让我看看 。 乘坐巴士大约需要两个小时。

Let's not talk about it any more .

我们不再谈论它了。

Don't worry about others .

别担心别人。

The bus was about to start .

公共汽车即将启动。

Don't tell father about this .

别把这事告诉父亲。

This is the magazine I spoke to you about .

这就是我跟你谈过的杂志。

He's anxious about his examination result .

他对考试结果感到焦虑。

He was about to start .

他正要开始。

I read about the singer in a magazine , too .

我也在一本杂志上读到过有关这位歌手的信息。

He is in great trouble about that .

他为此遇到了很大的麻烦。

I thought about the future .

我想到了未来。

I know a lot about this computer .

我对这台电脑了解很多。

Jim is about as tall as bill .

吉姆大约和比尔一样高。

I had a dream about you last night .

昨晚我梦见了你。

They are about the same age .

他们年龄相仿。

How did it come about ?

它是怎么发生的?

May I talk with you in private about the matter ?

我可以和你私下谈谈这件事吗?

He went about with a bag .

他拎着包到处走。

It came about in this way .

事情就这样发生了。

I often think about the place where I met you .

我时常想起我遇见你的地方。

What is she so unhappy about ?

她有什么事这么不高兴?

You should think about your future .

你应该考虑一下你的未来。

Think about it .

想一想。

There is no telling about the weather .

天气情况无从得知。

He was puzzled about what to answer .

他不知道该回答什么。

You cannot be too careful about your health .

您对自己的健康再小心也不为过。

He replied that he knew nothing about it .

他回答说他对此一无所知。

My father cares much about food .

我父亲非常关心食物。

She is particular about her dress .

她对自己的着装很讲究。

I don't understand a thing about that result .

我对这个结果一无所知。

I don't give a damn about it !

我才不在乎呢!

She broke down when she heard about the accident .

当她听说这起事故时,她崩溃了。

He was walking about in the town .

他正在城里走来走去。

This is the book that I told you about .

这就是我告诉过你的那本书。

I have been here for about three weeks .

我在这里已经大约三个星期了。

I'd rather not say anything about politics .

我宁愿不谈论政治。

We are worried about you .

我们很担心你。

She walked about in search of the dress .

她四处走动寻找那件衣服。

She's worrying about her exams .

她正在担心她的考试。

Oh , don't worry about that .

哦,别担心这个。

I am anxious about the results of the examination .

我对考试结果感到焦虑。

Please do something about it .

请对此做点什么。

She wrote the book about people she visited .

她写了一本关于她拜访过的人的书。

What about next sunday ?

下周日呢?

Until yesterday I had known nothing about it .

直到昨天我对此一无所知。

It is about time you married .

你该结婚了。

Ask him about it .

问问他吧。

You should have nothing to complain about .

你应该没有什么可抱怨的。

There should be something for us to talk about .

我们应该有话可说。

I'm not about to ask him .

我不打算问他。

This is a story about stars .

这是一个关于星星的故事。

What have you done about fixing the car ?

你修车做了什么?

He made me wait for about half an hour .

他让我等了大约半个小时。

I'm crazy about him !

我为他疯狂!

He is most happy about his success .

他对自己的成功感到非常高兴。

How about the last part of the story ?

故事的最后一部分怎么样?

How about me stopping by ?

我过来一下怎么样?

They are talking about music .

他们正在谈论音乐。

She is concerned about her mother's health .

她担心母亲的健康。

We looked about us .

我们环顾四周。

Don't worry about such a trifle thing .

别为这种小事担心。

We were flying about six hours .

我们飞行了大约六个小时。

He traveled about the world .

他环游世界。

Don't tell her about it .

别告诉她这件事。

How about having dinner together ?

一起吃晚饭怎么样?

Don't talk about it in front to him .

不要在他面前谈论这件事。

I read about the accident in the newspaper .

我在报纸上读到了关于这起事故的报道。

Something bad was about to happen .

不好的事情就要发生了。

She is about my age .

她和我年纪相仿。

How about a smoke ?

抽根烟怎么样?

It's about time we went back .

我们也差不多该回去了。

I'm thinking about you .

我正在想你 。

I know almost nothing about it .

我对此几乎一无所知。

How did the accident come about ?

事故是怎么发生的?

John is very careless about his clothes .

约翰对他的衣服很不注意。

Not until yesterday did I know about it .

直到昨天我才知道这件事。

Tell me everything about it .

告诉我一切。

The accident came about through my carelessness .

这次事故是由于我的粗心造成的。



你在说什么 ?
为什么不直接和她谈谈呢?
从这里打车大概要多少钱?
我会告诉你有关日本的事情。
我对这个项目大体了解。
我很担心你的健康。
他喜欢在公园里散步。
味道怎么样?
首先,我们必须小心我们的饮食。
别担心工作的事。
关于这一点我不太清楚。
我为什么不尝试为花园做点什么呢?
我对此实在没有意见。
他的房子就在这附近的某个地方。
我不担心价格。
我通过电话和他谈了这件事。
我们走了大约五英里。
他对此几乎一无所知。
开车去兜风怎么样?
他编了一个关于狗的故事。
他很担心他母亲的健康。
我对这个国家的未来感到不安。
我很高兴听到有关聚会的消息。
公共汽车即将启动。
我对此有些疑问。
你们聊了什么?
你不必担心这样的事情。
没有什么值得你生气的。
他们年龄相仿。
她到底是什么来头?
今晚住在我家怎么样?
现在,开始你的学习吧。
我十点左右上床睡觉。
你这么大惊小怪做什么?
这是一本关于明星的书。
我明天会问他这件事。
晚饭后出去散步怎么样?
他在这件事上不同意我们的看法。
我为此与他争论过。
晚餐吃鱼怎么样?
中午时分我遇见了他。
你在想什么 ?
他想听听这个消息。
比尔对考试很紧张。
她变得非常担心儿子的健康。
我们正要进入房间。
他对日本了解不多。
大约一百人在这次事故中丧生。
对这个计划保持沉默。
火车即将离开车站。
请与您的父母协商行程事宜。
我和父亲商量了这个计划。
这样的事情是怎么发生的呢?
你是时候到这里了!
告诉我它是什么时候发生的。
他似乎在担心什么。
农业呢?
他的提议不值一提。
我确定他的名字。
她并不关心她的着装。
我父亲根本不关心他的衣服。
他对那只动物几乎一无所知。
全镇的人都知道这件事。
您对此有什么抱怨吗?
我没有朋友可以和我谈论这件事。
开始慢跑怎么样?
她在哪儿吗?
你不需要担心它。
我们都很担心您的健康。
现在我必须去做我的工作了。
我住的地方离车站大约一个小时。
我对食物不是很挑剔。
我对此一无所知。
我很喜欢读到你的梦想。
我不想告诉她这件事。
我很高兴听到你订婚的消息。
他大约两点钟来。
别担心。
大约三个星期。
我永远无法让自己谈论它。
我忍不住想他。
她很注意孩子的营养。
他所说的关于英格兰的事情是真实的。
现在就忘掉这个吧。
去看电影怎么样?
你不需要担心这样的事情。
出去散步怎么样?
孩子们对一切都感到好奇。
她总是抱怨食物。
事故是怎么发生的?
我和他就新计划争论不休。
告诉我你的计划。
我喜欢谈论过去的美好时光。
妈妈很担心我的未来。
大约有两英里。
周围没有人。
他对这个计划一无所知。
没什么可难过的。
这是我昨天告诉你的一本字典。
他对暴饮暴食持谨慎态度。
我一直担心你的健康。
母亲很担心孩子们。
爆炸是偶然发生的。
这次事故是他的粗心造成的。
她很关心结果。
我很担心她的病。
我谈到了音乐。
这就是我前几天谈到的那个人
他总是说别人的坏话。
明天怎么样?
他很担心他父亲的病。
她非常关心衣服。
她一直在房间里走来走去。
她关心自己的健康。
他们总是为钱而争论。
他犹豫着该走哪条路。
大约有1个月的时间了。
我明天会问他这件事。
我梦见了他。
我们都很担心您的健康。
你如此担心自己的健康是没有意义的。
去看电影怎么样?
和我们一起去散步怎么样?
去看电影怎么样?
早餐前散步怎么样?
关于她的话题太多了。
你应该去忙你的事了。
随着时间的推移,问题就出现了。
他在镇上到处寻找那只狗。
与他们争论这个问题是徒劳的。
我敢跟你打赌,你的想法是错的。
杰克呢?
母亲向父亲讲述了我的事。
是不是到了睡觉的时间了?
我们很担心女儿的健康。
她正要离开。
再吃一块蛋糕怎么样?
不要担心你所做的事情。
事实上,我对此一无所知。
吃饭时不要谈论生意。
她很喜欢谈论自己。
我花了大约一个小时读完这本书。
她在担心什么?
你是时候停止看电视了。
对此不要太自夸。
她对孩子们的未来感到没有安全感。
音乐会即将开始。
我很担心他的健康。
她谈到了她的学校生活。
我听说过很多关于你的事。
去忙你的事吧。
我听说过很多关于你的事。
昨天我第一次听说这起事故。
我听说过你。
这次事故是由于他的粗心大意造成的。
我正在考虑那件事。
从车站到叔叔家大约需要五分钟。
他热衷于网球。
我会考虑一下然后回复你。
我在报纸上读到关于他的事。
稍后我会让你知道这一切。
起初我很担心自己的错误。
明天这个时候我会看电视。
当你正在谈论这件事的时候,请给我煮点咖啡。
孩子们正在玩耍。
别把这事告诉父亲。
你担心什么?
您对日本经济有何看法?
不要担心结果。
请不要在房间里乱跑。
我听说过很多关于你的事。
告诉我你的计划。
去野餐怎么样?
她对此只字不提。
我正要离开家,电话铃响了。
他说的话是真诚的。
他即将动身前往伦敦。
他和我年纪相仿。
肯很担心考试和一切。
告诉我你的日常生活。
请告诉我你对此的了解。
我觉得很奇怪。
很少有人知道这个计划。
她担心他的健康。
我想和他谈谈这件事。
他继续写有关动物的故事。
她继续写关于动物的故事。
你对我说的话还有疑问吗?
你觉得这本书怎么样?
我在报纸上读到了这件事。
我正要离开。
船即将起航。
事故是怎么发生的?
明天这个时间我将参加考试。
火车差不多到站了。
今天我们完成工作后喝一杯怎么样?
出疹子怎么办?
我们继续谈论这件事。
把所有关于计算机的书放在一起。
我们谈论了很多话题。
你在说什么?
请大家思考一下这个问题。
没有什么错误。
你谈过你的爱好吗?
他知道自己在做什么。
这是我第一次听说。
看看你。
他很关心考试的结果。
她在聚会上继续谈论她的新车。
它是怎么发生的?
这一切是怎么发生的?
我们聚在一起讨论一下这件事吧。
他对此并不太严格。
他所说的关于英格兰的事情是真实的。
肯可能会对测试结果感到高兴。
我同意你的观点。
我非常想了解你们的国家。
她通常六点左右回家。
他的房子就在这附近的某个地方。
我对我的错误感到抱歉。
散步怎么样?
我对此不太了解。
观看电视上的夜间比赛怎么样?
她要求知道这件事。
我和他们就这件事争论过。
我在报纸上读到他去世的消息。
我妈妈总是抱怨我。
它大约有一个鸡蛋那么大。
我们非常关心这个国家的未来。
去忙你的事吧!
我有一本关于钓鱼的书。
他私下告诉我这件事。
我正要离开这里。
重要的是你会和你的老师讨论这件事。
今天下午打网球怎么样?
这封信是关于什么的?
打网球怎么样?
汤姆打算对此做点什么。
并不急于把书还给我。
我同意你关于税收的看法。
我已经听说过这一切了。
您对这款游戏感觉如何?
你错了。
我对此真的很不高兴。
他环视房子。
他对此只字未提。
他们开始盖房子。
她开始写这篇文章。
再来一轮怎么样?
我很担心他的健康状况。
他的房子就在这附近的某个地方。
太阳快要落山了。
你没有权利抱怨这件事。
今天下午打高尔夫球怎么样?
太阳即将升起。
我非常关心他的健康。
他对结果很着急。
我正在考虑你的计划。
我想了解美国人的日常生活。
事情就是这样发生的。
一只狗在花园里跑来跑去。
父亲很担心我的健康。
他的提议不值一提。
她正要开始。
今晚出去吃饭怎么样?
我想了解这座山。
让我看看 。 乘坐巴士大约需要两个小时。
我们不再谈论它了。
别担心别人。
公共汽车即将启动。
别把这事告诉父亲。
这就是我跟你谈过的杂志。
他对考试结果感到焦虑。
他正要开始。
我也在一本杂志上读到过有关这位歌手的信息。
他为此遇到了很大的麻烦。
我想到了未来。
我对这台电脑了解很多。
吉姆大约和比尔一样高。
昨晚我梦见了你。
他们年龄相仿。
它是怎么发生的?
我可以和你私下谈谈这件事吗?
他拎着包到处走。
事情就这样发生了。
我时常想起我遇见你的地方。
她有什么事这么不高兴?
你应该考虑一下你的未来。
想一想。
天气情况无从得知。
他不知道该回答什么。
您对自己的健康再小心也不为过。
他回答说他对此一无所知。
我父亲非常关心食物。
她对自己的着装很讲究。
我对这个结果一无所知。
我才不在乎呢!
当她听说这起事故时,她崩溃了。
他正在城里走来走去。
这就是我告诉过你的那本书。
我在这里已经大约三个星期了。
我宁愿不谈论政治。
我们很担心你。
她四处走动寻找那件衣服。
她正在担心她的考试。
哦,别担心这个。
我对考试结果感到焦虑。
请对此做点什么。
她写了一本关于她拜访过的人的书。
下周日呢?
直到昨天我对此一无所知。
你该结婚了。
问问他吧。
你应该没有什么可抱怨的。
我们应该有话可说。
我不打算问他。
这是一个关于星星的故事。
你修车做了什么?
他让我等了大约半个小时。
我为他疯狂!
他对自己的成功感到非常高兴。
故事的最后一部分怎么样?
我过来一下怎么样?
他们正在谈论音乐。
她担心母亲的健康。
我们环顾四周。
别为这种小事担心。
我们飞行了大约六个小时。
他环游世界。
别告诉她这件事。
一起吃晚饭怎么样?
不要在他面前谈论这件事。
我在报纸上读到了关于这起事故的报道。
不好的事情就要发生了。
她和我年纪相仿。
抽根烟怎么样?
我们也差不多该回去了。
我正在想你 。
我对此几乎一无所知。
事故是怎么发生的?
约翰对他的衣服很不注意。
直到昨天我才知道这件事。
告诉我一切。
这次事故是由于我的粗心造成的。