1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)





Verbs Nouns Adjectives/Adverbs Pronouns Prepositions Conjunctions
也 (Advanced search)




CORE WORDS






COMPOUND WORDS



5000 WORDS


L005 P0157 also auch




P0157 也许 P2912


auch P0157 wahrscheinlich P2912







PHRASES



在中国,医生也叫大夫。



In China , doctors are also called daifu .
中国 , 医生 大夫

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0062)



我也喝咖啡。



I am drinking coffee too .
喝咖啡

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0072)



他既是音乐家也是指挥家。



He is both a musician and a conductor .
音乐家 指挥家

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1205)



我宁可不吃饭也要减肥。



I want to lose weight even if it means not eating .
宁可 吃饭 减肥

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1463)



豆腐渣也是烹饪的原料。



The residue from the process of making bean curd is also used as an ingredient in cooking .
豆腐渣 烹饪 原料

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3215)





He saw it also .

他也看到了。

She failed to understand a single word .

她一个字也听不懂。

He was good and mad by that time .

那时他已经很好了,也很生气。

It is quite natural that he think so .

他这样想也是很自然的。

Do you also want a shave ?

你也想刮胡子吗?

Never has he returned since .

从那以后他就再也没有回来过。

Even children can read this book .

即使是孩子也可以阅读这本书。

I cannot put up with his idleness any longer .

我再也无法忍受他的无所事事了。

We looked , but saw nothing .

我们看了看,但什么也没看到。

Don't give up if you fail .

如果失败了也不要放弃。

That old bridge is anything but safe .

那座旧桥一点也不安全。

Not a moment could be lost .

一刻也不能耽误。

I would rather walk than go by taxi .

我宁愿步行也不愿乘出租车去。

She was never free from pain after that .

从那以后,她就再也没有摆脱过痛苦。

He was deaf , too .

他也是聋子。

I can't stand this noise any longer .

我再也无法忍受这种噪音了。

Never again did she enter the house .

她再也没有进过房子。

I looked but saw nothing .

我看了看,但什么也没看到。

Is she coming , too ?

她也来吗?

There was nothing but the ocean as far as the eye could see .

放眼望去,除了大海,什么也没有。

I'm not tired at all .

我一点也不累。

Even a little child knows its name .

即使是小孩子也知道它的名字。

The poor little girl did nothing but weep .

可怜的小女孩除了哭泣什么也没做。

I said nothing , which fact made him angry .

我什么也没说,这让他很生气。

I could not see anything .

我什么也看不见。

Even a child can answer it .

即使是小孩子也能回答出来。

He has both experience and knowledge .

他既有经验,也有知识。

I am not to blame any more than you are .

我不应该责怪你,也不应该责怪你。

I thought as much .

我也是这么想的。

Even a child can do such a thing .

就连小孩子也能做出这样的事。

I'm not at all tired .

我一点也不累。

He has never been heard of since .

从那以后就再也没有他的消息了。

They are concerned with the project also .

他们也很关心这个项目。

He denies himself nothing .

他什么也不否认自己。

I will go there even if it rains .

即使下雨我也会去那里。

We were not a little disappointed with you .

我们对你一点也不失望。

Even a child can answer the question .

即使是小孩子也能回答这个问题。

You may as well do the task now as put it off .

你不妨现在就做这项任务,也可以推迟它。

Perhaps it will rain tomorrow .

也许明天会下雨。

They should also be fair to others .

他们也应该公平对待他人。

There is no place like home .

哪里也不如自己的家 。

English is studied in china , too .

中国也学英语。

Maybe she is coming .

也许她会来。

I can not get enough sleep any more .

我再也无法获得足够的睡眠了。

He had few friends and little money .

他朋友很少,钱也很少。

Greeks often eat fish , too .

希腊人也经常吃鱼。

It can be very cold here even in may .

即使是五月这里也会很冷。

I thought as much .

我也是这么想的。

Me , too .

我也是 。

I would rather stay at home than go out today .

今天我宁愿待在家里也不愿出去。

Even a child can understand it .

即使是小孩子也能理解。

Do you have to go to market , too ?

你也必须去市场吗?

Vienna is a beautiful city .

维也纳是一座美丽的城市。

I also like cake .

我也喜欢蛋糕。

The baby did nothing but cry all last night .

宝宝昨晚除了哭以外什么也没做。

If I were in your situation , I would do the same thing .

如果我处于你的情况,我也会做同样的事情。

I'm very sleepy today , too .

我今天也很困。

It's not just you , I am also to blame .

不光是你,我也有责任。

Even a child knows right from wrong .

即使是小孩子也知道是非。

In fact , I was there .

事实上,我当时也在场。

I have heard nothing from him since then .

从那以后我再也没有收到他的任何消息。

You must do the work even if you don't like it .

即使你不喜欢这项工作,你也必须做它。

Never will I see her again .

我再也见不到她了。

I'm not in the least afraid of it .

我一点也不害怕。

We went out and never returned .

我们出去之后就再也没有回来。

He may be able to come tomorrow .

他也许明天就能来。

I prefer working to doing nothing .

我宁愿工作也不愿无所事事。

I don't like baseball at all .

我一点也不喜欢棒球。

She couldn't put up with his rudeness any more .

她再也无法忍受他的无礼了。

He was by no means happy .

他一点也不高兴。

The other boys smiled .

其他男孩也笑了。

She is by no means polite .

她一点也不客气。

He went on talking as though nothing had happened .

他继续说话,好像什么也没发生过一样。

He is not at all foolish .

他一点也不傻。

He is also returning late today .

他今天也很晚才回来。

My mother did nothing but weep .

我母亲除了哭泣什么也没做。

Do you mind their coming too ?

你介意他们也来吗?

Never did I dream that you would lose .

我做梦也没想到你会输。

Not only he but I am wrong .

不仅他错了,我也错了。

I think so , too .

我也这么认为 。

You are tired , and so am I.

你累了,我也累了。

I know it myself .

我自己也知道。

I have never heard of him since .

从那以后我再也没有听说过他。

I think you'll like it too .

我想你也会喜欢的。

Not only you but also he is in the wrong .

不仅你有错,他也有错。

Perhaps he knows this story .

也许他知道这个故事。

I cannot put up with the noise any longer .

我再也无法忍受噪音了。

He is far from happy .

他一点也不高兴。

She is by no means beautiful .

她一点也不漂亮。

Maybe just a short one .

也许只是一小段。

I can't put up with it any longer .

我再也无法忍受了。

There is no place like home .

哪里也不如自己的家 。

I cannot put up with his bad manners any longer .

我再也无法忍受他的无礼行为了。

My english is anything but good .

我的英语一点也不好。

The boy did nothing but cry all day long .

这个男孩整天除了哭什么也没做。

I didn't go anywhere during the holiday .

假期里我哪儿也没去。

He isn't coming , either .

他也不来了。

Say , he is no more than a kid .

说起来,他也不过是个孩子。

He never looked back .

他再也没有回头。

What you say is neither here nor there .

你所说的既不在这里也不在那里。

He will also go .

他也会去。

He left japan never to come back .

他离开了日本,再也没有回来。

The poor little girl did nothing but sob all day .

这个可怜的小女孩整天除了哭泣什么也没做。

It's very difficult even for a japanese to put on a kimono .

即使对于日本人来说,穿上和服也是非常困难的。

There never was a good war nor a bad peace .

从来没有好的战争,也没有坏的和平。

I'm fine too .

我也很好 。

I am not in the least happy .

我一点也不高兴。

I don't dislike him at all .

我一点也不讨厌他。

That's what I thought .

我也这么想 。

If you don't go , I will not go either .

你不去,我也不去。

How come you didn't say anything ?

你怎么什么也没说?

I have half a mind to see that myself .

我自己也有点想看看。

His room is anything but neat .

他的房间一点也不整洁。

Live and let live .

自己活,也让别人活。

I'm not at all tired .

我一点也不累。

Even a child can understand that .

即使是小孩子也能明白这一点。

This is also the first time I've been to this area .

这也是我第一次来到这个地区。

She didn't dare to say anything at that time .

她当时什么也不敢说。

She was never free from pain after that .

从那以后,她就再也没有摆脱过痛苦。

These animals are very friendly , too .

这些动物也非常友好。

He likes sports as well as music .

他喜欢运动也喜欢音乐。

Maybe you are working too hard .

也许你工作太辛苦了。

You may as well come with me .

你也可以跟我一起去吧。

I've eaten almost nothing .

我几乎什么也没吃。

So is my father .

我的父亲也是如此。

The room was anything but tidy .

房间一点也不整洁。

I also went .

我也去了。

I have been nowhere this summer .

今年夏天我哪儿也没去。

He did nothing but stand watching the scene .

他什么也没做,只是站在那儿看着这一幕。

He added that I should come to the party , too .

他补充说我也应该来参加聚会。

She did nothing but cry at the sight .

她什么也没做,只是看到这一幕哭了。

The examination was not difficult in the least .

考试一点也不难。

He didn't say a word .

他什么也没说。

It is cold there even in summer .

即使在夏天那里也很冷。

I never wanna feel more pain .

我再也不想承受更多的痛苦了。

I'm not at all tired .

我一点也不累。

The baby did nothing but cry .

婴儿除了哭什么也没做。

This room is anything but warm .

这个房间一点也不温暖。

You may go or stay at will .

你可以随意走,也可以随意留。

If you don't go , I won't , either .

你不去,我也不去。

That baby does nothing but cry .

那个婴儿除了哭什么也不做。

She was by no means happy .

她一点也不高兴。

The girl did nothing but cry .

女孩什么也没做,只是哭了。

You are stupid , and so is he .

你傻,他也傻。

There are some foreign workers in my company as well .

我的公司也有一些外籍员工。

He is tall , and she is tall too .

他很高,她也很高。

The baby did nothing but cry all last night .

宝宝昨晚除了哭以外什么也没做。

Strange to say , he didn't know the news .

说也奇怪,他并不知道这个消息。

He may not be happy .

他也许不高兴。

I also went there .

我也去了那里。

It is easy to make friends even in the new places .

即使在新的地方也很容易结交朋友。

I would rather go to the mountains than to the beach .

我宁愿去山上也不愿去海滩。

I can't put up with the heat any longer .

我再也无法忍受炎热了。

His novels also appear in english and french .

他的小说也有英文版和法文版。

Even the smallest child knows that kind a thing .

即使是最小的孩子也知道这种事。

It seems that she was a beauty in her day .

看来她当年也是个美人啊。

So are my parents .

我的父母也是如此。

I don't want to lend or borrow .

我不想借也不想借。

Maybe we should talk again tomorrow .

也许我们应该明天再谈。

He didn't go , and neither did I.

他没有去,我也没有去。

Some other boys came along .

其他一些男孩也跟着来了。

He could no longer stand the pain .

他再也无法忍受疼痛了。

He never said it again .

他再也没有说过这句话。

Thereafter we heard no more from him .

此后我们就再也没有他的消息了。

I don't like it , either .

我也不喜欢它。

Strange to say , he did pass the exam after all .

说也奇怪,他终究还是通过了考试。

You , too , should have seen that movie .

你也应该看过那部电影。

Perhaps I'll like this book .

也许我会喜欢这本书。

He could no longer wait and so went home .

他再也等不及了,就回家了。

He has knowledge and experience as well .

他也有知识和经验。

He himself did it .

他自己也做到了。

He can neither read nor write .

他既不会读也不会写。

I can't stand this pain any more .

我再也无法忍受这种痛苦了。

I did nothing during the holidays .

假期里我什么也没做。

You may as well ask for your teacher's advice .

你也可以征求一下老师的意见。

Even though I'm tired , I'll study hard .

即使我很累,我也会努力学习。

Even children need to make sense of the world .

即使是孩子也需要理解世界。

It is useless even if I discuss with you .

即使我跟你讨论也没用。

They may yet be happy .

他们也许还是幸福的。

I would rather stay here than go there .

我宁愿留在这里也不愿去那里。

Come to that , I'd like to do some shopping too .

话说回来,我也想去买点东西。

I was not a little disappointed .

我一点儿也不失望。

It may be that he is not a bad man .

也许他并不是一个坏人。

Perhaps it will rain in the afternoon .

也许下午会下雨。

He is also very famous in japan .

他在日本也很有名。

She is at most 18 years old .

她最多也就18岁。

I would rather walk than wait for a bus .

我宁愿步行也不愿等公共汽车。

I have never heard of him since then .

从那以后我就再也没有听说过他。

I am not in the least surprised .

我一点也不感到惊讶。

This is true of students .

对于学生来说也是如此。

There are also people who like spring better than autumn .

也有人比秋天更喜欢春天。

I don't mind even if she doesn't come .

即使她不来我也不介意。

He never turned back again .

他再也没有回头。

I am a teacher , too .

我也是一名老师。

The job is interesting , and then again , the pay is good .

这份工作很有趣,而且薪水也不错。

Perhaps he'll never become famous .

也许他永远不会出名。

Strange to say , he did pass the exam after all .

说也奇怪,他终究还是通过了考试。

I love music , too .

我也喜欢音乐。

I would rather stay at home than go out .

我宁愿待在家里也不愿出去。

It matters little if we are late .

如果我们迟到也没什么关系。

Even with his glasses , he doesn't see very well .

即使戴着眼镜,他的视力也不是很好。

There are few , if any , mistakes .

错误即使有,也很少。

She seems to have been a beauty in her day .

看来她当年也是个美人啊。

I would rather go out than stay at home .

我宁愿出去也不愿呆在家里。

He sometimes eats lunch there , too .

他有时也在那里吃午餐。

I'm not at all satisfied with her .

我对她一点也不满意。

Nothing was to be seen but the blue sky .

除了蓝天什么也看不见。

She may know the facts .

她也许知道事实。

Wouldn't you like to come with us , too ?

你不想也跟我们一起去吗?

This is true of you , too .

这对你来说也是如此。

She speaks english , and french as well .

她会说英语,也会说法语。

For a while she did nothing but stare at me .

有一段时间她什么也没做,只是盯着我看。

This question in english is anything but easy .

这个英语问题一点也不简单。

I will go even if it rains .

即使下雨我也会去。

I like this color as well .

我也喜欢这个颜色。

They do nothing but complain .

他们除了抱怨什么也不做。

I will never tell a lie from now on .

从今以后我再也不会说谎了。

None of us knows what is in store for us .

我们谁也不知道等待着我们的是什么。

It may not be a dream .

这也许不是梦。

His face can't be seen straight again .

他的脸再也看不清了。

He is not honest at all .

他一点也不诚实。

I read about the singer in a magazine , too .

我也在一本杂志上读到过有关这位歌手的信息。

I do not like him either .

我也不喜欢他。

Not at all .

一点也不 。

She tried it herself .

她自己也尝试过。

He can speak neither english nor french .

他既不会说英语也不会说法语。

She did nothing but look around .

她什么也没做,只是环顾四周。

You make an effort too !

你也努力一下吧!

She is not anything like her mother .

她一点也不像她的母亲。

You cannot be too careful about your health .

您对自己的健康再小心也不为过。

I'd rather walk than take a bus .

我宁愿步行也不愿乘公共汽车。

I would rather walk than wait for the next bus .

我宁愿步行也不愿等下一班车。

I can't get anywhere with it .

我用它什么也得不到。

I escaped from the fire with nothing but the clothes on my back .

我从火场逃出来时,除了身上的衣服,什么也没带。

He may come here yet .

他也许还来过这里。

You cannot be too careful when you do the job .

做这项工作时你再小心也不过分。

What you say is neither here nor there .

你所说的既不在这里也不在那里。

It was a nice party . You should have come , too .

这是一个愉快的聚会。 你也应该来的。

They would never meet again .

他们再也不会见面了。

She likes jazz , and I do , too .

她喜欢爵士乐,我也喜欢。

The same is true of japan .

日本也是如此。

He is by no means bright .

他一点也不聪明。

I like english , too .

我也喜欢英语。

She was not at all upset by the news .

她对这个消息一点也不感到不安。

Not only jim but his parents are sick .

不仅吉姆病了,他的父母也病了。

It was hot . I couldn't stand it any longer .

它是热的 。 我再也忍受不了了。

There is no place like home .

哪里也不如自己的家 。

My father does nothing but watch tv on sundays .

我父亲周日除了看电视什么也不做。

There were none in the room .

房间里一个人也没有。

I'm a councillor , too .

我也是议员。

I'm facing that problem , myself .

我自己也面临这个问题。

Maybe you'd better come with us .

也许你最好和我们一起去。

There was nothing but the blue sea as far as the eye could reach .

放眼望去,除了蔚蓝的大海,什么也没有。

There was nothing that I could do but wait for him .

我什么也做不了,只能等他。

I will never make such a mistake again .

我再也不会犯这样的错误了。

He was destined never to see his wife again .

他注定再也见不到他的妻子了。

I can't put up with that noise any longer .

我再也无法忍受那种噪音了。

Oh ? I want to see him , too .

哦 ? 我也想见他。

I like the singer's voice , too .

我也喜欢歌手的声音。

It's about time we went back .

我们也差不多该回去了。

What you said is also true of this case .

你所说的情况在本案中也是如此。

Will you go , too ?

你也去吗?



他也看到了。
她一个字也听不懂。
那时他已经很好了,也很生气。
他这样想也是很自然的。
你也想刮胡子吗?
从那以后他就再也没有回来过。
即使是孩子也可以阅读这本书。
我再也无法忍受他的无所事事了。
我们看了看,但什么也没看到。
如果失败了也不要放弃。
那座旧桥一点也不安全。
一刻也不能耽误。
我宁愿步行也不愿乘出租车去。
从那以后,她就再也没有摆脱过痛苦。
他也是聋子。
我再也无法忍受这种噪音了。
她再也没有进过房子。
我看了看,但什么也没看到。
她也来吗?
放眼望去,除了大海,什么也没有。
我一点也不累。
即使是小孩子也知道它的名字。
可怜的小女孩除了哭泣什么也没做。
我什么也没说,这让他很生气。
我什么也看不见。
即使是小孩子也能回答出来。
他既有经验,也有知识。
我不应该责怪你,也不应该责怪你。
我也是这么想的。
就连小孩子也能做出这样的事。
我一点也不累。
从那以后就再也没有他的消息了。
他们也很关心这个项目。
他什么也不否认自己。
即使下雨我也会去那里。
我们对你一点也不失望。
即使是小孩子也能回答这个问题。
你不妨现在就做这项任务,也可以推迟它。
也许明天会下雨。
他们也应该公平对待他人。
哪里也不如自己的家 。
中国也学英语。
也许她会来。
我再也无法获得足够的睡眠了。
他朋友很少,钱也很少。
希腊人也经常吃鱼。
即使是五月这里也会很冷。
我也是这么想的。
我也是 。
今天我宁愿待在家里也不愿出去。
即使是小孩子也能理解。
你也必须去市场吗?
维也纳是一座美丽的城市。
我也喜欢蛋糕。
宝宝昨晚除了哭以外什么也没做。
如果我处于你的情况,我也会做同样的事情。
我今天也很困。
不光是你,我也有责任。
即使是小孩子也知道是非。
事实上,我当时也在场。
从那以后我再也没有收到他的任何消息。
即使你不喜欢这项工作,你也必须做它。
我再也见不到她了。
我一点也不害怕。
我们出去之后就再也没有回来。
他也许明天就能来。
我宁愿工作也不愿无所事事。
我一点也不喜欢棒球。
她再也无法忍受他的无礼了。
他一点也不高兴。
其他男孩也笑了。
她一点也不客气。
他继续说话,好像什么也没发生过一样。
他一点也不傻。
他今天也很晚才回来。
我母亲除了哭泣什么也没做。
你介意他们也来吗?
我做梦也没想到你会输。
不仅他错了,我也错了。
我也这么认为 。
你累了,我也累了。
我自己也知道。
从那以后我再也没有听说过他。
我想你也会喜欢的。
不仅你有错,他也有错。
也许他知道这个故事。
我再也无法忍受噪音了。
他一点也不高兴。
她一点也不漂亮。
也许只是一小段。
我再也无法忍受了。
哪里也不如自己的家 。
我再也无法忍受他的无礼行为了。
我的英语一点也不好。
这个男孩整天除了哭什么也没做。
假期里我哪儿也没去。
他也不来了。
说起来,他也不过是个孩子。
他再也没有回头。
你所说的既不在这里也不在那里。
他也会去。
他离开了日本,再也没有回来。
这个可怜的小女孩整天除了哭泣什么也没做。
即使对于日本人来说,穿上和服也是非常困难的。
从来没有好的战争,也没有坏的和平。
我也很好 。
我一点也不高兴。
我一点也不讨厌他。
我也这么想 。
你不去,我也不去。
你怎么什么也没说?
我自己也有点想看看。
他的房间一点也不整洁。
自己活,也让别人活。
我一点也不累。
即使是小孩子也能明白这一点。
这也是我第一次来到这个地区。
她当时什么也不敢说。
从那以后,她就再也没有摆脱过痛苦。
这些动物也非常友好。
他喜欢运动也喜欢音乐。
也许你工作太辛苦了。
你也可以跟我一起去吧。
我几乎什么也没吃。
我的父亲也是如此。
房间一点也不整洁。
我也去了。
今年夏天我哪儿也没去。
他什么也没做,只是站在那儿看着这一幕。
他补充说我也应该来参加聚会。
她什么也没做,只是看到这一幕哭了。
考试一点也不难。
他什么也没说。
即使在夏天那里也很冷。
我再也不想承受更多的痛苦了。
我一点也不累。
婴儿除了哭什么也没做。
这个房间一点也不温暖。
你可以随意走,也可以随意留。
你不去,我也不去。
那个婴儿除了哭什么也不做。
她一点也不高兴。
女孩什么也没做,只是哭了。
你傻,他也傻。
我的公司也有一些外籍员工。
他很高,她也很高。
宝宝昨晚除了哭以外什么也没做。
说也奇怪,他并不知道这个消息。
他也许不高兴。
我也去了那里。
即使在新的地方也很容易结交朋友。
我宁愿去山上也不愿去海滩。
我再也无法忍受炎热了。
他的小说也有英文版和法文版。
即使是最小的孩子也知道这种事。
看来她当年也是个美人啊。
我的父母也是如此。
我不想借也不想借。
也许我们应该明天再谈。
他没有去,我也没有去。
其他一些男孩也跟着来了。
他再也无法忍受疼痛了。
他再也没有说过这句话。
此后我们就再也没有他的消息了。
我也不喜欢它。
说也奇怪,他终究还是通过了考试。
你也应该看过那部电影。
也许我会喜欢这本书。
他再也等不及了,就回家了。
他也有知识和经验。
他自己也做到了。
他既不会读也不会写。
我再也无法忍受这种痛苦了。
假期里我什么也没做。
你也可以征求一下老师的意见。
即使我很累,我也会努力学习。
即使是孩子也需要理解世界。
即使我跟你讨论也没用。
他们也许还是幸福的。
我宁愿留在这里也不愿去那里。
话说回来,我也想去买点东西。
我一点儿也不失望。
也许他并不是一个坏人。
也许下午会下雨。
他在日本也很有名。
她最多也就18岁。
我宁愿步行也不愿等公共汽车。
从那以后我就再也没有听说过他。
我一点也不感到惊讶。
对于学生来说也是如此。
也有人比秋天更喜欢春天。
即使她不来我也不介意。
他再也没有回头。
我也是一名老师。
这份工作很有趣,而且薪水也不错。
也许他永远不会出名。
说也奇怪,他终究还是通过了考试。
我也喜欢音乐。
我宁愿待在家里也不愿出去。
如果我们迟到也没什么关系。
即使戴着眼镜,他的视力也不是很好。
错误即使有,也很少。
看来她当年也是个美人啊。
我宁愿出去也不愿呆在家里。
他有时也在那里吃午餐。
我对她一点也不满意。
除了蓝天什么也看不见。
她也许知道事实。
你不想也跟我们一起去吗?
这对你来说也是如此。
她会说英语,也会说法语。
有一段时间她什么也没做,只是盯着我看。
这个英语问题一点也不简单。
即使下雨我也会去。
我也喜欢这个颜色。
他们除了抱怨什么也不做。
从今以后我再也不会说谎了。
我们谁也不知道等待着我们的是什么。
这也许不是梦。
他的脸再也看不清了。
他一点也不诚实。
我也在一本杂志上读到过有关这位歌手的信息。
我也不喜欢他。
一点也不 。
她自己也尝试过。
他既不会说英语也不会说法语。
她什么也没做,只是环顾四周。
你也努力一下吧!
她一点也不像她的母亲。
您对自己的健康再小心也不为过。
我宁愿步行也不愿乘公共汽车。
我宁愿步行也不愿等下一班车。
我用它什么也得不到。
我从火场逃出来时,除了身上的衣服,什么也没带。
他也许还来过这里。
做这项工作时你再小心也不过分。
你所说的既不在这里也不在那里。
这是一个愉快的聚会。 你也应该来的。
他们再也不会见面了。
她喜欢爵士乐,我也喜欢。
日本也是如此。
他一点也不聪明。
我也喜欢英语。
她对这个消息一点也不感到不安。
不仅吉姆病了,他的父母也病了。
它是热的 。 我再也忍受不了了。
哪里也不如自己的家 。
我父亲周日除了看电视什么也不做。
房间里一个人也没有。
我也是议员。
我自己也面临这个问题。
也许你最好和我们一起去。
放眼望去,除了蔚蓝的大海,什么也没有。
我什么也做不了,只能等他。
我再也不会犯这样的错误了。
他注定再也见不到他的妻子了。
我再也无法忍受那种噪音了。
哦 ? 我也想见他。
我也喜欢歌手的声音。
我们也差不多该回去了。
你所说的情况在本案中也是如此。
你也去吗?