1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)





Verbs Nouns Adjectives/Adverbs Pronouns Prepositions Conjunctions
就 (Advanced search)




CORE WORDS






COMPOUND WORDS



5000 WORDS






就业市场 P3245


der Arbeitsmarkt P3245







PHRASES



火车就要开了。



The train is about to leave .
火车 就要

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0069)



要是你不来,我就跟你分手。



If you do not come , I am going to break up with you .
要是 不来 , 分手

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0070)



我的作业早就做完了。



I have already finished my homework .
作业 早就

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0268)



如果我是超人就好了。



It would be great if I were superhuman .
如果 超人

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0326)



其中的高个子就是我哥哥。



The tall one of the group is my older brother .
其中 高个子 就是 哥哥

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0341)



明天就是元旦了。



It is New Year tomorrow .
明天 就是 元旦

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0428)



我们马上就要启程了。



We are leaving in a moment .
我们 马上 就要 启程

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0912)



如果不想吃,就不要勉强。



If you don't want to eat , don not force yourself .
如果 不想 , 不要 勉强

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1438)



哪,这就是我们的方案。



Here , this is our plan .
, 就是 我们 方案

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1803)



要是你不爱吃,就不要勉强了。



Don't force yourself if you don't like it .
要是 , 不要 勉强

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2482)



倘若我是天使就好了。



It would be great if I were an angel .
倘若 天使

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2503)



在古代中国,皇帝的命令就是旨令。



In ancient China , the emperor's order was a decree .
古代 中国 , 皇帝 命令 就是 旨令

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2956)



一刹那,赛车就冲过来了。



In an instant , the race cars came speeding towards us .
一刹那 , 赛车 冲过来

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3246)



不学习就会愚昧无知。



Without studying , one will end up stupid and ignorant .
学习 愚昧无知

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3288)



她一拳就揍倒了他。



She punched him once and he fell over .
一拳

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3459)





I have known her since she was a child .

我从她小时候就认识她了。

You have to make efforts if you are to succeed .

如果你想成功就必须付出努力。

That's what I want to say !

这就是我想说的!

This is what I wanted .

这就是我想要的。

Then I can have some peace of my mind .

这样我就可以安心一些了。

Come and see me when you have time .

有时间就来看我吧。

It will go hard with him if he is found out .

如果被发现了,他的日子就不好过了。

I'll do my homework after I watch television .

我看完电视后就做作业。

You should get there in five minutes walking .

步行五分钟就可以到达那里。

He cannot write english without making mistakes .

他写英文就不可能不犯错误。

It won't be long before they get married .

过不了多久他们就会结婚了。

If you are a man , behave as such .

如果你是一个男人,就应该这样做。

I would have done it at that time .

我当时就这么做了。

You can get there in less than thirty minutes .

不到三十分钟你就可以到达那里。

Never has he returned since .

从那以后他就再也没有回来过。

So much for today's work .

今天的工作就这么多。

She's going to have a baby in july .

她七月就要生孩子了。

He left three days ago .

他三天前就离开了。

That's the cause of his failure .

这就是他失败的原因。

Come on in and make yourself at home .

进来吧,就像在家里一样。

The post office is just across from the store .

邮局就在商店对面。

Once she arrives , we can start .

她一到,我们就可以开始了。

It would be great if there was a japanese edition .

如果有日文版就好了。

I will be sixteen next birthday .

下个生日我就十六岁了。

My father has made me what I am .

我的父亲造就了现在的我。

I have been busy since last sunday .

从上周日开始我就一直很忙。

I would have failed but for his help .

如果没有他的帮助,我就会失败。

I want to live as long as I can stay in good health .

只要身体健康,我就想活得长久。

Let's be going now .

我们现在就出发吧。

Just right here ?

就在这里吗?

She will be coming to see us again soon .

她很快就会再次来看我们。

I nearly made a mistake .

我差点就犯了一个错误。

You are quite in the wrong .

你就大错特错了。

Ten to one it'll clear up in an hour or so .

十比一,一个小时左右就会消散。

I will have him call you the moment he gets back .

他一回来我就让他给你打电话。

The more one has , the more one wants .

拥有的越多,想要的就越多。

You may stay here as long as you keep quiet .

只要你保持安静,你就可以留在这里。

If you had come only two minutes earlier , you could have caught the bus .

如果你早到两分钟,你就可以赶上公共汽车了。

If it rains tomorrow , I'll stay at home .

如果明天下雨,我就呆在家里。

It was not long before the game began .

没过多久,比赛就开始了。

I will write to you soon .

我很快就会写信给你。

His house is somewhere about here .

他的房子就在这附近的某个地方。

Taro will come here before long .

太郎不久就会来这里。

She will be back before long .

她很快就会回来。

I will tell him the news as soon as I see him .

我一见到他就会把这个消息告诉他。

Everything is ready now for our start .

现在一切都准备好了,我们就可以开始了。

It was not long before he got well .

没过多久,他就痊愈了。

He will be back in ten minutes .

他十分钟后就会回来。

It was this hospital which I visited last month .

我上个月去过的就是这家医院。

If it should rain tomorrow , we would go by bus .

如果明天下雨,我们就乘公共汽车去。

I visit my friend's house at intervals .

我每隔一段时间就会去我朋友家。

This is the book I've been looking for .

这就是我一直在寻找的书。

You will be able to see her tomorrow .

明天你就能见到她了。

She was never free from pain after that .

从那以后,她就再也没有摆脱过痛苦。

I will start after he comes .

他来了之后我就开始。

As many men as came were welcomed .

有多少人来就受到欢迎。

It's just across the street from the church .

它就在教堂的街对面。

For my part I prefer to stay at home .

就我而言,我更喜欢呆在家里。

Soon the sound died away .

很快声音就消失了。

I shall stay here for the time being .

我就暂时留在这里吧。

It was so hot that I got into the shade and took a rest .

天太热了,我就到阴凉处休息了。

I will go with you after I have eaten my lunch .

吃完午饭我就和你一起去。

She broke with her family long ago .

她很久以前就与家人决裂了。

This is what I have been looking for .

这就是我一直在寻找的东西。

She goes to the library every other day .

她每隔一天就去图书馆一次。

Let's leave it up to him .

就让他来决定吧。

You will be better soon .

你很快就会好起来的。

This is all the air that is available to us .

这就是我们可以利用的所有空气。

It's as easy as pie .

这就像馅饼一样简单。

I recognized her the moment I saw her .

我一看到她就认出了她。

You will soon be able to ski well .

你很快就能熟练地滑雪了。

She remarried soon .

她很快就再婚了。

Don't worry , be happy !

别担心,开心就好!

I recognized her as soon as I saw her .

我一看到她就认出了她。

You will soon get well .

你很快就会好起来的。

Wait for me . I'll be back in no time .

等我 。 我很快就会回来。

The meeting finished thirty minutes ago .

会议三十分钟前就结束了。

I'll be back by seven or eight o'clock .

我七八点钟就回来。

You will find the scene just as you see it in this picture .

您会发现场景就像您在这张照片中看到的那样。

I will go , provided the weather is clear .

天气晴朗的话我就去。

I quickly adapted myself to my new school .

我很快就适应了新学校。

It won't be long before she gets over her illness .

用不了多久,她的病就会痊愈。

He who makes no mistakes makes nothing .

不犯错误的人就一事无成。

If it's convenient come here tonight .

如果方便的话今晚就过来一下吧。

Take as much as you want to .

你想拿多少就拿多少。

If you can put up with us , put us up .

如果你能忍受我们,那就放过我们吧。

When we entered the room , we took up our talk .

当我们进入房间后,我们就开始谈话。

Your mother will get well soon .

你妈妈很快就会好起来的。

I'm the one who wants to be with you .

我就是那个想和你在一起的人。

On arriving in kyoto , he went home .

抵达京都后,他就回家了。

If you don't hurry , you'll miss the train .

如果你不快点的话,你就会错过火车的。

The store is just across from my house .

这家商店就在我家对面。

The fact that they are talking at all .

事实上他们根本就在说话。

The more popcorn you eat , the more you want .

爆米花吃得越多,你想要的就越多。

We had not been waiting long when the moon appeared .

我们没等多久,月亮就出现了。

You will soon learn to speak english well .

你很快就会学会说流利的英语。

Even a child can do such a thing .

就连小孩子也能做出这样的事。

The problem will soon be dealt with .

问题很快就会得到处理。

He has never been heard of since .

从那以后就再也没有他的消息了。

This morning , I left for school without washing my face .

今天早上,我没洗脸就去上学了。

That is the woman who wants to see you .

那就是那个想见你的女人。

You shall have an answer tomorrow .

明天你就会得到答案。

Soon the new year comes around .

很快,新年就到了。

All you have to do is try your best .

你所要做的就是尽力而为。

Like knows like .

喜欢就知道喜欢。

It has rained since yesterday .

从昨天开始就下雨了。

You may stay here as long as you keep quiet .

只要你保持安静,你就可以留在这里。

He went home as soon as he got the phone call .

他一接到电话就回家了。

I will lend you as much money as you want .

你想要多少钱我就借给你多少。

Had it not been for his help , I should have failed .

如果没有他的帮助,我就失败了。

She'll be getting married next year .

她明年就要结婚了。

Since it's important , I'll attend to it .

既然很重要,我就去处理一下。

Then you will be happy .

那么你就会幸福。

It was this hospital which I visited last month .

我上个月去过的就是这家医院。

I have not been busy since yesterday .

从昨天开始我就不忙了。

Pick up your things and go away .

收拾好你的东西就走吧。

This will do for the time being .

暂时就这样了。

I'll let you know when she arrives .

她一到我就会通知你。

You may as well do the task now as put it off .

你不妨现在就做这项任务,也可以推迟它。

My sister has been knitting since this morning .

我姐姐从今天早上就开始织毛衣了。

She said he would be back right away .

她说他马上就回来。

She visits us every other day .

她每隔一天就来看我们一次。

This is the means by which I can find him .

这就是我能找到他的方法。

This is why I hate him .

这就是我讨厌他的原因。

When she turned up , the party was over .

当她出现时,聚会就结束了。

The water will soon drain away .

水很快就会流失。

As soon as he got on the bus , it began to move .

他一上车,车就开始动了。

The murder case happened in this way .

杀人案就这样发生了。

We've been friends ever since .

从那时起我们就一直是朋友了。

We will begin the party when he comes .

他来的时候我们就开始聚会。

They had gone there two days before .

他们两天前就去过那里了。

I will write you back soon .

我很快就会给你回信。

A friend to everybody is a friend to nobody .

与所有人为友就是不与任何人为友。

You should have said so at that time .

你当时就应该这么说。

That is all I have .

这就是我所拥有的一切。

This is the book which you are looking for .

这就是您正在寻找的书。

My parents have made me what I am today .

我的父母造就了今天的我。

He objects whenever he wants to .

他想反对就反对。

This is how I made it .

我就是这样做的。

If only he had been there .

要是他在的话就好了。

She went out without saying good-bye .

她不辞而别就出去了。

You'll go to school tomorrow .

明天你就要去学校了。

Let the matter drop .

让这件事就此罢休吧。

I feel as if I were dreaming .

我感觉自己就像在做梦一样。

The moment he saw me he ran away .

他一看到我就跑了。

Can't you sit the story out for a while ?

你就不能先把这个故事搁置一会儿吗?

I will leave if it is fine tomorrow .

如果明天天气好的话我就离开。

He will come back soon .

他很快就会回来。

On finishing this report , I will rest .

写完这个报告,我就休息了。

I put it in my head to go there by myself .

我就暗下决心要自己去那儿。

The accident happened before my very eyes .

事故就发生在我眼前。

Come and see me whenever you want to .

只要你愿意,就随时来见我吧。

It's as easy as pie for him .

这对他来说简直就是小菜一碟。

She soon came to believe him .

她很快就相信了他。

He will soon be past playing with toys .

他很快就会不再玩玩具了。

He can make friends with anybody soon .

他很快就能和任何人交朋友。

Young children soon pick up words they hear .

年幼的孩子很快就能记住他们听到的单词。

You can't get ahead if you don't work hard .

如果你不努力工作,你就无法出人头地。

Men can not exist without air .

没有空气,人就无法存在。

If only I could sing well .

要是我能唱得好就好了。

The moment we met , we fell in love with each other .

我们相遇的那一刻,我们就爱上了对方。

So there's no love lost between them then ?

那么他们之间就没有爱情了吗?

I have had a slight fever since this morning .

从今天早上开始我就有点发烧了。

We'll be finished !

我们就完蛋了!

I will do it right now .

我现在就做。

We are going to have a baby next month .

我们下个月就要生孩子了。

I did some work after breakfast and went out .

早餐后我做了一些工作就出去了。

You should have come yesterday .

你昨天就应该来的。

A little language goes a long way .

一点点语言就能大有帮助。

Having done my homework , I watched television .

做完作业后,我就看电视了。

She said she would be twenty years old the following year .

她说第二年她就二十岁了。

He is the boy of whom I spoke the other day .

他就是我前几天谈到的那个男孩。

He cried out and ran away .

他大喊一声就跑了。

If you work hard , you'll pass your exam .

如果你努力学习,你就会通过考试。

The station is nearby .

车站就在附近。

He came here ten minutes ago .

他十分钟前就来到这里了。

I'll leave tomorrow , weather permitting .

如果天气允许的话我明天就出发。

She put on her coat and went out .

她穿上外套就出去了。

When the word is out , it belongs to another .

当这个词发出来时,它就属于另一个人了。

He started early in the morning .

他一早就出发了。

He was kindness itself to them .

他对他们本身就是仁慈。

It has been raining on and off since morning .

从早上开始,雨就断断续续地下着。

Whenever I see her , I remember her mother .

每当我看到她,我就会想起她的母亲。

What did you come here so early for ?

你这么早就来这里做什么?

It was not long before she came .

没过多久,她就来了。

He is a londoner by birth .

他生来就是伦敦人。

I'll buy you whatever clothes you want .

你想要什么衣服我就给你买。

You must be the temporary we asked for .

你一定就是我们要找的临时工吧。

Would that I had married her !

要是我娶了她就好了!

The airplane soon went out of sight .

飞机很快就消失在人们的视线中。

No living thing could live without air .

没有空气就没有生物能够生存。

Hurry up , and you will be in time .

快点,你就会及时赶到的。

After I locked all the doors , I went to bed .

锁上所有门后,我就上床睡觉了。

It is her that I want to meet .

我想见的就是她。

She said she would be back right away .

她说她马上就回来。

The best thing is to telephone her .

最好的办法就是给她打电话。

It soon began to rain very hard .

很快就下起了倾盆大雨。

As I was tired , I took a rest .

由于我累了,我就休息了。

Such being the case , he is unable to pay .

既然如此,他就无力支付。

I owe what I am today to my father .

我有今天的成就归功于我的父亲。

Let me know it as soon as you get there .

你一到那里就告诉我。

That is how she learns english .

这就是她学习英语的方式。

A quiet place to sit and rest would be nice .

找个安静的地方坐下来休息就好了。

All you have to do is to join us .

您所要做的就是加入我们。

That is the way things went for a while .

事情就这样持续了一段时间。

The best is best cheap .

最好的就是最好的便宜的。

When the bus came , she got on .

公共汽车来了,她就上了车。

Alice has had a cold since last sunday .

爱丽丝从上周日起就感冒了。

He acquired french when he was young .

他年轻时就学会了法语。

As soon as she comes , we will begin .

她一来,我们就开始。

Don't go , if you don't want to .

如果你不想去,就不要去。

I had not waited long before he came .

我没等多久他就来了。

Let's rest here .

我们就在这里休息吧。

I owe what I am to my mother .

我的成就归功于我的母亲。

The baby smiled at the sight of its mother .

婴儿一看到妈妈就笑了。

The vacation came to an end all too soon .

假期很快就结束了。

Should it be fine , I will go .

如果没事的话我就去。

It was not long before she came .

没过多久,她就来了。

Might is right .

强权就是正义。

When we think this way , many problems arise .

当我们这样想的时候,很多问题就会出现。

Let's wait here until he turns up .

我们就在这里等他出现吧。

As long as you're here , I'll stay .

只要你在,我就会留下来。

She died two days after his arrival .

他抵达两天后她就去世了。

This fish is done .

这条鱼就做好了。

What he writes comes to this .

他写的就是这个。

If you use the money , you will have to answer for it later .

如果你用了这笔钱,你以后就得负责。

We went out and never returned .

我们出去之后就再也没有回来。

He may be able to come tomorrow .

他也许明天就能来。

It'll be a waste of time if we wait for them any longer .

如果我们再等他们就太浪费时间了。

So this is new york .

这就是纽约。

I soon learned how to swim .

我很快就学会了游泳。

You look just like your big brother .

你看起来就像你的哥哥。

If only I get a chance to see him .

如果我有机会见到他就好了。

My bedroom is just above .

我的卧室就在上面。

Barring snow , father will come home .

只要不下雪,父亲就会回家。

The first snow came before long .

不久,第一场雪就来了。

He is a good doctor , as doctors go these days .

他是一位好医生,就当今的医生而言。

She's every bit an english lady .

她完全就是一位英国女士。

Do it right now , before you forget .

趁你忘记之前,现在就做吧。

I'll come over after I finish the work .

我完成工作后就过来。

We're leaving the day after tomorrow .

我们后天就要离开。

I have been here since five o'clock .

我从五点钟就到了这里。

If you care to , come with us .

如果你愿意的话,就跟我们来吧。

I'll come back to japan tomorrow .

明天我就回日本了。

He left ten minutes ago .

他十分钟前就离开了。

As soon as he saw a policeman , he ran away .

他一看到警察,就逃跑了。

She will come if you ask her .

如果你问她,她就会来。

My brother is arriving tomorrow morning .

我哥哥明天早上就到了。

The snow will soon disappear .

雪很快就会消失。

If you learn english at all , learn it thoroughly .

如果你学英语,就学彻底。

I have not seen him since then .

从那以后我就没有见过他了。

Tired as he was , he went to bed early .

尽管他很累,他还是很早就上床睡觉了。

I should be back home the next day .

第二天我应该就回家了。

She quickly put the money out of sight .

她很快就把钱收到了看不见的地方。

Then that means I lost everything .

那么那就意味着我失去了一切。

Forget about that right now .

现在就忘掉这个吧。

I'm all set to start .

我一切准备就绪,可以开始了。

I hadn't waited long before he came along .

我没等多久他就来了。

It would be a kindness to tell her .

如果能告诉她,那就太好了。

This is the american way of life .

这就是美国人的生活方式。

Whoever wants the book may have it .

谁想要这本书就可以得到。

We have known each other since childhood .

我们从小就认识。

Can't you do something to help me ?

你就不能帮我做点什么吗?

Fish cannot live out of water .

鱼离开水就无法生存。

Stick with it and you'll succeed .

坚持下去,你就会成功。

He is , if anything , tall .

如果说有什么不同的话,那就是他很高。

I argued with him about the new plan .

我和他就新计划争论不休。

I'll take whoever wants to go .

谁想去我就带谁去。

The work over , we went home .

工作结束了,我们就回家了。

You have only to sit here .

你只要坐在这里就可以了。

Your college years will soon come to an end .

你的大学时光很快就要结束了。

Were we to do such a thing , we should be punished .

如果我们做了这样的事,我们就应该受到惩罚。

This is life !

这就是生活 !

He got into the habit of smoking in his youth .

他年轻时就养成了吸烟的习惯。

I will go provided that the others go .

只要其他人都去,我就去。

Don't keep me waiting here like this .

别让我就这样等在这里。

I'll get off here .

我就在这里下车。

If the weather hadn't been bad , I would have started my journey .

如果不是天气不好的话,我就开始我的旅程了。

This is how it stands .

事情就是这样。

I'm putting up with him tomorrow .

明天我就忍受他了。

I will come and see you when I get well .

等我康复了我就来看你。

Then you will have money and you will be happy .

然后你就会有钱,你就会幸福。

We had hardly waited for five minutes when the bus came .

我们刚等了五分钟,公共汽车就来了。

That's the spirit .

就是那种精神 。

I will be with you right away .

我马上就来找你。

Shortly after the accident , the police came .

事故发生后不久,警察就赶到了。

I took to her at once .

我立刻就喜欢上了她。

She has been practicing the piano since morning .

她从早上就开始练习钢琴。

He won't come if it rains .

如果下雨他就不会来。

As soon as I got home , it began to rain .

我一回到家,天就下雨了。

The dress becomes you .

这件衣服就变成了你。

The hotel was in sight .

酒店就在眼前。

If only I could speak english !

要是我会说英语就好了!

I'll speak to him at the first opportunity .

我会一有机会就和他说话。

You will find him home whenever you call .

只要你打电话,你就会发现他在家。

He lost his eyesight when he was still a child .

当他还是个孩子的时候,他就双目失明了。

Mary came up to me when she saw me .

玛丽一看到我就向我走来。

I haven't seen her since then .

从那以后我就没有见过她了。

If only we didn't have to take a test in english .

要是我们不必参加英语考试就好了。

I will be back in less than five minutes .

我不到五分钟就回来。

She came back soon after five o'clock .

五点多她就回来了。

That's why I told you not to go by car .

这就是为什么我告诉你不要开车去。

This is the person I spoke about the other day ,

这就是我前几天谈到的那个人

Dig in your homework now .

现在就认真做作业吧。

His office is right up there .

他的办公室就在那里。

If it is fine tomorrow , we will play baseball .

如果明天天气好的话,我们就去打棒球。

Soon you will find yourself friendless .

很快你就会发现自己失去了朋友。

That which is evil is soon learned .

邪恶很快就会被了解。

If it is nice weather tomorrow , let's go on a hike .

如果明天天气好的话,我们就去徒步旅行吧。

He came early in the morning .

他一早就来了。

We shall go when the rain ceases .

等雨停了我们就走。

His life is in my hands .

他的命就在我手里。

It was this boy that broke the windowpane .

就是这个男孩打破了窗玻璃。

Dinner will be ready soon .

晚餐很快就会准备好。

Hurry up , or you'll be late .

快点,不然你就要迟到了。

As soon as the game started , it began to rain .

比赛一开始,天就下起了雨。

My house is just across from the hospital .

我家就在医院对面。

She is all in all to me .

她对我来说就是一切。

The bridge was broken after just one day .

仅仅一天之后,这座桥就被折断了。

It would be best if I met him in person .

如果我能亲自见到他那就最好了。

Take whichever you like best .

就拿你最喜欢的吧。

He was told to stand up , and he did so .

有人叫他站起来,他就站起来了。

After all , life is just like a dream .

毕竟,人生就像一场梦。

The doctor will be back before long .

医生不久就会回来。

Lunch will be ready soon .

午餐很快就会准备好。

Work hard , and you will succeed .

努力工作,你就会成功。

I'll work as long as I live .

只要我还活着,我就会工作。

The plane took off and was soon out of sight .

飞机起飞了,很快就消失在人们的视线中。

Just then she was called to the phone .

就在这时,她被叫去接电话。

My mother has been sick since last month .

我妈妈从上个月开始就病了。

If we should miss the train , we'll go by bus .

如果我们错过了火车,我们就乘公共汽车去。

He was an early riser in his youth .

他年轻时就起得很早。

The mere sight of a dog made her afraid .

只要看到一只狗就让她害怕。

I'll be along soon .

我很快就会跟过来。

Since it's important , I'll attend to it .

既然很重要,我就去处理一下。

The problem came about as time passed .

随着时间的推移,问题就出现了。

He came as lately as yesterday .

他就像昨天一样来得晚。

You just take the rough with the smooth .

你只要把粗糙的和光滑的就可以了。

Whoever wants to come to my party may come .

谁想来参加我的聚会就可以来。

My sister will be thirteen years old next summer .

明年夏天我妹妹就十三岁了。

He ran at the sight of the policeman .

他一看到警察就跑了。

At the sight of the policemen the thieves ran away .

小偷一看到警察就逃跑了。

This is all I need to know .

这就是我需要知道的一切。

He has been busy since this morning .

从今天早上开始他就一直很忙。

It will not be long before spring comes .

过不了多久,春天就会到来。

The flower will come out soon .

花很快就会开出来。

He speaks as if he had studied abroad .

他说话的语气就像是在国外留学过一样。

We cannot live without air and water .

没有空气和水我们就无法生存。

Go on ahead . I'll catch up with you soon .

继续前进。 我很快就能赶上你。

It will not be long before he comes .

用不了多久他就会来。

I will go if you come .

你来的话我就去。

There was hatred between us then .

那时我们之间就有了仇恨。

It is necessary for you to start now .

你有必要现在就开始。

I will side with you just this once .

我就这一次站在你一边。

This was how he entered the university .

他就这样进入了大学。

The next day he went away .

第二天他就走了。

His homework having been finished , tom went to bed .

汤姆做完作业就上床睡觉了。

What he has once heard he never forgets .

他听过一次就永远不会忘记。

For my part I prefer to stay at home and read a novel .

就我而言,我更喜欢呆在家里看小说。

She looked as if she had been ill .

她看上去就像生了病一样。

I've been friends with him since we were children .

我和他从小就是朋友。

She speaks as if she were a teacher .

她说话就像一位老师一样。

Take as much as you like .

你喜欢拿多少就拿多少。

Mother has made me what I am .

母亲造就了现在的我。

I went outside early in the morning .

我一早就出去了。

Spring will come soon .

春天很快就会到来。

He talks as if he were a teacher .

他说话就像一位老师一样。

I fell asleep while reading .

我读着读着就睡着了。

I have not seen him since .

从那以后我就没有见过他了。

Come if possible .

如果可以的话就来吧。

Make yourself at home in this room .

在这个房间里就像在家里一样。

Now that we're alone , let's have fun .

现在只剩下我们一个人了,就让我们玩得开心吧。

It won't be long before she gets over her illness .

用不了多久,她的病就会痊愈。

His eyes are like those of a leopard .

他的眼睛就像豹子的眼睛。

His name is on the tip of my tongue .

他的名字就在我的舌尖上。

Hurry or we'll never make the train !

快点,不然我们就赶不上火车了!

It is thought to have been much colder long ago .

人们认为很久以前就冷得多了。

I'll let it go this time .

这次我就放手了。

I'll put your call through in a minute .

我一会儿就给你接通电话。

He was quickly cured of his cold .

他的感冒很快就痊愈了。

Quickly she opened the letter .

她很快就打开了信。

He left early in order not to be late .

他很早就出发了,以免迟到。

The girls began to laugh when they heard the story .

女孩们听了这个故事就笑了起来。

Everything is ready now for our start .

现在一切都准备好了,我们就可以开始了。

She will get well soon .

她很快就会好起来的。

After the movie they fall asleep .

看完电影他们就睡着了。

Put out the light so that you can get a good sleep .

关掉灯,这样你就可以睡个好觉了。

I'll be back in a few minutes .

我几分钟后就回来。

She was never free from pain after that .

从那以后,她就再也没有摆脱过痛苦。

My room is just above .

我的房间就在上面。

I went to market after he came home .

他回家后我就去了市场。

This is the same camera that he lost .

这就是他丢失的同一台相机。

She said she would be back right away .

她说她马上就回来。

That makes me disgusted just to think of it .

光是想想就让我感到恶心。

As it is fine , I'll go out .

既然没事,我就出去一下。

We are going to leave tomorrow .

我们明天就要离开。

Take off your coat and make yourself at home .

脱掉外套,就像在家里一样。

The money will do for the time being .

钱暂时就可以了。

It will clear up in the afternoon .

下午就会放晴。

He soon got over the danger .

他很快就摆脱了危险。

I recognized jane at once by her voice .

我一听简的声音就认出了她。

I'll never forget your kindness as long as I live .

只要我活着,我就永远不会忘记您的恩情。

I will have her call you as soon as she comes back .

她一回来我就让她给你打电话。

Let's hurry so that we can catch the bus .

我们快点吧,这样我们就能赶上公共汽车了。

If you are a good girl , you shall have candy .

如果你是个好女孩,你就会得到糖果。

He went out a little before five o'clock .

不到五点钟他就出去了。

He is the one who comes after me .

他就是追随我的人。

They left early to catch the first train .

他们很早就出发去赶首班火车。

That's the way it is .

它就是这样儿的 。

This is the place where the incident took place .

这就是事发地点。

If you would succeed in life , you must work hard .

如果你想在生活中取得成功,你就必须努力工作。

We will be seeing you again before long .

不久我们就会再次见到你。

His house is just over the road .

他的房子就在马路对面。

He wasn't able to stand up at once .

他一下子就站不起来了。

The dog ran away at the sight of me .

那只狗一看到我就跑掉了。

That hat becomes you .

那顶帽子就是你。

It will soon grow dark .

天很快就会黑下来。

Write to me as soon as you reach there .

你一到达那里就给我写信。

It will begin snowing before long .

不久就会开始下雪。

As you are sorry , I'll forgive you .

既然你对不起了,我就原谅你。

Do I have to go right now ?

我必须现在就走吗?

We started early so as not to miss the train .

我们很早就出发了,以免错过火车。

He went out without saying good-by .

他没有告别就出去了。

I have known tom since I was a little boy .

我从小就认识汤姆了。

Don't you have a sense of justice ?

你就没有一点正义感吗?

The boy is tall for his age .

就他的年龄而言,这个男孩个子很高。

Just tell me what you'd like me to do .

只要告诉我你想让我做什么就可以了。

This is the reason why he did it .

这就是他这么做的原因。

This is the way he solved the problem .

这就是他解决问题的方法。

He came back soon .

他很快就回来了。

She went out without saying a word .

她二话不说就出去了。

She will come to this place soon .

她很快就会来到这个地方。

He ran away at the sight of me .

他一看到我就跑了。

This is what I thought .

我就是这么想的。

Every other day bill goes fishing .

比尔每隔一天就去钓鱼。

She looks young for her age .

就她的年龄而言,她看起来很年轻。

I'm coming at once .

我马上就来。

This is the place where the accident was .

这就是事故发生的地方。

Hard work has made him what he is .

努力工作造就了现在的他。

I'll be back within two hours .

我两小时内就回来。

She died before coming of age .

她在成年之前就去世了。

A single mistake , and you are a failure .

一个错误,你就是一个失败者。

He will stick to his promise if he gives it .

如果他答应了,他就会遵守诺言。

All the man could do was obey them .

这个人所能做的就是服从他们。

Failing the examination means waiting for another year .

考试不及格就意味着还要再等一年。

My son owes what he is to you .

我儿子的成就归功于你。

The ship was soon out of sight .

船很快就消失在人们的视线里。

He died without having made a will .

他没有立遗嘱就去世了。

I owe what I am to my father .

我的成就归功于我的父亲。

Leave right now and you will be in time for the bus .

现在就出发,您就能及时赶上巴士。

He will get well very soon .

他很快就会好起来的。

She wrote me back soon .

她很快就给我回信了。

Add six and four and you have ten .

六个和四个相加,就得到了十个。

Can't you wait just ten more minutes ?

你就不能再等十分钟吗?

Just then , I heard the telephone ring .

就在这时,我听到电话铃响了。

I will be free in ten minutes .

十分钟后我就有空了。

If he tries hard , he will succeed .

如果他努力,他就会成功。

The crossroads where the accident happened is near here .

事故发生的十字路口就在这儿附近。

Won't you speak more slowly ?

你就不能说慢一点吗?

I have never been sick since I was a child .

我从小就没有生过病。

I'll be damned if it's true .

如果这是真的我就该死了。

I'll leave when she comes back .

等她回来我就走。

All you have to do is to take care of yourself .

你所要做的就是照顾好自己。

I wish I had been with you then .

我希望那时我就在你身边。

We are leaving early tomorrow morning .

我们明天一早就要出发。

Our sister will be with us soon .

我们的姐姐很快就会和我们在一起。

Hardly had he seen me when he ran away .

他刚看到我就逃跑了。

That's the way .

就是这个方法 。

My uncle has made me what I am today .

我的叔叔造就了今天的我。

If you turn on me like that , I cannot talk any more .

如果你这样对我,我就不能再说话了。

I have known her since she was a little girl .

我从她还是个小女孩的时候就认识她了。

He looks young for his age .

就他的年龄而言,他看起来很年轻。

She bought the book for next to nothing .

她几乎没花钱就买了这本书。

He will come down soon .

他很快就会下来。

It was here that I saw her .

我就是在这里见到她的。

I'll be able to finish in a day or two .

我一两天就能完成。

The red dress became her .

红裙子就成了她。

We will have to set out early tomorrow morning .

明天一早我们就得出发了。

This is why I hate him .

这就是我讨厌他的原因。

All you need to do is get back the time you have wasted .

您所需要做的就是拿回您浪费的时间。

Spring will be here before long .

春天不久就会到来。

I'll abstain from going out today .

我今天就不出门了。

I left early so I could get a good seat .

我很早就离开了,这样我就可以找到一个好座位。

The post office is just across from the bank .

邮局就在银行对面。

Hang in there , and you can do it .

坚持住,你就能做到。

Send her in , and I will see her now .

送她进来,我现在就去见她。

Scarcely had the dog seen me when it ran away .

那只狗刚看到我就逃跑了。

It's me .

这就是我 。

I will lend you money just this once .

我就借你一次钱。

This is the very room that I first met my wife in .

这就是我第一次见到我妻子的房间。

Hurry up , or it will start raining .

快点,不然就要下雨了。

It has been raining since last sunday .

从上周日开始就一直在下雨。

It's enough for five days .

五天就够了。

Let's get everything fixed here and now .

让我们现在就解决所有问题。

He looks old for his age .

就他的年龄而言,他看起来很老。

That is why I could not come here .

这就是为什么我不能来这里。

It was not long before he arrived .

没过多久,他就到了。

The store is just across from my house .

这家商店就在我家对面。

I myself did it .

我自己就是这么做的。

I'll never forget your kindness as long as I live .

只要我活着,我就永远不会忘记您的恩情。

Were I a bird , I would be there at once .

如果我是一只鸟,我就会立刻到那里。

I was leaving for paris the next morning .

第二天早上我就要出发去巴黎。

A man is as old as he feels .

一个人感觉自己老了就老了。

He decided on that .

他就这么决定了。

Spring will come soon .

春天很快就会到来。

If you are free , come around to see me .

如果你有空的话,就过来见我吧。

She bought the old table for next to nothing .

她几乎没花钱就买了那张旧桌子。

It is strange that she should go home so early .

奇怪她这么早就回家了。

That would be sufficient .

这样就足够了。

No sooner had she gone there than she was taken ill .

她一去那里就病倒了。

If I could only turn my back .

如果我能转身就好了。

My mother has made me what I am today .

我的母亲造就了今天的我。

She will have finished her job by evening .

到晚上她就会完成她的工作。

Being very tired , I went to bed early .

由于很累,我很早就上床睡觉了。

I shall see him in less than a week .

不到一周我就会见到他。

She could sing well when she was a child .

她小时候唱歌就很好听。

It's like summer outside .

外面就像夏天一样。

The fire was extinguished at once .

火立刻就被扑灭了。

I will leave when john comes .

约翰来的时候我就走。

Whenever I see this , I remember him .

每当我看到这个,我就会想起他。

This will do for the time being .

暂时就这样了。

It has been snowing since this morning .

从今天早上开始就下雪了。

All you have to do is to meet her there .

您所要做的就是在那里与她见面。

I'll get in touch with you as soon as I arrive .

我一到达就会与您联系。

I will watch tv as soon as I get through my job .

我一完成工作就会看电视。

He is the very man I want .

他就是我想要的男人。

I can't see this picture without thinking of my mother .

看到这张照片我就无法不想起我的母亲。

I wouldn't do it if I were you .

如果我是你我就不会这么做。

In summer , eggs soon go bad .

夏天,鸡蛋很快就会变质。

If you do it that way you won't be mistaken .

如果你这样做,你就不会犯错。

He ran away at the sight of a policeman .

他一看到警察就逃跑了。

This is the room into which he went .

这就是他进去的房间。

I asked him if he would return soon .

我问他是否很快就会回来。

This will do us for the present .

这对我们现在来说就够了。

Her new hat becomes her .

她的新帽子就成了她。

We'd better roll now .

我们最好现在就滚。

If only I could go skiing .

要是我能去滑雪就好了。

You make mistakes if you do things in a hurry .

如果你匆忙做事,你就会犯错误。

Thereafter we heard no more from him .

此后我们就再也没有他的消息了。

I succeeded in my first attempt .

我的第一次尝试就成功了。

This is all I can do .

我能做的就是这些了。

Just then she came into my room .

就在这时她走进了我的房间。

Once you are married , you are done for .

一旦你结婚了,你就完蛋了。

If only I knew his address .

如果我知道他的地址就好了。

His house is just across from the post office .

他的房子就在邮局对面。

John will be here in five minutes .

约翰五分钟后就到了。

The fireman soon put the fire out .

消防员很快就把火扑灭了。

She got up early so as to see the sunrise .

她起得很早,就是为了看日出。

I don't care as long as you are happy .

我不在乎只要你幸福就好。

I am leaving japan tomorrow morning .

我明天早上就要离开日本。

I will be over tomorrow if you like .

如果你愿意的话我明天就过去。

He could no longer wait and so went home .

他再也等不及了,就回家了。

I have lived here since 1990 .

我从 1990 年起就住在这里。

I parted from her long ago .

我很久以前就和她分手了。

Well begun is half done .

好的开始就成功了一半。

After he had done his homework , he watched tv .

他做完作业后就看电视。

I can do it by myself !

我自己就能搞定!

Your mother has made you what you are .

你的母亲造就了现在的你。

He comes here every three days .

他每三天就来这里一次。

The next day , the cold was cured .

第二天,感冒就好了。

I'll go out after having dinner .

吃完晚饭我就出去。

He said that he had arrived there that morning .

他说他当天早上就到了那里。

She laughed at the sight of his hat .

她一看到他的帽子就笑了。

She will get well soon .

她很快就会好起来的。

Since he was tired , he went to bed .

由于他累了,他就去睡觉了。

Let's shelter here from the rain .

我们就在这里避雨吧。

If only I had taken your advice .

要是我采纳了你的建议就好了。

A few minutes more , and I'll be ready .

再过几分钟,我就准备好了。

Christmas is a week away .

还有一周就是圣诞节了。

Take things as they are .

就事论事吧。

It will not be long before he gets better .

用不了多久他就会好起来。

Business is business .

生意就是生意 。

The lake was adjacent to his house .

那个湖就在他家附近。

I hope the bus will come before long .

我希望公共汽车不久就会来。

The train will arrive here before long .

火车不久就会到达这里。

School will soon break up for the summer vacation .

学校很快就要放暑假了。

Were I rich , I would help the poor .

如果我富有,我就会帮助穷人。

He wrote a paper on the subject .

他就这个主题写了一篇论文。

Had I known it , I would have told you .

如果我知道的话,我就会告诉你了。

His house is somewhere about here .

他的房子就在这附近的某个地方。

You are made to be a poet .

你生来就是一个诗人。

My brother has been sick since yesterday .

我弟弟从昨天开始就病了。

It was not long before the news came .

没过多久,消息就传来了。

Little remains to be done .

剩下要做的事情就很少了。

To help others is to help yourself .

帮助别人就是帮助自己。

Is that what you have mind ?

你就是这么想的吗?

If only I had a pretty dress like that !

如果我有一件那样漂亮的衣服就好了!

That's enough for today .

今天就够了。

After they had finished their work , they went out .

忙完工作后,他们就出去了。

Come and see me if you have any time .

如果你有时间的话就来见我吧。

The boy soon accommodated himself to his new class .

这个男孩很快就适应了他的新班级。

I wish she had come last night .

我希望她昨晚就来了。

Having finished the work , he went to bed .

完成工作后,他就上床睡觉了。

You have only to study hard .

你只要努力学习就可以了。

Mr thomas will be able to solve the problem .

托马斯先生就能解决这个问题。

If you do that , you're going to subject yourself to ridicule .

如果你这样做,你就会受到嘲笑。

That is how he got out of danger .

就这样他脱离了危险。

It will clear up by and by .

过一会儿就会晴朗起来。

It would be better if you took a rest here .

如果你在这里休息一下就更好了。

With a little more patience , you could succeed .

只要多一点耐心,您就可以成功。

The work is easy enough for me to finish in a couple of hours .

这项工作很简单,我几个小时内就能完成。

The news turned out true in a week .

一周后这个消息就被证实是真的。

It would have been better if you had left it unsaid .

如果你不说出来就更好了。

I , for my part , have nothing more to say .

就我而言,我无话可说。

This is japan as americans see it .

这就是美国人眼中的日本。

I will go out if it is fine tomorrow .

明天天气好的话我就出去。

She finished her homework in an hour .

她一个小时内就完成了作业。

Happy is he that is happy in his children .

为自己的孩子感到幸福的人就是幸福的。

You have only to come here .

你只要来这里就可以了。

I got up early , so that I could catch the first train .

我起得很早,这样我就可以赶上首班火车。

I argued with them about the matter .

我和他们就这件事争论过。

He will be back in a few days .

几天后他就会回来。

She will be back in less than ten minutes .

不到十分钟她就会回来。

That will be enough for now .

现在就足够了。

Can't you stay a little longer ?

你就不能再多呆一会儿吗?

He came after you left .

你走后他就来了。

They are leaving japan tomorrow .

他们明天就要离开日本。

Make yourself at home .

请随便一点,就像在自己家一样 。

I think the train will come soon .

我想火车很快就会来。

Let's leave tomorrow morning .

我们明天早上就出发吧。

She is at most 18 years old .

她最多也就18岁。

My education has made me what I am .

我的教育造就了现在的我。

All you have to do is believe me .

你所要做的就是相信我。

The boy soon went to sleep .

男孩很快就睡着了。

I will go when he comes back .

等他回来我就走。

All you have to do is to do your best .

你所要做的就是尽力而为。

I'm just going to stay home .

我就待在家里。

We will start tomorrow , weather permitting .

如果天气允许的话,我们明天就出发。

I have never heard of him since then .

从那以后我就再也没有听说过他。

The sun will come up soon .

太阳很快就会升起。

There is no guarantee that he'll be back next week .

不能保证他下周就会回来。

He is , if anything , better today .

如果说有什么不同的话,那就是他今天更好了。

For my part I have no objection to the plan .

就我而言,我不反对这个计划。

I had hardly started to work when it began to rain .

我刚开始工作就下雨了。

If you do it at all , do it well .

如果你要做的话,就一定要做好。

Whenever he comes , he scolds us .

他一来就骂我们。

I have been ill in bed since last friday .

从上周五开始我就一直卧病在床。

That's where I can't agree with you .

这就是我不能同意你的观点。

Flowers soon fade when they have been cut .

花朵被剪掉后很快就会凋谢。

I'm sure he'll be along soon .

我确信他很快就会过来。

She will be here in no time .

她很快就会到这里。

The baby went to sleep at once .

宝宝立刻就睡着了。

I cannot see this picture without remembering my childhood .

看到这张照片我就无法不想起我的童年。

I had not waited long before the bus came .

我没等多久,公共汽车就来了。

You make mistakes if you do things in a hurry .

如果你匆忙做事,你就会犯错误。

He phoned her as soon as he came home .

他一回到家就给她打电话。

I've known jim ever since we were children .

我从小就认识吉姆。

He is equal to this work .

他就等于这个工作。

I haven't seen her since then .

从那以后我就没有见过她了。

The bus passed five minutes ago .

公共汽车五分钟前就过去了。

He died previous to my arrival .

他在我到达之前就去世了。

You have only to work away at your homework .

你只需埋头苦干你的家庭作业就可以了。

As soon as we got to the lake , we started swimming .

一到湖边,我们就开始游泳。

The fire was soon extinguished .

火很快就被扑灭了。

Don't forget to mail this letter first thing in the morning .

不要忘记早上第一件事就是寄出这封信。

We are leaving japan tomorrow morning .

我们明天早上就要离开日本。

You'll get into trouble if your parents find out .

如果你的父母发现了,你就会有麻烦。

This is the man who's suspected by the police .

这就是警方怀疑的那个人。

He will come back in a few days .

几天后他就会回来。

Having finished it , he went to bed .

做完后,他就上床睡觉了。

I haven't eaten anything since yesterday .

从昨天起我就没吃过任何东西。

I think it's around here .

我想就在这附近。

When he was young , he had an arrogant air .

年轻的时候,他就有一股傲气。

If I were you , I wouldn't do so .

如果我是你,我就不会这样做。

That is way I was late for class yesterday .

这就是我昨天上课迟到的原因。

Hurry up , or we'll be late .

快点,不然我们就要迟到了。

You have only to study hard .

你只要努力学习就可以了。

If it rains tomorrow , we will go there by car .

如果明天下雨,我们就坐车去那儿。

We will know the truth before long .

不久我们就会知道真相。

When spring comes , it gets warms .

春天一到,天气就变暖了。

Life has been so flat since I came here .

自从我来到这里之后,生活就这么平淡。

My father made me what I am today .

我的父亲造就了今天的我。

As long as it doesn't snow !

只要不下雪就好!

He died the next day .

第二天他就死了。

We'll begin work soon .

我们很快就会开始工作。

The trees will soon be bare .

树很快就会光秃秃的。

Our school is right across the river .

我们学校就在河对岸。

His house is somewhere about here .

他的房子就在这附近的某个地方。

The report soon became known all over the country .

这份报告很快就传遍了全国。

To understand all is to forgive all .

理解一切就是宽恕一切。

Promises are made to be broken .

承诺就是用来打破的。

This book will do .

这本书就可以了。

While reading a book , I fell asleep .

看着书,我就睡着了。

He will come soon .

他很快就会来。

He'll soon catch up with tom .

他很快就会追上汤姆的。

You ran into him earlier , didn't you ?

你之前就遇到过他,不是吗?

It's a waste of time to stay longer .

多呆一会儿就是浪费时间。

The best time of life is when we are young .

人生最美好的时光就是我们年轻的时候。

She learned her part very quickly .

她很快就学会了自己的角色。

No , that's all .

不,就这么样而已 。

She is all for going shopping .

她就是为了去购物。

If you are to succeed in life , work harder .

如果你想在生活中取得成功,就必须更加努力地工作。

Hadn't we better be going now ?

我们不是最好现在就走吗?

Go when you want .

你想去的时候就去吧。

Can't you tell right from wrong ?

你就不能辨别是非吗?

It won't be long before a warm spring comes .

用不了多久,温暖的春天就会到来。

Get up early , or you'll be late .

早点起床,不然就要迟到了。

The snow melted away in a day .

雪一天就融化了。

She got married in her teens .

她十几岁时就结婚了。

I hope you'll be well soon .

我希望你很快就会好起来。

The more you learn , the more you want to .

你学得越多,你就越想学。

You will be in time for the train if you start at once .

如果你立即出发,你就能及时赶上火车。

This is how it all came about .

事情就是这样发生的。

Soon no one will have anything to do with you .

很快就没有人会和你有任何关系了。

It will not be long before she comes back .

用不了多久她就会回来。

He has become another man since getting married .

自从结婚之后,他就变成了另一个人。

He succeeded in the examination at his first attempt .

他第一次考试就成功了。

Why not ring her up now ?

为什么不现在就给她打电话呢?

Hurry up , otherwise you'll be late for lunch .

快点,不然你吃午饭就要迟到了。

The very idea of it is disgusting .

这种想法本身就令人恶心。

The summer vacation has come to an end too soon .

暑假很快就结束了。

It's across the street .

它就在街对面。

It won't be long before my husband comes back .

过不了多久我丈夫就会回来。

As far as I am concerned I can leave today .

就我而言,我今天就可以离开了。

Would that I were young again .

要是我又年轻了就好了。

I can't go when I haven't been invited .

没有受到邀请我就不能去。

You can come and get it today .

你今天就可以过来拿。

I'll get the work done by the time he gets back .

等他回来我就会把工作做完。

They say that she'll get married soon .

他们说她很快就要结婚了。

He was inaugurated as president .

他就任总统。

I hope the time will soon come when there would be no more war .

我希望不再有战争的日子很快就会到来。

You will soon be convinced that I am right .

你很快就会相信我是对的。

We'll start as soon as it stops raining .

雨一停我们就出发。

They soon became quite accustomed to each other .

他们很快就彼此熟悉了。

You will soon get to like him .

你很快就会喜欢他的。

It is all I want to do .

这就是我想做的一切。

My mother gets up early in the morning .

我妈妈早上很早就起床了。

She got married in her teens .

她十几岁时就结婚了。

I'm afraid I'll have to call it a day .

恐怕我就到此为止了。

We're getting out of here in a moment .

我们一会儿就离开这里。

Soon you'll get used to living by yourself .

很快你就会习惯一个人的生活。

I call on him every other day .

我每隔一天就拜访他一次。

They went home after they had finished the task .

他们完成任务后就回家了。

As far as this matter is concerned , I am satisfied .

就这件事而言,我很满意。

As soon as he took the medicine , his fever went down .

他一服药,烧就退了。

Where there is smoke there is fire .

有烟的地方就有火。

I'll phone you as soon as I get to the airport .

我一到机场就给你打电话。

Soon we were clear of the town .

很快我们就离开了城镇。

No doubt she will come soon .

毫无疑问她很快就会来。

This is the magazine I spoke to you about .

这就是我跟你谈过的杂志。

Love is seeing her in your dreams .

爱就是在梦中见到她。

He missed the train by a minute .

他晚了一分钟就错过了火车。

It became dark before I knew it .

不知不觉天就黑了。

We will know the truth before long .

不久我们就会知道真相。

If only I knew !

要是我知道就好了!

This is the same watch that I lost .

这就是我丢失的那块手表。

That accounts for why the door was open .

这就是门开着的原因。

I hope you will soon get well .

我希望你很快就会好起来。

I will be seventeen next week .

下周我就十七岁了。

I'm not going , and that's that .

我不去,就这样。

He shall go at once .

他马上就走。

You have only to watch what I do .

你只要看我做什么就可以了。

It is going to rain soon .

马上就要下雨了。

You talk as if you were the boss .

你说话就好像你是老板一样。

Can't you put it off until tomorrow ?

你就不能推迟到明天吗?

I have long wanted that car .

我早就想要那辆车了。

The day is breaking soon .

天很快就亮了。

If it rains tomorrow , I will stay at home .

如果明天下雨,我就呆在家里。

She got through her work before five .

她五点前就完成了作业。

It will not be long before we can know the truth of the matter .

用不了多久我们就能知道事情的真相了。

He will soon return home .

他很快就会回家。

The sky cleared up soon after the storm .

暴风雨过后,天空很快就放晴了。

For choice , I'll take this one .

就选择而言,我选这个。

If I hadn't had his help , I would be dead .

如果没有他的帮助,我就死定了。

If it is worth doing , do it well .

如果值得做,就做好。

That means nothing if english speakers don't understand it .

如果说英语的人听不懂的话,那就没有意义了。

It can be done in a day .

一天之内就可以完成。

As far as I am concerned , I am not against your opinion .

就我而言,我并不反对你的意见。

Jane married young .

简很早就结婚了。

Bring as many boxes as you can carry .

能带多少箱子就带多少。

I recognized her the moment I saw her .

我一看到她就认出了她。

That is why he was late for school .

这就是他上学迟到的原因。

Let well enough alone .

就让我们独自一人吧。

I soon got accustomed to speaking in public .

我很快就习惯了在公共场合演讲。

If you follow my advice , you will have no trouble .

如果你听从我的建议,你就不会有麻烦了。

Let's start as soon as he comes .

他一来我们就开始吧。

He died soon after the accident .

事故发生后不久他就去世了。

Pretty soon they started building up .

很快他们就开始建造了。

The work can't be done at a moment's notice .

这项工作不可能一下子就完成。

It came about in this way .

事情就这样发生了。

I'll call you back soon .

我很快就会给你回电话。

It was not long before the news came .

没过多久,消息就传来了。

Bob went out before I knew it .

鲍勃在我意识到之前就出去了。

He was born to be a painter .

他生来就是一个画家。

We will go on a picnic if it is fine tomorrow .

如果明天天气好的话我们就去野餐。

He comes here every few days .

他每隔几天就来这里一次。

My grandfather died when I was boy .

当我还是个孩子的时候,我的祖父就去世了。

My sister got married in her teens .

我姐姐十几岁时就结婚了。

As you already know .

就像你已经知道的那样 。

Not a day passed but I practiced playing the piano .

没过一天,我就开始练习弹钢琴了。

He was able to get along on the small amount of money .

他靠那点钱就能过日子。

We shall leave for home as soon as it stops raining .

雨一停我们就回家。

Eat as much as you like .

爱吃多少就吃多少。

All you have to do is sign your name here .

您所要做的就是在这里签上您的名字。

It has been raining since sunday .

从周日开始就一直在下雨。

We shall leave tomorrow morning , weather permitting .

如果天气允许的话我们明天早上就出发。

Too much rest is rust .

休息太多就会生锈。

I went through my money in a very short time .

我在很短的时间内就花完了我的钱。

She left here long before you arrived .

她在你到达之前很久就离开了这里。

The station is near at hand .

车站就在附近。

The child soon fell asleep in the bed .

孩子很快就在床上睡着了。

This is the coffee .

这就是咖啡。

We cannot hope for success in life unless we are in good health .

除非我们身体健康,否则我们就不能指望生活成功。

I took to her the moment I met her .

我一见到她就喜欢上了她。

If you want this pen , I will lend it to you .

如果你想要这支笔,我就借给你。

We discussed the problem far into the night .

我们就这个问题讨论到深夜。

Such a trivial thing is out of the question .

这种小事根本就不可能。

As soon as man is born he begins to die .

人一出生就开始死亡。

This will do us for the present .

这对我们现在来说就够了。

As soon as I went out , it began to rain .

我一出门,就下雨了。

My daughter will come of age next year .

我女儿明年就成年了。

He went to bed after supper .

晚饭后他就上床睡觉了。

I think she will come back soon .

我想她很快就会回来。

I'll leave the rest to you .

剩下的就交给你了。

You will soon come to like this town .

你很快就会喜欢上这个小镇的。

This is the book that I told you about .

这就是我告诉过你的那本书。

If the weather is good , I'll go out tomorrow .

如果天气好的话,我明天就出去。

It's a short walk .

步行很快就到 。

That is the sort of job I am cut out for .

这就是我适合做的工作。

You talk as if you were the boss .

你说话就好像你是老板一样。

We'll meet some time soon .

我们很快就会见面。

All at once the ship left the pier .

船一下子就离开了码头。

You'll get there in less than ten minutes .

不到十分钟你就能到达那里。

I have not been busy since yesterday .

从昨天开始我就不忙了。

You will soon get accustomed to the work .

你很快就会习惯这项工作。

She has been busy since yesterday .

她从昨天开始就很忙。

He had no sooner arrived than he was asked to leave .

他刚到就被要求离开。

Then twelve o'clock came .

然后就到了十二点了。

I'll support you as long as I live .

只要我还活着,我就会支持你。

Write to me as soon as you get there .

你一到那里就给我写信。

That's where you're mistaken .

那就是你错了。

That's enough for now .

现在就够了。

All you have to do is study harder .

你所要做的就是更加努力地学习。

Bill has a part-time job so that he can buy a car .

比尔有一份兼职工作,这样他就可以买一辆车。

We left home early in the morning .

我们一早就离开家了。

His brother came home soon after .

不久之后他的兄弟就回家了。

She had no sooner seen me than she ran away .

她一看到我就跑掉了。

Seven days of saturday is all that I need .

周六的七天就够了。

She is as active as she looks .

她就像她看上去一样活跃。

If he doesn't come , we won't go .

如果他不来,我们就不走。

Her mother has been sick since last thursday .

她的母亲从上周四开始就病了。

He went there ten years ago .

他十年前就去过那里。

You can stay here as long as you keep quiet .

只要你保持安静,你就可以留在这里。

The less men think , the more they talk .

男人想得越少,他们说得就越多。

She is at home in the subject .

她对这个话题驾轻就熟。

Hardly had he seen me when he ran away .

他刚看到我就逃跑了。

The work had been finished by six .

工作六点钟就完成了。

He is kindness itself .

他本身就是善良。

That will do .

这样就可以了。

Feeling sleepy , I went to bed .

我感到困了,就上床睡觉了。

They'll walk there in half an hour .

半小时后他们就会步行到那儿。

If it were not for this book , I couldn't study .

如果没有这本书,我就无法学习。

He is the very person I was talking of .

他就是我所说的那个人。

It is true that she'll get married next month .

确实,她下个月就要结婚了。

It will not be long before we meet again .

过不了多久我们就会再次见面。

Just to watch it made me nervous .

只是看着它就让我紧张。

He has been ill ever since sunday .

他从周日起就病了。

I have lived here since I was a boy .

我从小就住在这里。

I'll leave my daughter's education to you , after I'm gone .

我走后,我女儿的教育就交给你了。

If and when he arrives I'll pay .

如果他来了我就付钱。

That is what I want to know .

这就是我想知道的。

If it rains tomorrow , let's stay home .

如果明天下雨,我们就呆在家里吧。

It is going to rain very soon .

很快就要下雨了。

If need be , I will come early tomorrow morning .

如果需要的话,我明天一早就会来。

He will be able to hand in his report tomorrow .

他明天就能提交报告。

I have lived in kobe since yesterday .

我从昨天起就住在神户了。

She will come here before long .

过不了多久她就会来这里。

You will soon get accustomed to living in this country .

你很快就会习惯在这个国家的生活。

In that case , I think you should come in today .

既然如此,我想你今天就应该进来。

As soon as she got on the train , it pulled out of the station .

她一上车,火车就驶出了车站。

She was there in the morning .

早上她就在那儿。

Milk goes bad quickly in hot weather .

牛奶在炎热的天气里很快就会变质。

As soon as I've finished doing that , I'll help you .

一旦我做完这件事,我就会帮助你。

If you eat too much , you will get fat .

如果你吃得太多,你就会发胖。

You can say whatever you want to .

你想说什么就说什么。

Just then the two in question arrived at school .

就在这时,两人到了学校。

Her son died of cancer when still a boy .

她的儿子在还是个孩子的时候就死于癌症。

Come to my house whenever you like .

只要你愿意,就来我家吧。

I can sleep in peace after this .

从此以后我就可以安心睡觉了。

Keep as many as you need .

需要多少就保留多少。

It's this book .

就是这本书。

She waved her hand at the sight of me .

她一看到我就挥手。

Let's leave as soon as he arrives .

他一到我们就出发吧。

I will finish it by the time he comes back .

等他回来我就会把它完成。

Without health we cannot hope for success .

没有健康,我们就不能指望成功。

This is where the accident happened .

这就是事故发生的地方。

The doctor came immediately .

医生立刻就来了。

That's when we should carry out the plan .

到时候我们就该执行计划了。

It's nice if a child can have a room of his own .

如果孩子能有一个自己的房间就好了。

She suddenly became famous .

她一下子就出名了。

The flower will come out soon .

花很快就会开出来。

We got up at four in the morning .

我们早上四点就起床了。

I will come provided I am well enough .

只要我身体好的话我就会来。

For my part , I have no objection .

就我而言,我不反对。

If I've told you once , I've told you a thousand times .

如果我告诉过你一次,我就已经告诉过你一千次了。

Something bad was about to happen .

不好的事情就要发生了。

I can do it if you give me a chance .

如果你给我机会我就能做到。

Whoever wants to come to my party may come .

谁想来参加我的聚会就可以来。

If you hurry up , you will be in time .

如果你快点,你就会及时赶到。

He ran away at the sight of the policeman .

他一看到警察就逃跑了。

He made up his mind quickly .

他很快就下定了决心。

In that case , I'll change my mind .

既然如此,我就会改变主意。

If he had been a little more careful , he would have succeeded .

如果他再小心一点,他就成功了。

All you have to do is to wait for her reply .

你所要做的就是等待她的回复。

This is what I've long wanted .

这就是我一直想要的。

The boy ran away when he saw me .

那男孩一看到我就跑掉了。

My father has been washing his car since this morning .

我父亲从今天早上就开始洗车了。

I think he will soon catch up with us .

我想他很快就会追上我们。

If only I had known the answer yesterday !

要是我昨天就知道答案就好了!

You may as well do the task now .

你不妨现在就做这个任务。

You'll be in time for the train if you start at once .

如果你立即出发,你就能及时赶上火车。

I have known him since he was a baby .

我从他还是婴儿的时候就认识他了。

Tomorrow morning will be ok .

明天早上就可以了。

She said she would be back right away .

她说她马上就回来。

If you set out early , you'll be in time for the train .

如果你出发得早,你就能及时赶上火车。

He soon walked away .

很快他就走开了。

It has been raining since yesterday .

从昨天开始就一直在下雨。

Come along with us if you like .

如果你愿意的话就跟我们一起吧。

Let's have done with the argument .

我们的争论就结束了。

He'll be here soon .

他很快就会到这里。

The post office is down the street .

邮局就在街那头。



我从她小时候就认识她了。
如果你想成功就必须付出努力。
这就是我想说的!
这就是我想要的。
这样我就可以安心一些了。
有时间就来看我吧。
如果被发现了,他的日子就不好过了。
我看完电视后就做作业。
步行五分钟就可以到达那里。
他写英文就不可能不犯错误。
过不了多久他们就会结婚了。
如果你是一个男人,就应该这样做。
我当时就这么做了。
不到三十分钟你就可以到达那里。
从那以后他就再也没有回来过。
今天的工作就这么多。
她七月就要生孩子了。
他三天前就离开了。
这就是他失败的原因。
进来吧,就像在家里一样。
邮局就在商店对面。
她一到,我们就可以开始了。
如果有日文版就好了。
下个生日我就十六岁了。
我的父亲造就了现在的我。
从上周日开始我就一直很忙。
如果没有他的帮助,我就会失败。
只要身体健康,我就想活得长久。
我们现在就出发吧。
就在这里吗?
她很快就会再次来看我们。
我差点就犯了一个错误。
你就大错特错了。
十比一,一个小时左右就会消散。
他一回来我就让他给你打电话。
拥有的越多,想要的就越多。
只要你保持安静,你就可以留在这里。
如果你早到两分钟,你就可以赶上公共汽车了。
如果明天下雨,我就呆在家里。
没过多久,比赛就开始了。
我很快就会写信给你。
他的房子就在这附近的某个地方。
太郎不久就会来这里。
她很快就会回来。
我一见到他就会把这个消息告诉他。
现在一切都准备好了,我们就可以开始了。
没过多久,他就痊愈了。
他十分钟后就会回来。
我上个月去过的就是这家医院。
如果明天下雨,我们就乘公共汽车去。
我每隔一段时间就会去我朋友家。
这就是我一直在寻找的书。
明天你就能见到她了。
从那以后,她就再也没有摆脱过痛苦。
他来了之后我就开始。
有多少人来就受到欢迎。
它就在教堂的街对面。
就我而言,我更喜欢呆在家里。
很快声音就消失了。
我就暂时留在这里吧。
天太热了,我就到阴凉处休息了。
吃完午饭我就和你一起去。
她很久以前就与家人决裂了。
这就是我一直在寻找的东西。
她每隔一天就去图书馆一次。
就让他来决定吧。
你很快就会好起来的。
这就是我们可以利用的所有空气。
这就像馅饼一样简单。
我一看到她就认出了她。
你很快就能熟练地滑雪了。
她很快就再婚了。
别担心,开心就好!
我一看到她就认出了她。
你很快就会好起来的。
等我 。 我很快就会回来。
会议三十分钟前就结束了。
我七八点钟就回来。
您会发现场景就像您在这张照片中看到的那样。
天气晴朗的话我就去。
我很快就适应了新学校。
用不了多久,她的病就会痊愈。
不犯错误的人就一事无成。
如果方便的话今晚就过来一下吧。
你想拿多少就拿多少。
如果你能忍受我们,那就放过我们吧。
当我们进入房间后,我们就开始谈话。
你妈妈很快就会好起来的。
我就是那个想和你在一起的人。
抵达京都后,他就回家了。
如果你不快点的话,你就会错过火车的。
这家商店就在我家对面。
事实上他们根本就在说话。
爆米花吃得越多,你想要的就越多。
我们没等多久,月亮就出现了。
你很快就会学会说流利的英语。
就连小孩子也能做出这样的事。
问题很快就会得到处理。
从那以后就再也没有他的消息了。
今天早上,我没洗脸就去上学了。
那就是那个想见你的女人。
明天你就会得到答案。
很快,新年就到了。
你所要做的就是尽力而为。
喜欢就知道喜欢。
从昨天开始就下雨了。
只要你保持安静,你就可以留在这里。
他一接到电话就回家了。
你想要多少钱我就借给你多少。
如果没有他的帮助,我就失败了。
她明年就要结婚了。
既然很重要,我就去处理一下。
那么你就会幸福。
我上个月去过的就是这家医院。
从昨天开始我就不忙了。
收拾好你的东西就走吧。
暂时就这样了。
她一到我就会通知你。
你不妨现在就做这项任务,也可以推迟它。
我姐姐从今天早上就开始织毛衣了。
她说他马上就回来。
她每隔一天就来看我们一次。
这就是我能找到他的方法。
这就是我讨厌他的原因。
当她出现时,聚会就结束了。
水很快就会流失。
他一上车,车就开始动了。
杀人案就这样发生了。
从那时起我们就一直是朋友了。
他来的时候我们就开始聚会。
他们两天前就去过那里了。
我很快就会给你回信。
与所有人为友就是不与任何人为友。
你当时就应该这么说。
这就是我所拥有的一切。
这就是您正在寻找的书。
我的父母造就了今天的我。
他想反对就反对。
我就是这样做的。
要是他在的话就好了。
她不辞而别就出去了。
明天你就要去学校了。
让这件事就此罢休吧。
我感觉自己就像在做梦一样。
他一看到我就跑了。
你就不能先把这个故事搁置一会儿吗?
如果明天天气好的话我就离开。
他很快就会回来。
写完这个报告,我就休息了。
我就暗下决心要自己去那儿。
事故就发生在我眼前。
只要你愿意,就随时来见我吧。
这对他来说简直就是小菜一碟。
她很快就相信了他。
他很快就会不再玩玩具了。
他很快就能和任何人交朋友。
年幼的孩子很快就能记住他们听到的单词。
如果你不努力工作,你就无法出人头地。
没有空气,人就无法存在。
要是我能唱得好就好了。
我们相遇的那一刻,我们就爱上了对方。
那么他们之间就没有爱情了吗?
从今天早上开始我就有点发烧了。
我们就完蛋了!
我现在就做。
我们下个月就要生孩子了。
早餐后我做了一些工作就出去了。
你昨天就应该来的。
一点点语言就能大有帮助。
做完作业后,我就看电视了。
她说第二年她就二十岁了。
他就是我前几天谈到的那个男孩。
他大喊一声就跑了。
如果你努力学习,你就会通过考试。
车站就在附近。
他十分钟前就来到这里了。
如果天气允许的话我明天就出发。
她穿上外套就出去了。
当这个词发出来时,它就属于另一个人了。
他一早就出发了。
他对他们本身就是仁慈。
从早上开始,雨就断断续续地下着。
每当我看到她,我就会想起她的母亲。
你这么早就来这里做什么?
没过多久,她就来了。
他生来就是伦敦人。
你想要什么衣服我就给你买。
你一定就是我们要找的临时工吧。
要是我娶了她就好了!
飞机很快就消失在人们的视线中。
没有空气就没有生物能够生存。
快点,你就会及时赶到的。
锁上所有门后,我就上床睡觉了。
我想见的就是她。
她说她马上就回来。
最好的办法就是给她打电话。
很快就下起了倾盆大雨。
由于我累了,我就休息了。
既然如此,他就无力支付。
我有今天的成就归功于我的父亲。
你一到那里就告诉我。
这就是她学习英语的方式。
找个安静的地方坐下来休息就好了。
您所要做的就是加入我们。
事情就这样持续了一段时间。
最好的就是最好的便宜的。
公共汽车来了,她就上了车。
爱丽丝从上周日起就感冒了。
他年轻时就学会了法语。
她一来,我们就开始。
如果你不想去,就不要去。
我没等多久他就来了。
我们就在这里休息吧。
我的成就归功于我的母亲。
婴儿一看到妈妈就笑了。
假期很快就结束了。
如果没事的话我就去。
没过多久,她就来了。
强权就是正义。
当我们这样想的时候,很多问题就会出现。
我们就在这里等他出现吧。
只要你在,我就会留下来。
他抵达两天后她就去世了。
这条鱼就做好了。
他写的就是这个。
如果你用了这笔钱,你以后就得负责。
我们出去之后就再也没有回来。
他也许明天就能来。
如果我们再等他们就太浪费时间了。
这就是纽约。
我很快就学会了游泳。
你看起来就像你的哥哥。
如果我有机会见到他就好了。
我的卧室就在上面。
只要不下雪,父亲就会回家。
不久,第一场雪就来了。
他是一位好医生,就当今的医生而言。
她完全就是一位英国女士。
趁你忘记之前,现在就做吧。
我完成工作后就过来。
我们后天就要离开。
我从五点钟就到了这里。
如果你愿意的话,就跟我们来吧。
明天我就回日本了。
他十分钟前就离开了。
他一看到警察,就逃跑了。
如果你问她,她就会来。
我哥哥明天早上就到了。
雪很快就会消失。
如果你学英语,就学彻底。
从那以后我就没有见过他了。
尽管他很累,他还是很早就上床睡觉了。
第二天我应该就回家了。
她很快就把钱收到了看不见的地方。
那么那就意味着我失去了一切。
现在就忘掉这个吧。
我一切准备就绪,可以开始了。
我没等多久他就来了。
如果能告诉她,那就太好了。
这就是美国人的生活方式。
谁想要这本书就可以得到。
我们从小就认识。
你就不能帮我做点什么吗?
鱼离开水就无法生存。
坚持下去,你就会成功。
如果说有什么不同的话,那就是他很高。
我和他就新计划争论不休。
谁想去我就带谁去。
工作结束了,我们就回家了。
你只要坐在这里就可以了。
你的大学时光很快就要结束了。
如果我们做了这样的事,我们就应该受到惩罚。
这就是生活 !
他年轻时就养成了吸烟的习惯。
只要其他人都去,我就去。
别让我就这样等在这里。
我就在这里下车。
如果不是天气不好的话,我就开始我的旅程了。
事情就是这样。
明天我就忍受他了。
等我康复了我就来看你。
然后你就会有钱,你就会幸福。
我们刚等了五分钟,公共汽车就来了。
就是那种精神 。
我马上就来找你。
事故发生后不久,警察就赶到了。
我立刻就喜欢上了她。
她从早上就开始练习钢琴。
如果下雨他就不会来。
我一回到家,天就下雨了。
这件衣服就变成了你。
酒店就在眼前。
要是我会说英语就好了!
我会一有机会就和他说话。
只要你打电话,你就会发现他在家。
当他还是个孩子的时候,他就双目失明了。
玛丽一看到我就向我走来。
从那以后我就没有见过她了。
要是我们不必参加英语考试就好了。
我不到五分钟就回来。
五点多她就回来了。
这就是为什么我告诉你不要开车去。
这就是我前几天谈到的那个人
现在就认真做作业吧。
他的办公室就在那里。
如果明天天气好的话,我们就去打棒球。
很快你就会发现自己失去了朋友。
邪恶很快就会被了解。
如果明天天气好的话,我们就去徒步旅行吧。
他一早就来了。
等雨停了我们就走。
他的命就在我手里。
就是这个男孩打破了窗玻璃。
晚餐很快就会准备好。
快点,不然你就要迟到了。
比赛一开始,天就下起了雨。
我家就在医院对面。
她对我来说就是一切。
仅仅一天之后,这座桥就被折断了。
如果我能亲自见到他那就最好了。
就拿你最喜欢的吧。
有人叫他站起来,他就站起来了。
毕竟,人生就像一场梦。
医生不久就会回来。
午餐很快就会准备好。
努力工作,你就会成功。
只要我还活着,我就会工作。
飞机起飞了,很快就消失在人们的视线中。
就在这时,她被叫去接电话。
我妈妈从上个月开始就病了。
如果我们错过了火车,我们就乘公共汽车去。
他年轻时就起得很早。
只要看到一只狗就让她害怕。
我很快就会跟过来。
既然很重要,我就去处理一下。
随着时间的推移,问题就出现了。
他就像昨天一样来得晚。
你只要把粗糙的和光滑的就可以了。
谁想来参加我的聚会就可以来。
明年夏天我妹妹就十三岁了。
他一看到警察就跑了。
小偷一看到警察就逃跑了。
这就是我需要知道的一切。
从今天早上开始他就一直很忙。
过不了多久,春天就会到来。
花很快就会开出来。
他说话的语气就像是在国外留学过一样。
没有空气和水我们就无法生存。
继续前进。 我很快就能赶上你。
用不了多久他就会来。
你来的话我就去。
那时我们之间就有了仇恨。
你有必要现在就开始。
我就这一次站在你一边。
他就这样进入了大学。
第二天他就走了。
汤姆做完作业就上床睡觉了。
他听过一次就永远不会忘记。
就我而言,我更喜欢呆在家里看小说。
她看上去就像生了病一样。
我和他从小就是朋友。
她说话就像一位老师一样。
你喜欢拿多少就拿多少。
母亲造就了现在的我。
我一早就出去了。
春天很快就会到来。
他说话就像一位老师一样。
我读着读着就睡着了。
从那以后我就没有见过他了。
如果可以的话就来吧。
在这个房间里就像在家里一样。
现在只剩下我们一个人了,就让我们玩得开心吧。
用不了多久,她的病就会痊愈。
他的眼睛就像豹子的眼睛。
他的名字就在我的舌尖上。
快点,不然我们就赶不上火车了!
人们认为很久以前就冷得多了。
这次我就放手了。
我一会儿就给你接通电话。
他的感冒很快就痊愈了。
她很快就打开了信。
他很早就出发了,以免迟到。
女孩们听了这个故事就笑了起来。
现在一切都准备好了,我们就可以开始了。
她很快就会好起来的。
看完电影他们就睡着了。
关掉灯,这样你就可以睡个好觉了。
我几分钟后就回来。
从那以后,她就再也没有摆脱过痛苦。
我的房间就在上面。
他回家后我就去了市场。
这就是他丢失的同一台相机。
她说她马上就回来。
光是想想就让我感到恶心。
既然没事,我就出去一下。
我们明天就要离开。
脱掉外套,就像在家里一样。
钱暂时就可以了。
下午就会放晴。
他很快就摆脱了危险。
我一听简的声音就认出了她。
只要我活着,我就永远不会忘记您的恩情。
她一回来我就让她给你打电话。
我们快点吧,这样我们就能赶上公共汽车了。
如果你是个好女孩,你就会得到糖果。
不到五点钟他就出去了。
他就是追随我的人。
他们很早就出发去赶首班火车。
它就是这样儿的 。
这就是事发地点。
如果你想在生活中取得成功,你就必须努力工作。
不久我们就会再次见到你。
他的房子就在马路对面。
他一下子就站不起来了。
那只狗一看到我就跑掉了。
那顶帽子就是你。
天很快就会黑下来。
你一到达那里就给我写信。
不久就会开始下雪。
既然你对不起了,我就原谅你。
我必须现在就走吗?
我们很早就出发了,以免错过火车。
他没有告别就出去了。
我从小就认识汤姆了。
你就没有一点正义感吗?
就他的年龄而言,这个男孩个子很高。
只要告诉我你想让我做什么就可以了。
这就是他这么做的原因。
这就是他解决问题的方法。
他很快就回来了。
她二话不说就出去了。
她很快就会来到这个地方。
他一看到我就跑了。
我就是这么想的。
比尔每隔一天就去钓鱼。
就她的年龄而言,她看起来很年轻。
我马上就来。
这就是事故发生的地方。
努力工作造就了现在的他。
我两小时内就回来。
她在成年之前就去世了。
一个错误,你就是一个失败者。
如果他答应了,他就会遵守诺言。
这个人所能做的就是服从他们。
考试不及格就意味着还要再等一年。
我儿子的成就归功于你。
船很快就消失在人们的视线里。
他没有立遗嘱就去世了。
我的成就归功于我的父亲。
现在就出发,您就能及时赶上巴士。
他很快就会好起来的。
她很快就给我回信了。
六个和四个相加,就得到了十个。
你就不能再等十分钟吗?
就在这时,我听到电话铃响了。
十分钟后我就有空了。
如果他努力,他就会成功。
事故发生的十字路口就在这儿附近。
你就不能说慢一点吗?
我从小就没有生过病。
如果这是真的我就该死了。
等她回来我就走。
你所要做的就是照顾好自己。
我希望那时我就在你身边。
我们明天一早就要出发。
我们的姐姐很快就会和我们在一起。
他刚看到我就逃跑了。
就是这个方法 。
我的叔叔造就了今天的我。
如果你这样对我,我就不能再说话了。
我从她还是个小女孩的时候就认识她了。
就他的年龄而言,他看起来很年轻。
她几乎没花钱就买了这本书。
他很快就会下来。
我就是在这里见到她的。
我一两天就能完成。
红裙子就成了她。
明天一早我们就得出发了。
这就是我讨厌他的原因。
您所需要做的就是拿回您浪费的时间。
春天不久就会到来。
我今天就不出门了。
我很早就离开了,这样我就可以找到一个好座位。
邮局就在银行对面。
坚持住,你就能做到。
送她进来,我现在就去见她。
那只狗刚看到我就逃跑了。
这就是我 。
我就借你一次钱。
这就是我第一次见到我妻子的房间。
快点,不然就要下雨了。
从上周日开始就一直在下雨。
五天就够了。
让我们现在就解决所有问题。
就他的年龄而言,他看起来很老。
这就是为什么我不能来这里。
没过多久,他就到了。
这家商店就在我家对面。
我自己就是这么做的。
只要我活着,我就永远不会忘记您的恩情。
如果我是一只鸟,我就会立刻到那里。
第二天早上我就要出发去巴黎。
一个人感觉自己老了就老了。
他就这么决定了。
春天很快就会到来。
如果你有空的话,就过来见我吧。
她几乎没花钱就买了那张旧桌子。
奇怪她这么早就回家了。
这样就足够了。
她一去那里就病倒了。
如果我能转身就好了。
我的母亲造就了今天的我。
到晚上她就会完成她的工作。
由于很累,我很早就上床睡觉了。
不到一周我就会见到他。
她小时候唱歌就很好听。
外面就像夏天一样。
火立刻就被扑灭了。
约翰来的时候我就走。
每当我看到这个,我就会想起他。
暂时就这样了。
从今天早上开始就下雪了。
您所要做的就是在那里与她见面。
我一到达就会与您联系。
我一完成工作就会看电视。
他就是我想要的男人。
看到这张照片我就无法不想起我的母亲。
如果我是你我就不会这么做。
夏天,鸡蛋很快就会变质。
如果你这样做,你就不会犯错。
他一看到警察就逃跑了。
这就是他进去的房间。
我问他是否很快就会回来。
这对我们现在来说就够了。
她的新帽子就成了她。
我们最好现在就滚。
要是我能去滑雪就好了。
如果你匆忙做事,你就会犯错误。
此后我们就再也没有他的消息了。
我的第一次尝试就成功了。
我能做的就是这些了。
就在这时她走进了我的房间。
一旦你结婚了,你就完蛋了。
如果我知道他的地址就好了。
他的房子就在邮局对面。
约翰五分钟后就到了。
消防员很快就把火扑灭了。
她起得很早,就是为了看日出。
我不在乎只要你幸福就好。
我明天早上就要离开日本。
如果你愿意的话我明天就过去。
他再也等不及了,就回家了。
我从 1990 年起就住在这里。
我很久以前就和她分手了。
好的开始就成功了一半。
他做完作业后就看电视。
我自己就能搞定!
你的母亲造就了现在的你。
他每三天就来这里一次。
第二天,感冒就好了。
吃完晚饭我就出去。
他说他当天早上就到了那里。
她一看到他的帽子就笑了。
她很快就会好起来的。
由于他累了,他就去睡觉了。
我们就在这里避雨吧。
要是我采纳了你的建议就好了。
再过几分钟,我就准备好了。
还有一周就是圣诞节了。
就事论事吧。
用不了多久他就会好起来。
生意就是生意 。
那个湖就在他家附近。
我希望公共汽车不久就会来。
火车不久就会到达这里。
学校很快就要放暑假了。
如果我富有,我就会帮助穷人。
他就这个主题写了一篇论文。
如果我知道的话,我就会告诉你了。
他的房子就在这附近的某个地方。
你生来就是一个诗人。
我弟弟从昨天开始就病了。
没过多久,消息就传来了。
剩下要做的事情就很少了。
帮助别人就是帮助自己。
你就是这么想的吗?
如果我有一件那样漂亮的衣服就好了!
今天就够了。
忙完工作后,他们就出去了。
如果你有时间的话就来见我吧。
这个男孩很快就适应了他的新班级。
我希望她昨晚就来了。
完成工作后,他就上床睡觉了。
你只要努力学习就可以了。
托马斯先生就能解决这个问题。
如果你这样做,你就会受到嘲笑。
就这样他脱离了危险。
过一会儿就会晴朗起来。
如果你在这里休息一下就更好了。
只要多一点耐心,您就可以成功。
这项工作很简单,我几个小时内就能完成。
一周后这个消息就被证实是真的。
如果你不说出来就更好了。
就我而言,我无话可说。
这就是美国人眼中的日本。
明天天气好的话我就出去。
她一个小时内就完成了作业。
为自己的孩子感到幸福的人就是幸福的。
你只要来这里就可以了。
我起得很早,这样我就可以赶上首班火车。
我和他们就这件事争论过。
几天后他就会回来。
不到十分钟她就会回来。
现在就足够了。
你就不能再多呆一会儿吗?
你走后他就来了。
他们明天就要离开日本。
请随便一点,就像在自己家一样 。
我想火车很快就会来。
我们明天早上就出发吧。
她最多也就18岁。
我的教育造就了现在的我。
你所要做的就是相信我。
男孩很快就睡着了。
等他回来我就走。
你所要做的就是尽力而为。
我就待在家里。
如果天气允许的话,我们明天就出发。
从那以后我就再也没有听说过他。
太阳很快就会升起。
不能保证他下周就会回来。
如果说有什么不同的话,那就是他今天更好了。
就我而言,我不反对这个计划。
我刚开始工作就下雨了。
如果你要做的话,就一定要做好。
他一来就骂我们。
从上周五开始我就一直卧病在床。
这就是我不能同意你的观点。
花朵被剪掉后很快就会凋谢。
我确信他很快就会过来。
她很快就会到这里。
宝宝立刻就睡着了。
看到这张照片我就无法不想起我的童年。
我没等多久,公共汽车就来了。
如果你匆忙做事,你就会犯错误。
他一回到家就给她打电话。
我从小就认识吉姆。
他就等于这个工作。
从那以后我就没有见过她了。
公共汽车五分钟前就过去了。
他在我到达之前就去世了。
你只需埋头苦干你的家庭作业就可以了。
一到湖边,我们就开始游泳。
火很快就被扑灭了。
不要忘记早上第一件事就是寄出这封信。
我们明天早上就要离开日本。
如果你的父母发现了,你就会有麻烦。
这就是警方怀疑的那个人。
几天后他就会回来。
做完后,他就上床睡觉了。
从昨天起我就没吃过任何东西。
我想就在这附近。
年轻的时候,他就有一股傲气。
如果我是你,我就不会这样做。
这就是我昨天上课迟到的原因。
快点,不然我们就要迟到了。
你只要努力学习就可以了。
如果明天下雨,我们就坐车去那儿。
不久我们就会知道真相。
春天一到,天气就变暖了。
自从我来到这里之后,生活就这么平淡。
我的父亲造就了今天的我。
只要不下雪就好!
第二天他就死了。
我们很快就会开始工作。
树很快就会光秃秃的。
我们学校就在河对岸。
他的房子就在这附近的某个地方。
这份报告很快就传遍了全国。
理解一切就是宽恕一切。
承诺就是用来打破的。
这本书就可以了。
看着书,我就睡着了。
他很快就会来。
他很快就会追上汤姆的。
你之前就遇到过他,不是吗?
多呆一会儿就是浪费时间。
人生最美好的时光就是我们年轻的时候。
她很快就学会了自己的角色。
不,就这么样而已 。
她就是为了去购物。
如果你想在生活中取得成功,就必须更加努力地工作。
我们不是最好现在就走吗?
你想去的时候就去吧。
你就不能辨别是非吗?
用不了多久,温暖的春天就会到来。
早点起床,不然就要迟到了。
雪一天就融化了。
她十几岁时就结婚了。
我希望你很快就会好起来。
你学得越多,你就越想学。
如果你立即出发,你就能及时赶上火车。
事情就是这样发生的。
很快就没有人会和你有任何关系了。
用不了多久她就会回来。
自从结婚之后,他就变成了另一个人。
他第一次考试就成功了。
为什么不现在就给她打电话呢?
快点,不然你吃午饭就要迟到了。
这种想法本身就令人恶心。
暑假很快就结束了。
它就在街对面。
过不了多久我丈夫就会回来。
就我而言,我今天就可以离开了。
要是我又年轻了就好了。
没有受到邀请我就不能去。
你今天就可以过来拿。
等他回来我就会把工作做完。
他们说她很快就要结婚了。
他就任总统。
我希望不再有战争的日子很快就会到来。
你很快就会相信我是对的。
雨一停我们就出发。
他们很快就彼此熟悉了。
你很快就会喜欢他的。
这就是我想做的一切。
我妈妈早上很早就起床了。
她十几岁时就结婚了。
恐怕我就到此为止了。
我们一会儿就离开这里。
很快你就会习惯一个人的生活。
我每隔一天就拜访他一次。
他们完成任务后就回家了。
就这件事而言,我很满意。
他一服药,烧就退了。
有烟的地方就有火。
我一到机场就给你打电话。
很快我们就离开了城镇。
毫无疑问她很快就会来。
这就是我跟你谈过的杂志。
爱就是在梦中见到她。
他晚了一分钟就错过了火车。
不知不觉天就黑了。
不久我们就会知道真相。
要是我知道就好了!
这就是我丢失的那块手表。
这就是门开着的原因。
我希望你很快就会好起来。
下周我就十七岁了。
我不去,就这样。
他马上就走。
你只要看我做什么就可以了。
马上就要下雨了。
你说话就好像你是老板一样。
你就不能推迟到明天吗?
我早就想要那辆车了。
天很快就亮了。
如果明天下雨,我就呆在家里。
她五点前就完成了作业。
用不了多久我们就能知道事情的真相了。
他很快就会回家。
暴风雨过后,天空很快就放晴了。
就选择而言,我选这个。
如果没有他的帮助,我就死定了。
如果值得做,就做好。
如果说英语的人听不懂的话,那就没有意义了。
一天之内就可以完成。
就我而言,我并不反对你的意见。
简很早就结婚了。
能带多少箱子就带多少。
我一看到她就认出了她。
这就是他上学迟到的原因。
就让我们独自一人吧。
我很快就习惯了在公共场合演讲。
如果你听从我的建议,你就不会有麻烦了。
他一来我们就开始吧。
事故发生后不久他就去世了。
很快他们就开始建造了。
这项工作不可能一下子就完成。
事情就这样发生了。
我很快就会给你回电话。
没过多久,消息就传来了。
鲍勃在我意识到之前就出去了。
他生来就是一个画家。
如果明天天气好的话我们就去野餐。
他每隔几天就来这里一次。
当我还是个孩子的时候,我的祖父就去世了。
我姐姐十几岁时就结婚了。
就像你已经知道的那样 。
没过一天,我就开始练习弹钢琴了。
他靠那点钱就能过日子。
雨一停我们就回家。
爱吃多少就吃多少。
您所要做的就是在这里签上您的名字。
从周日开始就一直在下雨。
如果天气允许的话我们明天早上就出发。
休息太多就会生锈。
我在很短的时间内就花完了我的钱。
她在你到达之前很久就离开了这里。
车站就在附近。
孩子很快就在床上睡着了。
这就是咖啡。
除非我们身体健康,否则我们就不能指望生活成功。
我一见到她就喜欢上了她。
如果你想要这支笔,我就借给你。
我们就这个问题讨论到深夜。
这种小事根本就不可能。
人一出生就开始死亡。
这对我们现在来说就够了。
我一出门,就下雨了。
我女儿明年就成年了。
晚饭后他就上床睡觉了。
我想她很快就会回来。
剩下的就交给你了。
你很快就会喜欢上这个小镇的。
这就是我告诉过你的那本书。
如果天气好的话,我明天就出去。
步行很快就到 。
这就是我适合做的工作。
你说话就好像你是老板一样。
我们很快就会见面。
船一下子就离开了码头。
不到十分钟你就能到达那里。
从昨天开始我就不忙了。
你很快就会习惯这项工作。
她从昨天开始就很忙。
他刚到就被要求离开。
然后就到了十二点了。
只要我还活着,我就会支持你。
你一到那里就给我写信。
那就是你错了。
现在就够了。
你所要做的就是更加努力地学习。
比尔有一份兼职工作,这样他就可以买一辆车。
我们一早就离开家了。
不久之后他的兄弟就回家了。
她一看到我就跑掉了。
周六的七天就够了。
她就像她看上去一样活跃。
如果他不来,我们就不走。
她的母亲从上周四开始就病了。
他十年前就去过那里。
只要你保持安静,你就可以留在这里。
男人想得越少,他们说得就越多。
她对这个话题驾轻就熟。
他刚看到我就逃跑了。
工作六点钟就完成了。
他本身就是善良。
这样就可以了。
我感到困了,就上床睡觉了。
半小时后他们就会步行到那儿。
如果没有这本书,我就无法学习。
他就是我所说的那个人。
确实,她下个月就要结婚了。
过不了多久我们就会再次见面。
只是看着它就让我紧张。
他从周日起就病了。
我从小就住在这里。
我走后,我女儿的教育就交给你了。
如果他来了我就付钱。
这就是我想知道的。
如果明天下雨,我们就呆在家里吧。
很快就要下雨了。
如果需要的话,我明天一早就会来。
他明天就能提交报告。
我从昨天起就住在神户了。
过不了多久她就会来这里。
你很快就会习惯在这个国家的生活。
既然如此,我想你今天就应该进来。
她一上车,火车就驶出了车站。
早上她就在那儿。
牛奶在炎热的天气里很快就会变质。
一旦我做完这件事,我就会帮助你。
如果你吃得太多,你就会发胖。
你想说什么就说什么。
就在这时,两人到了学校。
她的儿子在还是个孩子的时候就死于癌症。
只要你愿意,就来我家吧。
从此以后我就可以安心睡觉了。
需要多少就保留多少。
就是这本书。
她一看到我就挥手。
他一到我们就出发吧。
等他回来我就会把它完成。
没有健康,我们就不能指望成功。
这就是事故发生的地方。
医生立刻就来了。
到时候我们就该执行计划了。
如果孩子能有一个自己的房间就好了。
她一下子就出名了。
花很快就会开出来。
我们早上四点就起床了。
只要我身体好的话我就会来。
就我而言,我不反对。
如果我告诉过你一次,我就已经告诉过你一千次了。
不好的事情就要发生了。
如果你给我机会我就能做到。
谁想来参加我的聚会就可以来。
如果你快点,你就会及时赶到。
他一看到警察就逃跑了。
他很快就下定了决心。
既然如此,我就会改变主意。
如果他再小心一点,他就成功了。
你所要做的就是等待她的回复。
这就是我一直想要的。
那男孩一看到我就跑掉了。
我父亲从今天早上就开始洗车了。
我想他很快就会追上我们。
要是我昨天就知道答案就好了!
你不妨现在就做这个任务。
如果你立即出发,你就能及时赶上火车。
我从他还是婴儿的时候就认识他了。
明天早上就可以了。
她说她马上就回来。
如果你出发得早,你就能及时赶上火车。
很快他就走开了。
从昨天开始就一直在下雨。
如果你愿意的话就跟我们一起吧。
我们的争论就结束了。
他很快就会到这里。
邮局就在街那头。