1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)





Verbs Nouns Adjectives/Adverbs Pronouns Prepositions Conjunctions
cùng (Advanced search)




CORE WORDS






COMPOUND WORDS



5000 WORDS




L020 13 P0161 cùng, chung zusammen

L075 55 P2917 cùng, đồng thời zugleich





cùng, chung P0161 cùng, đồng thời P2917








PHRASES



我终于到达了山顶。



I finally got to the top of the mountain .
终于 到达 山顶

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0050)



男朋友同我一起去旅行。



My boyfriend and I travel together .
男朋友 一起 旅行

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0114)



请跟我重做一遍。



Please do it again along with me .
一遍

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0369)



朋友们在一起照相。



The friends are taking a picture together .
朋友 一起 照相

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0519)



他们差不多一样高。



They are about the same height .
他们 差不多 一样

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0550)



我们终于来到巴黎啦。



We have finally arrived in Paris .
我们 终于 来到 巴黎

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1881)



我们终于爬到了顶峰。



Finally we have reached the summit .
我们 终于 顶峰

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2033)



我们是同辈。



We are in the same generation of the family .
我们 同辈

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2082)



这个月公司终于赢利了。



The company finally makes a profit this month .
这个 公司 终于 赢利

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2357)



他们在一起叙家常。



They are chatting about family life together .
他们 一起 叙家常

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2591)



她受到了同学的羞辱。



She is been humiliated by her classmates .
受到 同学 羞辱

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2750)



我和爸爸去打猎。



My father and I go hunting .
爸爸 打猎

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2787)



我们一起来吹蜡烛。



We are blowing out the candles together .
我们 起来 蜡烛

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3011)



朋友们一起来拜祭故人。



Together , the friends paid their respects to their deceased friends .
朋友 起来 拜祭 故人

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3097)



新郎新娘和岳父母合影。



The bride and groom are having a picture taken with the parents of the bride .
新郎新娘 岳父母 合影

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3179)



有情人终成眷属。



The lovers finally got married .
有情人终成眷属

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3363)





I'm going to give you a year's worth of allowance all at once .

我一次性给你一年的零用钱。

Well , we've finished at last .

好吧,我们终于完成了。

I accompanied her on the piano .

我用钢琴为她伴奏。

At last he found out the truth .

最后他发现了真相。

We'll go along with your suggestion .

我们会采纳你的建议。

I was able to catch the last train .

我能够赶上末班车。

They were on board the same airplane .

他们乘坐同一架飞机。

I met my classmate .

我遇见了我的同学。

He was the last but two to arrive .

他是最后两个到达的。

Is this the last price ?

这是最后的价格吗?

Let's decide together where to go first .

我们一起决定先去哪里吧。

We often eat lunch together .

我们经常一起吃午餐。

I've finally got used to urban life .

我终于习惯了城市生活。

The trailer goes with the car .

拖车与汽车同行。

Would you like to come along ?

你要一起来吗 ?

I will go along with your plan .

我会同意你的计划。

This hat goes together with the dress .

这顶帽子与这件衣服很相配。

Both of us began to smile almost at the same time .

我们俩几乎同时开始微笑。

I went to nikko along with them .

我和他们一起去了nikko。

He will go along with your plan .

他会同意你的计划。

At last , I passed the test .

最后,我通过了考试。

Well , here we are at last !

好吧,我们终于到了!

I wonder if he enjoyed the last match .

我不知道他是否享受上一场比赛。

You can't do two things at once .

你不能同时做两件事。

We could go out together like we did last year .

我们可以像去年一样一起出去。

I was late for the last train .

我赶不上末班车了。

She finally reached the hotel .

她终于到达了酒店。

He is always in company with beautiful women .

他总是和美女为伴。

Mary and I are in the same class .

玛丽和我在同一个班。

They started at the same time .

他们同时开始。

Her husband's illness caused her great anxiety .

她丈夫的病使她非常焦虑。

This is to make up for the last time .

这是最后一次的弥补。

They are my classmates .

他们是我的同学。

She wears the same watch as mine .

她戴着和我一样的手表。

At last , they ceased working .

最后,他们停止了工作。

What on earth do you want six copies of the same book for ?

你到底要六本同一本书做什么?

He finally decided to get married .

他终于决定结婚了。

My mother finally approved of our plan .

妈妈终于同意了我们的计划。

Let's set a time and day and have lunch together !

让我们约定一个时间和日期,一起吃午饭吧!

You finally succeeded in getting a job .

你终于成功找到工作了。

What time does the last tokyo train leave ?

东京末班车几点发车?

You will succeed in the end .

你最终会成功。

She ended up getting married to him .

她最终嫁给了他。

I want to send this parcel at once .

我想立即寄出这个包裹。

All you have to do is to join us .

您所要做的就是加入我们。

We got there at the same time .

我们同时到达那里。

Come along with me and go fishing .

跟我一起去钓鱼吧。

Did you do the last problem of the homework ?

作业的最后一道题你做完了吗?

That is the same color as mine .

那和我的颜色一样。

Finally , he gave in to my persuasion .

最后,他在我的劝说下屈服了。

I finally got hold of that book I wanted .

我终于拿到了我想要的那本书。

I hadn't waited long before he came along .

我没等多久他就来了。

We are in the same class .

我们在一个班 。

He would be the last man to break his word .

他将是最后一个食言的人。

Let's decide together where to go first .

我们一起决定先去哪里吧。

She refused to go with me .

她拒绝和我一起去。

In the end , he wasn't able to succeed .

最终,他没能成功。

No doubt she will win in the end .

毫无疑问,她最终会获胜。

It happened that we were on the same bus .

碰巧我们在同一辆公共汽车上。

You always reserve the same room .

您总是预订同一个房间。

He missed the last train .

他错过了末班车。

She can not go along with you on this point .

在这一点上她不能同意你的观点。

He carried six boxes at a time .

他一次提六个箱子。

What do you say to dining out together ?

一起出去吃饭你觉得怎么样?

After all , life is just like a dream .

毕竟,人生就像一场梦。

Tom has no friends to play with .

汤姆没有朋友可以一起玩。

This is the same camera that I lost .

这和我丢失的相机是同一台。

We've got several more of the same kind of articles .

我们还有几篇同类文章。

I'll be along soon .

我很快就会跟过来。

He and I walked together .

我和他走在一起。

He did his best to the end .

他尽了最大的努力,直到最后。

I will go along with your plan .

我会同意你的计划。

At last , spring has come to this part of japan .

日本的这个地区终于迎来了春天。

They finally reached the top of the mountain .

他们终于到达了山顶。

We enjoyed singing songs together .

我们很喜欢一起唱歌。

He is the last person to give away the secret .

他是最后一个泄露秘密的人。

He does not have anyone to play with .

他没有人可以陪他玩。

We were born on the same day .

我们是同一天出生的。

Never give up till the very end .

不到最后一刻决不放弃。

December is the last month of the year .

十二月是一年中的最后一个月。

How are you getting along ?

你最近还好吗 ?

I proposed that she come with me .

我提议她跟我一起去。

He appeared at last .

他终于出现了。

Bob was born in the same year as you .

鲍勃和你同年出生。

I was deeply moved by his speech .

他的讲话让我深受感动。

At length , I found his house .

终于,我找到了他的家。

The train finally arrived .

火车终于到了。

After several delays , the plane finally left .

经过几次延误,飞机终于起飞了。

He is the last man to tell a lie .

他是最后一个说谎的人。

He is the last person to succeed in business .

他是最后一个在商业上取得成功的人。

We happened to get on the same bus .

我们碰巧上了同一辆公共汽车。

There must be something at the bottom of all this .

这一切的背后一定有什么东西。

At last , it began to rain .

终于,开始下雨了。

She and I are classmates .

我和她是同学。

Do it at once .

立即做。

Marriage is the last thing on my mind .

婚姻是我最不关心的事情。

His dream has come true at last .

他的梦想终于实现了。

At last he could finish the work .

他终于可以完成工作了。

He is the last man to tell a lie .

他是最后一个说谎的人。

Did you do the last problem of the homework ?

作业的最后一道题你做完了吗?

He's the last man that I want to see .

他是我最不想见到的人。

Shall I go together with you ?

我和你一起去吗?

The long discussion came to an end at last .

漫长的讨论终于结束了。

Summer seems to have come at last .

夏天似乎终于来了。

Let's get together again !

让我们再次相聚吧!

Please put this book on the very top .

请把这本书放在最上面。

Finally she succeeded in it .

最后她成功了。

Don't try to do two things at a time .

不要试图同时做两件事。

How nice of you to invite me along !

你邀请我一起真是太好了!

He often goes to the movies together with her .

他经常和她一起去看电影。

This is the last game .

这是最后一场比赛。

This tree is the same age as that one .

这棵树和那棵树同龄。

At last , I finished this homework .

终于,我完成了这份作业。

Why don't we have lunch together ?

我们为什么不一起吃午饭呢?

Do you want to come along and give it a go ?

你想一起来尝试一下吗?

I joined him at the station .

我在车站和他会合。

He is the last person I would want to go skiing with .

他是我最不想和他一起去滑雪的人。

At last I accepted his proposal against my will .

最后我违背自己的意愿接受了他的提议。

But you don't have to stay to the end .

但你不必坚持到最后。

Don't try to do two things at a time .

不要试图同时做两件事。

His wife accompanied him on the piano .

他的妻子用钢琴为他伴奏。

He wants to come along with us to the movie .

他想和我们一起去看电影。

We are just in time for the last train .

我们正好赶上末班车。

You are to do it at once .

你必须立刻做。

You must try hard to the end .

你一定要努力到底。

Some other boys came along .

其他一些男孩也跟着来了。

Owing to illness , he could not come with us .

由于生病,他不能和我们一起去。

We finally decided to give him over to the police .

我们最终决定将他交给警方。

They are champing to start at once .

他们渴望立即开始。

We went along with his plan .

我们同意了他的计划。

I've finally got some vacation coming as of the end of this week .

从本周末开始我终于可以放假了。

She was glad of my company .

她很高兴有我的陪伴。

We study english in the same class .

我们在同一个班学英语。

At last , he got the car .

最后,他拿到了车。

This is same car that we were in yesterday .

这是我们昨天乘坐的同一辆车。

We often took a walk along the seashore together in the morning .

我们经常早上一起沿着海边散步。

But in the end he put the book on the fire .

但最终他还是把书付之一炬。

The secret came to light at last .

这个秘密终于曝光了。

Do your homework at once .

立即做作业。

He nodded to her to come along .

他点点头示意她一起去。

He is the last man I want to see .

他是我最不想见到的人。

He is the last person to tell a lie .

他是最后一个说谎的人。

Don't speak ill of your classmates .

不要说同学的坏话。

I hope everything will turn out well in the end .

我希望一切最终都会顺利。

We happened to take the same train .

我们碰巧坐同一趟火车。

The news finally reached me last night .

昨晚这个消息终于传到了我的耳朵里。

The last train has already gone .

最后一班火车已经开走了。

We found the key at last .

我们终于找到了钥匙。

Everyone must learn on their own in the end .

每个人最终都必须自己学习。

They set to work at once .

他们立即开始工作。

The meaning dawned upon me at last .

我终于明白了其中的含义。

He was the last person to arrive .

他是最后一个到达的人。

He got angry with me at last .

他终于生我的气了。

John ran to the station so as to catch the last train .

约翰跑到车站去赶末班车。

At last he found out the truth .

最后他发现了真相。

You can't be at two places at once .

你不能同时出现在两个地方。

Let it be done at once .

让它立刻完成。

You cannot do all these things at once .

你不能同时做所有这些事情。

They are more or less the same size .

它们的大小大致相同。

I was late for the last train .

我赶不上末班车了。

At last , the bus company gave in .

最后,巴士公司屈服了。

Would you like to dance with me ?

你想跟我跳舞吗 ?

They all tried to talk at one time .

他们同时试图说话。

He took his daughter with him whenever he went abroad .

他每次出国都带着女儿。

That dinner they had together was delicious .

他们一起吃的那顿晚餐很美味。

May I accompany you on your walk ?

我可以陪你散步吗?

I tried many things but failed after all .

我尝试了很多事情但最终还是失败了。

He was put to death finally .

最后他被处死了。

You're giving me the same old line .

你给我的是同样的老台词。

Who is ultimately responsible for this ?

最终谁该为此负责?

This is the same book as I have .

这本书和我的是同一本书。

I was just in time for the last train .

我正好赶上末班车。

That's what I said all along .

我一直都是这么说的。

It's on its last legs .

它已经走到最后了。

How are you getting along in your new job ?

你在新工作中过得怎么样?

I observed him come along here .

我看到他来到这里。

This is the same watch that I lost .

这就是我丢失的那块手表。

She accompanied her friend to the concert .

她陪她的朋友去看音乐会。

He is the last person I want to see now .

他是我现在最不想见到的人。

She will accompany me on the piano .

她会用钢琴为我伴奏。

He felt great sorrow when his wife died .

当他的妻子去世时,他感到非常悲伤。

They saw the sights of kyoto with their family .

他们和家人一起游览了京都的景点。

Come along with me .

跟我一起来 。

I would like to go with you .

我想和你一起去 。

He was able to get along on the small amount of money .

他靠那点钱就能过日子。

Write your name at the bottom of the paper .

在纸的底部写下你的名字。

It'll add to the same thing .

它会增加同样的东西。

It is necessary for you to start at once .

你有必要立即开始。

Jim accompanied her on the piano .

吉姆用钢琴为她伴奏。

The rain stopped at last .

雨终于停了。

May I accompany you to the airport ?

我可以陪你去机场吗?

I want to go with you .

我想和你一起去 。

Fish and red wine don't go together .

鱼和红酒不相配。

He could not join us because he was ill .

他因为病了而无法加入我们。

The child found his feet at last .

孩子终于站稳了脚跟。

We often eat lunch together .

我们经常一起吃午餐。

The boy caused his mother great anxiety .

这个男孩引起了他母亲的极大焦虑。

All at once the ship left the pier .

船一下子就离开了码头。

I will accompany you .

我会陪你。

What do you say to dining out together ?

一起出去吃饭你觉得怎么样?

At last , he found out how to make it .

最后,他找到了制作方法。

He is the last man to tell a lie .

他是最后一个说谎的人。

Any paper you read will tell the same story .

你读过的任何论文都会讲述同样的故事。

He was just in time for the last train .

他正好赶上末班车。

She finally made up her mind to go abroad .

她终于下定决心出国。

I happened along when the car hit the boy .

我正好路过,车子撞到了那个男孩。

That is not all together false .

这并不全是假的。

I was wondering if you'd like to join me for dinner tomorrow .

我想知道你明天是否愿意和我一起吃晚饭。

One cannot do lots of things at the same time .

一个人不能同时做很多事情。

At last , I caught up with my friends .

最后,我追上了我的朋友们。

John accompanied mary to the concert .

约翰陪玛丽去看音乐会。

My brother goes to the same school I do .

我哥哥和我在同一所学校。

I observed him come along here .

我看到他来到这里。

Let's sing some english songs together .

我们一起唱一些英文歌吧。

I'll join you in the library .

我会和你一起去图书馆。

How about having dinner together ?

一起吃晚饭怎么样?

He would be the last one to believe that .

他将是最后一个相信这一点的人。

Bob was popular with all his classmates .

鲍勃受到所有同学的欢迎。

It'll come all right in the end .

最终一切都会好起来的。

This is the last straw !

这是最后一根稻草!

Let's get together on sunday .

我们周日相聚吧。

I would like to go with you .

我想和你一起去 。

I accompanied him on the trip .

我陪他旅行。

Was joe with you yesterday evening ?

乔昨天晚上和你在一起吗?

At last , my turn came .

终于轮到我了。

That's what I said all along .

我一直都是这么说的。

I am sure everything will turn out all right in the end .

我相信最终一切都会好起来的。



我一次性给你一年的零用钱。
好吧,我们终于完成了。
我用钢琴为她伴奏。
最后他发现了真相。
我们会采纳你的建议。
我能够赶上末班车。
他们乘坐同一架飞机。
我遇见了我的同学。
他是最后两个到达的。
这是最后的价格吗?
我们一起决定先去哪里吧。
我们经常一起吃午餐。
我终于习惯了城市生活。
拖车与汽车同行。
你要一起来吗 ?
我会同意你的计划。
这顶帽子与这件衣服很相配。
我们俩几乎同时开始微笑。
我和他们一起去了nikko。
他会同意你的计划。
最后,我通过了考试。
好吧,我们终于到了!
我不知道他是否享受上一场比赛。
你不能同时做两件事。
我们可以像去年一样一起出去。
我赶不上末班车了。
她终于到达了酒店。
他总是和美女为伴。
玛丽和我在同一个班。
他们同时开始。
她丈夫的病使她非常焦虑。
这是最后一次的弥补。
他们是我的同学。
她戴着和我一样的手表。
最后,他们停止了工作。
你到底要六本同一本书做什么?
他终于决定结婚了。
妈妈终于同意了我们的计划。
让我们约定一个时间和日期,一起吃午饭吧!
你终于成功找到工作了。
东京末班车几点发车?
你最终会成功。
她最终嫁给了他。
我想立即寄出这个包裹。
您所要做的就是加入我们。
我们同时到达那里。
跟我一起去钓鱼吧。
作业的最后一道题你做完了吗?
那和我的颜色一样。
最后,他在我的劝说下屈服了。
我终于拿到了我想要的那本书。
我没等多久他就来了。
我们在一个班 。
他将是最后一个食言的人。
我们一起决定先去哪里吧。
她拒绝和我一起去。
最终,他没能成功。
毫无疑问,她最终会获胜。
碰巧我们在同一辆公共汽车上。
您总是预订同一个房间。
他错过了末班车。
在这一点上她不能同意你的观点。
他一次提六个箱子。
一起出去吃饭你觉得怎么样?
毕竟,人生就像一场梦。
汤姆没有朋友可以一起玩。
这和我丢失的相机是同一台。
我们还有几篇同类文章。
我很快就会跟过来。
我和他走在一起。
他尽了最大的努力,直到最后。
我会同意你的计划。
日本的这个地区终于迎来了春天。
他们终于到达了山顶。
我们很喜欢一起唱歌。
他是最后一个泄露秘密的人。
他没有人可以陪他玩。
我们是同一天出生的。
不到最后一刻决不放弃。
十二月是一年中的最后一个月。
你最近还好吗 ?
我提议她跟我一起去。
他终于出现了。
鲍勃和你同年出生。
他的讲话让我深受感动。
终于,我找到了他的家。
火车终于到了。
经过几次延误,飞机终于起飞了。
他是最后一个说谎的人。
他是最后一个在商业上取得成功的人。
我们碰巧上了同一辆公共汽车。
这一切的背后一定有什么东西。
终于,开始下雨了。
我和她是同学。
立即做。
婚姻是我最不关心的事情。
他的梦想终于实现了。
他终于可以完成工作了。
他是最后一个说谎的人。
作业的最后一道题你做完了吗?
他是我最不想见到的人。
我和你一起去吗?
漫长的讨论终于结束了。
夏天似乎终于来了。
让我们再次相聚吧!
请把这本书放在最上面。
最后她成功了。
不要试图同时做两件事。
你邀请我一起真是太好了!
他经常和她一起去看电影。
这是最后一场比赛。
这棵树和那棵树同龄。
终于,我完成了这份作业。
我们为什么不一起吃午饭呢?
你想一起来尝试一下吗?
我在车站和他会合。
他是我最不想和他一起去滑雪的人。
最后我违背自己的意愿接受了他的提议。
但你不必坚持到最后。
不要试图同时做两件事。
他的妻子用钢琴为他伴奏。
他想和我们一起去看电影。
我们正好赶上末班车。
你必须立刻做。
你一定要努力到底。
其他一些男孩也跟着来了。
由于生病,他不能和我们一起去。
我们最终决定将他交给警方。
他们渴望立即开始。
我们同意了他的计划。
从本周末开始我终于可以放假了。
她很高兴有我的陪伴。
我们在同一个班学英语。
最后,他拿到了车。
这是我们昨天乘坐的同一辆车。
我们经常早上一起沿着海边散步。
但最终他还是把书付之一炬。
这个秘密终于曝光了。
立即做作业。
他点点头示意她一起去。
他是我最不想见到的人。
他是最后一个说谎的人。
不要说同学的坏话。
我希望一切最终都会顺利。
我们碰巧坐同一趟火车。
昨晚这个消息终于传到了我的耳朵里。
最后一班火车已经开走了。
我们终于找到了钥匙。
每个人最终都必须自己学习。
他们立即开始工作。
我终于明白了其中的含义。
他是最后一个到达的人。
他终于生我的气了。
约翰跑到车站去赶末班车。
最后他发现了真相。
你不能同时出现在两个地方。
让它立刻完成。
你不能同时做所有这些事情。
它们的大小大致相同。
我赶不上末班车了。
最后,巴士公司屈服了。
你想跟我跳舞吗 ?
他们同时试图说话。
他每次出国都带着女儿。
他们一起吃的那顿晚餐很美味。
我可以陪你散步吗?
我尝试了很多事情但最终还是失败了。
最后他被处死了。
你给我的是同样的老台词。
最终谁该为此负责?
这本书和我的是同一本书。
我正好赶上末班车。
我一直都是这么说的。
它已经走到最后了。
你在新工作中过得怎么样?
我看到他来到这里。
这就是我丢失的那块手表。
她陪她的朋友去看音乐会。
他是我现在最不想见到的人。
她会用钢琴为我伴奏。
当他的妻子去世时,他感到非常悲伤。
他们和家人一起游览了京都的景点。
跟我一起来 。
我想和你一起去 。
他靠那点钱就能过日子。
在纸的底部写下你的名字。
它会增加同样的东西。
你有必要立即开始。
吉姆用钢琴为她伴奏。
雨终于停了。
我可以陪你去机场吗?
我想和你一起去 。
鱼和红酒不相配。
他因为病了而无法加入我们。
孩子终于站稳了脚跟。
我们经常一起吃午餐。
这个男孩引起了他母亲的极大焦虑。
船一下子就离开了码头。
我会陪你。
一起出去吃饭你觉得怎么样?
最后,他找到了制作方法。
他是最后一个说谎的人。
你读过的任何论文都会讲述同样的故事。
他正好赶上末班车。
她终于下定决心出国。
我正好路过,车子撞到了那个男孩。
这并不全是假的。
我想知道你明天是否愿意和我一起吃晚饭。
一个人不能同时做很多事情。
最后,我追上了我的朋友们。
约翰陪玛丽去看音乐会。
我哥哥和我在同一所学校。
我看到他来到这里。
我们一起唱一些英文歌吧。
我会和你一起去图书馆。
一起吃晚饭怎么样?
他将是最后一个相信这一点的人。
鲍勃受到所有同学的欢迎。
最终一切都会好起来的。
这是最后一根稻草!
我们周日相聚吧。
我想和你一起去 。
我陪他旅行。
乔昨天晚上和你在一起吗?
终于轮到我了。
我一直都是这么说的。
我相信最终一切都会好起来的。