1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)





Verbs Nouns Adjectives/Adverbs Pronouns Prepositions Conjunctions
warten (Advanced search)




CORE WORDS






COMPOUND WORDS


abode {n} (obsolete: act of waiting) await {v} (transitive: to wait for) expectant {adj} (marked by expectation) hold on {v} (wait a minute) look {v} (to expect) look forward to {v} (anticipate, expect, or wait for) maintain {v} (to keep up) project {v} (make plans for; forecast) remain to be seen {v} (to be as yet unknown) service {v} (to perform maintenance) tarry {v} (linger in expectation of) wait {n} (a delay) wait {v} (delay until some event) waiter {n} (someone who waits)

5000 WORDS




L016 9 P0976 đợi warten auf



等待 P0976
คอย, รอ P0976
đợi P0976
warten auf P0976
to wait for P0976
esperar a P0976
aspettare P0976
attendre P0976



PHRASES



大家在等公车。



People are waiting for the bus .
大家 公车

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0170)



大家在月台上等候上车。



Everyone is waiting on the platform to board the train .
大家 台上 等候 上车

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0468)



我急切地盼望着回家。



I am eagerly looking forward to getting home .
急切 盼望着 回家

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1439)



请稍等。



Please wait a minute .
请稍等

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1980)



直升机听候政府的差遣。



The helicopters are awaiting assignment by the government .
直升机 听候 政府 差遣

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2814)





I was kept waiting for as long as two hours .

让我等了长达两个小时。

Please hold on a moment .

请稍等一下。

I am sorry to have kept you waiting so long .

很抱歉让您久等了。

Wait for your turn , please .

请稍候。

It is yet to be seen whether this plan will succeed or not .

这个计划能否成功还有待观察。

Have him wait a moment .

让他等一下。

We should wait here for the moment .

我们应该在这里等待片刻。

Would you please wait for a minute ?

请稍等一下好吗?

We expect a very cold winter this year .

我们预计今年的冬天会非常寒冷。

Sorry to have kept you waiting so long .

抱歉让您久等了。

She told her son to wait a minute .

她让儿子等一下。

I'm sorry I've kept you waiting so long .

很抱歉让你久等了。

He was made to wait at the station for two hours .

他被要求在车站等了两个小时。

He kept me waiting all morning .

他让我等了一上午。

Wait here for a while .

在这里稍等一下。

He may wait no longer .

他可能不会再等了。

He is anxious for her to come .

他急切地盼着她来。

It is regrettable without being able to wait over this .

未能等到这一点,实在是令人遗憾。

Hang up and wait a moment , please .

挂断电话,请稍等。

Let's wait until he wakes up .

我们等他醒来吧。

He was kept waiting for a long time .

他已经等了很长时间了。

Would you like to wait in the bar ?

您想在酒吧等候吗?

We may as well walk as wait for the next bus .

我们不妨步行或等待下一班车。

There was no choice but to sit and wait .

没办法,只能坐着等待。

What do you say to waiting five more minutes ?

你觉得再等五分钟怎么样?

I'll wait here until my medicine is ready .

我会在这里等我的药准备好。

Should I wait for her to come back ?

我该等她回来吗?

Let's wait till he comes back .

我们等他回来吧。

Let's wait here until he turns up .

我们就在这里等他出现吧。

It'll be a waste of time if we wait for them any longer .

如果我们再等他们就太浪费时间了。

You may expect me tomorrow .

你明天可能会来找我。

I'm sorry I've kept you waiting so long .

很抱歉让你久等了。

Please wait outside of the house .

请在屋外等候。

Don't keep me waiting here like this .

别让我就这样等在这里。

I could hardly wait to hear the news .

我迫不及待地想听到这个消息。

Sorry to have kept you waiting .

抱歉让您久等了。

I can't wait any longer .

我不能再等了。

Can you wait until I make up my face ?

你能等我化妆吗?

I sat waiting on a bench .

我坐在长凳上等着。

He was made to wait at the station for two hours .

他被要求在车站等了两个小时。

How long will we have to wait ?

我们还要等多久?

It will not be long before spring comes .

过不了多久,春天就会到来。

In case I am late , you don't have to wait for me .

万一我迟到了,你不用等我。

Two years is a long time to wait .

两年是一段漫长的等待时间。

They kept me waiting for an hour .

他们让我等了一个小时。

It is no use your waiting for him .

你等他是没有用的。

Everything comes to those who wait .

一切都会为那些等待的人带来。

I'll wait here till he comes back .

我会在这里等他回来。

Sleep and wait for good luck .

睡觉,等待好运。

How long do you think we'll have to wait ?

你认为我们要等多久?

I don't like to be kept waiting for a long time .

我不喜欢被人等太久。

She is anxious to visit europe .

她渴望去欧洲旅游。

He will be waiting for you when you get there .

当你到达那里时,他会等你。

Please hold the line a moment .

请稍等。

Please hold the line a moment .

请稍等。

We had a long wait for the bus .

我们等公共汽车的时间很长。

I had to wait twenty minutes for the next bus .

我不得不等二十分钟才能等下一趟公共汽车。

There's no point in waiting .

等待是没有意义的。

Have I kept you waiting ?

我让你久等了吗?

Have I kept you waiting long ?

我让你等很久了吗?

Failing the examination means waiting for another year .

考试不及格就意味着还要再等一年。

I will wait here till he comes .

我会在这里等他来。

Henry said that he couldn't wait any longer .

亨利说他不能再等了。

Would you mind waiting a moment ?

您介意稍等一下吗?

Can't you wait just ten more minutes ?

你就不能再等十分钟吗?

I can wait no longer .

我不能再等了。

Wait for a while . I'll make you some .

稍等片刻 。 我给你做一些。

Have I kept you waiting long ?

我让你等很久了吗?

Please wait till I have finished my coffee .

请等我喝完咖啡。

Hold on a minute , please .

请稍等一下。

Would you mind waiting another ten minutes ?

您介意再等十分钟吗?

Chris is very anxious to go to college .

克里斯非常渴望上大学。

I don't mind waiting for a while .

我不介意等一会儿。

Please wait for me at the station .

请在车站等我。

Tell him to wait .

告诉他等一下。

He could no longer wait and so went home .

他再也等不及了,就回家了。

He will be waiting for her .

他会等她的。

I will wait until she comes .

我会等到她来。

I can only wait .

我只能等待。

I would rather walk than wait for a bus .

我宁愿步行也不愿等公共汽车。

She can hardly wait for the summer vacation .

她已经等不及放暑假了。

We expect him to succeed .

我们期待他成功。

Please wait here for a while .

请在这里稍等一下。

Those children are waiting for their mother .

那些孩子正在等待他们的妈妈。

Please hold on a moment .

请稍等一下。

Please wait for five minutes .

请等待五分钟。

Do you like to be kept waiting ?

你喜欢一直等待吗?

It is likely that he kept me waiting on purpose .

他很可能是故意让我等的。

The man decided to wait at the station until his wife came .

该男子决定在车站等他的妻子来。

I'll wait for you .

我会等你的 。

She was impatient to leave the party .

她迫不及待地想离开聚会。

He is eager to go to the hospital .

他急于去医院。

If I have to wait 30 minutes , I'll order later .

如果我要等30分钟,我会稍后点。

I was made to wait for a long time .

我被迫等待了很长时间。

I am anxious to visit britain once again .

我渴望再次访问英国。

I would rather walk than wait for the next bus .

我宁愿步行也不愿等下一班车。

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for a long time .

很抱歉让您久等了。

I'm sorry I have kept you waiting so long .

很抱歉让您久等了。

They had a long wait for the bus .

他们等公共汽车的时间很长。

We are expecting company this evening .

今晚我们期待有人陪伴。

I was kept waiting for a long time at the hospital .

我在医院等了很长时间。

Be waiting a little .

稍等一下。

I'll be waiting for you at the usual place .

我会在老地方等你。

He made me wait for about half an hour .

他让我等了大约半个小时。

How long do I have to wait to pick up the medicine ?

我需要等多久才能取药?

I will wait for you in front of the radio station .

我在广播电台门口等你。

There was nothing that I could do but wait for him .

我什么也做不了,只能等他。

I don't mind waiting for a while .

我不介意等一会儿。

All you have to do is to wait for her reply .

你所要做的就是等待她的回复。

Don't hang up , but hold on please .

不要挂断,但请稍等。



让我等了长达两个小时。
请稍等一下。
很抱歉让您久等了。
请稍候。
这个计划能否成功还有待观察。
让他等一下。
我们应该在这里等待片刻。
请稍等一下好吗?
我们预计今年的冬天会非常寒冷。
抱歉让您久等了。
她让儿子等一下。
很抱歉让你久等了。
他被要求在车站等了两个小时。
他让我等了一上午。
在这里稍等一下。
他可能不会再等了。
他急切地盼着她来。
未能等到这一点,实在是令人遗憾。
挂断电话,请稍等。
我们等他醒来吧。
他已经等了很长时间了。
您想在酒吧等候吗?
我们不妨步行或等待下一班车。
没办法,只能坐着等待。
你觉得再等五分钟怎么样?
我会在这里等我的药准备好。
我该等她回来吗?
我们等他回来吧。
我们就在这里等他出现吧。
如果我们再等他们就太浪费时间了。
你明天可能会来找我。
很抱歉让你久等了。
请在屋外等候。
别让我就这样等在这里。
我迫不及待地想听到这个消息。
抱歉让您久等了。
我不能再等了。
你能等我化妆吗?
我坐在长凳上等着。
他被要求在车站等了两个小时。
我们还要等多久?
过不了多久,春天就会到来。
万一我迟到了,你不用等我。
两年是一段漫长的等待时间。
他们让我等了一个小时。
你等他是没有用的。
一切都会为那些等待的人带来。
我会在这里等他回来。
睡觉,等待好运。
你认为我们要等多久?
我不喜欢被人等太久。
她渴望去欧洲旅游。
当你到达那里时,他会等你。
请稍等。
请稍等。
我们等公共汽车的时间很长。
我不得不等二十分钟才能等下一趟公共汽车。
等待是没有意义的。
我让你久等了吗?
我让你等很久了吗?
考试不及格就意味着还要再等一年。
我会在这里等他来。
亨利说他不能再等了。
您介意稍等一下吗?
你就不能再等十分钟吗?
我不能再等了。
稍等片刻 。 我给你做一些。
我让你等很久了吗?
请等我喝完咖啡。
请稍等一下。
您介意再等十分钟吗?
克里斯非常渴望上大学。
我不介意等一会儿。
请在车站等我。
告诉他等一下。
他再也等不及了,就回家了。
他会等她的。
我会等到她来。
我只能等待。
我宁愿步行也不愿等公共汽车。
她已经等不及放暑假了。
我们期待他成功。
请在这里稍等一下。
那些孩子正在等待他们的妈妈。
请稍等一下。
请等待五分钟。
你喜欢一直等待吗?
他很可能是故意让我等的。
该男子决定在车站等他的妻子来。
我会等你的 。
她迫不及待地想离开聚会。
他急于去医院。
如果我要等30分钟,我会稍后点。
我被迫等待了很长时间。
我渴望再次访问英国。
我宁愿步行也不愿等下一班车。
很抱歉让您久等了。
很抱歉让您久等了。
他们等公共汽车的时间很长。
今晚我们期待有人陪伴。
我在医院等了很长时间。
稍等一下。
我会在老地方等你。
他让我等了大约半个小时。
我需要等多久才能取药?
我在广播电台门口等你。
我什么也做不了,只能等他。
我不介意等一会儿。
你所要做的就是等待她的回复。
不要挂断,但请稍等。