1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)





Verbs Nouns Adjectives/Adverbs Pronouns Prepositions Conjunctions
prendere (Advanced search)




CORE WORDS






COMPOUND WORDS



5000 WORDS












prendere qualcosa P0077 prendere in prestito, prestare P0594 prendere un appuntamento P1475 prendere in giro P1994 prendere P2383 prendere qc. alla lettera P3383




PHRASES



她跑得上气不接下气。



She is running so hard that she can hardly catch her breath .
上气不接下气

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0368)



我去图书馆借书。



I am going to the library to borrow some books .
图书馆 借书

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1378)



天气冷,小心别冻坏了。



It is cold , so be careful not to catch a cold .
天气 , 小心 冻坏

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1789)



她要搭火车。



She wants to take the train .
火车

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2240)



法官对案件酌情判决。



The judge considers the circumstances of the case before rendering a decision .
法官 案件 酌情 判决

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3414)





I have half a mind to undertake the work .

我有半点心思去承担这项工作。

Let's play catch .

我们来玩接球吧。

Don't make fun of that child .

别取笑那个孩子。

Come and have tea with me .

来和我一起喝茶吧。

Be sure to take a note of what she says .

一定要记下她说的话。

I want to catch the six o'clock train to new york .

我想赶六点钟的火车去纽约。

You may take either half of the cake .

你可以拿一半蛋糕。

I was able to catch the last train .

我能够赶上末班车。

If you had come only two minutes earlier , you could have caught the bus .

如果你早到两分钟,你就可以赶上公共汽车了。

You may take whichever you like .

你可以选择任何你喜欢的。

Which will you take , this one or that one ?

你会选择哪一个,这个还是那个?

I should have taken the money .

我应该拿钱的。

Take a bus .

乘公交车 。

Where can I catch a bus ?

我可以在哪里搭乘巴士?

I'll explain how to take this medicine .

我将解释如何服用这种药。

Could you take this , please ?

请你收下这个好吗?

You may take anything you like .

你可以拿任何你喜欢的东西。

I have a mind to undertake the work .

我有决心承担这项工作。

I couldn't get to sleep .

我无法入睡。

To look at him , you would take him of foreigner .

看着他,你会把他当作外国人。

I'd like to borrow fifty dollars from you .

我想向你借五十美元。

I am glad to hear the news .

我很高兴听到这个消息。

Mother went to town to get some bread .

妈妈进城去买面包。

Can I borrow your radio ?

我可以借一下你的收音机吗?

What transportation will we take ?

我们将乘坐什么交通工具?

I would like to borrow fifty dollars from you .

我想向你借五十美元。

I got up early the next morning to catch the first train .

第二天早上我起得很早去赶首班火车。

Why don't you come in for a cup of coffee and a chat ?

你为什么不进来喝杯咖啡聊聊呢?

I will pick him up at the station .

我会去车站接他。

Could I borrow your phone ?

我可以借你的手机吗?

You should take the number 5 bus .

你应该乘坐5路公交车。

He was doubtful about which way to take .

他犹豫着该走哪条路。

You can take either book .

你可以拿任何一本书。

Would you like to have a cup of tea ?

您想喝杯茶吗?

You may take anything you like .

你可以拿任何你喜欢的东西。

He went back to get his hat .

他回去拿帽子。

I would like to have a cup of coffee .

我想喝杯咖啡。

Look out that you don't catch cold .

小心别着凉了。

One should not make fun of others .

一个人不应该取笑别人。

May I borrow your car ?

我可以借你的车吗?

I could not make the train .

我没能赶上火车。

I couldn't get the tickets yesterday .

昨天我没能买到票。

Don't forget to pick me up tomorrow morning .

别忘了明天早上来接我。

It will be quicker to walk than to take a taxi .

步行比乘出租车更快。

Let's hurry so that we can catch the bus .

我们快点吧,这样我们就能赶上公共汽车了。

They left early to catch the first train .

他们很早就出发去赶首班火车。

May I borrow this book ?

我可以借这本书吗?

Make another appointment at the front desk .

请在前台再次预约。

Can I catch a taxi here ?

我可以在这里打车吗?

Put on your coat lest you should catch the cold .

穿上外套,以免着凉。

Wouldn't you like to get some fresh air ?

你不想呼吸新鲜空气吗?

She had the kindness to pick me up at my house .

她很友善地来我家接我。

I'm very happy that I can take care of the baby .

我很高兴我能照顾宝宝。

Please let me pick up your sister at the station .

请让我去车站接你姐姐。

Owing to a bad cold , he could not take part in the game .

由于重感冒,他无法参加比赛。

I don't want to lend or borrow .

我不想借也不想借。

We got to the station in time to catch the bus .

我们及时到达车站赶公共汽车。

Can I borrow your car ?

我可以借你的车吗?

Don't catch a cold .

别感冒了。

Please pick me up at the airport at five .

请五点到机场接我。

Don't borrow more money than you can help .

借的钱不要超过你能提供的帮助。

You can take whatever you like .

你可以拿任何你喜欢的东西。

I was in a great hurry to take the first train .

我急匆匆地赶搭首班火车。

She was surprised to hear the news .

听到这个消息她很惊讶。

Be sure to take this medicine before going to bed .

一定要在睡前服用此药。

I got up early to catch the first train .

我起得很早去赶首班火车。

We must take this matter into account as a whole .

我们必须从整体上考虑这件事。

I don't have time to take any more pupils .

我没有时间再带学生了。

Would you like to tea with us this afternoon ?

今天下午你想和我们一起喝茶吗?

I got up early , so that I could catch the first train .

我起得很早,这样我就可以赶上首班火车。

I would take this dress before that one .

我会先买这件衣服,再买那件衣服。

We happened to take the same train .

我们碰巧坐同一趟火车。

Take the first street to the right .

沿第一条街向右走。

John ran to the station so as to catch the last train .

约翰跑到车站去赶末班车。

I am going to get that sucker .

我要去抓住那个混蛋。

We were surprised to hear the news .

听到这个消息我们很惊讶。

Please explain how to take the medicine .

请解释一下如何服药。

Hurry up in order to catch the train .

快点以便赶上火车。

I make it a rule never to borrow money .

我立下规矩,决不借钱。

Can you take over driving for a while ?

你能暂时代替开车吗?

Won't you have some tea with me ?

你不和我一起喝杯茶吗?

Don't make fun of children .

不要取笑孩子。

You should make notes .

你应该做笔记。

Now is when you have to make up your mind .

现在是你必须下定决心的时候了。

How would you take these words ?

你会如何看待这些话?

I'd rather walk than take a bus .

我宁愿步行也不愿乘公共汽车。

It will be quicker to walk than to take a taxi .

步行比乘出租车更快。

He is apt to catch cold .

他很容易感冒。

I got up early in order to catch the first train .

我起得很早,为了赶首班火车。

I stood up for an old man old man to take my seat .

我站起来让一位老人让座。

He is in a hurry to catch the train .

他急着赶火车。

Don't take things so seriously .

别把事情看得太严重。

Where can I catch the bus to the tokyo station ?

在哪里可以搭乘巴士前往东京站?

Can I get you another one ?

我可以再给你一份吗?

I wonder which way to go .

我不知道该走哪条路。

May I borrow this pen ?

我可以借用这支笔吗?



我有半点心思去承担这项工作。
我们来玩接球吧。
别取笑那个孩子。
来和我一起喝茶吧。
一定要记下她说的话。
我想赶六点钟的火车去纽约。
你可以拿一半蛋糕。
我能够赶上末班车。
如果你早到两分钟,你就可以赶上公共汽车了。
你可以选择任何你喜欢的。
你会选择哪一个,这个还是那个?
我应该拿钱的。
乘公交车 。
我可以在哪里搭乘巴士?
我将解释如何服用这种药。
请你收下这个好吗?
你可以拿任何你喜欢的东西。
我有决心承担这项工作。
我无法入睡。
看着他,你会把他当作外国人。
我想向你借五十美元。
我很高兴听到这个消息。
妈妈进城去买面包。
我可以借一下你的收音机吗?
我们将乘坐什么交通工具?
我想向你借五十美元。
第二天早上我起得很早去赶首班火车。
你为什么不进来喝杯咖啡聊聊呢?
我会去车站接他。
我可以借你的手机吗?
你应该乘坐5路公交车。
他犹豫着该走哪条路。
你可以拿任何一本书。
您想喝杯茶吗?
你可以拿任何你喜欢的东西。
他回去拿帽子。
我想喝杯咖啡。
小心别着凉了。
一个人不应该取笑别人。
我可以借你的车吗?
我没能赶上火车。
昨天我没能买到票。
别忘了明天早上来接我。
步行比乘出租车更快。
我们快点吧,这样我们就能赶上公共汽车了。
他们很早就出发去赶首班火车。
我可以借这本书吗?
请在前台再次预约。
我可以在这里打车吗?
穿上外套,以免着凉。
你不想呼吸新鲜空气吗?
她很友善地来我家接我。
我很高兴我能照顾宝宝。
请让我去车站接你姐姐。
由于重感冒,他无法参加比赛。
我不想借也不想借。
我们及时到达车站赶公共汽车。
我可以借你的车吗?
别感冒了。
请五点到机场接我。
借的钱不要超过你能提供的帮助。
你可以拿任何你喜欢的东西。
我急匆匆地赶搭首班火车。
听到这个消息她很惊讶。
一定要在睡前服用此药。
我起得很早去赶首班火车。
我们必须从整体上考虑这件事。
我没有时间再带学生了。
今天下午你想和我们一起喝茶吗?
我起得很早,这样我就可以赶上首班火车。
我会先买这件衣服,再买那件衣服。
我们碰巧坐同一趟火车。
沿第一条街向右走。
约翰跑到车站去赶末班车。
我要去抓住那个混蛋。
听到这个消息我们很惊讶。
请解释一下如何服药。
快点以便赶上火车。
我立下规矩,决不借钱。
你能暂时代替开车吗?
你不和我一起喝杯茶吗?
不要取笑孩子。
你应该做笔记。
现在是你必须下定决心的时候了。
你会如何看待这些话?
我宁愿步行也不愿乘公共汽车。
步行比乘出租车更快。
他很容易感冒。
我起得很早,为了赶首班火车。
我站起来让一位老人让座。
他急着赶火车。
别把事情看得太严重。
在哪里可以搭乘巴士前往东京站?
我可以再给你一份吗?
我不知道该走哪条路。
我可以借用这支笔吗?