1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)





Verbs Nouns Adjectives/Adverbs Pronouns Prepositions Conjunctions
, (Advanced search)




CORE WORDS


CEFR GNOT Temporal • past reference recent, recently
CEFR SNOT Personal identification • family names of relatives e.g. aunt, cousin
CEFR SNOT Personal identification • religion names of religions i.e. Christian,
CEFR SNOT Personal identification • religion Agnostic, Atheist
CEFR SNOT House and home, environment • flora and fauna names of animals, birds, fish, insects
CEFR SNOT House and home, environment • flora and fauna names of plants, trees, flowers
CEFR SNOT Free time, entertainment • hobbies and interests names of hobbies, e.g. carpentry,
CEFR SNOT Free time, entertainment • hobbies and interests names of fields of interest, e.g. computers, films, music
CEFR SNOT Free time, entertainment • radio, TV, etc., television, TV
CEFR SNOT Free time, entertainment • radio, TV, etc., current affairs, comedy, documentary
CEFR SNOT Free time, entertainment • radio, TV, etc., classical, folk, jazz, pop
CEFR SNOT Free time, entertainment • cinema/theatre cabaret, disco, theatre
CEFR SNOT Free time, entertainment • cinema/theatre ballet, concert, film, floor show, musical
CEFR SNOT Free time, entertainment • cinema/theatre actor, actress, ballet dancer,
CEFR SNOT Free time, entertainment • cinema/theatre flute, piano, violin, guitar
CEFR SNOT Free time, entertainment • intellectual and artistic pursuits biography, detective story, novel
CEFR SNOT Free time, entertainment • intellectual and artistic pursuits names of art forms e.g. painting, photography, sculpture
CEFR SNOT Free time, entertainment • sports baseball, chess, cricket
CEFR SNOT Travel • public transport to travel by sir, train, bus, etc.
CEFR SNOT Travel • public transport taxi driver, cab driver
CEFR SNOT Travel • public transport names of vehicles e.g. bike/bicycle, car, lorry
CEFR SNOT Travel • traffic common road-sign texts (reading only) e.g. cross now, exit, give way, keep left
CEFR SNOT Health and body care • medical services to see a doctor (dentist, etc.)
CEFR SNOT Services • diplomatic service hospital, surgery etc


Tanaka6000 , Tanaka6000 ,

COMPOUND WORDS


as you sow, so shall you reap {proverb} (consequences of actions are in proportion to intentions) been there, done that {phrase} (assertion that the speaker has personal experience or knowledge of a particular place or topic) close, but no cigar {phrase} (that's almost correct, but not quite) cold hands, warm heart {proverb} (having cold hands is an indication of warmheartedness) composite video, blanking, and sync {n} (standardised format of an analog picture-only television signal) could I see the menu, please {phrase} (said to ask for a menu) day in, day out {adv} (day in, day out) early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise {proverb} (Benjamin Franklin quote) easy come, easy go {proverb} (easily won and easily lost; usually said when resigned to a loss) eeny, meeny, miny, moe {n} (similar children's counting-out games in other languages) eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth {proverb} (compensation for an injury) first come, first served {proverb} (people will be dealt with in the order they arrive) hear, hear {interj} (expression of support) I came, I saw, I conquered {phrase} (used to indicate a total swift victory) if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle {proverb} (proverb) ifs, ands, or buts {n} (speculation, doubt) if you can't beat them, join them {proverb} (if your adversaries are stronger than yourself, it is better to join the adversaries) if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen {proverb} (if you cannot handle the pressure, you should not be in a position where you have to deal with it) I'm fine, thank you {phrase} (expected, polite response to How are you?) in any way, shape, or form {adv} (in any way at all) in for a penny, in for a pound {proverb} (Expressing recognition that one must, having started something, see it through to its end, rather than stopping short thereof) in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king {proverb} (In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king) jack of all trades, master of none {n} (person who has a competent grasp of many skills) like father, like son {proverb} (a son will have traits similar to his father) live by the sword, die by the sword {proverb} (one who uses violence can expect a violent response) long absent, soon forgotten {proverb} (love fades away when people are distant) long ways, long lies {proverb} (Proverb) man proposes, God disposes {proverb} (things don't always work out as they were planned) neither fish, flesh, nor good red herring {phrase} (unsuitable for anything or anybody) no pain, no gain {proverb} (discomfort is necessary to achieve goals) no shit, Sherlock {interj} (a riposte to someone who has just said something obvious) nothing ventured, nothing gained {proverb} (if one takes no risks, one will not gain any benefits) now, now {interj} aber, aber once bitten, twice shy {proverb} (one is cautious in the future if hurt in the past) one for all, all for one {phrase} (motto: working for each other) one moment, please {phrase} (one moment please) on your mark, get set, go {phrase} (three-command start of racing) out of sight, out of mind {proverb} (something not nearby is forgotten) out of the frying pan, into the fire {adv} (from an already bad situation to a worse one) ready, set, go {phrase} (on your mark, get set, go) SEE: on your mark, get set, go :: ready, steady, go {phrase} (on your mark, get set, go) SEE: on your mark, get set, go :: rubbish in, rubbish out {proverb} (garbage in, garbage out) SEE: garbage in, garbage out :: sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll {n} (indulgent and pleasurable activities) sorry, I'm late {phrase} (sorry I'm late) sow the wind, reap the whirlwind {proverb} (every decision has consequences; a person's actions will come back to them) the bill, please {phrase} (the bill, please) the dogs bark, but the caravan goes on {proverb} (life goes on even if some will try to stop progress) there, there {interj} (used to calm somebody) toi, toi, toi {interj} (good luck) Tom, Dick or Harry {n} (anybody or everybody; random or unknown people) two beers, please {phrase} (two beers, please) wham, bam, thank you ma'am {interj} (hit it and quit it) SEE: hit it and quit it :: when in Rome, do as the Romans do {proverb} (behave as those around do) when it rains, it pours {proverb} (if a person encounters bad luck, more bad luck will follow) workers of the world, unite {phrase} (workers of the world, unite) yeah, right {interj} (sarcasm to express disbelief)

5000 WORDS

















PHRASES



在中国,医生也叫大夫。



In China , doctors are also called daifu .
中国 , 医生 大夫

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0062)



要是你不来,我就跟你分手。



If you do not come , I am going to break up with you .
要是 不来 , 分手

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0070)



闹钟响了,但是他没醒。



The alarm clock has rung , but he hasn not yet woken up .
闹钟 , 但是 没醒

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0149)



没有车,他只好走路。



Without a car , he is forced to walk .
没有 , 只好 走路

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0151)



他出门总带一把伞。



Whenever he leaves home , he always takes an umbrella with him .
出门 总带 一把

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0162)



我买了蔬菜、水果等等。



I bought vegetables , fruits , etc .
蔬菜 水果 等等

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0171)



由于下雨,比赛取消了。



Due to the rain , the game has been canceled .
由于 下雨 , 比赛 取消

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0372)



虽然跑得很累,但是很多人都没有放弃。



Though exhausted from running , many refuse to give up .
虽然 , 但是 很多 没有 放弃

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0585)



油漆未干。



Wet Paint
油漆 未干

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0847)



到目前为止,我还没去过北京。



Up to now , I haven't been to Beijing .
目前为止 , 去过 北京

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0859)



他突然摔倒了。



All of a sudden , he fell down .
突然 摔倒

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0915)



过马路要遵守交通规则。



When crossing the road , we have to obey the traffic regulations .
马路 遵守 交通规则

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0964)



辣椒、洋葱和胡萝卜都属于蔬菜类。



Peppers , onions and carrots are all vegetables .
辣椒 洋葱 胡萝 属于 蔬菜类

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1042)



爸爸安慰她,她却不开心。



Although her father comforts her , she is still unhappy .
爸爸 安慰 , 开心

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1058)



他坐在台阶上看书。



He is sitting on the steps , reading .
坐在 台阶 看书

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1124)



根据天气预报显示,今天晴间多云。



According to the weather forecast , it will be partially cloudy today .
根据 天气预报 显示 , 今天 晴间多云

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1175)



闹钟响了,她还不想起床。



The alarm clock is ringing , but she doesn not want to get up .
闹钟 , 不想 起床

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1206)



哇,好恐怖呀!



Wow , how horrible !
, 恐怖

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1316)



今天风和日丽。



It is a beautiful day today , with gentle breezes and bright sunshine .
今天 风和日丽

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1339)



我站在悬崖上感到很恐慌。



Standing on the cliff , I become very frightened .
悬崖 感到 恐慌

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1369)



他们躺在草地上休息。



They are lying on the grass , resting .
他们 草地 休息

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1387)



他端着啤酒走过来。



He came over , carrying a tray of beer .
他端 啤酒 过来

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1393)



哦!太好了!



Wow , that is great !
太好了

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1425)



如果不想吃,就不要勉强。



If you don't want to eat , don not force yourself .
如果 不想 , 不要 勉强

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1438)



他在笑,她亦笑。



He is laughing , and she is laughing too .
,

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1489)



年轻人追求时尚。



zu sein (wörtlich die aktuelle Mode verfolgen) . Young people
年轻人 追求 时尚

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1493)



呀,我忘了。



Uh-oh , I forgot about that .
,

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1501)



雨停了,地上很潮湿。



The rain stopped , and the ground is very wet .
雨停 , 地上 潮湿

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1575)



过马路要走人行横道。



To cross the street , one should use the crosswalk .
马路 人行横道

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1624)



我喜欢吃日本菜,尤其是寿司。



I love Japanese food , especially sushi .
喜欢 日本 , 尤其 寿司

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1625)



他很诚实,从来不说谎。



He is very honest , and never lies .
诚实 , 从来不 说谎

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1660)



孩子毕业了,父母感到很欣喜。



The child has graduated , and his parents are pleased .
孩子 毕业 , 父母 感到 欣喜

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1738)



赵先生,您好!



How are you , Mr . Zhao ?
赵先生 , 您好

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1740)



城市里的废气污染严重。



In the city , there is heavy pollution from exhaust fumes .
城市 废气 污染 严重

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1769)



夏天洗澡很凉快。



Taking a bath in summer is very refreshing [lit . , cool] . .
夏天 洗澡 凉快

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1784)



天气冷,小心别冻坏了。



It is cold , so be careful not to catch a cold .
天气 , 小心 冻坏

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1789)



哪,这就是我们的方案。



Here , this is our plan .
, 就是 我们 方案

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1803)



嗯,这个方案很好!



Hmm , this is a very good plan .
, 这个 方案

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1804)



这道题目太深奥,我不会做。



The topic is too complicated , I can't do it .
这道 题目 深奥 , 不会

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1851)



路滑,请小心。



The road is slippery , so please be careful .
路滑 , 小心

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1859)



日本京都的庙宇很出名。



The temples of Kyoto , Japan , are very famous .
日本 京都 庙宇 出名

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1865)



小字太模糊了,看不清楚。



The little letters are too blurry , I can not see them clearly .
小字 模糊 , 看不清楚

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1985)



雨天的道路很湿。



On rainy days , the streets are very wet .
雨天 道路 很湿

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2026)



他最近频繁地出差。



Recently , he is been going on business trips frequently .
最近 频繁 出差

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2087)



经过百年的变迁,香港成为国际化大都市。



After a century of changes , Hong Kong has become an international metropolis .
经过 百年 变迁 , 香港 成为 国际化 大都市

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2162)



别出去,外头正刮着台风!



Don't go out , it's a typhoon outside !
' 别出去 , 外头 台风

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2169)



风很大,差点儿把她的帽子刮跑了。



It is so windy , her hat was almost blown away .
很大 , 差点儿 帽子

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2170)



他是新同事郑先生。



He is our new coworker , Mr . Zheng .
同事 郑先生

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2197)



市长郑重宣布一项消息。



eine wichtige Ankündigung (wörtlich: feierlich / ernsthaft eine Information angekündigt) .
市长 郑重 一项 消息

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2198)



雨季洪水泛滥。



During the rainy season , there are floods .
雨季 洪水

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2296)



为了避免塞车,我们打算绕道而行。



To avoid the traffic jam , we plan to make a detour .
为了 避免 塞车 , 我们 打算 绕道而行

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2353)



你太瘦了,该多吃点。



You need to eat more , you are too slim .
,

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2398)



我不相信,他在骗我。



I don't believe it , he's lying to me .
相信 ,

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2438)



到了仲夏,雨下个不停。



In mid-summer , the rain never stops .
仲夏 , 雨下个 不停

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2477)



他们在相互切磋球艺。



Golf-Ballspieltechniken miteinander aus . They are
他们 相互 切磋 球艺

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2514)



别生气嘛。



Come on , don't get angry .
别生气

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2565)



在中国,除夕会放烟火。



In China , fireworks will be set off on New Year's Eve .
中国 , 除夕 放烟火

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2595)



她躺在椅子上晒日光浴。



She is lying in the chair , sunbathing .
椅子 日光浴

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2601)



香港回归前曾是英国的殖民地。



Before its return to China , Hong Kong was a colony of the UK .
香港回归 英国 殖民地

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2692)



在有些国家乌鸦是不详的象征。



In some countries , the crow is a symbol of uncertainty .
有些 国家 乌鸦 不详 象征

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2794)



满怀信心,他们踏上了征程。



With great confidence , they set out on their journey .
满怀信心 , 他们 踏上 征程

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2878)



喂,你好。



Hey , how are you ?
, 你好

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2885)



这里很危险,他们必须谨慎。



It is dangerous here , so they need to be alert .
危险 , 他们 必须 谨慎

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2902)



购买指定商品还有赠品。



If you purchase the designated items , you'll get a free gift .
购买 指定 商品 还有 赠品

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2917)



毕业了大家都充满了成功的喜悦。



Upon graduating , everyone was filled with the joy of success .
毕业 大家 充满 成功 喜悦

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2923)



明天降温,请大家做好御寒的准备。



The temperature will drop tomorrow , so please be prepared for the cold .
明天 降温 , 大家 做好 御寒 准备

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2950)



攀岩需要毅力。



To do rock-climbing , you need tenacity .
攀岩 需要 毅力

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2952)



在古代中国,皇帝的命令就是旨令。



In ancient China , the emperor's order was a decree .
古代 中国 , 皇帝 命令 就是 旨令

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2956)



叭的一声,吉他弦断了。



With a bang , the guitar string broke .
一声 , 吉他

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2991)



他们不畏艰难向前走。



They moved forward , unafraid of the hardships .
他们 不畏艰难 向前走

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3035)



朋友们一起来拜祭故人。



Together , the friends paid their respects to their deceased friends .
朋友 起来 拜祭 故人

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3097)



哎呀,你看那是什么?



Hey , look
哎呀 , 什么 ?

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3107)



在冬天大雁迁徙到南方。



In winter , wild geese migrate to the south .
冬天 大雁 迁徙 南方

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3161)



他曾是一代枭雄。



In his time , he was an ambitious and ruthless character .
一代 枭雄

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3164)



大家在会上踊跃地举手发言。



At the meeting , everyone raised their hands enthusiastically to comment .
大家 会上 踊跃 举手发言

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3176)



对于酒她都是浅尝辄止。



With wine , she drinks only enough to get a taste of it , not to get drunk .
对于 浅尝辄止

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3184)



她盛了一碗饭。



Sie holte sich eine Schüssel Reis . (Lit . Sie füllte
一碗

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3192)



一刹那,赛车就冲过来了。



In an instant , the race cars came speeding towards us .
一刹那 , 赛车 冲过来

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3246)



他做什么事情都很有气魄。



Whatever he does , he does boldly and in grand style .
什么 事情 气魄

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3253)



头发干枯真让人烦躁。



Dull , dry hair is really annoying .
头发 干枯 真让人 烦躁

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3263)



大家站拢点,要拍照了!



Everyone stand closer together , we are about to take a picture !
大家 站拢 , 拍照

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3266)



他在会上阐述了自己的观点。



At the meeting , he explained his view .
会上 阐述 自己 观点

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3273)



不学习就会愚昧无知。



Without studying , one will end up stupid and ignorant .
学习 愚昧无知

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3288)



他很忌讳别人说他胖。



er sei fett . He resents (lit . , considers it taboo) others
忌讳 别人

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3295)



我爱吃中国菜,譬如北京烤鸭。



I love eating Chinese dishes , like Beijing roast duck , for instance .
中国 , 譬如 北京烤鸭

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3325)



爱滋病迄今还无法治癒。



So far , AIDS remains incurable .
爱滋病 迄今 无法

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3346)



他们在山里徘徊,欣赏风景。



They are wandering in the mountain , appreciating the scenery .
他们 徘徊 , 欣赏 风景

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3364)



乍一见面,双方都很高兴。



The moment they saw each other , they were happy .
见面 , 双方 高兴

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3365)



冬天我喜欢去澡堂洗澡。



In the winter , I like going to a bathhouse to have a bath .
冬天 喜欢 澡堂 洗澡

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3430)



这个小孩不幸夭折了。



Sadly , the child died .
这个 小孩 不幸 夭折

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3444)



经过烈日的曝晒,他的皮肤变黑了。



After being exposed to the strong sun , his skin turned dark .
经过 烈日 曝晒 , 皮肤 变黑

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3456)



医生通过把脉来揆度病情。



By taking a pulse , a doctor can gauge a patient is condition .
医生 通过 把脉 来揆度 病情

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3469)



很侥倖没有人受伤。



Luckily , nobody got hurt .
没有 受伤

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3500)



谣言传得纷纷纭纭。



As the rumor spread , it developed into a jumble of numerous versions .
谣言 纷纷

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3513)





When you cross the street , watch out for cars .

当你过马路时,要小心汽车。

You have eaten lunch , haven't you ?

你已经吃过午饭了,不是吗?

Let me call you back later , ok ?

我稍后再给你回电话,好吗?

I was born in osaka , but brought up in tokyo .

我出生在大阪,但在东京长大。

Check , please .

请检查 。

In a sense , life is but a dream .

从某种意义上来说,人生不过是一场梦。

He looks a bit tired , doesn't he ?

他看起来有点累,不是吗?

As is often the case with her , she broke her promise .

正如她经常遇到的情况一样,她违背了诺言。

After a brief peace , war broke out again .

短暂的和平之后,战争再次爆发。

Well , we've finished at last .

好吧,我们终于完成了。

As I was late , I took a bus .

由于我迟到了,所以我坐了公共汽车。

He could not speak , he was so angry .

他说不出话来,他太生气了。

He went to paris , where he met me for the first time .

他去了巴黎,在那里他第一次见到了我。

To tell the truth , she is my sister .

说实话,她是我的妹妹。

To tell the truth , they are not husband and wife .

说实话,他们并不是夫妻。

As a matter of fact , it is true .

事实上,确实如此。

Wait for your turn , please .

请稍候。

If you are a man , behave as such .

如果你是一个男人,就应该这样做。

I'm sorry , I can't stay long .

抱歉,我不能久留。

Which is easier to read , this book or that one ?

这本书和那本书哪一本更容易阅读?

As often as she tried , she failed .

尽管她多次尝试,但都失败了。

Would you just move along a bit , please ?

请您稍微走动一下好吗?

Could I get a japanese newspaper , please ?

请问可以给我一份日本报纸吗?

Once she arrives , we can start .

她一到,我们就可以开始了。

If I had money enough , I could pay you .

如果我有足够的钱,我可以付钱给你。

No matter what happens , I won't be surprised .

无论发生什么,我都不会感到惊讶。

But for exams , our school life would be more fun .

如果没有考试,我们的学校生活会更有趣。

From this point of view , you are right .

从这一点来看,你是对的。

Popular or not , it is right .

流行与否,都是对的。

No , no , no !

不不不 !

The thing is , I don't really want to .

问题是,我真的不想这么做。

In times like this , there's nothing like a hair of the dog .

在这样的时代,没有什么比狗毛更重要的了。

What would you do , if you had a million dollars ?

如果你有一百万美元你会做什么?

Since it was raining , we stayed at home .

由于下雨,我们呆在家里。

With all her faults , I still like her .

尽管她有很多缺点,我仍然喜欢她。

Suddenly , a good idea occurred to me .

突然,我想到了一个好主意。

Suffice it to say that , after all , this won't do .

只能说,这毕竟是不行的。

What would you do , if you were in my place ?

如果你处于我的位置,你会怎么做?

That's right , isn't it ?

没错,不是吗?

We looked , but saw nothing .

我们看了看,但什么也没看到。

In the first place , we must be careful about what we eat and drink .

首先,我们必须小心我们的饮食。

Having walked for sometime , we came to the lake .

走了一段路,我们来到了湖边。

I'm sorry , but he is out now .

抱歉,他现在出去了。

If you have any questions , please let me know .

如果您有任何疑问,请告诉我。

No , I did it on my own account .

不,我是用自己的账户做的。

In brief , I need money . Please lend it to me !

简而言之,我需要钱。 请借给我吧!

By god , I'll finish this homework .

老天爷啊,我一定会完成这个作业的。

Quiet down , please .

请安静。

For example , do you like english ?

例如,你喜欢英语吗?

When my mother was young , she was very beautiful .

我的母亲年轻时非常漂亮。

The more one has , the more one wants .

拥有的越多,想要的就越多。

If you had come only two minutes earlier , you could have caught the bus .

如果你早到两分钟,你就可以赶上公共汽车了。

If it rains tomorrow , I'll stay at home .

如果明天下雨,我就呆在家里。

A nice room , isn't it ?

一个不错的房间,不是吗?

It's beautiful weather , isn't it ?

天气真好,不是吗?

His english composition has few , if any , mistakes .

他的英语作文几乎没有错误。

Call a taxi in the morning , please .

请早上叫一辆出租车。

But , I'm going steady .

但是,我会稳步前进。

For all her riches , she's not happy .

尽管她很富有,但她并不快乐。

If you will help us , we will be very glad .

如果您愿意帮助我们,我们将非常高兴。

Wherever he may go , he is sure to make friends .

无论他走到哪里,他一定会交到朋友。

He won't come , will he ?

他不会来,是吗?

Can I use your toilet , please ?

我可以用一下你的厕所吗?

In case I am late , please go ahead of me .

如果我迟到了,请在我前面走。

Though young , he is an able man .

虽然年轻,但他是一个能干的人。

In the evening , I walk with my dog .

晚上,我带着我的狗散步。

If it should rain tomorrow , we would go by bus .

如果明天下雨,我们就乘公共汽车去。

If you can , come with us .

如果可以的话,请跟我们一起去吧。

From kate's point of view , he works too much .

从凯特的角度来看,他工作太多了。

I'd like inexpensive seats , if possible .

如果可能的话,我想要便宜的座位。

To my great sorrow , my father died young .

令我非常悲痛的是,我的父亲英年早逝。

Night coming on , we went home .

夜幕降临了,我们回家了。

Much to my disappointment , she did not come .

令我非常失望的是,她没有来。

In our park , we have a nice slide for children to play on .

在我们的公园里,我们有一个漂亮的滑梯供孩子们玩耍。

What were you doing , dad ?

爸爸你在做什么?

He was deaf , too .

他也是聋子。

As far as I know , she is a very good person .

据我所知,她是一个非常好的人。

Now that you say it , I think you're right .

既然你这么说,我觉得你是对的。

To work all night , or not .

通宵工作,还是不行。

It is one thing to promise , and another to perform .

承诺是一回事,履行又是另一回事。

With respect to this question , there are three problems .

对于这个问题,存在三个问题。

On the whole , I think your plan is a very good one .

总的来说,我认为你的计划是一个非常好的计划。

As is often the case , he was late for school .

和往常一样,他上学迟到了。

I am going to my room , where I can study .

我要去我的房间,我可以在那里学习。

Every time I see this picture , I remember my father .

每次看到这张照片,我都会想起我的父亲。

Hm , that's good idea . Let's go there .

嗯,这是个好主意。 让我们去那儿 。

Meat , please .

请吃肉。

I intended to succeed , but I could not .

我本想成功,但我没能成功。

Poor as he was , couldn't go to college .

他虽然穷,上不了大学。

Say , conductor ! What's the next town ?

说吧,指挥! 下一个城镇是什么?

Why might he have done that , I wonder ?

我想知道他为什么要这么做?

Two years later , the singer came back .

两年后,这位歌手回来了。

There is only one day left , whether we like it or not .

无论我们愿意与否,只剩下最后一天了。

Don't worry , be happy !

别担心,开心就好!

To my joy , my daughter passed the examination .

令我高兴的是,我的女儿通过了考试。

Stand up and read the book , tom .

站起来看书吧,汤姆。

For the love of heaven , don't get angry .

看在上天的份上,不要生气。

Is she coming , too ?

她也来吗?

Enough tv , already !

电视已经看够了!

I will go , provided the weather is clear .

天气晴朗的话我就去。

What you said is , in a sense , true .

从某种意义上说,你说的是真的。

While she was staying in japan , she often visited kyoto .

她在日本期间经常去京都。

We were poor , but we were happy .

我们很穷,但我们很快乐。

He said to me ,' let's play catch .'

他对我说,‘我们来玩接球游戏吧。’

Today , we have to sleep outdoors .

今天,我们必须睡在户外。

Which would you rather have , tea or coffee ?

您想喝哪一个,茶还是咖啡?

If you insist on going alone , please do so .

如果您坚持独自前往,请您单独前往。

If you can put up with us , put us up .

如果你能忍受我们,那就放过我们吧。

But , he didn't keep his promise .

但是,他没有遵守诺言。

That man is , so to speak , a grown-up boy .

可以说,那个男人是一个成年男孩。

Which will you take , this one or that one ?

你会选择哪一个,这个还是那个?

When we entered the room , we took up our talk .

当我们进入房间后,我们就开始谈话。

As a whole , the plan seems to be good .

总的来说,这个计划似乎不错。

He said to me ,' don't make such a noise .'

他对我说,“别发出这样的声音。”

Move up to the front , please .

请移至前面。

I said nothing , which fact made him angry .

我什么也没说,这让他很生气。

No matter how fast you may walk , you can't catch up with him .

无论你走得多快,你都追不上他。

On arriving in kyoto , he went home .

抵达京都后,他就回家了。

You must help her , and soon !

你必须帮助她,而且要尽快!

Love me lithe , love me long .

爱我轻柔,爱我长久。

It looks like rain tomorrow , but I'll try my best .

明天好像会下雨,但我会尽力的。

If you don't hurry , you'll miss the train .

如果你不快点的话,你就会错过火车的。

Excuse me , but where is the library ?

打扰一下,图书馆在哪里?

Whichever way you take , it'll take you the same time .

无论您采取哪种方式,都会花费您相同的时间。

Huh ? Oh , I'm sorry .

啊? 哦,对不起 。

I tried to change her mind , but I couldn't .

我试图改变她的想法,但我做不到。

Although tired , she kept on working .

尽管很累,她还是继续工作。

It being very cold , we stayed at home .

天气很冷,我们呆在家里。

I can't play the piano , but she can .

我不会弹钢琴,但她会。

If anything should be wrong with my car , I would go to by bus .

如果我的车出了什么问题,我会乘公共汽车去。

The more popcorn you eat , the more you want .

爆米花吃得越多,你想要的就越多。

Well , I think jogging is good .

嗯,我觉得慢跑很好。

The situation is better , if anything .

如果说有什么不同的话,情况会更好一些。

Now , go about your study .

现在,开始你的学习吧。

Oh , have you ?

哦,有吗?

If it is rainy tomorrow , the game will be put off .

如果明天下雨,比赛将推迟。

This morning , I left for school without washing my face .

今天早上,我没洗脸就去上学了。

While waiting for bus , I was caught in a shower .

在等公共汽车时,我淋了一场雨。

In a word , you hate me , don't you ?

总而言之,你恨我,不是吗?

At last , I passed the test .

最后,我通过了考试。

The moment he was alone , he wrote the letter .

当他独自一人的时候,他写了这封信。

Well , here we are at last !

好吧,我们终于到了!

Thanks to him , I could get a job .

多亏了他,我才能找到工作。

I , your mother , will take care of everything for you .

我,你的妈妈,会为你处理好一切。

I'd like a glass of water , please .

请给我一杯水。

To make matter worse , the traffic was bad .

更糟糕的是,交通状况很糟糕。

Had it not been for his help , I should have failed .

如果没有他的帮助,我就失败了。

It's raining , but I would like to go out .

下雨了,但我想出去。

Since it's important , I'll attend to it .

既然很重要,我就去处理一下。

If you won a million yen , what would you do ?

如果你赢得一百万日元,你会做什么?

Let's go by taxi , shall we ?

我们坐出租车去吧?

He is young and , what is more , handsome .

他很年轻,而且很英俊。

You were at home yesterday , weren't you ?

昨天你在家,不是吗?

If you have written the letter , I'll post it .

如果你写了这封信,我会把它寄出去。

May I have your name , please ?

我可以知道你的名字么 ?

As for me , I have nothing to complain of .

至于我,我没有什么可抱怨的。

As a matter of fact , he's going to the states .

事实上,他要去美国。

Mr. Smith doesn't speak english , does he ?

史密斯先生不会说英语,是吗?

Could you take this , please ?

请你收下这个好吗?

When she turned up , the party was over .

当她出现时,聚会就结束了。

Yes , I have seen one many times .

是的,我已经见过很多次了。

You have seen tokyo tower , haven't you ?

你见过东京塔,不是吗?

Before I knew it , I couldn't see the birds .

不知不觉中,我已经看不到鸟儿了。

Sorry , but he is out now .

抱歉,但他现在出去了。

While staying in paris , I happened to meet him .

在巴黎逗留期间,我偶然遇见了他。

Oh , I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet .

哦,我还没决定要做什么。

As soon as he got on the bus , it began to move .

他一上车,车就开始动了。

Speak more quietly , please .

请小声说话。

As the bus was late , I took a taxi .

由于公共汽车晚点了,我打了一辆出租车。

Put out your tongue , please .

请伸出你的舌头。

After a while , he came to .

过了一会儿,他才醒悟过来。

By the way , what do you do ?

顺便问一下,你是做什么的?

In answer to her shouts , people ran to help her .

人们响应她的呼喊,跑去帮助她。

He said ,'' it's nine o'clock .''

他说:“现在九点了。”

Charge it , please .

请充电。

Above all , don't tell a lie .

最重要的是,不要说谎。

Compared with yours , my car is small .

与你的相比,我的车很小。

First john put on his coat , and then he picked up his hat .

约翰首先穿上外套,然后拿起帽子。

From the hill , we could see all the buildings in the city .

从山上我们可以看到城里的所有建筑。

Can I go swimming , mother ?

妈妈,我可以去游泳吗?

Come home early , bill .

早点回家吧,比尔。

You didn't sleep well last night , did you ?

你昨晚没睡好,是吗?

Come first , talk later .

先来,稍后再说。

Out of sight , out of mind .

眼不见,心不烦 。

While they are away , let's take care of their cat .

他们不在的时候,让我们照顾他们的猫。

English is studied in china , too .

中国也学英语。

She'll be glad to see you , won't she ?

她会很高兴见到你,不是吗?

You don't have to tell me that , fool .

你不必告诉我这个,傻瓜。

We need action , not words .

我们需要行动,而不是言语。

Little money , few friends .

钱少,朋友少。

It's a nice day , isn't it ?

这是美好的一天,不是吗?

I , for one , am for the plan .

我个人是赞成这个计划的。

He paid 1,000 yen for this book .

他为这本书支付了 1,000 日元。

Now that we have eaten up , let's go .

现在我们已经吃饱了,我们走吧。

He knocked on the door , then came in .

他敲了敲门,然后进来了。

Greeks often eat fish , too .

希腊人也经常吃鱼。

I will see you , each in your turn .

我会依次见到你们。

On finishing this report , I will rest .

写完这个报告,我就休息了。

In answer to her shouts , people ran to help her .

人们响应她的呼喊,跑去帮助她。

Hang up and wait a moment , please .

挂断电话,请稍等。

Come with me , will you ?

跟我来吧,好吗?

Which do you prefer , tea or coffee ?

你更喜欢哪一个,茶还是咖啡?

When I grow up , I want to be an english teacher .

当我长大后,我想成为一名英语老师。

It is , as it were , a life and death problem .

可以说,这是一个生死攸关的问题。

Seeing me , the baby began to cry .

看到我,婴儿开始哭了。

If you are busy , I will help you .

如果你很忙,我会帮助你。

Good morning , everyone .

大家,早安 。

Since it was raining , I took a taxi .

由于下雨,我打了一辆出租车。

You have a little fever today , don't you ?

你今天有点发烧,是吗?

Me , too .

我也是 。

Do get up , it's very late .

快起床吧,已经很晚了。

It being sunday , we have no classes today .

今天是星期日,我们今天没有课。

When it rains , the buses are late more often than not .

下雨的时候,公共汽车常常迟到。

Quiet him down , will you ?

让他安静下来,好吗?

Above all , I want to see him again .

最重要的是,我想再次见到他。

In short , he was too honest .

总之,他太诚实了。

Do you have to go to market , too ?

你也必须去市场吗?

Hurry up , or you'll miss the bus .

快点,不然你会错过公共汽车的。

The moment we met , we fell in love with each other .

我们相遇的那一刻,我们就爱上了对方。

Hand me the dictionary there , please .

请把那里的字典递给我。

No , I'm not singing .

不,我不是在唱歌。

We could all see it coming , couldn't we ?

我们都可以预见到它的到来,不是吗?

May I speak to mike , please ?

我可以和迈克通话吗?

Before long , the moon came out .

不久,月亮出来了。

Having done my homework , I watched television .

做完作业后,我就看电视了。

Come on monday afternoon , if possible .

如果可能的话,周一下午来吧。

Finishing lunch , he played tennis .

吃完午饭,他打了网球。

At the new year , we spend a lot of time with our family .

在新的一年里,我们花了很多时间和家人在一起。

If you work hard , you'll pass your exam .

如果你努力学习,你就会通过考试。

At last , they ceased working .

最后,他们停止了工作。

On her way home , mary came across john .

玛丽在回家的路上遇到了约翰。

When I travel , I prefer to travel by air .

当我旅行时,我更喜欢乘飞机旅行。

May I have your name and room number , please ?

请问您的姓名和房间号吗?

To look at him , you would take him of foreigner .

看着他,你会把他当作外国人。

In fact , he loves her .

事实上,他爱她。

When I can get through my exams , I will take a long vacation .

当我能通过考试时,我会休一个长假。

The policemen said to them ,'' stop .''

警察对他们说:“停下来。”

By the way , what is the matter with him ?

顺便问一下,他怎么了?

I'll leave tomorrow , weather permitting .

如果天气允许的话我明天就出发。

I was wondering , would you like to go to a movie with me tonight ?

我想知道,今晚你愿意和我一起去看电影吗?

When the word is out , it belongs to another .

当这个词发出来时,它就属于另一个人了。

If you see the cat in this picture , please call us .

如果您看到这张照片中的猫,请给我们打电话。

Whenever I see her , I remember her mother .

每当我看到她,我就会想起她的母亲。

He can't even read , let alone write .

他连读书都不会,更不用说写字了。

You are not coming , are you ?

你不来了,是吗?

If I were in your situation , I would do the same thing .

如果我处于你的情况,我也会做同样的事情。

Is this your book , mike ?

这是你的书吗,迈克?

Because it rained , I didn't go .

因为下雨,所以我没有去。

Oh , you're going home tonight !

哦,你今晚要回家了!

A piano is expensive , but a car is more expensive .

钢琴很贵,但汽车更贵。

Because it was summer vacation , I took a trip .

因为是暑假,所以我去旅行了。

Hurry up , and you will be in time .

快点,你就会及时赶到的。

After I locked all the doors , I went to bed .

锁上所有门后,我就上床睡觉了。

While staying in tokyo , I came to know her .

在东京逗留期间,我认识了她。

I'm very sleepy today , too .

我今天也很困。

It's not just you , I am also to blame .

不光是你,我也有责任。

As I was tired , I took a rest .

由于我累了,我就休息了。

Such being the case , he is unable to pay .

既然如此,他就无力支付。

Sit down , please .

请坐下 。

In fact , I was there .

事实上,我当时也在场。

Have a cup of tea , won't you ?

喝杯茶,好吗?

This is a fact , not a fiction .

这是事实,不是虚构的。

When the bus came , she got on .

公共汽车来了,她就上了车。

She said that she was ill , which was a lie .

她说她病了,这是谎言。

He can speak french , still more english .

他会说法语,更会说英语。

Oh , what is this ?

哦,这是什么?

As soon as she comes , we will begin .

她一来,我们就开始。

Don't go , if you don't want to .

如果你不想去,就不要去。

Don't be so noisy , please .

请别那么吵闹。

Come on , answer quickly .

来来来,快点回答吧。

Above all , children need love .

最重要的是,孩子需要爱。

Should it be fine , I will go .

如果没事的话我就去。

In hot weather , water evaporates quickly .

在炎热的天气里,水蒸发得很快。

Our teacher said to us ,'' don't leave the room .''

我们的老师对我们说:“不要离开房间。”

When we think this way , many problems arise .

当我们这样想的时候,很多问题就会出现。

When he came , I was doing my homework .

他来的时候,我正在做作业。

As long as you're here , I'll stay .

只要你在,我就会留下来。

He can speak french , and even more english .

他会说法语,甚至还会说英语。

Good night , mom .

晚安妈妈 。

If you use the money , you will have to answer for it later .

如果你用了这笔钱,你以后就得负责。

On my arrival at the station , I will call you .

到达车站后,我会打电话给你。

He can speak french , not to mention english .

他会说法语,更不用说英语了。

More often than not , he is late for school .

他上学常常迟到。

Open the door and let me in , please .

请打开门让我进去。

Give me the bill , please .

请给我帐单。

If the weather is fine , I'll go swimming in the river .

如果天气好的话,我会去河里游泳。

Hold your horses , young man .

稳住你的马,年轻人。

Barring snow , father will come home .

只要不下雪,父亲就会回家。

He is a good doctor , as doctors go these days .

他是一位好医生,就当今的医生而言。

Do it right now , before you forget .

趁你忘记之前,现在就做吧。

While I understand what you say , I can't agree with you .

虽然我理解你所说的,但我不能同意你的观点。

After you have read it , give the book back to me .

你读完后,把书还给我。

She has a big problem , though .

但她有一个大问题。

Well , it wasn't all that bad .

嗯,事情并没有那么糟糕。

Is this your son , betty ?

这是你的儿子吗,贝蒂?

After three months , he got used to the life in the town .

三个月后,他已经习惯了小镇的生活。

If you care to , come with us .

如果你愿意的话,就跟我们来吧。

Your brother got married , didn't he ?

你哥哥结婚了,不是吗?

As soon as he saw a policeman , he ran away .

他一看到警察,就逃跑了。

Yes , he did . He really looked like a doctor .

是他做的 。 他看起来真的很像一名医生。

If you learn english at all , learn it thoroughly .

如果你学英语,就学彻底。

Finally , he gave in to my persuasion .

最后,他在我的劝说下屈服了。

As a rule , our english teacher gives a lot of homework .

通常,我们的英语老师布置了很多作业。

Tired as he was , he went to bed early .

尽管他很累,他还是很早就上床睡觉了。

Yes , I'm coming .

是的,我来了。

In those days , few people went to college .

那时候,很少有人上大学。

This is your hat , isn't it ?

这是你的帽子,不是吗?

No matter where you may go , you may find the same thing .

无论您走到哪里,您都可能会发现同样的事情。

It's very hot today , isn't it ?

今天很热,不是吗?

While I was staying in paris , I met him .

当我住在巴黎时,我遇见了他。

Sing us a song , please .

请给我们唱首歌吧。

I was born in osaka , but was brought up in tokyo .

我出生在大阪,但在东京长大。

On finishing university , I started working right away .

大学毕业后,我立即开始工作。

It is one thing to promise , and another to perform .

承诺是一回事,履行又是另一回事。

He is , if anything , tall .

如果说有什么不同的话,那就是他很高。

The work over , we went home .

工作结束了,我们就回家了。

No , I've never been there .

不,我从来没有去过那里。

Yesterday , I had him take my photograph .

昨天,我让他给我拍了张照片。

He tried hard , but he failed .

他很努力,但他失败了。

If the accident happens , report to me .

如果发生事故,请向我报告。

Were we to do such a thing , we should be punished .

如果我们做了这样的事,我们就应该受到惩罚。

On my own responsibility , I will go on with this plan .

以我自己的责任,我将继续执行这个计划。

To make a long story short , everything went fine .

总而言之,一切都很顺利。

She didn't go shopping yesterday , did she ?

她昨天没有去购物,是吗?

You live in tokyo , don't you ?

你住在东京,不是吗?

Oh , have a heart .

哦,有一颗心。

In the summer , people go to the seaside .

夏天,人们去海边。

You can swim , can't you ?

你会游泳,不是吗?

In the end , he wasn't able to succeed .

最终,他没能成功。

If the weather hadn't been bad , I would have started my journey .

如果不是天气不好的话,我就开始我的旅程了。

We waited long , but he didn't turn up .

我们等了很久,但他没有出现。

Love me little , love me long .

爱我少一点,爱我久一点。

Some juice , please .

请喝点果汁。

You have not washed your hands yet , have you ?

你还没洗手吧?

Before long , the moon began to appear .

不久,月亮开始出现。

I guess you're right , jane .

我想你是对的,简。

His work done , he appeared to be satisfied .

工作完成了,他似乎很满意。

How are you , tom ?

你好吗,汤姆?

I think so , too .

我也这么认为 。

Shortly after the accident , the police came .

事故发生后不久,警察就赶到了。

Leave me alone , please .

拜托离我远点儿 。

As soon as I got home , it began to rain .

我一回到家,天就下雨了。

Turn off the radio , please .

请关掉收音机。

Bring me a glass of water , please .

请给我一杯水。

Come home early , bill .

早点回家吧,比尔。

Money , as such , has no meaning .

金钱本身没有任何意义。

I'm living on welfare , without a car or anything .

我靠福利生活,没有汽车什么的。

You may go if you wish , it's up to you .

如果你愿意的话,你可以去,这取决于你。

You are tired , and so am I.

你累了,我也累了。

He was at the meeting , to be sure , but he was asleep .

确实,他出席了会议,但他睡着了。

Though he was tired , he kept on working .

尽管很累,他还是继续工作。

Could you speak more slowly , please ?

你可以再讲慢点吗 ?

Bill , call me tonight .

比尔,今晚给我打电话。

This is the person I spoke about the other day ,

这就是我前几天谈到的那个人

You made the mistake on purpose , didn't you ?

你是故意犯这个错误的,不是吗?

Please go ahead of me , because I have something to do .

请先走吧,因为我还有事要做。

Having finished the work , I went out for a walk .

完成工作后,我出去散步。

Twenty thousand yen , please .

请给我两万日元。

If it is fine tomorrow , we will play baseball .

如果明天天气好的话,我们就去打棒球。

Come here , and you can see the sea .

来到这里,你可以看到大海。

If it is nice weather tomorrow , let's go on a hike .

如果明天天气好的话,我们就去徒步旅行吧。

He is young , but experienced .

他很年轻,但经验丰富。

When you drive in japan , remember to keep to the left .

当你在日本开车时,记得靠左行驶。

The telephone is out of order , mr tamori .

电话坏了,田森先生。

Hurry up , or you'll be late .

快点,不然你就要迟到了。

He is sixty , if a day .

他已经六十岁了,如果一天的话。

' you'd better come in ,'' the man said .

“你最好进来,”那人说。

In time , tom came to love her .

随着时间的推移,汤姆开始爱上她了。

As soon as the game started , it began to rain .

比赛一开始,天就下起了雨。

Oh , you are early this morning .

噢,你今天早上起得很早。

I looked around , but saw nobody .

我环顾四周,但没有看到任何人。

For here , or to go ?

是来这里,还是去?

I like music , and I listen to it every day .

我喜欢音乐,我每天都听。

Don't speak so fast , please .

请别说得太快。

He was told to stand up , and he did so .

有人叫他站起来,他就站起来了。

It was so hard , I tell you .

我告诉你,这太难了。

He isn't coming , either .

他也不来了。

Bring me a glass of water , please .

请给我一杯水。

Didn't I give you 10,000 yen a week ago ?

一周前我不是给了你一万日元吗?

Let me have a look at it , will you ?

让我看一下,好吗?

Turn on the light , please .

请打开灯。

In addition to english , he can speak french .

除了英语之外,他还会说法语。

None , they are all outside .

没有,他们都在外面。

After all , life is just like a dream .

毕竟,人生就像一场梦。

As a matter of fact , I dislike him .

事实上,我不喜欢他。

As far as I know , he is a reliable man .

据我所知,他是一个可靠的人。

Who is taller , you or ken ?

你和肯谁更高?

Say , he is no more than a kid .

说起来,他也不过是个孩子。

You can swim , can't you ?

你会游泳,不是吗?

By the way , I have something to tell you .

顺便说一下,我有件事要告诉你。

It's very hot , isn't it ?

天气很热,不是吗?

Get back , get back .

回来吧,回来吧。

Work hard , and you will succeed .

努力工作,你就会成功。

I spoke to him in english , but I couldn't make myself understood .

我用英语跟他说话,但我无法让他听懂。

When his dog died , he cried his heart out .

当他的狗死后,他痛哭失声。

I'll go and meet him , if it's necessary .

如果有必要的话我会去见他。

This book is interesting and , what is more , very instructive .

这本书很有趣,而且很有启发性。

As for me , I don't want to go out .

至于我,我不想出去。

Could you repeat that , please ?

你再说一遍,好吗 ?

No matter what he says , don't trust him .

不管他说什么,都不要相信他。

At any rate , you had better go there .

无论如何,你最好去那里。

When she heard the news , she was not happy .

当她听到这个消息时,她很不高兴。

It being rainy , I stayed home .

下雨了,我呆在家里。

If we should miss the train , we'll go by bus .

如果我们错过了火车,我们就乘公共汽车去。

When it comes to making things , I'm all thumbs .

当谈到制作东西时,我完全无能为力。

He is poor , it appears .

看来他很穷。

Since it's important , I'll attend to it .

既然很重要,我就去处理一下。

During my stay in london , I met him .

在伦敦逗留期间,我遇见了他。

Come here , and I'll show you .

过来,我给你看。

As everyone knows , he is a genius .

众所周知,他是一个天才。

' I'm japanese ,'' the boy answered .

“我是日本人,”男孩回答道。

Waiter , please bring me some water .

服务员,请给我拿点水来。

In other words , I don't like to work with him .

换句话说,我不喜欢和他一起工作。

Like father , like son .

有其父必有其子 。

The teacher said , above all , what is necessary for success is perseverance .

老师说,成功首先需要的是毅力。

He worked too hard , and became sick .

他工作太辛苦,结果生病了。

If you were in my place , what would you do ?

如果你处在我的位置,你会怎么做?

Above all , I want to be healthy .

最重要的是,我想要健康。

She is not only kind , but also honest .

她不仅善良,而且诚实。

Whoever comes , say I am away from home .

无论谁来,都说我不在家。

In those days , he lived in the house alone .

那些日子,他一个人住在房子里。

Being free , she went out for a walk .

趁着空闲,她出去散步。

At last , spring has come to this part of japan .

日本的这个地区终于迎来了春天。

He did it , and in her presence .

他做到了,而且是当着她的面。

If you change your mind , let me know .

如果您改变主意,请告诉我。

The story lived on , passed from person to person .

这个故事一直流传下来,从一个人传到另一个人。

Having finished my work , I went out for a walk .

完成工作后,我出去散步。

I'm sorry , I have no idea .

抱歉,我不知道。

Next to him , I'm the fastest runner in our class .

除了他,我是我们班跑得最快的。

In case I am late , you don't have to wait for me .

万一我迟到了,你不用等我。

If you don't go , I will not go either .

你不去,我也不去。

If it were not for exams , we would be happy .

如果不是考试,我们会很高兴。

This old book is worth 50,000 yen .

这本旧书价值五万日元。

His homework having been finished , tom went to bed .

汤姆做完作业就上床睡觉了。

And , they've already torn up the garden .

而且,他们已经把花园拆毁了。

In a word , life is short .

总之,人生苦短。

I said ,'' is there anything I can do ?''

我说,“有什么我可以做的吗?”

In japan , school starts in april .

在日本,学校于四月开学。

The box was heavy , but he managed to carry it .

箱子很重,但他还是搬得动。

Strangely enough , he failed .

奇怪的是,他失败了。

I'd like some cider , please .

请给我一些苹果酒。

Going home last night , I saw her again .

昨晚回家,我又见到了她。

As for the money , it is all right .

至于钱,那是没问题的。

It's going to rain , for sure .

肯定会下雨。

Above all , you must take good care of yourself .

最重要的是,您必须照顾好自己。

Get out of here , and quickly .

离开这里,快点。

While you're young , you should read a lot .

趁着年轻,应该多读书。

Excuse me , but I think this is my seat .

对不起,但我想这是我的座位。

You have a light hand , don't you ?

你的手很轻,不是吗?

As I was sick , I did not go to school .

由于我病了,所以我没有去上学。

Now that we're alone , let's have fun .

现在只剩下我们一个人了,就让我们玩得开心吧。

Frankly speaking , you are in the wrong .

坦白说,你错了。

During the war , people went through many hardships .

战争期间,人们经历了许多苦难。

Can you get this , man ?

你能得到这个吗,伙计?

When we looked down , we saw many buildings .

当我们往下看时,我们看到了许多建筑物。

Evidently , it's going to rain tomorrow .

显然,明天会下雨。

She rarely , if ever , goes out of town .

她很少(如果有的话)出城。

When spring comes , the days get longer day by day .

春天来了,白天一天天变长。

Soon hot , soon cold .

一会儿热,一会儿冷。

Enjoy yourself at the party , john .

祝你在聚会上玩得开心,约翰。

If you ask me , she's a little unusual .

如果你问我的话,我会说她有点不寻常。

I owe him no less than 50,000 yen .

我欠他不少于五万日元。

' next time ,'' he said .

“下次,”他说。

When I see this picture , I always think of the old days .

当我看到这张照片时,我总是想起以前的日子。

To all appearance , they don't study hard .

从表面上看,他们学习不努力。

Which do you like better , english or music ?

英语和音乐你更喜欢哪一个?

The way I see it , he is right .

在我看来,他是对的。

No matter what he says , don't trust him .

不管他说什么,都不要相信他。

Born in england , he speaks british english .

他出生在英国,说的是英式英语。

When I came back , my car was gone .

当我回来时,我的车不见了。

Get out , or you will be sorry .

滚出去,不然你会后悔的。

Pass the sugar , please .

请把糖递过来。

If these days are not convenient for you , please let us know .

如果这些天您不方便,请告诉我们。

At that store , they deal in fish and meat .

在那家商店里,他们经营鱼和肉。

That , while regrettable , is true .

这虽然令人遗憾,但却是事实。

Clearly , this is the most important point .

显然,这是最重要的一点。

These animals are very friendly , too .

这些动物也非常友好。

To my surprise , he had a beautiful voice .

令我惊讶的是,他的声音很优美。

They're all fine , thank you .

他们都很好,谢谢。

When you come next time , bring your brother .

下次你来的时候,带上你弟弟。

Get me a ticket , please .

请给我一张票。

As it is fine , I'll go out .

既然没事,我就出去一下。

All the days went by , one like another .

日子一天天过去。

The more , the better .

越多越好 。

Suddenly , he heard a strange sound .

突然,他听到了奇怪的声音。

Listen , all of you .

听着,你们所有人。

As a matter of fact , I know nothing about it .

事实上,我对此一无所知。

Boys , don't make any noise .

孩子们,不要发出任何声音。

Don't move , please .

请别动。

If you care to , you may come with us .

如果你愿意的话,你可以和我们一起去。

If it is seen from a spaceship , the earth looks blue .

如果从宇宙飞船上看,地球看起来是蓝色的。

To say is one thing , and to do quite another .

说是一回事,做又是另一回事。

Excuse me , do you have the time ?

打扰一下,你有时间吗?

Though he had a cold , he went to work .

尽管他感冒了,他还是去上班了。

Crying out , the little girl was looking for her mother .

小女孩哭喊着寻找妈妈。

If you are a good girl , you shall have candy .

如果你是个好女孩,你就会得到糖果。

You go to school , don't you ?

你去上学,不是吗?

In fact , she's quite unreliable .

事实上,她很不可靠。

Help yourself , please .

请帮帮忙。

No , not too much .

不,不要太多。

There's no rush . If you would , in your own time .

不着急。 如果你愿意的话,在你自己的时间。

Do you like baseball , bin ?

你喜欢棒球吗,宾?

Oh ,'' that's a good idea ,'' she said .

哦,“这是个好主意,”她说。

As it is , I am awake .

事实上,我是醒着的。

If you would succeed in life , you must work hard .

如果你想在生活中取得成功,你就必须努力工作。

At length , I found his house .

终于,我找到了他的家。

Yes , I like it very much .

是的,我非常喜欢它 。

It looks like snow , doesn't it ?

它看起来像雪,不是吗?

It's really nice having you here , isao .

很高兴你能来到这里,isao。

I want to study abroad , even if my parents are against it .

我想出国留学,即使我的父母反对。

Because I had a cold , I stayed at home .

因为我感冒了,所以我呆在家里。

Ok , let's give it a try .

好吧,让我们尝试一下。

The more danger , the more honor .

越危险,越荣耀。

You will have heard the news , I think ?

我想你一定会听到这个消息吧?

After several delays , the plane finally left .

经过几次延误,飞机终于起飞了。

In case you see her , please say hello to her for me .

如果你见到她,请代我向她问好。

As you are sorry , I'll forgive you .

既然你对不起了,我就原谅你。

I'm getting forgetful these days , but what can you do ?

这些天我越来越健忘,但是你能做什么呢?

As soon as he finished eating , he began to walk again .

吃完饭,他又开始走路。

No , I don't think so .

不,我不这么认为。

Yes , I know .

是的,我知道 。

Mr smith says ,'' I was born in new york .''

史密斯先生说,“我出生在纽约。”

Because of a traffic jam , we were late for the meeting .

由于交通堵塞,我们开会迟到了。

' be quiet mie ,'' said mother .

“安静点,米,”妈妈说。

Frankly speaking , I don't want to go with you .

说实话,我不想跟你一起去。

At that time , my mother was younger than I am now .

那时,我妈妈比我现在年轻。

The moment he was alone , he opened the letter .

当他只剩下一个人的时候,他打开了信。

You have finished your homework , haven't you ?

你已经完成作业了,不是吗?

Let's clean the garden , shall we ?

我们来打扫花园吧?

During hot weather , be sure to drink lots of water .

天气炎热时,一定要多喝水。

In spite of the storm , he went out .

尽管风雨交加,他还是出去了。

I'm late , aren't I ?

我迟到了,不是吗?

Like father , like son .

有其父必有其子 。

Show me your passport , please .

请出示您的护照。

Because of the heavy snow , the train was 10 minutes late .

由于大雪,火车晚点了10分钟。

Pass me the butter , will you please .

请把黄油递给我好吗?

However , I have no money .

然而,我没有钱。

So you give up , right ?

所以你放弃了,对吗?

Hold the line , please .

请稍等 。

At last , it began to rain .

终于,开始下雨了。

If anybody comes , tell him that I am out .

如果有人来,请告诉他我出去了。

When he got into trouble , he turned to his parents for help .

当他遇到困难时,他向父母寻求帮助。

Well , you have only to ask for his help .

好吧,你只需请求他的帮助即可。

Hello , tom .

你好,汤姆。

By tomorrow , it will have been snowing for a week .

到明天,雪已经下了一个星期了。

You see , he is a good baseball player .

你看,他是一名优秀的棒球运动员。

He is not a friend , but an acquaintance .

他不是朋友,而是熟人。

When I heard the news , I cried .

当我听到这个消息时,我哭了。

He added that I should come to the party , too .

他补充说我也应该来参加聚会。

He made an error , as he often does .

他犯了一个错误,正如他经常做的那样。

Taking everything into consideration , he bought the car .

考虑到一切,他买了这辆车。

My father , who is very busy , has no time to read books .

我的父亲很忙,没有时间看书。

A single mistake , and you are a failure .

一个错误,你就是一个失败者。

Answer the telephone , will you ?

接听电话好吗?

It is very cold today , isn't it ?

今天很冷,不是吗?

He came early , as he had been asked to do .

他按照要求来得很早。

Tired as I was , I went on working .

尽管我很累,我还是继续工作。

In those days , he lived in the house alone .

那些日子,他一个人住在房子里。

Now , please don't get so angry .

现在,请不要那么生气。

Now remember , you must not smoke in her car .

现在记住,你绝对不能在她的车里抽烟。

Every time I read this novel , I find it very interesting .

每次读这本小说,我都觉得很有趣。

When we entered the room , he stood up .

当我们进入房间时,他站了起来。

While you are about it , please make some coffee for me .

当你正在谈论这件事的时候,请给我煮点咖啡。

When it comes to politics , I know nothing .

说到政治,我一无所知。

Beef , please .

请来牛肉。

Come on , it'll be all right .

加油,一切都会好起来的。

It's high time you left for school , isn't it ?

你该去学校了,不是吗?

I'd like to insure this , please .

我想给这个买保险 。

First come , first served .

先到先得。

Just then , I heard the telephone ring .

就在这时,我听到电话铃响了。

If he tries hard , he will succeed .

如果他努力,他就会成功。

Ten to one , he will succeed .

十比一,他一定会成功。

Supposing war broke out , what would you do ?

假设战争爆发,你会怎么做?

Sorry , but you must have the wrong number .

抱歉,您一定输入了错误的号码。

Hi , bill . How are you ?

嗨,比尔。 你好吗 ?

It has suddenly got cold , hasn't it ?

天气突然变冷了不是吗?

I walked around all day , and I am all in .

我走了一整天,我都沉浸在其中。

If you don't go , I won't , either .

你不去,我也不去。

Any book will do , so long as it is interesting .

任何书都可以,只要它有趣。

If you are busy , I will help you .

如果你很忙,我会帮助你。

Two adults , please .

请两位大人。

In any case , I'll call you tomorrow .

无论如何,我明天会给你打电话。

He is a man of few words , but he always keeps his promise .

他是一个寡言少语的人,但他总是信守诺言。

In this case , I think he is correct .

在这种情况下,我认为他是正确的。

Be silent in the library , boys .

孩子们,在图书馆里保持安静。

Lend me your book , please .

请把你的书借给我。

At the time , she gave no thought to her mother .

那时,她没有想到她的母亲。

Well , do you like it ?

嗯,你喜欢吗?

You are stupid , and so is he .

你傻,他也傻。

If you turn on me like that , I cannot talk any more .

如果你这样对我,我就不能再说话了。

To my astonishment , my money was gone .

令我惊讶的是,我的钱不见了。

Look , someone is calling you .

看,有人在呼唤你。

We were late , owing to the heavy snow .

由于大雪,我们迟到了。

When he writes english , he often consults the dictionary .

当他写英语时,他经常查阅字典。

If you care to come , you will be welcome .

如果您愿意来,我们将竭诚欢迎您。

Tommy , can you hear me ?

汤米,你能听到我说话吗?

Young as he is , he has much experience .

他虽然年轻,但经验丰富。

You lied to me , didn't you ?

你骗了我,不是吗?

She is very pretty , isn't she ?

她很漂亮,不是吗?

Please , you can have the paper first .

请您先拿纸。

Will you show me on this map , please ?

请你给我看看这张地图好吗?

After the rain , there were puddles on the street .

雨后,街上有水坑。

Take it to a mechanic , and get it fixed .

将其交给机械师并修好。

Unfortunately , I left my homework at home .

不幸的是,我把作业落在家里了。

When I opened the door , I found him asleep .

当我打开门时,我发现他睡着了。

Now that school is over , you can go home .

现在学校放学了,你可以回家了。

Quite well , thank you .

很好,谢谢。

If it were not for water , no living things could live .

如果没有水,任何生物都无法生存。

As regards result , you don't have to worry .

至于结果,你不用担心。

In a sense , life is only a dream .

从某种意义上来说,人生只是一场梦。

He is tall , and she is tall too .

他很高,她也很高。

As far as I know , the rumor is not true .

据我所知,该传闻并不属实。

Bathe the baby , won't you ?

给宝宝洗澡好不好?

According the tv , it will rain tomorrow .

据电视报道,明天会下雨。

He is mary's brother , I should think .

我想他是玛丽的兄弟。

We went to the park , and we played there .

我们去了公园,我们在那里玩。

Japan , for the most part , is a lovely place to live in .

日本在很大程度上是一个非常适合居住的地方。

Whichever you take , you will like it .

无论您选择哪一个,您都会喜欢它。

Hang in there , and you can do it .

坚持住,你就能做到。

Strange as it is , the story is true .

尽管很奇怪,这个故事却是真实的。

Send her in , and I will see her now .

送她进来,我现在就去见她。

In a way , you're wrong .

在某种程度上,你错了。

Hold on a minute , please .

请稍等一下。

By the way , how old are you ?

对了你多大 ?

Excuse me , but I didn't order this .

对不起,我没有订这个。

He ran to school , arriving in time .

他跑到学校,及时到达。

That rumour is not true , is it ?

那个谣言不是真的,是吗?

He failed , due to lack of money .

由于缺钱,他失败了。

Strange to say , he didn't know the news .

说也奇怪,他并不知道这个消息。

Come , boy , sit down . Sit down and rest .

来吧,孩子,坐下。 坐下来休息一下。

Ken can swim , can't he ?

肯会游泳,不是吗?

You ought to have invited him , but you didn't .

你应该邀请他,但你没有。

At last , I finished this homework .

终于,我完成了这份作业。

No , you don't have to .

不,你不必这样做。

At first , it is difficult .

起初,这很困难。

Somebody , open this door , please .

请来人打开这扇门。

It being rainy , I could not go out .

下雨了,我不能出去。

Hurry up , or it will start raining .

快点,不然就要下雨了。

Given that this is true , what should we do ?

既然这是事实,我们该怎么办?

Take your time , yoshida .

慢慢来,吉田。

Young as he was , he was a man of ability .

他虽然年轻,却是一个有能力的人。

Owing to a bad cold , he could not take part in the game .

由于重感冒,他无法参加比赛。

She is poor , but she looks happy .

她很穷,但她看起来很幸福。

He worked hard , so that he succeeded .

他努力工作,使他成功了。

Up to now , I have never met him .

到目前为止,我还没有见过他。

Study hard , or you will fail in the exam .

努力学习,否则你会考试不及格。

I tried to get it , but to no purpose .

我试图得到它,但毫无结果。

For the time being , I am studying french at this language school .

目前,我正在这所语言学校学习法语。

The other day , I got a call from her .

有一天,我接到她的电话。

Were I a bird , I would be there at once .

如果我是一只鸟,我就会立刻到那里。

Which do you like better , summer or winter ?

夏天和冬天你更喜欢哪一个?

If you are free , come around to see me .

如果你有空的话,就过来见我吧。

I'm to blame , not you .

我应该受到责备,而不是你。

Ken is tall , but I'm not .

肯很高,但我不是。

Run fast , otherwise you will miss the bus .

跑快点,不然你会错过公共汽车的。

He was poor for a long time , but he is well off now .

他曾长期贫穷,但现在富裕了。

May I have your name , please ?

我可以知道你的名字么 ?

No , I'm tired .

不,我累了。

No , but I play tennis .

不,但我打网球。

If the price is reasonable , I want to buy the car .

如果价格合理,我想买车。

No matter which you make , you will be satisfied with it .

无论你做什么,你都会满意的。

When it's necessary , you can come to me .

有需要的时候可以来找我。

To her disappointment , his letter didn't come .

令她失望的是,他的信没有收到。

Spell your name , please .

请拼出你的名字。

This tree is tall , but that one is even taller .

这棵树很高,但那棵更高。

In summer , we used to go swimming in the river .

夏天,我们常常去河里游泳。

Being very tired , I went to bed early .

由于很累,我很早就上床睡觉了。

Whatever you do , carry it through .

无论你做什么,都要坚持到底。

May I have the menu , please ?

请给我菜单好吗?

Apart from her , everybody answered the question .

除了她之外,所有人都回答了这个问题。

He ran and ran , but could not catch up with his dog .

他跑呀跑,却追不上他的狗。

Hey , you ! What are you doing ?

嘿,你 ! 你在干什么 ?

He didn't go , and neither did I.

他没有去,我也没有去。

Would you keep this baggage , please ?

请您保管这个行李吗?

Whenever I see this , I remember him .

每当我看到这个,我就会想起他。

Though it was raining , she went out .

尽管下着雨,她还是出去了。

As a consequence of overwork , he became ill .

由于劳累过度,他生病了。

She's not young , is she ?

她不年轻了,是吗?

On arriving at the station , she rang up her mother .

到达车站后,她给母亲打电话。

Search as we would , we could not find it .

我们尽全力寻找,却找不到它。

Prior to the meeting , they had dinner .

会议之前,他们共进晚餐。

He has no more than 1,000 dollars .

他身上的钱不超过1000美元。

In summer , eggs soon go bad .

夏天,鸡蛋很快就会变质。

Sit down again , miss curtis .

再坐下吧,柯蒂斯小姐。

Put it on one bill , please .

请把它记在一张账单上。

Your room number , please ?

请问您的房间号吗?

Where there's a will , there's a way .

只要有强大的意志,必有一条路为你开 。

When I have finished my homework , I'll go for a swim .

当我完成作业后,我会去游泳。

To tell the truth , he was rather a shy boy .

说实话,他是一个比较害羞的男孩。

He did not go out , but sat down .

他没有出去,而是坐了下来。

No , I don't have it with me .

不,我没有带它。

Owing to illness , he could not come with us .

由于生病,他不能和我们一起去。

If the telephone rings , can you answer it ?

如果电话响了,你能接听吗?

While he was studying , he fell asleep .

当他学习时,他睡着了。

I don't like it , either .

我也不喜欢它。

Strange to say , he did pass the exam after all .

说也奇怪,他终究还是通过了考试。

Leaving the room , he turned off the light .

离开房间,他关掉了灯。

I am not a bird , but I'd like to be .

我不是一只鸟,但我想成为一只鸟。

You , too , should have seen that movie .

你也应该看过那部电影。

Once you are married , you are done for .

一旦你结婚了,你就完蛋了。

And , we get each other's company to boot .

而且,我们让彼此的公司启动。

Which is larger , japan or britain ?

日本和英国哪个更大?

Seen from the moon , the earth looks like a ball .

从月球上看,地球看起来像一个球。

I'm sorry , you are not allowed to .

对不起,你不可以这样做。

He is rich , but he is unkind .

他很有钱,但他不友善。

It's a beautiful day , isn't it ?

这是美好的一天,不是吗?

I didn't feel well , but I went to work .

我感觉不舒服,但我还是去上班了。

After he had done his homework , he watched tv .

他做完作业后就看电视。

Sitting here in the sun , I still feel cold .

坐在阳光下,我还是觉得冷。

Anyway , I'm getting more experience .

无论如何,我正在获得更多的经验。

From now on , you must be responsible for what you do .

从现在开始,你必须对你所做的事负责。

Out of sight , out of mind .

眼不见,心不烦 。

In japan , we drive on the left side of the road .

在日本,我们在道路左侧行驶。

The next day , the cold was cured .

第二天,感冒就好了。

Rain or shine , I'll go .

不管刮风下雨,我都会去。

I am japanese , but you are an american .

我是日本人,但你是美国人。

Soon after , it began to rain .

不久之后,天开始下雨了。

Before I forget , I will tell you .

在我忘记之前,我会告诉你。

In 1943 , japan was at war .

1943年,日本正处于战争状态。

Traveling by boat is a lot of fun , isn't it ?

乘船旅行很有趣,不是吗?

Now that I am a teacher , I think otherwise .

现在我是一名老师,我的想法则不然。

He looked at me and said , watch out .

他看着我说,小心点。

Since he was tired , he went to bed .

由于他累了,他就去睡觉了。

You are tired , aren't you ?

你累了,不是吗?

Even though I'm tired , I'll study hard .

即使我很累,我也会努力学习。

Now , go have a good time .

现在,去玩得开心吧。

I will start , weather permitting .

如果天气允许的话我会出发。

At last , he got the car .

最后,他拿到了车。

In japan , we are paid by the month .

在日本,我们是按月付工资的。

A few minutes more , and I'll be ready .

再过几分钟,我就准备好了。

When I go on vacation , I'll rent a car .

当我去度假时,我会租一辆车。

When she awoke , the family was there .

当她醒来时,家人都在那里。

By the way , where are you from ?

顺便问一下,你是哪里人?

To start with , I want to thank you all .

首先,我要感谢大家。

One speaks english , and the other speaks japanese .

一个说英语,另一个说日语。

You've met mr. Smith already , haven't you ?

你见过先生。 史密斯已经了,不是吗?

As a rule , she is an early riser .

一般来说,她是一个早起的人。

Were I rich , I would help the poor .

如果我富有,我就会帮助穷人。

Frankly , I don't like him .

坦白说,我不喜欢他。

This problem seems to be easy on the surface , but it's really difficult .

这个问题表面上看起来很简单,但实际上很难。

Had I known it , I would have told you .

如果我知道的话,我就会告诉你了。

He said , I am not .

他说,我不是。

She is fresh from college , so she has no experience .

她刚从大学毕业,所以没有任何经验。

He is kind , and , what is still better , very honest .

他很善良,而且,更棒的是,非常诚实。

Even though he was tired , he went on with his work .

尽管很累,他还是继续工作。

The year the war ended , I was born .

战争结束那年,我出生了。

However fast you run , you won't be in time .

不管你跑得多快,你都赶不上。

When he turned up , we had been waiting for two hours .

当他出现时,我们已经等了两个小时了。

This camera is small , but very good .

这台相机虽小,但非常好。

' you talk too much ,'' he said .

“你说得太多了,”他说。

After they had finished their work , they went out .

忙完工作后,他们就出去了。

After a while , he came .

过了一会儿,他来了。

Having finished the work , he went to bed .

完成工作后,他就上床睡觉了。

At your age , you ought to know better .

在你这个年纪,应该懂得更多。

Should that happen , what will you do ?

如果发生这种情况,你会怎么做?

If you do that , you're going to subject yourself to ridicule .

如果你这样做,你就会受到嘲笑。

He seldom , if ever , goes to the movies .

他很少(如果有的话)去看电影。

Sensing danger , he ran away .

察觉到危险,他逃跑了。

Fine , thank you . And you ?

好的,谢谢。 你呢 ?

With a little more patience , you could succeed .

只要多一点耐心,您就可以成功。

As far as I know , this is the best one .

据我所知,这是最好的一个。

When I was a child , I could sleep anywhere .

当我还是个孩子的时候,我可以睡在任何地方。

Come to that , I'd like to do some shopping too .

话说回来,我也想去买点东西。

When he saw the police officer , he ran away .

当他看到警察时,他逃跑了。

I , for my part , have nothing more to say .

就我而言,我无话可说。

Let me help you , if necessary .

如果需要的话,让我来帮助你。

You couldn't solve the problem , could you ?

你无法解决这个问题,不是吗?

Which do you like better , meat or fish ?

你更喜欢吃哪一个,肉还是鱼?

On the rocks , please .

请喝加冰块的

I'm wrong , am I not ?

我错了,不是吗?

The boy was absent from school yesterday , because of illness .

这个男孩昨天因病缺席了学校。

Suddenly , it began to rain .

突然,天开始下雨了。

I got up early , so that I could catch the first train .

我起得很早,这样我就可以赶上首班火车。

No , I'm not sleepy .

不,我不困。

I often fell , but I never gave up .

我经常跌倒,但我从未放弃。

If you try at all , you should try your best .

如果你想尝试,你应该尽力而为。

Long , long ago , there lived an old man in a village .

很久很久以前,在一个村庄里住着一位老人。

She gave a look as much as to say ,'' get out'' .

她的眼神像是在说:“滚出去”。

Before the exam , he began to study in earnest .

考试前,他开始认真学习。

He is a little slow , but otherwise he is a good student .

他有点慢,但除此之外他是个好学生。

I'm sorry , but I can't hear you well .

抱歉,我听不清楚。

Every time I saw him , I found him to be taller .

每次见到他,我都发现他长高了。

What would you do , if you should be taken ill ?

如果您生病了,您会怎么做?

In any case , it's wrong to break a promise .

无论如何,食言都是错误的。

Mainly , what he said is right .

主要是他说的是对的。

Sadly , his dream didn't come true .

遗憾的是,他的梦想没有实现。

Hold your breath , please .

屏住呼吸,请 。

He was ill , so he couldn't come .

他病了,所以不能来。

When I heard it , I was dumbfounded .

我一听,傻眼了。

Now that I notice it , I have nowhere to run .

现在我发现了,我已经无处可逃了。

He is not coming , according to her .

据她说,他不会来了。

It took a long , long time .

花了很长很长的时间。

Well , you have only to ask for his help .

好吧,你只需请求他的帮助即可。

He often mistakes the time , and is late for his appointments .

他经常弄错时间,约会迟到。

You didn't come to school yesterday , did you ?

你昨天没有来学校,是吗?

Just a moment , please .

请稍等片刻 。

At that time , I was still awake .

那时,我还醒着。

No music , no life .

生命中不可缺少音乐 。

We will start tomorrow , weather permitting .

如果天气允许的话,我们明天就出发。

To tell the truth , I felt lonely .

说实话,我感到很孤独。

He is fresh from college , so he has no experience .

他刚从大学毕业,所以没有任何经验。

In spite of the rain , I went out .

尽管下着雨,我还是出去了。

When I was a child , I would often call on him on sunday .

当我还是个孩子的时候,我经常在周日去看他。

He is , if anything , better today .

如果说有什么不同的话,那就是他今天更好了。

All at once , I heard a scream .

突然,我听到一声尖叫。

If you do it at all , do it well .

如果你要做的话,就一定要做好。

With the car stolen , there was nothing for it but to walk .

车被偷了,没有办法,只能步行。

Whenever he comes , he scolds us .

他一来就骂我们。

I am a teacher , too .

我也是一名老师。

Order , please .

请订购。

On sunday , I go to church .

星期天,我去教堂。

Let me think it over , and I'll let you know later .

让我考虑一下,稍后我会告诉你。

At the same time , he began to run .

与此同时,他开始奔跑。

The job is interesting , and then again , the pay is good .

这份工作很有趣,而且薪水也不错。

Strange to say , he did pass the exam after all .

说也奇怪,他终究还是通过了考试。

Come what may , I shall never change my mind .

无论发生什么,我都不会改变主意。

You are a schoolteacher , aren't you ?

你是一名教师,不是吗?

By the way , do you play the violin ?

顺便问一下,你拉小提琴吗?

As is often the case with him , he was late .

正如他经常遇到的情况一样,他迟到了。

He worked hard , until he fell ill .

他努力工作,直到生病为止。

Do you think we'll make it to the airport in time , paul ?

保罗,你认为我们能及时到达机场吗?

An eye for an eye , a tooth for a tooth .

以眼还眼,以牙还牙。

He has got well , so that he can work now .

他已经康复了,现在可以工作了。

Though I was tired , I did my best .

虽然很累,但我尽力了。

I love music , too .

我也喜欢音乐。

Aha , you did it , didn't you ?

啊哈,你做到了,不是吗?

Make love , not war .

做爱,而不是战争。

To tell the truth , he is not a human being .

说实话,他不是人。

Other than that , I've been doing well .

除此之外,我一直表现得很好。

Even with his glasses , he doesn't see very well .

即使戴着眼镜,他的视力也不是很好。

Bill will win , won't he ?

比尔会赢,不是吗?

As soon as we got to the lake , we started swimming .

一到湖边,我们就开始游泳。

There are few , if any , mistakes .

错误即使有,也很少。

When I was young , I was living from hand to mouth .

当我年轻的时候,我过着勉强糊口的生活。

Your father works for a bank , doesn't he ?

你父亲在银行工作,不是吗?

Whether we succeed or not , we have to do our best .

无论成功与否,我们都必须尽力而为。

Every time I call on you , you're out .

每次我打电话给你,你都出去了。

Having finished it , he went to bed .

做完后,他就上床睡觉了。

When he got to the station , the train had already left .

当他到达车站时,火车已经开走了。

Please , tell me .

请告诉我 。

Keiko is kind , isn't she ?

惠子很善良,不是吗?

I do beseech you , hear me through .

我恳求你听我说完。

Mr yamada , you are wanted on the phone .

山田先生,有人打电话找你。

When he was young , he had an arrogant air .

年轻的时候,他就有一股傲气。

If I were you , I wouldn't do so .

如果我是你,我就不会这样做。

He sometimes eats lunch there , too .

他有时也在那里吃午餐。

The picture you are looking at costs 100,000 yen .

你正在看的这幅画价值10万日元。

To her delight , she got through the examination .

令她高兴的是,她通过了考试。

To make a long story short , we married .

长话短说,我们结婚了。

Hurry up , or we'll be late .

快点,不然我们就要迟到了。

If it rains tomorrow , we will go there by car .

如果明天下雨,我们就坐车去那儿。

Among his novels , I like this best .

他的小说里,我最喜欢这部。

Wouldn't you like to come with us , too ?

你不想也跟我们一起去吗?

This is true of you , too .

这对你来说也是如此。

She speaks english , and french as well .

她会说英语,也会说法语。

So , when are you going to break down and buy a house ?

那么,你什么时候才会崩溃并买房呢?

When spring comes , it gets warms .

春天一到,天气就变暖了。

No , I will go by bus .

不,我要坐公共汽车去。

The meeting , in short , was a waste of time .

简而言之,这次会议是浪费时间。

But , that thing is said to no one .

只是,那件事没有对任何人说。

No , she didn't .

不,她没有。

When I was young , I would often watch baseball .

当我年轻的时候,我经常看棒球。

Serve the coffee , please .

请上咖啡。

Because of the bad weather , he couldn't come .

由于天气不好,他不能来。

While reading a book , I fell asleep .

看着书,我就睡着了。

I'd like you to meet my brother , tom .

我想让你见见我的兄弟汤姆。

You ran into him earlier , didn't you ?

你之前就遇到过他,不是吗?

That could be true , but I don't really think so .

这可能是真的,但我真的不这么认为。

You look after the children , tom .

你照顾孩子们,汤姆。

He looked around , but he saw no one .

他环顾四周,但没有看到任何人。

I really look up to my english teacher , mr taniguchi .

我真的很尊敬我的英语老师谷口先生。

In haste , he left the door open .

他匆匆忙忙地把门打开了。

You must give up smoking , as it is unhealthy .

你必须戒烟,因为它不健康。

You like english , don't you ?

你喜欢英语,不是吗?

He's only a boy , but he is very thoughtful .

他只是一个男孩,但他很有思想。

At all costs , I want to live in america .

不惜一切代价,我想住在美国。

At last , the bus company gave in .

最后,巴士公司屈服了。

As a boy , I used to swim in the pond .

当我还是个男孩的时候,我经常在池塘里游泳。

While in japan , she bought the camera .

在日本期间,她买了相机。

No , that's all .

不,就这么样而已 。

Come to think of it , he is wrong .

现在想来,他错了。

If you are to succeed in life , work harder .

如果你想在生活中取得成功,就必须更加努力地工作。

I tried it again , only to fail .

我又尝试了一次,但还是失败了。

He is , so far as I know , a good guy .

据我所知,他是一个好人。

Get up early , or you'll be late .

早点起床,不然就要迟到了。

You always talk back to me , don't you ?

你总是跟我顶嘴,不是吗?

The more you learn , the more you want to .

你学得越多,你就越想学。

When angry , count to ten .

生气时,数到十。

I know how you feel , but it's over .

我知道你的感受,但一切都结束了。

In those days , I was still a student .

那时候,我还是个学生。

Girl as she is , she is brave .

尽管她是个女孩,但她很勇敢。

That's cheap , isn't it ?

那很便宜,不是吗?

Hold up your head , and look at me .

抬起你的头,看着我。

Hurry up , otherwise you'll be late for lunch .

快点,不然你吃午饭就要迟到了。

My shoes are old , but his are new .

我的鞋子是旧的,但他的鞋子是新的。

Bring me today's paper , please .

请给我今天的报纸。

A shave , please .

请刮胡子。

Seeing that you're not surprised , I think you must have known .

看你不惊讶的样子,我想你一定是知道的。

She can't speak english , much less french .

她不会说英语,更不用说法语了。

No , I'm afraid not .

不,恐怕不是。

In this village , they lived a happy life .

在这个村子里,他们过着幸福的生活。

I ought to go there , but I won't .

我应该去那里,但我不会。

You can't speak french , can you ?

你不会说法语,是吗?

Shhh , she'll hear you !

嘘,她会听到你的!

No , I haven't written it yet .

不,我还没写呢。

As I got the train this morning , I met an old friend of mine .

今天早上我上火车时,遇到了我的一位老朋友。

If there is any left , give me some .

如果还有剩下的,给我一些。

It is very hot in this room , isn't it ?

这个房间里很热,不是吗?

If that is true , then he is not responsible for the accident .

如果情况属实,那么他对这次事故不负有责任。

On arriving at the station , I called a friend of mine .

到达车站后,我给我的一个朋友打电话。

To tell you the truth , I don't care for america .

说实话,我不喜欢美国。

After the storm , the sea was calm .

暴风雨过后,海面一片平静。

With the help of doctors , she got over her illness .

在医生的帮助下,她的病痊愈了。

Excuse me , could you say that again more slowly ?

打扰一下,您能慢点再说一遍吗?

Masao won't come here , will he ?

正雄不会来这里吧?

Whoever comes , don't open the door .

无论谁来,都不要开门。

On hearing the news , she turned pale .

听到这个消息,她脸色惨白。

Child as she was , she was brave .

尽管她还是个孩子,但她很勇敢。

You don't like chocolate , do you ?

你不喜欢巧克力,是吗?

My family consists of my father , mother , and sister .

我的家庭由我的父亲、母亲和妹妹组成。

I have a stomachache , doctor .

我胃痛,医生。

Seen from the plane , the islands were very pretty .

从飞机上看,这些岛屿非常漂亮。

As far as this matter is concerned , I am satisfied .

就这件事而言,我很满意。

As soon as he took the medicine , his fever went down .

他一服药,烧就退了。

Men , dogs , fish , and birds are all animals .

人、狗、鱼、鸟,皆是动物。

Last year , my brother was late for school every day .

去年,我弟弟每天上学都迟到。

Could you write it down , please ?

请你写下来好吗?

A cup of tea , please .

请喝杯茶。

Now , let's begin our job .

现在,让我们开始我们的工作吧。

You must , above all , be faithful to your friends .

最重要的是,你必须对你的朋友忠诚。

What is necessary is just to read the book , when free .

所需要的只是在有空的时候读一本书。

No , thank you . I'm just looking .

不,谢谢 。 我只是随便看看 。

Now and then , we go to london on business .

我们偶尔去伦敦出差。

Every time I see him , he is smiling .

每次我看到他,他都在微笑。

By the way , have you done your homework ?

顺便问一下,你的作业做完了吗?

I read about the singer in a magazine , too .

我也在一本杂志上读到过有关这位歌手的信息。

Sit down , please .

请坐下 。

I'm not going , and that's that .

我不去,就这样。

According to the tv , it will be fine today .

据电视报道,今天天气晴朗。

Work while you work , play while you play .

工作时工作,玩时玩。

Left alone , he began to read a book .

留下他一个人,他开始看书。

While I was going to school , I was caught in a shower .

当我去上学的时候,我淋了一场雨。

I'm tired , but I'm going anyway .

我很累,但我还是要去。

You are tall , but he is still taller .

你很高,但他还更高。

If it rains tomorrow , I will stay at home .

如果明天下雨,我就呆在家里。

For choice , I'll take this one .

就选择而言,我选这个。

If I hadn't had his help , I would be dead .

如果没有他的帮助,我就死定了。

If it is worth doing , do it well .

如果值得做,就做好。

I mean , I was spellbound the whole time .

我的意思是,我一直都着迷。

Whenever I call , he is out .

每当我打电话时,他都出去了。

No , you won't .

不,你不会。

As far as I am concerned , I am not against your opinion .

就我而言,我并不反对你的意见。

In the near future , we may have a big earthquake in japan .

在不久的将来,日本可能会发生大地震。

Double , please .

请加倍。

No , I went out .

不,我出去了。

Don't forget to post the letter , please .

请别忘记寄出这封信。

Hurry up , or you will miss the train .

快点,不然你会错过火车的。

As yet , everything has been going well .

到目前为止,一切都很顺利。

It's not what you say , but what you do that counts .

重要的不是你说什么,而是你做了什么。

There's nothing to do , so I may as well go to bed .

没什么可做的,我还是去睡觉吧。

If you follow my advice , you will have no trouble .

如果你听从我的建议,你就不会有麻烦了。

By the way , how many kids are going ?

顺便问一下,有多少孩子要去?

Thanks to your help , I have succeeded .

感谢你的帮助,我成功了。

Yes , I think you ought to go .

是的,我想你应该走了。

No , I changed it .

不,我改了。

He's always on the go , from morning to night .

他总是在忙碌,从早到晚。

Recently , many traffic accidents have occurred on that road .

近期,该路段发生多起交通事故。

First of all , may I have your name , please ?

首先,请问您的名字吗?

You always talk back to me , don't you ?

你总是跟我顶嘴,不是吗?

Could you change these for me , please ?

请你帮我改变这些好吗?

Good morning , everybody .

大家早上好 。

Today , we're going to have a good time !

今天,我们要玩得很开心!

Who is younger , he or I ?

他和我谁更年轻?

If I have to wait 30 minutes , I'll order later .

如果我要等30分钟,我会稍后点。

Talking of foreign languages , can you speak french ?

说到外语,你会说法语吗?

Cold this morning , isn't it ?

今天早上很冷吧?

You know , I had a lot of fun .

你知道,我玩得很开心。

When I woke up this morning , the rain had turned into snow .

今天早上我醒来时,雨已经变成雪了。

It's all right to drink , but drink in moderation .

喝酒是可以的,但是要适量。

Dinner is ready , father .

晚饭准备好了,爸爸。

Mr crouch , what do you do ?

克劳奇先生,你是做什么的?

You are satisfied with your life , aren't you ?

你对自己的生活很满意,不是吗?

We shall leave tomorrow morning , weather permitting .

如果天气允许的话我们明天早上就出发。

No , it cannot be true .

不,这不可能是真的。

Will you phone me later , please ?

请稍后给我打电话好吗?

What do you mean , why don't I ever say it ?

你什么意思,为什么我从来不说?

The doctor said to me ,'' don't eat too much .''

医生对我说:“不要吃太多。”

He could pass the examination , could not he ?

他可以通过考试,不是吗?

The more , the merrier .

多多益善 。

The more , the merrier .

多多益善 。

Hold the line , please .

请稍等 。

There are many books , aren't there ?

有很多书,不是吗?

In the absence of her mother , she looks after her sister .

在母亲不在的情况下,她照顾妹妹。

As she wanted to ask a question , she raised her hand .

正当她想问问题的时候,她举起了手。

It was a nice party . You should have come , too .

这是一个愉快的聚会。 你也应该来的。

If you want this pen , I will lend it to you .

如果你想要这支笔,我就借给你。

Turn back , please .

请回头。

This is a weak tea , isn't it ?

这是淡茶,不是吗?

Move your car , please .

请移开你的车。

She likes jazz , and I do , too .

她喜欢爵士乐,我也喜欢。

As soon as I went out , it began to rain .

我一出门,就下雨了。

Pass me the salt , will you ?

把盐递给我,好吗?

I'm sorry , I can't help you .

抱歉,我帮不了你。

If the weather is good , I'll go out tomorrow .

如果天气好的话,我明天就出去。

Good night , sleep tight .

晚安好好睡 。

I like walking , especially in the morning .

我喜欢散步,尤其是早上。

Now , what do you think ?

现在,你觉得怎么样?

All right , I will do it again .

好吧,我会再做一次。

I am learning her name still , too .

我还在学习她的名字。

What would you do , if you lost your job ?

如果你失业了,你会做什么?

Sam , don't !

萨姆,别这样!

If you come across my book , will you send it to me ?

如果你看到我的书,可以寄给我吗?

Though it is expensive , we'll go by air .

虽然很贵,但我们还是坐飞机去。

Check , please .

请检查 。

Well , I just remembered .

嗯,我刚刚想起来了。

In fact , you are quite right .

事实上,你说得很对。

It was a dark night , with no moon .

那是一个漆黑的夜晚,没有月亮。

Sorry , but you're in the wrong here .

抱歉,你错了。

Sorry , I've got to go .

抱歉,我得走了。

I like english , too .

我也喜欢英语。

The sooner , the better .

越早越好。

At last , he found out how to make it .

最后,他找到了制作方法。

To my surprise , he has failed .

令我惊讶的是,他失败了。

Name and address , please .

请提供姓名和地址。

She is not only kind , but also honest .

她不仅善良,而且诚实。

Well , here we are !

好吧,我们到了!

Walk quietly , can't you ?

安静地走,可以吗?

Seen from the plane , the island looks very beautiful .

从飞机上看,这个岛看起来非常美丽。

My mother being ill , I stayed home from school .

我妈妈生病了,我没去学校。

Oh , don't worry about that .

哦,别担心这个。

When young , she was very popular .

年轻时,她很受欢迎。

Let's talk the night away tonight , shall we ?

今晚我们一起聊一聊吧,好吗?

After a while , the children settled down .

过了一会儿,孩子们安定下来。

In those days , I used to get up at six every morning .

那些日子里,我每天早上六点起床。

Though she was tired , she kept on working .

尽管很累,她还是继续工作。

In this winter , it seems that it gets very cold .

这个冬天,似乎变得很冷。

Between you and me , he cannot be relied upon .

在你我之间,他是不可靠的。

If he doesn't come , we won't go .

如果他不来,我们就不走。

My watch is broken , so I want a new one .

我的手表坏了,所以我想要一块新的。

Sure , but don't take your time .

当然可以,但别花时间。

Oh , but this is great .

哦,但这太棒了。

The less men think , the more they talk .

男人想得越少,他们说得就越多。

If you were in my place , what would you do ?

如果你处在我的位置,你会怎么做?

He is a good violinist , isn't he ?

他是一位优秀的小提琴家,不是吗?

Now , let's turn to work .

现在,让我们开始工作吧。

Which is better , this or that ?

这个或那个哪个更好?

Feeling sleepy , I went to bed .

我感到困了,就上床睡觉了。

If it were not for this book , I couldn't study .

如果没有这本书,我就无法学习。

For the most part , I agree with what he said .

在很大程度上,我同意他的说法。

Ah , me !

啊,我!

No man is so old , but he may learn .

没有人这么老,但他可以学习。

She is not only pretty , but also bright .

她不仅漂亮,而且聪明。

Six-thirty , it's possible .

六点三十分,有可能。

In a word , I think he's a fool .

总之,我认为他是个傻瓜。

All in all , this was a nice party .

总而言之,这是一次愉快的聚会。

No , he has gone out for lunch already ?

不是,他已经出去吃午饭了吗?

I'll leave my daughter's education to you , after I'm gone .

我走后,我女儿的教育就交给你了。

Oh please , believe me .

哦,请相信我。

You can play this piano , but not at night .

你可以弹这架钢琴,但不能在晚上。

At last , I caught up with my friends .

最后,我追上了我的朋友们。

Though it was very cold , I went out .

尽管天气很冷,我还是出去了。

As I reached the station , I got off the bus .

当我到达车站时,我下了车。

If it rains tomorrow , let's stay home .

如果明天下雨,我们就呆在家里吧。

No matter what happens , I'll keep my promise .

无论发生什么,我都会遵守诺言。

If need be , I will come early tomorrow morning .

如果需要的话,我明天一早就会来。

Open your eyes , please .

请睁开眼睛。

If you change your mind , let me know .

如果您改变主意,请告诉我。

She is american , but she lives in england .

她是美国人,但她住在英国。

Hold on , please .

等一下 。

In that case , I think you should come in today .

既然如此,我想你今天就应该进来。

As soon as she got on the train , it pulled out of the station .

她一上车,火车就驶出了车站。

In other words , he doesn't want to do it .

换句话说,他不想这么做。

Much to my joy , I have passed the examination .

令我高兴的是,我通过了考试。

If he could go to the concert , he would be glad .

如果他能去听音乐会,他会很高兴。

We are but men , not gods .

我们只是人,不是神。

To my great surprise , we won !

令我惊讶的是,我们赢了!

As soon as I've finished doing that , I'll help you .

一旦我做完这件事,我就会帮助你。

Passport , please .

请出示护照。

In case anything happens , call me immediately .

万一发生什么事,请立即给我打电话。

If you eat too much , you will get fat .

如果你吃得太多,你就会发胖。

No , you may not .

不行,你不可以 。

Suddenly , he changed the subject .

突然,他改变了话题。

No , don't go yet .

不,先别走。

I'm a councillor , too .

我也是议员。

Have you visited foreign countries , say america ?

你去过外国吗,比如美国?

I'm facing that problem , myself .

我自己也面临这个问题。

You like rain , don't you ?

你喜欢下雨,不是吗?

Obviously , he's not that kind of person .

显然,他不是那样的人。

She has no children , does she ?

她没有孩子,是吗?

To do him justice , he was kind at heart .

公平地说,他心地善良。

As he was an honest man , I employed him .

由于他是一个诚实的人,我雇用了他。

Can you recommend a good camera , please ?

请问可以推荐一款好的相机吗?

The sun having set , they left off their work .

太阳落山了,他们结束了工作。

I played a match of tennis with my friend , but lost .

我和朋友打了一场网球比赛,但是输了。

She is quite pretty , but looks unhealthy .

她很漂亮,但看起来不健康。

Yes , please do .

是的,请这样做。

Lend me your dictionary , please .

请借我你的字典。

Don't cry , there's a dear .

别哭,还有亲爱的。

Suddenly , her face was pale .

突然,她脸色惨白。

Oh , would you catch the phone for me , please ?

哦,请帮我接一下电话好吗?

He is , so to speak , a walking dictionary .

可以说,他是一本活字典。

The rain just stopped , so let's leave .

雨刚停,我们出发吧。

As for me , I like this better .

对于我来说,我更喜欢这个。

He ought to pass the examination , for he is very capable .

他应该通过考试,因为他很有能力。

I am not sure , but I think I want to be a teacher .

我不确定,但我想我想当一名老师。

If you have a question , please ask me .

如果您有疑问,请问我。

He cannot walk , let alone run .

他不能走路,更不用说跑了。

After breakfast , we went out for a walk .

早餐后,我们出去散步。

In case of emergency , call the police .

如遇紧急情况,请报警。

As far as I know , he is american .

据我所知,他是美国人。

The moment she heard the news , she turned pale .

听到这个消息的那一刻,她脸色惨白。

Your daughter passed the examination , I hear .

我听说你女儿通过了考试。

Walk slowly , and I will catch up with you .

慢慢走吧,我会追上你的。

May I see a menu , please ?

我可以看一下菜单吗?

For my part , I have no objection .

就我而言,我不反对。

If I've told you once , I've told you a thousand times .

如果我告诉过你一次,我就已经告诉过你一千次了。

I want to die , but I cannot .

我想死,但我不能。

Thanks to you , I spent all my money .

多亏了你,我花光了所有的钱。

To my mind , it was his mistake .

在我看来,这是他的错误。

If you hurry up , you will be in time .

如果你快点,你就会及时赶到。

Well , you got a point there .

嗯,你说得有道理。

Oh ? I want to see him , too .

哦 ? 我也想见他。

To tell the truth , he was lonely .

说实话,他很孤独。

He is bright , but he is not honest .

他很聪明,但他并不诚实。

In that case , I'll change my mind .

既然如此,我就会改变主意。

If he had been a little more careful , he would have succeeded .

如果他再小心一点,他就成功了。

I like the singer's voice , too .

我也喜欢歌手的声音。

Tom was late for class , as is often the case .

汤姆上课迟到,这是常有的事。

As a child , he went to paris three times .

小时候,他曾三次去过巴黎。

As for me , I have no objection .

对于我来说,我没有异议。

Today , I bought ten books in all .

今天,我一共买了十本书。

May I have your name , please ?

我可以知道你的名字么 ?

Which is older , this book or that one ?

这本书和那本书哪一本更旧?

In days gone by , things were different .

在过去的日子里,情况有所不同。

When mary was a child , her family was dirt poor .

当玛丽还是个孩子的时候,她的家庭非常贫穷。

Will you go , too ?

你也去吗?

I worked hard all day , so I was very tired .

我辛苦工作了一整天,所以我很累。

If you set out early , you'll be in time for the train .

如果你出发得早,你就能及时赶上火车。

After lunch , set out for the next destination .

午餐后,出发前往下一个目的地。

At last , my turn came .

终于轮到我了。

Walk tall , son .

昂首阔步,儿子。

It being very cold , they stayed at home .

天很冷,他们呆在家里。

She doesn't get paid by the month , but by the day .

她不是按月领薪水,而是按天领薪水。

Having finished my work , I went home .

完成工作后,我回家了。

Because of illness , he was obliged to give up smoking .

因为生病,他不得不戒烟。

You will keep your word , won't you ?

你会遵守诺言的,不是吗?

Were you at home ? No , I wasn't .

你在家吗 ? 不,我不是。

Don't hang up , but hold on please .

不要挂断,但请稍等。



当你过马路时,要小心汽车。
你已经吃过午饭了,不是吗?
我稍后再给你回电话,好吗?
我出生在大阪,但在东京长大。
请检查 。
从某种意义上来说,人生不过是一场梦。
他看起来有点累,不是吗?
正如她经常遇到的情况一样,她违背了诺言。
短暂的和平之后,战争再次爆发。
好吧,我们终于完成了。
由于我迟到了,所以我坐了公共汽车。
他说不出话来,他太生气了。
他去了巴黎,在那里他第一次见到了我。
说实话,她是我的妹妹。
说实话,他们并不是夫妻。
事实上,确实如此。
请稍候。
如果你是一个男人,就应该这样做。
抱歉,我不能久留。
这本书和那本书哪一本更容易阅读?
尽管她多次尝试,但都失败了。
请您稍微走动一下好吗?
请问可以给我一份日本报纸吗?
她一到,我们就可以开始了。
如果我有足够的钱,我可以付钱给你。
无论发生什么,我都不会感到惊讶。
如果没有考试,我们的学校生活会更有趣。
从这一点来看,你是对的。
流行与否,都是对的。
不不不 !
问题是,我真的不想这么做。
在这样的时代,没有什么比狗毛更重要的了。
如果你有一百万美元你会做什么?
由于下雨,我们呆在家里。
尽管她有很多缺点,我仍然喜欢她。
突然,我想到了一个好主意。
只能说,这毕竟是不行的。
如果你处于我的位置,你会怎么做?
没错,不是吗?
我们看了看,但什么也没看到。
首先,我们必须小心我们的饮食。
走了一段路,我们来到了湖边。
抱歉,他现在出去了。
如果您有任何疑问,请告诉我。
不,我是用自己的账户做的。
简而言之,我需要钱。 请借给我吧!
老天爷啊,我一定会完成这个作业的。
请安静。
例如,你喜欢英语吗?
我的母亲年轻时非常漂亮。
拥有的越多,想要的就越多。
如果你早到两分钟,你就可以赶上公共汽车了。
如果明天下雨,我就呆在家里。
一个不错的房间,不是吗?
天气真好,不是吗?
他的英语作文几乎没有错误。
请早上叫一辆出租车。
但是,我会稳步前进。
尽管她很富有,但她并不快乐。
如果您愿意帮助我们,我们将非常高兴。
无论他走到哪里,他一定会交到朋友。
他不会来,是吗?
我可以用一下你的厕所吗?
如果我迟到了,请在我前面走。
虽然年轻,但他是一个能干的人。
晚上,我带着我的狗散步。
如果明天下雨,我们就乘公共汽车去。
如果可以的话,请跟我们一起去吧。
从凯特的角度来看,他工作太多了。
如果可能的话,我想要便宜的座位。
令我非常悲痛的是,我的父亲英年早逝。
夜幕降临了,我们回家了。
令我非常失望的是,她没有来。
在我们的公园里,我们有一个漂亮的滑梯供孩子们玩耍。
爸爸你在做什么?
他也是聋子。
据我所知,她是一个非常好的人。
既然你这么说,我觉得你是对的。
通宵工作,还是不行。
承诺是一回事,履行又是另一回事。
对于这个问题,存在三个问题。
总的来说,我认为你的计划是一个非常好的计划。
和往常一样,他上学迟到了。
我要去我的房间,我可以在那里学习。
每次看到这张照片,我都会想起我的父亲。
嗯,这是个好主意。 让我们去那儿 。
请吃肉。
我本想成功,但我没能成功。
他虽然穷,上不了大学。
说吧,指挥! 下一个城镇是什么?
我想知道他为什么要这么做?
两年后,这位歌手回来了。
无论我们愿意与否,只剩下最后一天了。
别担心,开心就好!
令我高兴的是,我的女儿通过了考试。
站起来看书吧,汤姆。
看在上天的份上,不要生气。
她也来吗?
电视已经看够了!
天气晴朗的话我就去。
从某种意义上说,你说的是真的。
她在日本期间经常去京都。
我们很穷,但我们很快乐。
他对我说,‘我们来玩接球游戏吧。’
今天,我们必须睡在户外。
您想喝哪一个,茶还是咖啡?
如果您坚持独自前往,请您单独前往。
如果你能忍受我们,那就放过我们吧。
但是,他没有遵守诺言。
可以说,那个男人是一个成年男孩。
你会选择哪一个,这个还是那个?
当我们进入房间后,我们就开始谈话。
总的来说,这个计划似乎不错。
他对我说,“别发出这样的声音。”
请移至前面。
我什么也没说,这让他很生气。
无论你走得多快,你都追不上他。
抵达京都后,他就回家了。
你必须帮助她,而且要尽快!
爱我轻柔,爱我长久。
明天好像会下雨,但我会尽力的。
如果你不快点的话,你就会错过火车的。
打扰一下,图书馆在哪里?
无论您采取哪种方式,都会花费您相同的时间。
啊? 哦,对不起 。
我试图改变她的想法,但我做不到。
尽管很累,她还是继续工作。
天气很冷,我们呆在家里。
我不会弹钢琴,但她会。
如果我的车出了什么问题,我会乘公共汽车去。
爆米花吃得越多,你想要的就越多。
嗯,我觉得慢跑很好。
如果说有什么不同的话,情况会更好一些。
现在,开始你的学习吧。
哦,有吗?
如果明天下雨,比赛将推迟。
今天早上,我没洗脸就去上学了。
在等公共汽车时,我淋了一场雨。
总而言之,你恨我,不是吗?
最后,我通过了考试。
当他独自一人的时候,他写了这封信。
好吧,我们终于到了!
多亏了他,我才能找到工作。
我,你的妈妈,会为你处理好一切。
请给我一杯水。
更糟糕的是,交通状况很糟糕。
如果没有他的帮助,我就失败了。
下雨了,但我想出去。
既然很重要,我就去处理一下。
如果你赢得一百万日元,你会做什么?
我们坐出租车去吧?
他很年轻,而且很英俊。
昨天你在家,不是吗?
如果你写了这封信,我会把它寄出去。
我可以知道你的名字么 ?
至于我,我没有什么可抱怨的。
事实上,他要去美国。
史密斯先生不会说英语,是吗?
请你收下这个好吗?
当她出现时,聚会就结束了。
是的,我已经见过很多次了。
你见过东京塔,不是吗?
不知不觉中,我已经看不到鸟儿了。
抱歉,但他现在出去了。
在巴黎逗留期间,我偶然遇见了他。
哦,我还没决定要做什么。
他一上车,车就开始动了。
请小声说话。
由于公共汽车晚点了,我打了一辆出租车。
请伸出你的舌头。
过了一会儿,他才醒悟过来。
顺便问一下,你是做什么的?
人们响应她的呼喊,跑去帮助她。
他说:“现在九点了。”
请充电。
最重要的是,不要说谎。
与你的相比,我的车很小。
约翰首先穿上外套,然后拿起帽子。
从山上我们可以看到城里的所有建筑。
妈妈,我可以去游泳吗?
早点回家吧,比尔。
你昨晚没睡好,是吗?
先来,稍后再说。
眼不见,心不烦 。
他们不在的时候,让我们照顾他们的猫。
中国也学英语。
她会很高兴见到你,不是吗?
你不必告诉我这个,傻瓜。
我们需要行动,而不是言语。
钱少,朋友少。
这是美好的一天,不是吗?
我个人是赞成这个计划的。
他为这本书支付了 1,000 日元。
现在我们已经吃饱了,我们走吧。
他敲了敲门,然后进来了。
希腊人也经常吃鱼。
我会依次见到你们。
写完这个报告,我就休息了。
人们响应她的呼喊,跑去帮助她。
挂断电话,请稍等。
跟我来吧,好吗?
你更喜欢哪一个,茶还是咖啡?
当我长大后,我想成为一名英语老师。
可以说,这是一个生死攸关的问题。
看到我,婴儿开始哭了。
如果你很忙,我会帮助你。
大家,早安 。
由于下雨,我打了一辆出租车。
你今天有点发烧,是吗?
我也是 。
快起床吧,已经很晚了。
今天是星期日,我们今天没有课。
下雨的时候,公共汽车常常迟到。
让他安静下来,好吗?
最重要的是,我想再次见到他。
总之,他太诚实了。
你也必须去市场吗?
快点,不然你会错过公共汽车的。
我们相遇的那一刻,我们就爱上了对方。
请把那里的字典递给我。
不,我不是在唱歌。
我们都可以预见到它的到来,不是吗?
我可以和迈克通话吗?
不久,月亮出来了。
做完作业后,我就看电视了。
如果可能的话,周一下午来吧。
吃完午饭,他打了网球。
在新的一年里,我们花了很多时间和家人在一起。
如果你努力学习,你就会通过考试。
最后,他们停止了工作。
玛丽在回家的路上遇到了约翰。
当我旅行时,我更喜欢乘飞机旅行。
请问您的姓名和房间号吗?
看着他,你会把他当作外国人。
事实上,他爱她。
当我能通过考试时,我会休一个长假。
警察对他们说:“停下来。”
顺便问一下,他怎么了?
如果天气允许的话我明天就出发。
我想知道,今晚你愿意和我一起去看电影吗?
当这个词发出来时,它就属于另一个人了。
如果您看到这张照片中的猫,请给我们打电话。
每当我看到她,我就会想起她的母亲。
他连读书都不会,更不用说写字了。
你不来了,是吗?
如果我处于你的情况,我也会做同样的事情。
这是你的书吗,迈克?
因为下雨,所以我没有去。
哦,你今晚要回家了!
钢琴很贵,但汽车更贵。
因为是暑假,所以我去旅行了。
快点,你就会及时赶到的。
锁上所有门后,我就上床睡觉了。
在东京逗留期间,我认识了她。
我今天也很困。
不光是你,我也有责任。
由于我累了,我就休息了。
既然如此,他就无力支付。
请坐下 。
事实上,我当时也在场。
喝杯茶,好吗?
这是事实,不是虚构的。
公共汽车来了,她就上了车。
她说她病了,这是谎言。
他会说法语,更会说英语。
哦,这是什么?
她一来,我们就开始。
如果你不想去,就不要去。
请别那么吵闹。
来来来,快点回答吧。
最重要的是,孩子需要爱。
如果没事的话我就去。
在炎热的天气里,水蒸发得很快。
我们的老师对我们说:“不要离开房间。”
当我们这样想的时候,很多问题就会出现。
他来的时候,我正在做作业。
只要你在,我就会留下来。
他会说法语,甚至还会说英语。
晚安妈妈 。
如果你用了这笔钱,你以后就得负责。
到达车站后,我会打电话给你。
他会说法语,更不用说英语了。
他上学常常迟到。
请打开门让我进去。
请给我帐单。
如果天气好的话,我会去河里游泳。
稳住你的马,年轻人。
只要不下雪,父亲就会回家。
他是一位好医生,就当今的医生而言。
趁你忘记之前,现在就做吧。
虽然我理解你所说的,但我不能同意你的观点。
你读完后,把书还给我。
但她有一个大问题。
嗯,事情并没有那么糟糕。
这是你的儿子吗,贝蒂?
三个月后,他已经习惯了小镇的生活。
如果你愿意的话,就跟我们来吧。
你哥哥结婚了,不是吗?
他一看到警察,就逃跑了。
是他做的 。 他看起来真的很像一名医生。
如果你学英语,就学彻底。
最后,他在我的劝说下屈服了。
通常,我们的英语老师布置了很多作业。
尽管他很累,他还是很早就上床睡觉了。
是的,我来了。
那时候,很少有人上大学。
这是你的帽子,不是吗?
无论您走到哪里,您都可能会发现同样的事情。
今天很热,不是吗?
当我住在巴黎时,我遇见了他。
请给我们唱首歌吧。
我出生在大阪,但在东京长大。
大学毕业后,我立即开始工作。
承诺是一回事,履行又是另一回事。
如果说有什么不同的话,那就是他很高。
工作结束了,我们就回家了。
不,我从来没有去过那里。
昨天,我让他给我拍了张照片。
他很努力,但他失败了。
如果发生事故,请向我报告。
如果我们做了这样的事,我们就应该受到惩罚。
以我自己的责任,我将继续执行这个计划。
总而言之,一切都很顺利。
她昨天没有去购物,是吗?
你住在东京,不是吗?
哦,有一颗心。
夏天,人们去海边。
你会游泳,不是吗?
最终,他没能成功。
如果不是天气不好的话,我就开始我的旅程了。
我们等了很久,但他没有出现。
爱我少一点,爱我久一点。
请喝点果汁。
你还没洗手吧?
不久,月亮开始出现。
我想你是对的,简。
工作完成了,他似乎很满意。
你好吗,汤姆?
我也这么认为 。
事故发生后不久,警察就赶到了。
拜托离我远点儿 。
我一回到家,天就下雨了。
请关掉收音机。
请给我一杯水。
早点回家吧,比尔。
金钱本身没有任何意义。
我靠福利生活,没有汽车什么的。
如果你愿意的话,你可以去,这取决于你。
你累了,我也累了。
确实,他出席了会议,但他睡着了。
尽管很累,他还是继续工作。
你可以再讲慢点吗 ?
比尔,今晚给我打电话。
这就是我前几天谈到的那个人
你是故意犯这个错误的,不是吗?
请先走吧,因为我还有事要做。
完成工作后,我出去散步。
请给我两万日元。
如果明天天气好的话,我们就去打棒球。
来到这里,你可以看到大海。
如果明天天气好的话,我们就去徒步旅行吧。
他很年轻,但经验丰富。
当你在日本开车时,记得靠左行驶。
电话坏了,田森先生。
快点,不然你就要迟到了。
他已经六十岁了,如果一天的话。
“你最好进来,”那人说。
随着时间的推移,汤姆开始爱上她了。
比赛一开始,天就下起了雨。
噢,你今天早上起得很早。
我环顾四周,但没有看到任何人。
是来这里,还是去?
我喜欢音乐,我每天都听。
请别说得太快。
有人叫他站起来,他就站起来了。
我告诉你,这太难了。
他也不来了。
请给我一杯水。
一周前我不是给了你一万日元吗?
让我看一下,好吗?
请打开灯。
除了英语之外,他还会说法语。
没有,他们都在外面。
毕竟,人生就像一场梦。
事实上,我不喜欢他。
据我所知,他是一个可靠的人。
你和肯谁更高?
说起来,他也不过是个孩子。
你会游泳,不是吗?
顺便说一下,我有件事要告诉你。
天气很热,不是吗?
回来吧,回来吧。
努力工作,你就会成功。
我用英语跟他说话,但我无法让他听懂。
当他的狗死后,他痛哭失声。
如果有必要的话我会去见他。
这本书很有趣,而且很有启发性。
至于我,我不想出去。
你再说一遍,好吗 ?
不管他说什么,都不要相信他。
无论如何,你最好去那里。
当她听到这个消息时,她很不高兴。
下雨了,我呆在家里。
如果我们错过了火车,我们就乘公共汽车去。
当谈到制作东西时,我完全无能为力。
看来他很穷。
既然很重要,我就去处理一下。
在伦敦逗留期间,我遇见了他。
过来,我给你看。
众所周知,他是一个天才。
“我是日本人,”男孩回答道。
服务员,请给我拿点水来。
换句话说,我不喜欢和他一起工作。
有其父必有其子 。
老师说,成功首先需要的是毅力。
他工作太辛苦,结果生病了。
如果你处在我的位置,你会怎么做?
最重要的是,我想要健康。
她不仅善良,而且诚实。
无论谁来,都说我不在家。
那些日子,他一个人住在房子里。
趁着空闲,她出去散步。
日本的这个地区终于迎来了春天。
他做到了,而且是当着她的面。
如果您改变主意,请告诉我。
这个故事一直流传下来,从一个人传到另一个人。
完成工作后,我出去散步。
抱歉,我不知道。
除了他,我是我们班跑得最快的。
万一我迟到了,你不用等我。
你不去,我也不去。
如果不是考试,我们会很高兴。
这本旧书价值五万日元。
汤姆做完作业就上床睡觉了。
而且,他们已经把花园拆毁了。
总之,人生苦短。
我说,“有什么我可以做的吗?”
在日本,学校于四月开学。
箱子很重,但他还是搬得动。
奇怪的是,他失败了。
请给我一些苹果酒。
昨晚回家,我又见到了她。
至于钱,那是没问题的。
肯定会下雨。
最重要的是,您必须照顾好自己。
离开这里,快点。
趁着年轻,应该多读书。
对不起,但我想这是我的座位。
你的手很轻,不是吗?
由于我病了,所以我没有去上学。
现在只剩下我们一个人了,就让我们玩得开心吧。
坦白说,你错了。
战争期间,人们经历了许多苦难。
你能得到这个吗,伙计?
当我们往下看时,我们看到了许多建筑物。
显然,明天会下雨。
她很少(如果有的话)出城。
春天来了,白天一天天变长。
一会儿热,一会儿冷。
祝你在聚会上玩得开心,约翰。
如果你问我的话,我会说她有点不寻常。
我欠他不少于五万日元。
“下次,”他说。
当我看到这张照片时,我总是想起以前的日子。
从表面上看,他们学习不努力。
英语和音乐你更喜欢哪一个?
在我看来,他是对的。
不管他说什么,都不要相信他。
他出生在英国,说的是英式英语。
当我回来时,我的车不见了。
滚出去,不然你会后悔的。
请把糖递过来。
如果这些天您不方便,请告诉我们。
在那家商店里,他们经营鱼和肉。
这虽然令人遗憾,但却是事实。
显然,这是最重要的一点。
这些动物也非常友好。
令我惊讶的是,他的声音很优美。
他们都很好,谢谢。
下次你来的时候,带上你弟弟。
请给我一张票。
既然没事,我就出去一下。
日子一天天过去。
越多越好 。
突然,他听到了奇怪的声音。
听着,你们所有人。
事实上,我对此一无所知。
孩子们,不要发出任何声音。
请别动。
如果你愿意的话,你可以和我们一起去。
如果从宇宙飞船上看,地球看起来是蓝色的。
说是一回事,做又是另一回事。
打扰一下,你有时间吗?
尽管他感冒了,他还是去上班了。
小女孩哭喊着寻找妈妈。
如果你是个好女孩,你就会得到糖果。
你去上学,不是吗?
事实上,她很不可靠。
请帮帮忙。
不,不要太多。
不着急。 如果你愿意的话,在你自己的时间。
你喜欢棒球吗,宾?
哦,“这是个好主意,”她说。
事实上,我是醒着的。
如果你想在生活中取得成功,你就必须努力工作。
终于,我找到了他的家。
是的,我非常喜欢它 。
它看起来像雪,不是吗?
很高兴你能来到这里,isao。
我想出国留学,即使我的父母反对。
因为我感冒了,所以我呆在家里。
好吧,让我们尝试一下。
越危险,越荣耀。
我想你一定会听到这个消息吧?
经过几次延误,飞机终于起飞了。
如果你见到她,请代我向她问好。
既然你对不起了,我就原谅你。
这些天我越来越健忘,但是你能做什么呢?
吃完饭,他又开始走路。
不,我不这么认为。
是的,我知道 。
史密斯先生说,“我出生在纽约。”
由于交通堵塞,我们开会迟到了。
“安静点,米,”妈妈说。
说实话,我不想跟你一起去。
那时,我妈妈比我现在年轻。
当他只剩下一个人的时候,他打开了信。
你已经完成作业了,不是吗?
我们来打扫花园吧?
天气炎热时,一定要多喝水。
尽管风雨交加,他还是出去了。
我迟到了,不是吗?
有其父必有其子 。
请出示您的护照。
由于大雪,火车晚点了10分钟。
请把黄油递给我好吗?
然而,我没有钱。
所以你放弃了,对吗?
请稍等 。
终于,开始下雨了。
如果有人来,请告诉他我出去了。
当他遇到困难时,他向父母寻求帮助。
好吧,你只需请求他的帮助即可。
你好,汤姆。
到明天,雪已经下了一个星期了。
你看,他是一名优秀的棒球运动员。
他不是朋友,而是熟人。
当我听到这个消息时,我哭了。
他补充说我也应该来参加聚会。
他犯了一个错误,正如他经常做的那样。
考虑到一切,他买了这辆车。
我的父亲很忙,没有时间看书。
一个错误,你就是一个失败者。
接听电话好吗?
今天很冷,不是吗?
他按照要求来得很早。
尽管我很累,我还是继续工作。
那些日子,他一个人住在房子里。
现在,请不要那么生气。
现在记住,你绝对不能在她的车里抽烟。
每次读这本小说,我都觉得很有趣。
当我们进入房间时,他站了起来。
当你正在谈论这件事的时候,请给我煮点咖啡。
说到政治,我一无所知。
请来牛肉。
加油,一切都会好起来的。
你该去学校了,不是吗?
我想给这个买保险 。
先到先得。
就在这时,我听到电话铃响了。
如果他努力,他就会成功。
十比一,他一定会成功。
假设战争爆发,你会怎么做?
抱歉,您一定输入了错误的号码。
嗨,比尔。 你好吗 ?
天气突然变冷了不是吗?
我走了一整天,我都沉浸在其中。
你不去,我也不去。
任何书都可以,只要它有趣。
如果你很忙,我会帮助你。
请两位大人。
无论如何,我明天会给你打电话。
他是一个寡言少语的人,但他总是信守诺言。
在这种情况下,我认为他是正确的。
孩子们,在图书馆里保持安静。
请把你的书借给我。
那时,她没有想到她的母亲。
嗯,你喜欢吗?
你傻,他也傻。
如果你这样对我,我就不能再说话了。
令我惊讶的是,我的钱不见了。
看,有人在呼唤你。
由于大雪,我们迟到了。
当他写英语时,他经常查阅字典。
如果您愿意来,我们将竭诚欢迎您。
汤米,你能听到我说话吗?
他虽然年轻,但经验丰富。
你骗了我,不是吗?
她很漂亮,不是吗?
请您先拿纸。
请你给我看看这张地图好吗?
雨后,街上有水坑。
将其交给机械师并修好。
不幸的是,我把作业落在家里了。
当我打开门时,我发现他睡着了。
现在学校放学了,你可以回家了。
很好,谢谢。
如果没有水,任何生物都无法生存。
至于结果,你不用担心。
从某种意义上来说,人生只是一场梦。
他很高,她也很高。
据我所知,该传闻并不属实。
给宝宝洗澡好不好?
据电视报道,明天会下雨。
我想他是玛丽的兄弟。
我们去了公园,我们在那里玩。
日本在很大程度上是一个非常适合居住的地方。
无论您选择哪一个,您都会喜欢它。
坚持住,你就能做到。
尽管很奇怪,这个故事却是真实的。
送她进来,我现在就去见她。
在某种程度上,你错了。
请稍等一下。
对了你多大 ?
对不起,我没有订这个。
他跑到学校,及时到达。
那个谣言不是真的,是吗?
由于缺钱,他失败了。
说也奇怪,他并不知道这个消息。
来吧,孩子,坐下。 坐下来休息一下。
肯会游泳,不是吗?
你应该邀请他,但你没有。
终于,我完成了这份作业。
不,你不必这样做。
起初,这很困难。
请来人打开这扇门。
下雨了,我不能出去。
快点,不然就要下雨了。
既然这是事实,我们该怎么办?
慢慢来,吉田。
他虽然年轻,却是一个有能力的人。
由于重感冒,他无法参加比赛。
她很穷,但她看起来很幸福。
他努力工作,使他成功了。
到目前为止,我还没有见过他。
努力学习,否则你会考试不及格。
我试图得到它,但毫无结果。
目前,我正在这所语言学校学习法语。
有一天,我接到她的电话。
如果我是一只鸟,我就会立刻到那里。
夏天和冬天你更喜欢哪一个?
如果你有空的话,就过来见我吧。
我应该受到责备,而不是你。
肯很高,但我不是。
跑快点,不然你会错过公共汽车的。
他曾长期贫穷,但现在富裕了。
我可以知道你的名字么 ?
不,我累了。
不,但我打网球。
如果价格合理,我想买车。
无论你做什么,你都会满意的。
有需要的时候可以来找我。
令她失望的是,他的信没有收到。
请拼出你的名字。
这棵树很高,但那棵更高。
夏天,我们常常去河里游泳。
由于很累,我很早就上床睡觉了。
无论你做什么,都要坚持到底。
请给我菜单好吗?
除了她之外,所有人都回答了这个问题。
他跑呀跑,却追不上他的狗。
嘿,你 ! 你在干什么 ?
他没有去,我也没有去。
请您保管这个行李吗?
每当我看到这个,我就会想起他。
尽管下着雨,她还是出去了。
由于劳累过度,他生病了。
她不年轻了,是吗?
到达车站后,她给母亲打电话。
我们尽全力寻找,却找不到它。
会议之前,他们共进晚餐。
他身上的钱不超过1000美元。
夏天,鸡蛋很快就会变质。
再坐下吧,柯蒂斯小姐。
请把它记在一张账单上。
请问您的房间号吗?
只要有强大的意志,必有一条路为你开 。
当我完成作业后,我会去游泳。
说实话,他是一个比较害羞的男孩。
他没有出去,而是坐了下来。
不,我没有带它。
由于生病,他不能和我们一起去。
如果电话响了,你能接听吗?
当他学习时,他睡着了。
我也不喜欢它。
说也奇怪,他终究还是通过了考试。
离开房间,他关掉了灯。
我不是一只鸟,但我想成为一只鸟。
你也应该看过那部电影。
一旦你结婚了,你就完蛋了。
而且,我们让彼此的公司启动。
日本和英国哪个更大?
从月球上看,地球看起来像一个球。
对不起,你不可以这样做。
他很有钱,但他不友善。
这是美好的一天,不是吗?
我感觉不舒服,但我还是去上班了。
他做完作业后就看电视。
坐在阳光下,我还是觉得冷。
无论如何,我正在获得更多的经验。
从现在开始,你必须对你所做的事负责。
眼不见,心不烦 。
在日本,我们在道路左侧行驶。
第二天,感冒就好了。
不管刮风下雨,我都会去。
我是日本人,但你是美国人。
不久之后,天开始下雨了。
在我忘记之前,我会告诉你。
1943年,日本正处于战争状态。
乘船旅行很有趣,不是吗?
现在我是一名老师,我的想法则不然。
他看着我说,小心点。
由于他累了,他就去睡觉了。
你累了,不是吗?
即使我很累,我也会努力学习。
现在,去玩得开心吧。
如果天气允许的话我会出发。
最后,他拿到了车。
在日本,我们是按月付工资的。
再过几分钟,我就准备好了。
当我去度假时,我会租一辆车。
当她醒来时,家人都在那里。
顺便问一下,你是哪里人?
首先,我要感谢大家。
一个说英语,另一个说日语。
你见过先生。 史密斯已经了,不是吗?
一般来说,她是一个早起的人。
如果我富有,我就会帮助穷人。
坦白说,我不喜欢他。
这个问题表面上看起来很简单,但实际上很难。
如果我知道的话,我就会告诉你了。
他说,我不是。
她刚从大学毕业,所以没有任何经验。
他很善良,而且,更棒的是,非常诚实。
尽管很累,他还是继续工作。
战争结束那年,我出生了。
不管你跑得多快,你都赶不上。
当他出现时,我们已经等了两个小时了。
这台相机虽小,但非常好。
“你说得太多了,”他说。
忙完工作后,他们就出去了。
过了一会儿,他来了。
完成工作后,他就上床睡觉了。
在你这个年纪,应该懂得更多。
如果发生这种情况,你会怎么做?
如果你这样做,你就会受到嘲笑。
他很少(如果有的话)去看电影。
察觉到危险,他逃跑了。
好的,谢谢。 你呢 ?
只要多一点耐心,您就可以成功。
据我所知,这是最好的一个。
当我还是个孩子的时候,我可以睡在任何地方。
话说回来,我也想去买点东西。
当他看到警察时,他逃跑了。
就我而言,我无话可说。
如果需要的话,让我来帮助你。
你无法解决这个问题,不是吗?
你更喜欢吃哪一个,肉还是鱼?
请喝加冰块的
我错了,不是吗?
这个男孩昨天因病缺席了学校。
突然,天开始下雨了。
我起得很早,这样我就可以赶上首班火车。
不,我不困。
我经常跌倒,但我从未放弃。
如果你想尝试,你应该尽力而为。
很久很久以前,在一个村庄里住着一位老人。
她的眼神像是在说:“滚出去”。
考试前,他开始认真学习。
他有点慢,但除此之外他是个好学生。
抱歉,我听不清楚。
每次见到他,我都发现他长高了。
如果您生病了,您会怎么做?
无论如何,食言都是错误的。
主要是他说的是对的。
遗憾的是,他的梦想没有实现。
屏住呼吸,请 。
他病了,所以不能来。
我一听,傻眼了。
现在我发现了,我已经无处可逃了。
据她说,他不会来了。
花了很长很长的时间。
好吧,你只需请求他的帮助即可。
他经常弄错时间,约会迟到。
你昨天没有来学校,是吗?
请稍等片刻 。
那时,我还醒着。
生命中不可缺少音乐 。
如果天气允许的话,我们明天就出发。
说实话,我感到很孤独。
他刚从大学毕业,所以没有任何经验。
尽管下着雨,我还是出去了。
当我还是个孩子的时候,我经常在周日去看他。
如果说有什么不同的话,那就是他今天更好了。
突然,我听到一声尖叫。
如果你要做的话,就一定要做好。
车被偷了,没有办法,只能步行。
他一来就骂我们。
我也是一名老师。
请订购。
星期天,我去教堂。
让我考虑一下,稍后我会告诉你。
与此同时,他开始奔跑。
这份工作很有趣,而且薪水也不错。
说也奇怪,他终究还是通过了考试。
无论发生什么,我都不会改变主意。
你是一名教师,不是吗?
顺便问一下,你拉小提琴吗?
正如他经常遇到的情况一样,他迟到了。
他努力工作,直到生病为止。
保罗,你认为我们能及时到达机场吗?
以眼还眼,以牙还牙。
他已经康复了,现在可以工作了。
虽然很累,但我尽力了。
我也喜欢音乐。
啊哈,你做到了,不是吗?
做爱,而不是战争。
说实话,他不是人。
除此之外,我一直表现得很好。
即使戴着眼镜,他的视力也不是很好。
比尔会赢,不是吗?
一到湖边,我们就开始游泳。
错误即使有,也很少。
当我年轻的时候,我过着勉强糊口的生活。
你父亲在银行工作,不是吗?
无论成功与否,我们都必须尽力而为。
每次我打电话给你,你都出去了。
做完后,他就上床睡觉了。
当他到达车站时,火车已经开走了。
请告诉我 。
惠子很善良,不是吗?
我恳求你听我说完。
山田先生,有人打电话找你。
年轻的时候,他就有一股傲气。
如果我是你,我就不会这样做。
他有时也在那里吃午餐。
你正在看的这幅画价值10万日元。
令她高兴的是,她通过了考试。
长话短说,我们结婚了。
快点,不然我们就要迟到了。
如果明天下雨,我们就坐车去那儿。
他的小说里,我最喜欢这部。
你不想也跟我们一起去吗?
这对你来说也是如此。
她会说英语,也会说法语。
那么,你什么时候才会崩溃并买房呢?
春天一到,天气就变暖了。
不,我要坐公共汽车去。
简而言之,这次会议是浪费时间。
只是,那件事没有对任何人说。
不,她没有。
当我年轻的时候,我经常看棒球。
请上咖啡。
由于天气不好,他不能来。
看着书,我就睡着了。
我想让你见见我的兄弟汤姆。
你之前就遇到过他,不是吗?
这可能是真的,但我真的不这么认为。
你照顾孩子们,汤姆。
他环顾四周,但没有看到任何人。
我真的很尊敬我的英语老师谷口先生。
他匆匆忙忙地把门打开了。
你必须戒烟,因为它不健康。
你喜欢英语,不是吗?
他只是一个男孩,但他很有思想。
不惜一切代价,我想住在美国。
最后,巴士公司屈服了。
当我还是个男孩的时候,我经常在池塘里游泳。
在日本期间,她买了相机。
不,就这么样而已 。
现在想来,他错了。
如果你想在生活中取得成功,就必须更加努力地工作。
我又尝试了一次,但还是失败了。
据我所知,他是一个好人。
早点起床,不然就要迟到了。
你总是跟我顶嘴,不是吗?
你学得越多,你就越想学。
生气时,数到十。
我知道你的感受,但一切都结束了。
那时候,我还是个学生。
尽管她是个女孩,但她很勇敢。
那很便宜,不是吗?
抬起你的头,看着我。
快点,不然你吃午饭就要迟到了。
我的鞋子是旧的,但他的鞋子是新的。
请给我今天的报纸。
请刮胡子。
看你不惊讶的样子,我想你一定是知道的。
她不会说英语,更不用说法语了。
不,恐怕不是。
在这个村子里,他们过着幸福的生活。
我应该去那里,但我不会。
你不会说法语,是吗?
嘘,她会听到你的!
不,我还没写呢。
今天早上我上火车时,遇到了我的一位老朋友。
如果还有剩下的,给我一些。
这个房间里很热,不是吗?
如果情况属实,那么他对这次事故不负有责任。
到达车站后,我给我的一个朋友打电话。
说实话,我不喜欢美国。
暴风雨过后,海面一片平静。
在医生的帮助下,她的病痊愈了。
打扰一下,您能慢点再说一遍吗?
正雄不会来这里吧?
无论谁来,都不要开门。
听到这个消息,她脸色惨白。
尽管她还是个孩子,但她很勇敢。
你不喜欢巧克力,是吗?
我的家庭由我的父亲、母亲和妹妹组成。
我胃痛,医生。
从飞机上看,这些岛屿非常漂亮。
就这件事而言,我很满意。
他一服药,烧就退了。
人、狗、鱼、鸟,皆是动物。
去年,我弟弟每天上学都迟到。
请你写下来好吗?
请喝杯茶。
现在,让我们开始我们的工作吧。
最重要的是,你必须对你的朋友忠诚。
所需要的只是在有空的时候读一本书。
不,谢谢 。 我只是随便看看 。
我们偶尔去伦敦出差。
每次我看到他,他都在微笑。
顺便问一下,你的作业做完了吗?
我也在一本杂志上读到过有关这位歌手的信息。
请坐下 。
我不去,就这样。
据电视报道,今天天气晴朗。
工作时工作,玩时玩。
留下他一个人,他开始看书。
当我去上学的时候,我淋了一场雨。
我很累,但我还是要去。
你很高,但他还更高。
如果明天下雨,我就呆在家里。
就选择而言,我选这个。
如果没有他的帮助,我就死定了。
如果值得做,就做好。
我的意思是,我一直都着迷。
每当我打电话时,他都出去了。
不,你不会。
就我而言,我并不反对你的意见。
在不久的将来,日本可能会发生大地震。
请加倍。
不,我出去了。
请别忘记寄出这封信。
快点,不然你会错过火车的。
到目前为止,一切都很顺利。
重要的不是你说什么,而是你做了什么。
没什么可做的,我还是去睡觉吧。
如果你听从我的建议,你就不会有麻烦了。
顺便问一下,有多少孩子要去?
感谢你的帮助,我成功了。
是的,我想你应该走了。
不,我改了。
他总是在忙碌,从早到晚。
近期,该路段发生多起交通事故。
首先,请问您的名字吗?
你总是跟我顶嘴,不是吗?
请你帮我改变这些好吗?
大家早上好 。
今天,我们要玩得很开心!
他和我谁更年轻?
如果我要等30分钟,我会稍后点。
说到外语,你会说法语吗?
今天早上很冷吧?
你知道,我玩得很开心。
今天早上我醒来时,雨已经变成雪了。
喝酒是可以的,但是要适量。
晚饭准备好了,爸爸。
克劳奇先生,你是做什么的?
你对自己的生活很满意,不是吗?
如果天气允许的话我们明天早上就出发。
不,这不可能是真的。
请稍后给我打电话好吗?
你什么意思,为什么我从来不说?
医生对我说:“不要吃太多。”
他可以通过考试,不是吗?
多多益善 。
多多益善 。
请稍等 。
有很多书,不是吗?
在母亲不在的情况下,她照顾妹妹。
正当她想问问题的时候,她举起了手。
这是一个愉快的聚会。 你也应该来的。
如果你想要这支笔,我就借给你。
请回头。
这是淡茶,不是吗?
请移开你的车。
她喜欢爵士乐,我也喜欢。
我一出门,就下雨了。
把盐递给我,好吗?
抱歉,我帮不了你。
如果天气好的话,我明天就出去。
晚安好好睡 。
我喜欢散步,尤其是早上。
现在,你觉得怎么样?
好吧,我会再做一次。
我还在学习她的名字。
如果你失业了,你会做什么?
萨姆,别这样!
如果你看到我的书,可以寄给我吗?
虽然很贵,但我们还是坐飞机去。
请检查 。
嗯,我刚刚想起来了。
事实上,你说得很对。
那是一个漆黑的夜晚,没有月亮。
抱歉,你错了。
抱歉,我得走了。
我也喜欢英语。
越早越好。
最后,他找到了制作方法。
令我惊讶的是,他失败了。
请提供姓名和地址。
她不仅善良,而且诚实。
好吧,我们到了!
安静地走,可以吗?
从飞机上看,这个岛看起来非常美丽。
我妈妈生病了,我没去学校。
哦,别担心这个。
年轻时,她很受欢迎。
今晚我们一起聊一聊吧,好吗?
过了一会儿,孩子们安定下来。
那些日子里,我每天早上六点起床。
尽管很累,她还是继续工作。
这个冬天,似乎变得很冷。
在你我之间,他是不可靠的。
如果他不来,我们就不走。
我的手表坏了,所以我想要一块新的。
当然可以,但别花时间。
哦,但这太棒了。
男人想得越少,他们说得就越多。
如果你处在我的位置,你会怎么做?
他是一位优秀的小提琴家,不是吗?
现在,让我们开始工作吧。
这个或那个哪个更好?
我感到困了,就上床睡觉了。
如果没有这本书,我就无法学习。
在很大程度上,我同意他的说法。
啊,我!
没有人这么老,但他可以学习。
她不仅漂亮,而且聪明。
六点三十分,有可能。
总之,我认为他是个傻瓜。
总而言之,这是一次愉快的聚会。
不是,他已经出去吃午饭了吗?
我走后,我女儿的教育就交给你了。
哦,请相信我。
你可以弹这架钢琴,但不能在晚上。
最后,我追上了我的朋友们。
尽管天气很冷,我还是出去了。
当我到达车站时,我下了车。
如果明天下雨,我们就呆在家里吧。
无论发生什么,我都会遵守诺言。
如果需要的话,我明天一早就会来。
请睁开眼睛。
如果您改变主意,请告诉我。
她是美国人,但她住在英国。
等一下 。
既然如此,我想你今天就应该进来。
她一上车,火车就驶出了车站。
换句话说,他不想这么做。
令我高兴的是,我通过了考试。
如果他能去听音乐会,他会很高兴。
我们只是人,不是神。
令我惊讶的是,我们赢了!
一旦我做完这件事,我就会帮助你。
请出示护照。
万一发生什么事,请立即给我打电话。
如果你吃得太多,你就会发胖。
不行,你不可以 。
突然,他改变了话题。
不,先别走。
我也是议员。
你去过外国吗,比如美国?
我自己也面临这个问题。
你喜欢下雨,不是吗?
显然,他不是那样的人。
她没有孩子,是吗?
公平地说,他心地善良。
由于他是一个诚实的人,我雇用了他。
请问可以推荐一款好的相机吗?
太阳落山了,他们结束了工作。
我和朋友打了一场网球比赛,但是输了。
她很漂亮,但看起来不健康。
是的,请这样做。
请借我你的字典。
别哭,还有亲爱的。
突然,她脸色惨白。
哦,请帮我接一下电话好吗?
可以说,他是一本活字典。
雨刚停,我们出发吧。
对于我来说,我更喜欢这个。
他应该通过考试,因为他很有能力。
我不确定,但我想我想当一名老师。
如果您有疑问,请问我。
他不能走路,更不用说跑了。
早餐后,我们出去散步。
如遇紧急情况,请报警。
据我所知,他是美国人。
听到这个消息的那一刻,她脸色惨白。
我听说你女儿通过了考试。
慢慢走吧,我会追上你的。
我可以看一下菜单吗?
就我而言,我不反对。
如果我告诉过你一次,我就已经告诉过你一千次了。
我想死,但我不能。
多亏了你,我花光了所有的钱。
在我看来,这是他的错误。
如果你快点,你就会及时赶到。
嗯,你说得有道理。
哦 ? 我也想见他。
说实话,他很孤独。
他很聪明,但他并不诚实。
既然如此,我就会改变主意。
如果他再小心一点,他就成功了。
我也喜欢歌手的声音。
汤姆上课迟到,这是常有的事。
小时候,他曾三次去过巴黎。
对于我来说,我没有异议。
今天,我一共买了十本书。
我可以知道你的名字么 ?
这本书和那本书哪一本更旧?
在过去的日子里,情况有所不同。
当玛丽还是个孩子的时候,她的家庭非常贫穷。
你也去吗?
我辛苦工作了一整天,所以我很累。
如果你出发得早,你就能及时赶上火车。
午餐后,出发前往下一个目的地。
终于轮到我了。
昂首阔步,儿子。
天很冷,他们呆在家里。
她不是按月领薪水,而是按天领薪水。
完成工作后,我回家了。
因为生病,他不得不戒烟。
你会遵守诺言的,不是吗?
你在家吗 ? 不,我不是。
不要挂断,但请稍等。