1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)





Verbs Nouns Adjectives/Adverbs Pronouns Prepositions Conjunctions
huy (Advanced search)




CORE WORDS






COMPOUND WORDS



5000 WORDS




L110 43 P4683 huy chương die Medaille

L110 44 P4684 huy hiệu, phù hiệu das Abzeichen

L115 42 P4922 huy hiệu das Wappen

L115 52 P4932 huyền bí mystisch





huy chương P4683 huy hiệu, phù hiệu P4684 huy hiệu P4922 huyền bí P4932








PHRASES



火车就要开了。



The train is about to leave .
火车 就要

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0069)



发生了什么事?



What happened ?
发生 什么

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0122)



叶子变黄了。



The leaves have turned yellow .
叶子 变黄

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0439)



我告诉你一件事。



Let me tell you something .
告诉 一件

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0471)



把球传给我!



Pass me the ball !
传给

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0475)



他们在传接力棒。



They are passing the relay baton .
他们 接力棒

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0476)



他是一个口舌油滑的人。



He is a smooth talker .
一个 口舌 油滑

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0579)



我给你们讲一个故事。



I'll tell you a story .
你们 一个 故事

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0598)



港口上停了很多船。



A lot of boats are moored at the port .
港口 很多

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0618)



她跳舞时的姿态很美。



Her motions when dancing are lovely .
跳舞 姿态

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0810)



我被调到了人事部门。



I was transferred to personnel department .
调到 人事部门

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0978)



他在说明自己的理论。



He is explaining his theory .
说明 自己 理论

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0980)



妈妈给我讲述书里的故事。



My mother reads me stories from the book .
妈妈 讲述 故事

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1221)



他将货物移到仓库。



He will move the goods to the warehouse .
货物 仓库

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1250)



部分航班延误了。



Some flights are delayed .
部分 航班 延误

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1332)



这是飞往美国的航班。



This is the flight to America .
这是 飞往 美国 航班

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1363)



他们采纳了我的建议。



They accepted my advice .
他们 采纳 建议

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1382)



他去邮局给家里汇款。



He is going to the post office to remit some money to his family .
邮局 给家 汇款

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1408)



他是权威的脑科专家。



He is an authority among brain specialists .
权威 脑科专家

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1455)



她的减肥方式奏效了。



Her technique for losing weight has worked .
减肥 方式 奏效

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1485)



妈妈给孩子讲童话故事。



The mother is telling fairy tales to her child .
妈妈 孩子 童话故事

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1499)



这个故事真有趣呀。



This story is really interesting .
这个 故事 有趣

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1500)



残疾并不是不幸的遭遇。



Disability does not have to be an unfortunate circumstance .
残疾 不是 不幸 遭遇

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1610)



她在测血压。



She is having her blood pressure taken .
测血压

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1628)



我搬进了学生宿舍。



I have moved into the students' dormitory .
搬进 学生宿舍

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1903)



他是这个领域的专家。



He is an expert in this area .
这个 领域 专家

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1920)



他是外科领域的专家。



He is an expert at surgery .
外科 领域 专家

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1921)



他们今天搬家。



They are moving today .
他们 今天 搬家

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2111)



他们正在搬迁。



They are moving .
他们 正在 搬迁

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2119)



妈妈把花苗挪到大花盆里。



Mom moved the flower seedling to a big flowerpot .
妈妈 花苗 挪到 花盆

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2159)



龙舟运动起源于中国。



The dragon boat sport originated in China .
龙舟 运动 起源于 中国

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2164)



我喜欢看体育专栏。



I like reading the sports column .
喜欢 体育 专栏

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2188)



请把那份文件递给我。



Please pass me that document .
份文件 递给

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2212)



她遵从医生的忠告。



She follows the doctor's advice .
遵从 医生 忠告

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2319)



帆船在茫茫大海中航行。



The boat is sailing on the boundless ocean .
帆船 茫茫大海 航行

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2335)



她获得了很多荣誉勳章。



She has received many medals of honor .
获得 很多 荣誉 勳章

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2338)



我们驾车去旅游。



We are going on a driving trip .
我们 驾车 旅遊

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2361)



我劝爸爸戒烟。



I advised my father to give up smoking .
爸爸 戒烟

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2391)



他们在聊天。



They are chatting .
他们 聊天

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2427)



他佩带着一枚徽章。



He wears a badge .
佩带着 一枚 徽章

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2468)



他想说服他们。



He is trying to persuade/convince them .
说服 他们

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2502)



她是专家,会鉴定宝石。



She is an expert . She knows how to authenticate gems .
专家 , 鑑定 宝石

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2559)



凤凰是传说中的一种动物。



The phoenix is a legendary animal .
凤凰 传说 一种 动物

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2566)



他们在一起叙家常。



They are chatting about family life together .
他们 一起 叙家常

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2591)



学校提倡穿校服。



The school requires the wearing of school uniforms .
学校 提倡 穿 校服

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2708)



她们在扯家常。



They are chatting .
她们 家常

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2725)



小艇开得很快。



The boat is going very fast .
小艇 很快

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2752)



他们参加探险队远征南极。



They are going on an expedition to explore the South Pole .
他们 参加 探险队 远征 南极

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2879)



我去了一趟柏林。



I made a trip to Berlin .
一趟 柏林

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3027)



他们的谈吐很诙谐。



They are talking humorously .
他们 谈吐 诙谐

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3059)



不要用喇叭对着我说话!



Don not speak with the megaphone aimed at me .
不要 喇叭 说话

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3076)



我们搬进了新公寓。



We have moved into the new apartment .
我们 搬进 公寓

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3105)



妈妈给孩子讲寓言故事。



The mother is telling fairy tales to her child .
妈妈 孩子 寓言故事

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3106)



夜深了,街上悄然无声。



It is late at night and the street is quiet .
夜深 , 街上 悄然无声

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3151)



我会划船。



I know how to row a boat .
我会 划船

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3198)



这条裂缝是由地壳运动形成的。



This crack has been formed by the movement of the earth is crust .
裂缝 地壳运动 形成

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3202)



我们队包揽了这个项目的奖牌。



Our team has won all the medals in this category .
我们 包揽 这个 项目 奖牌

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3372)



他怂恿他们赌博。



He eggs them on to gamble .
怂恿 他们 赌博

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3484)



老师在为孩子讲谚语故事。



The teacher is teaching the children the stories behind proverbs .
老师 孩子 谚语 故事

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3506)



端午节吃粽子是一种传统习俗。



Eating zongzi [leaf-wrapped sticky rice dumplings] during the Dragon Boat Festival is a traditional custom .
端午节 粽子 一种 传统习俗

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3521)





I haven't read any of his novels .

我没有读过他的小说。

His story seems to be strange .

他的故事似乎很奇怪。

He made much of his teacher's advice .

他很重视老师的建议。

Why not talk to her about it directly ?

为什么不直接和她谈谈呢?

Your advice is always helpful to me .

你的建议总是对我有帮助。

She advised him to use a bicycle .

她建议他骑自行车。

His story amused everyone .

他的故事把大家逗乐了。

Did you enjoy your visit ?

您访问愉快吗?

My father never gave me much advice .

我父亲从来没有给过我太多建议。

I remember hearing the story once .

我记得曾经听过这个故事。

Would you just move along a bit , please ?

请您稍微走动一下好吗?

What's up ?

这是怎么回事 ?

He told us an interesting story .

他给我们讲了一个有趣的故事。

Did you enjoy your trip ?

您的旅行愉快吗?

I gave him some helpful advice .

我给了他一些有用的建议。

I haven't read both of her novels .

她的两本小说我都没读过。

I want to catch the six o'clock train to new york .

我想赶六点钟的火车去纽约。

I have heard the story .

我听说过这个故事。

She regarded the story as a joke .

她把这个故事当作一个笑话。

I was able to catch the last train .

我能够赶上末班车。

This is an interesting story .

这是一个有趣的故事。

She began to talk to the dog .

她开始和狗说话。

May I speak with you ?

我可以和你说话吗?

It is really quite a good story .

这真是一个很好的故事。

I do not read his novels .

我不读他的小说。

He used to come here for a talk on sundays .

他过去常常每周日来这里演讲。

They advised me to go to the police station .

他们建议我去警察局。

She is chattering yet .

她还在喋喋不休。

No one believed his story .

没有人相信他的故事。

I spoke to him about it over the telephone .

我通过电话和他谈了这件事。

He told his stories in a very unusual way .

他以一种非常不寻常的方式讲述他的故事。

When does his train arrive at kyoto ?

他的火车什么时候到达京都?

Because the train did not wait for me .

因为火车没有等我。

He made up a story about the dog .

他编了一个关于狗的故事。

I remember hearing a very similar story to that .

我记得听过一个与此非常相似的故事。

Have you finished reading the novel ?

你读完小说了吗?

You had better yield to your teacher's advice .

你最好听从老师的建议。

It is one thing to promise , and another to perform .

承诺是一回事,履行又是另一回事。

The eight o'clock bus was early today .

今天八点的公共汽车很早。

It is a long story .

这是一个很长的故事。

You had better act upon his advice .

你最好按照他的建议行事。

What would happen ?

会发生什么 ?

Would you like a ride ?

您想搭车吗?

He paid no attention to my advice .

他没有理会我的建议。

I failed to persuade her .

我没能说服她。

I was charmed by her way of speaking .

我被她说话的方式迷住了。

When we entered the room , we took up our talk .

当我们进入房间后,我们就开始谈话。

He had heard some other stories .

他还听过一些其他的故事。

Move up to the front , please .

请移至前面。

Love me lithe , love me long .

爱我轻柔,爱我长久。

What happened to him ?

他发生了什么事情 ?

I told an amusing story to the children .

我给孩子们讲了一个有趣的故事。

I have a few friends to talk for a long time on the phone with .

我有几个朋友可以通过电话聊很长时间。

If you don't hurry , you'll miss the train .

如果你不快点的话,你就会错过火车的。

We passed the evening away talking with our friends .

我们和朋友聊天度过了一个晚上。

His new novel is worth reading .

他的新小说值得一读。

We talked until two in the morning .

我们一直聊到凌晨两点。

Go ahead with your story .

继续你的故事吧。

I asked bill what the weather had been like during his travel .

我问比尔旅行期间天气怎么样。

They are having a chat .

他们正在聊天。

The fact that they are talking at all .

事实上他们根本就在说话。

Tell me a true story .

告诉我一个真实的故事。

It's a lot of fun going on a trip .

旅行很有趣。

He sits up studying till late at night .

他熬夜学习直到深夜。

He told a funny story .

他讲了一个有趣的故事。

I have read the novel before .

我以前看过这本小说。

I guess there was some talk of that .

我想有人谈论过这一点。

You should follow the doctor's advice .

你应该听从医生的建议。

I am used to staying up till late at night .

我习惯熬夜到深夜。

This train is bound for tokyo .

这列火车开往东京。

I'd like to have a good talk with her .

我想和她好好谈谈。

I missed my usual train .

我错过了平常的火车。

She advised him not to eat too much .

她劝他不要吃太多。

I was late for the last train .

我赶不上末班车了。

What do you plan to major in in college ?

你打算在大学主修什么?

It's none of your business .

这不关你的事 。

May I have a talk with you ?

我可以和你谈谈吗?

I've heard this story scores of times .

这个故事我听过几十次了。

As soon as he got on the bus , it began to move .

他一上车,车就开始动了。

What did you major in at college ?

你在大学主修什么专业?

What's the matter ?

怎么了 ?

The boss of our company is always on the go .

我们公司的老板总是忙碌。

We are all convinced of his success .

我们都对他的成功深信不疑。

This story is believed to be true .

这个故事被认为是真实的。

Part of the story is true .

故事的一部分是真实的。

What's the matter ? You look pale .

怎么了 ? 你脸色苍白 。

He wrote a story just now .

他刚才写了一个故事。

I like going on trips in my car .

我喜欢开我的车去旅行。

I remember reading this novel before .

我记得以前看过这本小说。

They talked together like old friends .

他们像老朋友一样在一起聊天。

The story appears to be true .

这个故事看来是真的。

Can't you sit the story out for a while ?

你就不能先把这个故事搁置一会儿吗?

How she talks !

她怎么说话啊!

She told me an interesting story .

她给我讲了一个有趣的故事。

Please consult with your parents about the trip .

请与您的父母协商行程事宜。

We have two deliveries every day .

我们每天有两次送货。

I spent the whole day reading a novel .

我花了一整天时间读一本小说。

Don't sit up till late .

不要熬夜到很晚。

He always speaks to me when he meets me on the street .

当他在街上遇见我时,他总是和我说话。

Have a nice trip !

旅行愉快 !

We enjoy talking .

我们很享受聊天。

Dead men tell no tales .

死人不会告密 。

So the captain took care of him .

所以船长照顾了他。

May I talk to you ?

我可以跟您说几句话吗 ?

The leaves of the trees have turned red .

树上的叶子已经变红了。

May I speak to mike , please ?

我可以和迈克通话吗?

He may have missed the train .

他可能错过了火车。

Jane is talking with somebody .

简正在和某人说话。

His story was highly amusing to us .

他的故事对我们来说非常有趣。

He is the boy of whom I spoke the other day .

他就是我前几天谈到的那个男孩。

I feel like going on a trip .

我想去旅行。

He must have missed the train .

他肯定错过了火车。

After all I couldn't make heads or tails of her story .

毕竟我对她的故事一无所知。

His story moved her to tears .

他的故事让她感动得流下了眼泪。

Did you advise him to go to the police ?

你建议他去报警吗?

Your story doesn't square with the facts .

你的故事与事实不符。

By the way , what is the matter with him ?

顺便问一下,他怎么了?

Her story was not interesting .

她的故事并不有趣。

What time does the last tokyo train leave ?

东京末班车几点发车?

How long is that story ?

那个故事有多长?

He was at work till late at night .

他一直工作到深夜。

A trip to the riviera should do you good .

去里维埃拉旅行应该对你有好处。

Because it was summer vacation , I took a trip .

因为是暑假,所以我去旅行了。

Our train was an hour late because of the heavy snow .

由于大雪,我们的火车晚点了一个小时。

I need some good advice .

我需要一些好的建议。

I was encouraged by his words .

他的话让我深受鼓舞。

Her hair is turning gray .

她的头发已经花白了。

The quickest means of travel is by plane .

最快的旅行方式是乘坐飞机。

I turned to him for advice .

我向他寻求建议。

Who planned that trip ?

谁计划了那次旅行?

You should have accepted his advice .

你应该接受他的建议。

I could recite the story by heart .

我能背诵这个故事。

Money really talks in this business .

在这个行业,钱确实是万能的。

Yours is a very strange story .

你的故事很奇怪。

He saved money for the trip .

他为这次旅行存了钱。

It is no use giving her advice .

给她建议是没有用的。

His story can't be false .

他的故事不可能是假的。

It took him five years to write this novel .

他花了五年时间写这本小说。

She set off on a trip last week .

她上周出发去旅行了。

I don't feel much like talking right now .

我现在不太想说话。

Don't you move from here .

你别离开这里。

The doctor advised him to give up smoking .

医生建议他戒烟。

I have something to tell him quickly .

我有话要赶紧告诉他。

He did his best to be in time for the train .

他尽力及时赶上火车。

Can his story be true ?

他的故事是真的吗?

This is the house where the famous novelist was born .

这是著名小说家出生的房子。

We crossed the river by boat .

我们乘船过河。

I'll give you a piece of good advice .

我会给你一个好建议。

Never in my life have I heard such a terrible story !

我一生中从未听过如此可怕的故事!

Finally , he gave in to my persuasion .

最后,他在我的劝说下屈服了。

I have so much work to do that I have to put off my trip .

我有太多工作要做,所以我不得不推迟旅行。

Who are you talking with ?

你在跟谁说话 ?

This is the end of my story .

我的故事到此结束。

Have you finished reading the novel ?

你读完小说了吗?

He went on talking as though nothing had happened .

他继续说话,好像什么也没发生过一样。

His tale came home to me .

我明白了他的故事。

Forget about that right now .

现在就忘掉这个吧。

He asked me what was the matter with me .

他问我怎么了。

Many a man believes the story .

许多人相信这个故事。

I got up early the next morning to catch the first train .

第二天早上我起得很早去赶首班火车。

It is one thing to promise , and another to perform .

承诺是一回事,履行又是另一回事。

The story didn't sound true .

这个故事听起来并不真实。

It wasn't a very interesting novel .

这不是一本很有趣的小说。

They always sit up late doing their homework .

他们总是熬夜做作业。

To make a long story short , everything went fine .

总而言之,一切都很顺利。

Why don't you come in for a cup of coffee and a chat ?

你为什么不进来喝杯咖啡聊聊呢?

Tom helped me to move .

汤姆帮我搬家。

He gave a good piece of advice .

他给了一个很好的建议。

I want to have a talk with him .

我想和他谈谈。

He failed notwithstanding my advice .

尽管我的建议他还是失败了。

Is there a flight in the afternoon ?

下午有航班吗?

It happened that we were on the same bus .

碰巧我们在同一辆公共汽车上。

I'm not used to staying up late at night .

我不习惯熬夜。

She signed over the money to her daughter .

她把钱签字交给了她的女儿。

This science-fiction novel is very interesting .

这部科幻小说很有趣。

I'll speak to him at the first opportunity .

我会一有机会就和他说话。

I stayed up till late at night .

我熬夜到很晚。

You were talking in your sleep last night .

昨晚你在睡梦中说话。

He missed the last train .

他错过了末班车。

She encouraged him to write a novel .

她鼓励他写小说。

Perhaps he knows this story .

也许他知道这个故事。

His story turned out to be false .

事实证明他的故事是假的。

A man came up and spoke to me .

一个男人走过来对我说话。

This story is true .

这个故事是真实的。

It looks like the flight was delayed .

看来航班延误了。

There are a lot of legends in japan .

日本有很多传说。

There's no talking to him when he's angry .

他生气的时候没人跟他说话。

They talked to each other .

他们互相交谈。

I make it a rule not to sit up late .

我立下规矩,不熬夜。

What is the first novel that was written in japanese ?

第一部用日语写的小说是什么?

They are talking over a cup of coffee in the cafeteria .

他们正在自助餐厅一边喝咖啡一边聊天。

What do you think of the idea of making a bus trip ?

您对乘坐巴士旅行的想法有何看法?

It's been three years since I moved here .

我搬到这里已经三年了。

I'll talk to him at the earliest possible moment .

我会尽快和他谈谈。

I spoke to him in english , but I couldn't make myself understood .

我用英语跟他说话,但我无法让他听懂。

Please speak to me in english .

请用英语跟我说话。

I stayed up late last night .

我昨晚熬夜了。

Please pass me the butter .

请把黄油递给我。

What on earth is the matter ?

到底是怎么回事?

Come what may ; I won't change my mind .

不管怎样; 我不会改变主意。

She has too much chat about her .

关于她的话题太多了。

Talking in the library is not allowed .

图书馆内不允许说话。

If we should miss the train , we'll go by bus .

如果我们错过了火车,我们就乘公共汽车去。

I advised him to come back at once .

我劝他赶紧回来。

I wonder what happened to that lost child .

我想知道那个失踪的孩子怎么样了。

Can his story be true ?

他的故事是真的吗?

He took delight in talking with friends .

他很高兴与朋友交谈。

The girl talking with mayumi is my sister .

和真由美说话的女孩是我的妹妹。

This is a story written in english .

这是一个用英语写的故事。

What medicine do you recommend ?

您推荐什么药?

It has been over three years since I moved here .

我搬到这里已经三年多了。

He made up that story .

这个故事是他编的。

Who were you speaking to on the phone ?

你在电话里跟谁说话?

The story lived on , passed from person to person .

这个故事一直流传下来,从一个人传到另一个人。

I almost missed the train .

我差点错过火车。

She enjoyed talking with him .

她很喜欢和他说话。

That's my affair .

那是我的事。

I'll act on your advice .

我会按照你的建议行事。

She may have missed the train .

她可能错过了火车。

I took a trip to nikko last week .

上周我去了一趟日光。

He sat down to read a novel .

他坐下来读一本小说。

For my part I prefer to stay at home and read a novel .

就我而言,我更喜欢呆在家里看小说。

A pleasant trip to you !

祝您旅途愉快!

He proceeded to the next question .

他继续下一个问题。

You will do well to take my advice .

你最好听听我的建议。

I don't trust his story .

我不相信他的故事。

He took no notice of my advice .

他没有理会我的建议。

I'll give him a piece of advice .

我会给他一个建议。

He talks as if he were a teacher .

他说话就像一位老师一样。

Will you pass me the salt ?

你能把盐递给我吗?

I've never heard of such a strange story .

我从来没有听说过这么奇怪的故事。

Who is the author of this story ?

这个故事的作者是谁?

Man is the only animal that can talk .

人是唯一会说话的动物。

The girls began to laugh when they heard the story .

女孩们听了这个故事就笑了起来。

What's your major ?

你的专业是什么 ?

I know the whole of the story .

我知道整个故事的来龙去脉。

I want someone to talk to .

我想找个人谈谈。

Please move your car out of here .

请把你的车开出这里。

Speak kindly to others .

对别人说友善的话。

I cannot hear such a story without weeping .

听到这样的故事我不能不流泪。

I spoke to my uncle on the telephone .

我和叔叔通了电话。

This story is too complex for children .

这个故事对孩子来说太复杂了。

To say is one thing , and to do quite another .

说是一回事,做又是另一回事。

Is something wrong ?

有什么问题吗?

Who is she speaking to ?

她在跟谁说话?

Father told us a very interesting story .

父亲给我们讲了一个非常有趣的故事。

She got to the hotel late at night .

她晚上很晚才到达酒店。

The train was late this morning .

今天早上火车晚点了。

They left early to catch the first train .

他们很早就出发去赶首班火车。

His new novel will come out next month .

他的新小说将于下个月出版。

We ought to take the teacher's advice .

我们应该听取老师的建议。

What happened to him ?

他发生了什么事情 ?

Please move your bicycle out of here .

请把你的自行车移出这里。

Please go on with your story .

请继续你的故事。

She was shocked when she heard his story .

当她听到他的故事时,她感到震惊。

He is easy to talk to .

他很容易交谈。

We talked over a cup of coffee .

我们一边喝咖啡一边聊天。

His advice inclined me to change my mind .

他的建议促使我改变了主意。

We started early so as not to miss the train .

我们很早就出发了,以免错过火车。

I had to wait twenty minutes for the next bus .

我不得不等二十分钟才能等下一趟公共汽车。

I met her by chance on a train .

我在火车上偶然遇见了她。

We happened to get on the same bus .

我们碰巧上了同一辆公共汽车。

That story is household legend .

这个故事是家喻户晓的传奇。

I don't feel like talking with anyone .

我不想和任何人说话。

He will make a business trip to london next week .

下周他将去伦敦出差。

Speak gently to everyone .

对每个人说话轻柔。

I crossed the river by boat .

我乘船过河。

I would like to talk with you again .

我想再和你谈谈。

I wish I had more time to talk with her .

我希望有更多的时间与她交谈。

We stopped talking so that we could hear the music .

我们停止说话,以便能听到音乐。

That's because I don't suppose anybody will believe this story .

那是因为我认为没有人会相信这个故事。

The teacher told us a funny story .

老师给我们讲了一个有趣的故事。

Every time I read this novel , I find it very interesting .

每次读这本小说,我都觉得很有趣。

How long is the ride ?

车程需要多长时间?

It is worthwhile reading the novel .

小说值得一读。

I have enjoyed reading this novel .

我很喜欢读这本小说。

I have still to hear that story .

我还得听那个故事。

His story sounds strange .

他的故事听起来很奇怪。

Go on with your story . That is so interesting !

继续你的故事。 那太有趣了!

His stories entertained us for hours .

他的故事让我们开心了好几个小时。

Enjoy your trip .

祝你旅途愉快 。

Where should I transfer ?

我应该去哪里转机?

He told his son an interesting story .

他给儿子讲了一个有趣的故事。

Her way of talking got on my nerves .

她说话的方式让我心烦意乱。

He stopped talking to them .

他不再跟他们说话了。

Who is the author of the novel ?

小说的作者是谁?

My advice is for you to go home .

我的建议是你回家吧。

She gave me some good advice .

她给了我一些很好的建议。

He is not such a fool as to believe that story .

他不会傻到相信这个故事。

You had best follow the doctor's advice .

你最好听从医生的建议。

We were talking to each other all the time .

我们一直在互相交谈。

Tom pulled a long face when he heard the story .

汤姆听完这个故事后,脸色变得阴沉起来。

I sat up till late last night .

昨晚我熬夜到很晚。

If you turn on me like that , I cannot talk any more .

如果你这样对我,我就不能再说话了。

We transported the computer to the office .

我们把电脑搬到了办公室。

How about going on a picnic ?

去野餐怎么样?

He got sick during the trip .

他在旅途中生病了。

I am talking with tom .

我正在和汤姆说话。

You look pale . What's the matter with you ?

你脸色苍白 。 你怎么了?

Let's have a talk over a couple of drinks .

我们喝几杯聊聊吧。

Strange as it is , the story is true .

尽管很奇怪,这个故事却是真实的。

Let me give you a bit of advice .

让我给你一点建议。

What an interesting novel this is !

这是一本多么有趣的小说啊!

I'm always interested in reading his column .

我一直对阅读他的专栏很感兴趣。

What is her profession ?

她的职业是什么?

His advice was very helpful .

他的建议非常有帮助。

I am going to major in french .

我打算主修法语。

What happened to her this morning ?

她今天早上怎么了?

I want to have a talk with him about the matter .

我想和他谈谈这件事。

Who do you want to talk to ?

你想和谁说话?

He kept on writing stories about animals .

他继续写有关动物的故事。

The train leaves in ten minutes .

火车十分钟后出发。

She kept on writing stories about animals .

她继续写关于动物的故事。

The earth moves around the sun .

地球绕着太阳转。

I was too surprised to speak .

我惊讶得说不出话来。

They never talk but they quarrel .

他们从不说话,但会吵架。

We moved here separately three years ago .

三年前我们分别搬到了这里。

His novels also appear in english and french .

他的小说也有英文版和法文版。

This novel is both interesting and instructive .

这本小说既有趣又有教育意义。

I am going to put my heart into the work .

我将全身心投入到工作中。

He studied the flight of birds .

他研究鸟类的飞行。

I wish I had more time to talk with you .

我希望有更多时间与你交谈。

We were worried we might miss the train .

我们担心我们会错过火车。

She set out on a trip last week .

她上周出发去旅行。

He changed school last year .

他去年转学了。

Maybe we should talk again tomorrow .

也许我们应该明天再谈。

We thought much of his first novel .

我们很看重他的第一部小说。

I was absorbed in reading a novel .

我全神贯注地读一本小说。

We are just in time for the last train .

我们正好赶上末班车。

I had plenty of time to talk to many friends .

我有足够的时间和很多朋友交谈。

The rain discouraged us from going out .

大雨使我们不敢出去。

My advice was not lost upon her .

她并没有忽视我的建议。

Mr long and mr smith spoke to each other .

朗先生和史密斯先生互相交谈。

I used to stay up late when I was a high school student .

我高中时经常熬夜。

You should turn money to good use .

你应该好好利用金钱。

And we had spent hours talking together .

我们一起聊了好几个小时。

I'm always surprised at the way he talks to girls .

我总是对他与女孩交谈的方式感到惊讶。

This is really a very strange affair .

这实在是一件很奇怪的事情。

The story turned out to be true .

这个故事原来是真的。

The storm sank the boat .

暴风雨使船沉没了。

This is an important theory .

这是一个重要的理论。

Have a nice trip !

旅行愉快 !

The current of traffic moved very slowly .

车流行驶得很慢。

The train was due at 6 .

火车预计六点到站。

Take my advice !

听我的劝告 !

The train is supposed to leave in five minutes .

火车预计五分钟后出发。

He wrote a lot of stories .

他写了很多故事。

I like reading american novels .

我喜欢读美国小说。

I enjoyed talking with her .

我很喜欢和她聊天。

Did you talk for a long time ?

你们聊了很长时间吗?

The boat people asked for food .

船上的人要吃的。

Her story brought back our happy childhood .

她的故事勾起了我们快乐的童年。

We do need your advice .

我们确实需要您的建议。

He turned over the business to his son .

他把生意交给了儿子。

The girl talking with jim is mary .

和吉姆说话的女孩是玛丽。

You may as well ask for your teacher's advice .

你也可以征求一下老师的意见。

I was in a great hurry to take the first train .

我急匆匆地赶搭首班火车。

She has no one to speak to .

她没有人可以说话。

This was my first visit to a foreign country .

这是我第一次出访外国。

Traveling by boat is a lot of fun , isn't it ?

乘船旅行很有趣,不是吗?

I am looking forward to the trip .

我很期待这次旅行。

She told me the story in confidence .

她秘密地告诉我这个故事。

I want to talk to her .

我想和她谈谈。

To speak is one thing and to write is another .

说是一回事,写又是另一回事。

If only I had taken your advice .

要是我采纳了你的建议就好了。

He assumed that the train would be on time .

他认为火车会准时。

Can I give you a ride ?

我可以载你一程吗?

That's quite a story .

这真是一个故事。

That was my first visit to japan .

那是我第一次访问日本。

My best friend always gives me good advice .

我最好的朋友总是给我很好的建议。

I got up early to catch the first train .

我起得很早去赶首班火车。

I have something to tell you .

我有件事要告诉你 。

Up to the present we have enjoyed our trip very much .

到目前为止,我们的旅行非常愉快。

He yielded to my advice .

他接受了我的建议。

Let me give you a bit of advice .

让我给你一点建议。

You had better not stay up late .

你最好不要熬夜。

The trip calls for a lot of money .

这次旅行需要很多钱。

He is a teacher and novelist .

他是一位教师和小说家。

Guess what happened to me .

猜猜我发生了什么事。

He would not follow my advice .

他不肯听从我的建议。

His advice was very helpful .

他的建议非常有帮助。

I moved nearer in order to hear better .

我凑近了一些,以便听得更清楚。

I got up early , so that I could catch the first train .

我起得很早,这样我就可以赶上首班火车。

Can we talk ?

我们可以谈谈吗 ?

Tom's way of speaking got on my nerves .

汤姆的说话方式让我心烦意乱。

What happened to him ?

他发生了什么事情 ?

I stayed home all day long reading novels .

我整天呆在家里看小说。

We happened to take the same train .

我们碰巧坐同一趟火车。

Please tell me the story once more .

请再给我讲一遍这个故事。

It's your move .

这是你的举动。

He gave me back talk .

他给了我顶嘴。

There is no use talking to her .

跟她说话是没有用的。

The last train has already gone .

最后一班火车已经开走了。

We sat speaking this and that .

我们坐着说这说那。

The important thing is you will talk with your teacher about it .

重要的是你会和你的老师讨论这件事。

Will you pass me the salt ?

你能把盐递给我吗?

Don't speak to him while he is driving .

他开车时不要和他说话。

They went on talking for hours .

他们聊了几个小时。

My mother advised me to see the dentist .

我妈妈建议我去看牙医。

Whether we will go on the trip depends on the weather .

我们是否继续旅行取决于天气。

Is this the train for london ?

这是开往伦敦的火车吗?

He gave us a false story .

他给我们讲了一个虚假的故事。

Is there a transfer point ?

有转运点吗?

Let me tell you something .

让我告诉你一件事 。

Who is the man that you were talking with ?

和你说话的那个人是谁?

Come what may , I shall never change my mind .

无论发生什么,我都不会改变主意。

What time does the next train leave for tokyo ?

下一趟去东京的火车几点出发?

Is anything the matter with him ?

他有什么事吗?

John ran to the station so as to catch the last train .

约翰跑到车站去赶末班车。

The sad story came home to her .

她清楚地意识到这个悲伤的故事。

I believe that the story is true .

我相信这个故事是真的。

Don't tell tales out of school .

不要在校外讲故事。

I am to talk over the matter with him tomorrow .

我明天要和他谈谈这件事。

To make a long story short , we married .

长话短说,我们结婚了。

Among his novels , I like this best .

他的小说里,我最喜欢这部。

We talked to each other for a while .

我们互相聊了一会儿。

Let's talk turkey .

我们来谈谈火鸡吧。

She set out on a trip last week .

她上周出发去旅行。

What's wrong with me ?

我怎么了?

Don't meddle in other people's affair .

别人的事情不要插手。

Let's take a trip .

我们去旅行吧。

I hurried to the station only to miss the train .

我急忙赶到车站,结果没赶上火车。

I never went to hiroshima on my trip .

我旅行中从未去过广岛。

Many novels have been written by him .

他写了很多小说。

I was late for the last train .

我赶不上末班车了。

The old man sometimes talks to himself .

老人有时会自言自语。

Part of his story is true .

他的故事有一部分是真实的。

It is difficult to understand this novel .

这本小说很难理解。

What's going on ?

这是怎么回事 ?

He amused us with a funny story .

他给我们讲了一个有趣的故事。

They all tried to talk at one time .

他们同时试图说话。

He took no notice of my advice .

他没有理会我的建议。

Tom looks pale . Is anything the matter with him ?

汤姆脸色苍白。 他有什么事吗?

That's too good a story to be true .

这故事太好了,难以置信。

You will be in time for the train if you start at once .

如果你立即出发,你就能及时赶上火车。

She gave me advice as well as information .

她给了我建议和信息。

I've enjoyed talking to you .

我很高兴和你聊天。

He may have missed the train .

他可能错过了火车。

I'm afraid I have taken a wrong train .

恐怕我坐错火车了。

I had a nice chat with her .

我和她聊得很开心。

Are you all set for the trip ?

你准备好旅行了吗?

You will soon be convinced that I am right .

你很快就会相信我是对的。

I was just in time for the last train .

我正好赶上末班车。

He would not listen to my advice .

他不听我的建议。

We had a chat over a cup of coffee .

我们一边喝咖啡一边聊天。

They made mary tell everything .

他们让玛丽说出一切。

Is his story true ?

他的故事是真的吗?

I sat up reading till late last night .

昨晚我熬夜读书到很晚。

She read an amusing story to the children .

她给孩子们读了一个有趣的故事。

May I talk with you ?

我可以和你谈谈吗?

We talked for some time .

我们聊了一段时间。

I would like to talk to him face to face .

我想和他面对面谈谈。

I was reading a novel then .

那时我正在看一本小说。

I like her novel .

我喜欢她的小说。

What happened last night ?

昨晚发生了什么 ?

This is the magazine I spoke to you about .

这就是我跟你谈过的杂志。

He missed the train by a minute .

他晚了一分钟就错过了火车。

He told me that the trip was off .

他告诉我旅行取消了。

I tried to talk a friend of mine out of getting married .

我试图劝说我的一个朋友不要结婚。

It happened that we were in london .

碰巧我们在伦敦。

He asked for my advice .

他征求我的意见。

He set out on a trip .

他出发去旅行了。

Could you move over a little ?

你能稍微挪动一下吗?

We advised them to start early .

我们建议他们早点开始。

Our trip is dependent on the weather .

我们的旅行取决于天气。

It happened that he was ill .

碰巧他生病了。

I hope you had a nice trip .

希望您旅途愉快。

The teacher went on talking for two hours .

老师讲了两个小时。

They moved ahead slowly .

他们缓缓前行。

What is the purpose of your visit ?

您此行的目的是什么 ?

He was encouraged by his success .

他对自己的成功感到鼓舞。

His story turned out true .

他的故事被证明是真的。

May I talk with you in private about the matter ?

我可以和你私下谈谈这件事吗?

It is easy to talk .

说话很容易。

She came across to speak to me .

她过来跟我说话。

Hurry up , or you will miss the train .

快点,不然你会错过火车的。

His boat has been at sea for two hours .

他的船已经在海上航行了两个小时。

The following is his story .

以下是他的故事。

She had something to talk over with him .

她有话要跟他谈。

Will you go on a trip ?

你会去旅行吗?

This story will do for a novel .

这个故事足够写成小说了。

This morning I missed the train I usually take .

今天早上我错过了平时乘坐的火车。

If you follow my advice , you will have no trouble .

如果你听从我的建议,你就不会有麻烦了。

I just moved .

我刚搬家。

I wish I had the time to stay and talk with you .

我希望有时间留下来和你谈谈。

She told her story in tears .

她流着泪讲述了自己的故事。

All the family set off on the trip .

全家出发了。

We appreciate your kind advice .

我们感谢您的善意建议。

The leaves of the trees in the garden have turned completely red .

花园里的树叶已经完全变红了。

He's always on the go , from morning to night .

他总是在忙碌,从早到晚。

What happened to him ?

他发生了什么事情 ?

What's the matter with you ? You look pale .

你怎么了? 你脸色苍白 。

I talked with him over the telephone yesterday .

昨天我和他通了电话。

She may have missed her train .

她可能错过了火车。

I spoke to him by telephone .

我通过电话与他交谈。

He acted on my advice .

他按照我的建议行事。

He talks well .

他说话很好。

I would rather walk than wait for the next bus .

我宁愿步行也不愿等下一班车。

Did you ever talk to him ?

你跟他说过话吗?

He gave an account of his trip .

他讲述了他的旅行经历。

Her story can't be true .

她的故事不可能是真的。

We discussed the problem far into the night .

我们就这个问题讨论到深夜。

Will you please advise him to work harder ?

你能劝他更加努力吗?

Move your car , please .

请移开你的车。

Never have I read so terrifying a novel as this .

我从来没有读过这么恐怖的小说。

Is it possible to get on the next flight ?

可以搭乘下一班航班吗?

This story is worth reading .

这个故事值得一读。

He talked to himself .

他自言自语。

You are not to speak to him while he is studying .

他学习时你不可以和他说话。

I talk in my sleep very often .

我经常说梦话。

I got up early in order to catch the first train .

我起得很早,为了赶首班火车。

You ought not to stay up so late .

你不应该熬夜这么晚。

We argued him into going .

我们劝他去。

I'd like to speak to judy .

我想和朱迪说话。

Why not talk it over with your teacher ?

为什么不和你的老师讨论一下呢?

We carried on the discussion till late at night .

我们一直讨论到深夜。

That is a new story to me .

这对我来说是一个新故事。

I was late for the train .

我赶不上火车了。

I'd like to speak to john .

我想和约翰通话。

We went down the river in a small boat .

我们乘小船顺河而下。

He moved the desk to the right .

他把桌子移到了右边。

He can look to his uncle for advice .

他可以向他叔叔寻求建议。

Any paper you read will tell the same story .

你读过的任何论文都会讲述同样的故事。

He was just in time for the last train .

他正好赶上末班车。

She told me the story in confidence .

她秘密地告诉我这个故事。

How long is the ride ?

车程需要多长时间?

Go ahead with your story .

继续你的故事吧。

Nobody speaks to me .

没有人跟我说话。

Tell us the story from beginning to end .

把故事从头到尾告诉我们。

Let's talk the night away tonight , shall we ?

今晚我们一起聊一聊吧,好吗?

I felt sorry for her when I heard her story .

当我听到她的故事时,我为她感到难过。

I don't think her story is true .

我认为她的故事不是真的。

That story brought to mind an old friend of mine .

这个故事让我想起了我的一个老朋友。

Now , let's turn to work .

现在,让我们开始工作吧。

Is this your first trip abroad ?

这是您第一次出国旅行吗?

He believes that the story is true .

他相信这个故事是真的。

All of you are familiar with the truth of the story .

大家都知道这个故事的真相。

It is worthwhile to read this novel .

这本小说值得一读。

That is my own affair .

那是我自己的事。

My father never gave me much advice .

我父亲从来没有给过我太多建议。

He got interested in the story .

他对这个故事产生了兴趣。

This is a story about stars .

这是一个关于星星的故事。

I was much moved to tears at the story .

这个故事让我感动得流下了眼泪。

You had better tell me the whole story .

你最好告诉我整个故事。

He would often sit up until late at night .

他常常熬夜到深夜。

I cannot hear such a story without weeping .

听到这样的故事我不能不流泪。

I acted on his advice .

我按照他的建议行事。

Have a nice flight !

一路顺风 !

I can sleep in peace after this .

从此以后我就可以安心睡觉了。

He hurried so as not to miss the train .

他赶紧走,以免错过火车。

How about the last part of the story ?

故事的最后一部分怎么样?

He's the novelist I admire the most .

他是我最敬佩的小说家。

He is in a hurry to catch the train .

他急着赶火车。

I felt the house shake .

我感觉房子在摇晃。

I'm glad to have this opportunity to speak to you .

我很高兴有这个机会与您交谈。

I advised him not to drive .

我劝他不要开车。

I don't know whether the story is true or not .

我不知道这个故事是真是假。

I'd like to speak to you for a moment .

我想和你谈谈。

I have a favor to ask .

我有件事想拜托。

They set out on a picnic .

他们出发去野餐。

A trip to the moon is no longer a dream .

月球之旅不再是梦想。

I stayed up till very late last night .

昨晚我熬夜到很晚。

He contemplated taking a trip to paris .

他考虑去巴黎旅行。

The story left him unmoved .

这个故事让他无动于衷。

Is this your first visit to japan ?

这是您第一次来日本吗?

Let's play volleyball .

我们去打排球吧。

It was difficult to persuade him to change his mind .

很难说服他改变主意。

She doesn't speak to me .

她不跟我说话。

What's wrong with her ? She's looking kind of blue .

她怎么了? 她看起来有点蓝色。

She gets angry at trifles .

她会因为一些小事而生气。

She told me this story off the record .

她私下告诉我这个故事。

Which do you recommend ?

您推荐哪一个?

I enjoyed talking with you .

我很高兴和你聊天。

He crossed the river in a small boat .

他乘小船过河。

You bought the ticket for the train ?

你买了火车票吗?

He reads a novel every day .

他每天读一本小说。

I accompanied him on the trip .

我陪他旅行。

The company was transferred to a new man .

公司转移给了新人。

You'll be in time for the train if you start at once .

如果你立即出发,你就能及时赶上火车。

Do you think her story is false ?

你认为她的故事是假的吗?

If you set out early , you'll be in time for the train .

如果你出发得早,你就能及时赶上火车。

The story cannot be true .

这个故事不可能是真的。

You are free to talk with anyone .

您可以自由地与任何人交谈。

What do you say to making a trip with me during the summer vacation ?

你觉得暑假和我一起去旅行怎么样?

The accident happened late at night .

事故发生在深夜。

His novel sold well .

他的小说卖得很好。

His advice is of no use .

他的建议没有用。



我没有读过他的小说。
他的故事似乎很奇怪。
他很重视老师的建议。
为什么不直接和她谈谈呢?
你的建议总是对我有帮助。
她建议他骑自行车。
他的故事把大家逗乐了。
您访问愉快吗?
我父亲从来没有给过我太多建议。
我记得曾经听过这个故事。
请您稍微走动一下好吗?
这是怎么回事 ?
他给我们讲了一个有趣的故事。
您的旅行愉快吗?
我给了他一些有用的建议。
她的两本小说我都没读过。
我想赶六点钟的火车去纽约。
我听说过这个故事。
她把这个故事当作一个笑话。
我能够赶上末班车。
这是一个有趣的故事。
她开始和狗说话。
我可以和你说话吗?
这真是一个很好的故事。
我不读他的小说。
他过去常常每周日来这里演讲。
他们建议我去警察局。
她还在喋喋不休。
没有人相信他的故事。
我通过电话和他谈了这件事。
他以一种非常不寻常的方式讲述他的故事。
他的火车什么时候到达京都?
因为火车没有等我。
他编了一个关于狗的故事。
我记得听过一个与此非常相似的故事。
你读完小说了吗?
你最好听从老师的建议。
承诺是一回事,履行又是另一回事。
今天八点的公共汽车很早。
这是一个很长的故事。
你最好按照他的建议行事。
会发生什么 ?
您想搭车吗?
他没有理会我的建议。
我没能说服她。
我被她说话的方式迷住了。
当我们进入房间后,我们就开始谈话。
他还听过一些其他的故事。
请移至前面。
爱我轻柔,爱我长久。
他发生了什么事情 ?
我给孩子们讲了一个有趣的故事。
我有几个朋友可以通过电话聊很长时间。
如果你不快点的话,你就会错过火车的。
我们和朋友聊天度过了一个晚上。
他的新小说值得一读。
我们一直聊到凌晨两点。
继续你的故事吧。
我问比尔旅行期间天气怎么样。
他们正在聊天。
事实上他们根本就在说话。
告诉我一个真实的故事。
旅行很有趣。
他熬夜学习直到深夜。
他讲了一个有趣的故事。
我以前看过这本小说。
我想有人谈论过这一点。
你应该听从医生的建议。
我习惯熬夜到深夜。
这列火车开往东京。
我想和她好好谈谈。
我错过了平常的火车。
她劝他不要吃太多。
我赶不上末班车了。
你打算在大学主修什么?
这不关你的事 。
我可以和你谈谈吗?
这个故事我听过几十次了。
他一上车,车就开始动了。
你在大学主修什么专业?
怎么了 ?
我们公司的老板总是忙碌。
我们都对他的成功深信不疑。
这个故事被认为是真实的。
故事的一部分是真实的。
怎么了 ? 你脸色苍白 。
他刚才写了一个故事。
我喜欢开我的车去旅行。
我记得以前看过这本小说。
他们像老朋友一样在一起聊天。
这个故事看来是真的。
你就不能先把这个故事搁置一会儿吗?
她怎么说话啊!
她给我讲了一个有趣的故事。
请与您的父母协商行程事宜。
我们每天有两次送货。
我花了一整天时间读一本小说。
不要熬夜到很晚。
当他在街上遇见我时,他总是和我说话。
旅行愉快 !
我们很享受聊天。
死人不会告密 。
所以船长照顾了他。
我可以跟您说几句话吗 ?
树上的叶子已经变红了。
我可以和迈克通话吗?
他可能错过了火车。
简正在和某人说话。
他的故事对我们来说非常有趣。
他就是我前几天谈到的那个男孩。
我想去旅行。
他肯定错过了火车。
毕竟我对她的故事一无所知。
他的故事让她感动得流下了眼泪。
你建议他去报警吗?
你的故事与事实不符。
顺便问一下,他怎么了?
她的故事并不有趣。
东京末班车几点发车?
那个故事有多长?
他一直工作到深夜。
去里维埃拉旅行应该对你有好处。
因为是暑假,所以我去旅行了。
由于大雪,我们的火车晚点了一个小时。
我需要一些好的建议。
他的话让我深受鼓舞。
她的头发已经花白了。
最快的旅行方式是乘坐飞机。
我向他寻求建议。
谁计划了那次旅行?
你应该接受他的建议。
我能背诵这个故事。
在这个行业,钱确实是万能的。
你的故事很奇怪。
他为这次旅行存了钱。
给她建议是没有用的。
他的故事不可能是假的。
他花了五年时间写这本小说。
她上周出发去旅行了。
我现在不太想说话。
你别离开这里。
医生建议他戒烟。
我有话要赶紧告诉他。
他尽力及时赶上火车。
他的故事是真的吗?
这是著名小说家出生的房子。
我们乘船过河。
我会给你一个好建议。
我一生中从未听过如此可怕的故事!
最后,他在我的劝说下屈服了。
我有太多工作要做,所以我不得不推迟旅行。
你在跟谁说话 ?
我的故事到此结束。
你读完小说了吗?
他继续说话,好像什么也没发生过一样。
我明白了他的故事。
现在就忘掉这个吧。
他问我怎么了。
许多人相信这个故事。
第二天早上我起得很早去赶首班火车。
承诺是一回事,履行又是另一回事。
这个故事听起来并不真实。
这不是一本很有趣的小说。
他们总是熬夜做作业。
总而言之,一切都很顺利。
你为什么不进来喝杯咖啡聊聊呢?
汤姆帮我搬家。
他给了一个很好的建议。
我想和他谈谈。
尽管我的建议他还是失败了。
下午有航班吗?
碰巧我们在同一辆公共汽车上。
我不习惯熬夜。
她把钱签字交给了她的女儿。
这部科幻小说很有趣。
我会一有机会就和他说话。
我熬夜到很晚。
昨晚你在睡梦中说话。
他错过了末班车。
她鼓励他写小说。
也许他知道这个故事。
事实证明他的故事是假的。
一个男人走过来对我说话。
这个故事是真实的。
看来航班延误了。
日本有很多传说。
他生气的时候没人跟他说话。
他们互相交谈。
我立下规矩,不熬夜。
第一部用日语写的小说是什么?
他们正在自助餐厅一边喝咖啡一边聊天。
您对乘坐巴士旅行的想法有何看法?
我搬到这里已经三年了。
我会尽快和他谈谈。
我用英语跟他说话,但我无法让他听懂。
请用英语跟我说话。
我昨晚熬夜了。
请把黄油递给我。
到底是怎么回事?
不管怎样; 我不会改变主意。
关于她的话题太多了。
图书馆内不允许说话。
如果我们错过了火车,我们就乘公共汽车去。
我劝他赶紧回来。
我想知道那个失踪的孩子怎么样了。
他的故事是真的吗?
他很高兴与朋友交谈。
和真由美说话的女孩是我的妹妹。
这是一个用英语写的故事。
您推荐什么药?
我搬到这里已经三年多了。
这个故事是他编的。
你在电话里跟谁说话?
这个故事一直流传下来,从一个人传到另一个人。
我差点错过火车。
她很喜欢和他说话。
那是我的事。
我会按照你的建议行事。
她可能错过了火车。
上周我去了一趟日光。
他坐下来读一本小说。
就我而言,我更喜欢呆在家里看小说。
祝您旅途愉快!
他继续下一个问题。
你最好听听我的建议。
我不相信他的故事。
他没有理会我的建议。
我会给他一个建议。
他说话就像一位老师一样。
你能把盐递给我吗?
我从来没有听说过这么奇怪的故事。
这个故事的作者是谁?
人是唯一会说话的动物。
女孩们听了这个故事就笑了起来。
你的专业是什么 ?
我知道整个故事的来龙去脉。
我想找个人谈谈。
请把你的车开出这里。
对别人说友善的话。
听到这样的故事我不能不流泪。
我和叔叔通了电话。
这个故事对孩子来说太复杂了。
说是一回事,做又是另一回事。
有什么问题吗?
她在跟谁说话?
父亲给我们讲了一个非常有趣的故事。
她晚上很晚才到达酒店。
今天早上火车晚点了。
他们很早就出发去赶首班火车。
他的新小说将于下个月出版。
我们应该听取老师的建议。
他发生了什么事情 ?
请把你的自行车移出这里。
请继续你的故事。
当她听到他的故事时,她感到震惊。
他很容易交谈。
我们一边喝咖啡一边聊天。
他的建议促使我改变了主意。
我们很早就出发了,以免错过火车。
我不得不等二十分钟才能等下一趟公共汽车。
我在火车上偶然遇见了她。
我们碰巧上了同一辆公共汽车。
这个故事是家喻户晓的传奇。
我不想和任何人说话。
下周他将去伦敦出差。
对每个人说话轻柔。
我乘船过河。
我想再和你谈谈。
我希望有更多的时间与她交谈。
我们停止说话,以便能听到音乐。
那是因为我认为没有人会相信这个故事。
老师给我们讲了一个有趣的故事。
每次读这本小说,我都觉得很有趣。
车程需要多长时间?
小说值得一读。
我很喜欢读这本小说。
我还得听那个故事。
他的故事听起来很奇怪。
继续你的故事。 那太有趣了!
他的故事让我们开心了好几个小时。
祝你旅途愉快 。
我应该去哪里转机?
他给儿子讲了一个有趣的故事。
她说话的方式让我心烦意乱。
他不再跟他们说话了。
小说的作者是谁?
我的建议是你回家吧。
她给了我一些很好的建议。
他不会傻到相信这个故事。
你最好听从医生的建议。
我们一直在互相交谈。
汤姆听完这个故事后,脸色变得阴沉起来。
昨晚我熬夜到很晚。
如果你这样对我,我就不能再说话了。
我们把电脑搬到了办公室。
去野餐怎么样?
他在旅途中生病了。
我正在和汤姆说话。
你脸色苍白 。 你怎么了?
我们喝几杯聊聊吧。
尽管很奇怪,这个故事却是真实的。
让我给你一点建议。
这是一本多么有趣的小说啊!
我一直对阅读他的专栏很感兴趣。
她的职业是什么?
他的建议非常有帮助。
我打算主修法语。
她今天早上怎么了?
我想和他谈谈这件事。
你想和谁说话?
他继续写有关动物的故事。
火车十分钟后出发。
她继续写关于动物的故事。
地球绕着太阳转。
我惊讶得说不出话来。
他们从不说话,但会吵架。
三年前我们分别搬到了这里。
他的小说也有英文版和法文版。
这本小说既有趣又有教育意义。
我将全身心投入到工作中。
他研究鸟类的飞行。
我希望有更多时间与你交谈。
我们担心我们会错过火车。
她上周出发去旅行。
他去年转学了。
也许我们应该明天再谈。
我们很看重他的第一部小说。
我全神贯注地读一本小说。
我们正好赶上末班车。
我有足够的时间和很多朋友交谈。
大雨使我们不敢出去。
她并没有忽视我的建议。
朗先生和史密斯先生互相交谈。
我高中时经常熬夜。
你应该好好利用金钱。
我们一起聊了好几个小时。
我总是对他与女孩交谈的方式感到惊讶。
这实在是一件很奇怪的事情。
这个故事原来是真的。
暴风雨使船沉没了。
这是一个重要的理论。
旅行愉快 !
车流行驶得很慢。
火车预计六点到站。
听我的劝告 !
火车预计五分钟后出发。
他写了很多故事。
我喜欢读美国小说。
我很喜欢和她聊天。
你们聊了很长时间吗?
船上的人要吃的。
她的故事勾起了我们快乐的童年。
我们确实需要您的建议。
他把生意交给了儿子。
和吉姆说话的女孩是玛丽。
你也可以征求一下老师的意见。
我急匆匆地赶搭首班火车。
她没有人可以说话。
这是我第一次出访外国。
乘船旅行很有趣,不是吗?
我很期待这次旅行。
她秘密地告诉我这个故事。
我想和她谈谈。
说是一回事,写又是另一回事。
要是我采纳了你的建议就好了。
他认为火车会准时。
我可以载你一程吗?
这真是一个故事。
那是我第一次访问日本。
我最好的朋友总是给我很好的建议。
我起得很早去赶首班火车。
我有件事要告诉你 。
到目前为止,我们的旅行非常愉快。
他接受了我的建议。
让我给你一点建议。
你最好不要熬夜。
这次旅行需要很多钱。
他是一位教师和小说家。
猜猜我发生了什么事。
他不肯听从我的建议。
他的建议非常有帮助。
我凑近了一些,以便听得更清楚。
我起得很早,这样我就可以赶上首班火车。
我们可以谈谈吗 ?
汤姆的说话方式让我心烦意乱。
他发生了什么事情 ?
我整天呆在家里看小说。
我们碰巧坐同一趟火车。
请再给我讲一遍这个故事。
这是你的举动。
他给了我顶嘴。
跟她说话是没有用的。
最后一班火车已经开走了。
我们坐着说这说那。
重要的是你会和你的老师讨论这件事。
你能把盐递给我吗?
他开车时不要和他说话。
他们聊了几个小时。
我妈妈建议我去看牙医。
我们是否继续旅行取决于天气。
这是开往伦敦的火车吗?
他给我们讲了一个虚假的故事。
有转运点吗?
让我告诉你一件事 。
和你说话的那个人是谁?
无论发生什么,我都不会改变主意。
下一趟去东京的火车几点出发?
他有什么事吗?
约翰跑到车站去赶末班车。
她清楚地意识到这个悲伤的故事。
我相信这个故事是真的。
不要在校外讲故事。
我明天要和他谈谈这件事。
长话短说,我们结婚了。
他的小说里,我最喜欢这部。
我们互相聊了一会儿。
我们来谈谈火鸡吧。
她上周出发去旅行。
我怎么了?
别人的事情不要插手。
我们去旅行吧。
我急忙赶到车站,结果没赶上火车。
我旅行中从未去过广岛。
他写了很多小说。
我赶不上末班车了。
老人有时会自言自语。
他的故事有一部分是真实的。
这本小说很难理解。
这是怎么回事 ?
他给我们讲了一个有趣的故事。
他们同时试图说话。
他没有理会我的建议。
汤姆脸色苍白。 他有什么事吗?
这故事太好了,难以置信。
如果你立即出发,你就能及时赶上火车。
她给了我建议和信息。
我很高兴和你聊天。
他可能错过了火车。
恐怕我坐错火车了。
我和她聊得很开心。
你准备好旅行了吗?
你很快就会相信我是对的。
我正好赶上末班车。
他不听我的建议。
我们一边喝咖啡一边聊天。
他们让玛丽说出一切。
他的故事是真的吗?
昨晚我熬夜读书到很晚。
她给孩子们读了一个有趣的故事。
我可以和你谈谈吗?
我们聊了一段时间。
我想和他面对面谈谈。
那时我正在看一本小说。
我喜欢她的小说。
昨晚发生了什么 ?
这就是我跟你谈过的杂志。
他晚了一分钟就错过了火车。
他告诉我旅行取消了。
我试图劝说我的一个朋友不要结婚。
碰巧我们在伦敦。
他征求我的意见。
他出发去旅行了。
你能稍微挪动一下吗?
我们建议他们早点开始。
我们的旅行取决于天气。
碰巧他生病了。
希望您旅途愉快。
老师讲了两个小时。
他们缓缓前行。
您此行的目的是什么 ?
他对自己的成功感到鼓舞。
他的故事被证明是真的。
我可以和你私下谈谈这件事吗?
说话很容易。
她过来跟我说话。
快点,不然你会错过火车的。
他的船已经在海上航行了两个小时。
以下是他的故事。
她有话要跟他谈。
你会去旅行吗?
这个故事足够写成小说了。
今天早上我错过了平时乘坐的火车。
如果你听从我的建议,你就不会有麻烦了。
我刚搬家。
我希望有时间留下来和你谈谈。
她流着泪讲述了自己的故事。
全家出发了。
我们感谢您的善意建议。
花园里的树叶已经完全变红了。
他总是在忙碌,从早到晚。
他发生了什么事情 ?
你怎么了? 你脸色苍白 。
昨天我和他通了电话。
她可能错过了火车。
我通过电话与他交谈。
他按照我的建议行事。
他说话很好。
我宁愿步行也不愿等下一班车。
你跟他说过话吗?
他讲述了他的旅行经历。
她的故事不可能是真的。
我们就这个问题讨论到深夜。
你能劝他更加努力吗?
请移开你的车。
我从来没有读过这么恐怖的小说。
可以搭乘下一班航班吗?
这个故事值得一读。
他自言自语。
他学习时你不可以和他说话。
我经常说梦话。
我起得很早,为了赶首班火车。
你不应该熬夜这么晚。
我们劝他去。
我想和朱迪说话。
为什么不和你的老师讨论一下呢?
我们一直讨论到深夜。
这对我来说是一个新故事。
我赶不上火车了。
我想和约翰通话。
我们乘小船顺河而下。
他把桌子移到了右边。
他可以向他叔叔寻求建议。
你读过的任何论文都会讲述同样的故事。
他正好赶上末班车。
她秘密地告诉我这个故事。
车程需要多长时间?
继续你的故事吧。
没有人跟我说话。
把故事从头到尾告诉我们。
今晚我们一起聊一聊吧,好吗?
当我听到她的故事时,我为她感到难过。
我认为她的故事不是真的。
这个故事让我想起了我的一个老朋友。
现在,让我们开始工作吧。
这是您第一次出国旅行吗?
他相信这个故事是真的。
大家都知道这个故事的真相。
这本小说值得一读。
那是我自己的事。
我父亲从来没有给过我太多建议。
他对这个故事产生了兴趣。
这是一个关于星星的故事。
这个故事让我感动得流下了眼泪。
你最好告诉我整个故事。
他常常熬夜到深夜。
听到这样的故事我不能不流泪。
我按照他的建议行事。
一路顺风 !
从此以后我就可以安心睡觉了。
他赶紧走,以免错过火车。
故事的最后一部分怎么样?
他是我最敬佩的小说家。
他急着赶火车。
我感觉房子在摇晃。
我很高兴有这个机会与您交谈。
我劝他不要开车。
我不知道这个故事是真是假。
我想和你谈谈。
我有件事想拜托。
他们出发去野餐。
月球之旅不再是梦想。
昨晚我熬夜到很晚。
他考虑去巴黎旅行。
这个故事让他无动于衷。
这是您第一次来日本吗?
我们去打排球吧。
很难说服他改变主意。
她不跟我说话。
她怎么了? 她看起来有点蓝色。
她会因为一些小事而生气。
她私下告诉我这个故事。
您推荐哪一个?
我很高兴和你聊天。
他乘小船过河。
你买了火车票吗?
他每天读一本小说。
我陪他旅行。
公司转移给了新人。
如果你立即出发,你就能及时赶上火车。
你认为她的故事是假的吗?
如果你出发得早,你就能及时赶上火车。
这个故事不可能是真的。
您可以自由地与任何人交谈。
你觉得暑假和我一起去旅行怎么样?
事故发生在深夜。
他的小说卖得很好。
他的建议没有用。