1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)





Verbs Nouns Adjectives/Adverbs Pronouns Prepositions Conjunctions
bis (Advanced search)




CORE WORDS






COMPOUND WORDS


acrimonious {adj} (sharp and harsh) al dente {adj} (firm) a little {adv} (to a small extent or degree) American bison {n} (mammal) anile {adj} (characteristic of a crone or a feeble old woman) Anubis {prop} (Egyptian god of the dead and tombs) appetizer {n} (small, light first course) Arab {adj} (of or pertaining to Arabs and their nations) Arabian oryx {n} (Oryx leucoryx) Arabian Peninsula {prop} (peninsula in the Middle East) Arabian Sea {prop} (part of the Indian Ocean) Arabic {adj} (of, from, or pertaining to Arab countries or cultural behaviour) Arabic {prop} (alphabet) Arabic {prop} (language) Arabic numeral {n} (any of the ten symbols from 0 through 9) Arabic script {n} (letters of the Arabic language) Arabisation {n} (process of arabising) Arabist {n} (a scholar who studies Arab or Arabic culture, politics, or language) Arabize {v} (to make Arab) Arab Republic of Egypt {prop} (Official name of Egypt) Arab Spring {prop} (movement) Arab World {prop} (Arabic speaking world) archbishop {n} (senior bishop) archdiocese {n} (area administered by an archbishop) archiepiscopal {adj} (of or relating to an archbishop or an archbishopric) are {v} (second-person singular (informal) simple present indicative form of be) are you married {phrase} (are you married?) are you OK {phrase} (are you OK?) are you religious {phrase} (are you religious?) arm to the teeth {v} (to equip with weapons) as {adv} (to such an extent or degree) as yet {adv} (up to the present) Australian white ibis {n} (species of wading bird) Barbary lion {n} (Panthera leo leo) Bay of Biscay {prop} (gulf) biennial {adj} (happening every two years) bisexual {adj} (botany: having both male and female organs) bisexual {adj} (sexually attracted to persons of either sex) bisexual {n} (bisexual person) bisexuality {n} (psychology) Bishkek {prop} (capital of Kyrgyzstan) bishop {n} (church official, supervisor of priests and congregations) Bishop of Rome {prop} (a title of the Pope) bishopric {n} (diocese) Bislama {prop} (a creole spoken on the South Pacific island-nation of Vanuatu) bismuth {n} (chemical element) bison {n} (A similar American animal, Bison bison) bistro {n} (small bar) bistro {n} (small European-style restaurant) bit {n} (metal in horse's mouth) bit {n} (small amount of something) bite {n} (act of biting) bite {n} (mouthful) bite {n} (wound left behind after having been bitten) buffalo {n} (North American bison) burn the midnight oil {v} (work through the night) by {prep} (some time before the given time) cannabis {n} (plant) Caribbean {adj} (Pertaining to the sea and region bounded by the American continent and the West Indies) Caribbean Sea {prop} (a tropical sea in the Western Hemisphere) chock full {adj} (containing the maximum amount) Classical Arabic {prop} (Classical Arabic) claustrophobic {adj} (Suffering from claustrophobia) colocynth {n} (plant or fruit of the Citrullus colocynthis) compunction {n} (a pricking of conscience) crosier {n} (staff of a bishop or abbot) cubic equation {n} (polynomial equation) cubic function {n} (function of a polynomial) cubism {n} (An artistic movement characterized by the depiction of natural forms as geometric structures of planes) Cubist {adj} (of, or pertaining to Cubism) Cubist {n} (artist) cushaw {n} (Cucurbita argyrosperma, the winter squash) delicacy {n} (something appealing, especially a pleasing food) denture {n} (complete replacement of all teeth in a mouth) denture {n} (set of teeth, the teeth viewed as a unit) effeminate {adj} (of a man, behaving like a woman) Egyptian Arabic {prop} (Egyptian Arabic) Elbian {adj} (pertaining to the Elbe) fast food {n} (type of meal that is often pre-prepared and served quickly) fleabite {n} (bite of a flea) from A to Z {adv} (comprehensively) Fus-ha {prop} (standard Arabic) Gambian {adj} (of Gambia) gambist {n} (someone who plays the gamba) gay {adj} (homosexual, see also: lesbian) goodbye {interj} (farewell) Guinea-Bissau {prop} (Republic of Guinea-Bissau) heretofore {adv} (up to the present time) hibiscus {n} (flower) hitherto {adv} (up to this time) how old are you {phrase} (what is your age in years) iambic {adj} (consisting of iambs or characterized by their predominance) ibis {n} (Threskiornithid) I'm bisexual {phrase} (I'm bisexual) Kashubian {adj} (of the Kashubian people and their language) Kashubian {prop} (Slavic language spoken in the Pomeranian region of Poland) ladies' fingers {n} (edible pods of the okra plant) later {interj} (see you later) lesbian {adj} (between two women; pertaining to female homosexuality) lesbian {adj} (of a woman: preferring female partners) Lesbian {adj} (of the island of Lesbos) lesbianism {n} (Female homosexuality) Lower Sorbian {prop} (a Slavic language spoken in part of Brandenburg) marrow {n} (kind of vegetable) marshmallow {n} (plant) meticulous {adj} (characterized by very precise, conscientious attention to details) microbial {adj} (relating to microbes) Modern Standard Arabic {prop} (Modern Standard Arabic) modicum {n} (small amount) Mozarabic {prop} (language) muskrat {n} (Ondatra zibethicus) Namibian {adj} (of, from, or pertaining to Namibia) painstaking {adj} (careful attentive; diligent) pan-Arabism {n} (movement) plebiscite {n} (A referendum, especially one that concerns changes in sovereignty) plum {n} (a desirable thing) Polabian {prop} (West Slavic language) pre-Columbian {adj} (before Christopher Columbus) prince bishop {n} (bishop who also holds a secular princely rank) pumpkin {n} (fruit of this plant) pumpkin {n} (plant) pumpkin pie {n} (pie made from the flesh of pumpkins) queer {adj} (slang: homosexual) reach {v} (to extend an action, effort, or influence to) remorse {n} (feeling of regret or sadness for doing wrong or sinning) roselle {n} (Hibiscus sabdariffa) Saudi {adj} (pertaining to Saudi Arabia) Saudi Arabian {adj} (pertaining to Saudi Arabia) savageness {n} (property of behaving savagely) see {n} (diocese) see you {phrase} (see you later) see you later {phrase} (goodbye) see you soon {interj} (goodbye) Serb {adj} (of or pertaining to the Serbs or their culture) Serbian {adj} (pertaining to Serbia and Serbians) Serbian {adj} (pertaining to the Serbian language) Serbian {prop} (the standardized variety of Serbo-Croatian) snack {n} (a light meal) snack bar {n} (a small restaurant serving light meals) snakebite {n} (the bite of a snake) snappish {adj} (likely to snap or bite) snarky {adj} (sarcastic and irreverent) snobbery {n} (the property or trait of being a snob) snobbish {adj} (having the property of being a snob) snobby {adj} (characteristic of a snob) snow leopard {n} (a large feline mammal, Uncia uncia) soaked to the bone {adj} (extremely wet) sodium bisulfite {n} (the compound NaHSO[3]) so far {adv} (until now; previously; yet) so long {interj} (informal: goodbye) Sorbian {adj} (of or pertaining to the Sorbs or to the Sorbian language) Sorbian {prop} (language) sponge cake {n} (type of cake) spot {n} (small amount) squash {n} (plant and its fruit of the genus Cucurbita) squint {n} (look of eyes which are turned in different directions, like in strabismus) sting {n} (bite or sting (by an insect)) strabismus {n} (A defect of vision) superstitious {adj} (susceptible to superstitions) supper {n} (food before going to bed) Swabian {adj} (of or pertaining to Swabia) Swabian {adj} (of or pertaining to the Swabian dialect) Swabian {prop} (dialect) Swabish {adj} (of or pertaining to Swabia) Swabish {adj} (of or pertaining to the Swabian dialect) Swabish {prop} (dialect) Syrian Arab Republic {prop} (Official name of Syria) till {conj} (Until) till {prep} (Until) tubaist {n} (one who plays the tuba) tubist {n} (one who plays the tuba) United Arab Emirates {prop} (country in the Middle East) until {conj} (up to the time that) until {prep} (up to the time of) Upper Sorbian {prop} (a Slavic language spoken in part of Saxony) up to {prep} (against, next to, near, towards) Wahhabism {prop} (branch of Sunni Islam) who are you {phrase} (who are you?) winter melon {n} (fuzzy melon fruit) xenophobic {adj} (suffering from xenophobia) Yemen Arab Republic {prop} (former country) yet {adv} (continuously up to this point in time) Zambian {adj} (Of, from, or pertaining to Zambia, the Zambian people or the Zambian language) 9 to 5 {n} (day job)

5000 WORDS






直到 P0788
จนถึง P0788

bis P0788
until P0788
hasta P0788
fino P0788
A bientôt ! P0036 jusque P0788



PHRASES



我终于到达了山顶。



I finally got to the top of the mountain .
终于 到达 山顶

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0050)



她一直等到中午。



She waited all the way till noon .
一直 等到 中午

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0269)



我能从一数到十。



I can count from one to ten .
我能 一数

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0456)



你有一米高了。



You are already one meter tall .
一米

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0624)



这个人有点怪。



This man is a bit weird .
这个 有点

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0670)



到目前为止,我还没去过北京。



Up to now , I haven't been to Beijing .
目前为止 , 去过 北京

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0859)



他跑到终点了。



He ran to the finish line .
终点

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1103)



他这个人有点怪异。



This man is a little weird .
这个 有点 怪异

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1234)



我喜欢喝南瓜汤。



I love pumpkin soup .
喜欢 南瓜

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2049)



你又迟到了。



You are late again .
迟到

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2103)



我的肩膀有点痛。



My shoulder hurts a bit .
肩膀 有点痛

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2221)



你太瘦了,该多吃点。



You need to eat more , you are too slim .
,

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2398)



他看起来有点傻。



He looks a bit silly .
看起来 有点

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2408)



你又长高了一厘米。



You have grown one centimenter taller .
长高 厘米

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2556)



离下一个出口还有十英哩。



There is still ten miles until the next exit .
离下 一个 出口 还有 英哩

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2574)



他觉得胃有点痛。



He has a bit of a stomach ache .
觉得 有点痛

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2654)



他看起来有点郁闷。



He looks a bit depressed .
看起来 有点 郁闷

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2656)



她有点害羞。



She is a little timid .
有点 害羞

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2780)



她的额头有点痒。



Her forehead is itching a bit .
额头 有点

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2869)



他咬了一口饼干。



He took a bite out of the cookie .
咬了一口 饼干

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2870)



你真可恶。



You are despicable (or You are such a jerk) .
可恶

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2876)



长城的历史可以追溯到秦朝。



The history of the Great Wall dates back to the Qin dynasty .
长城 历史 可以 追溯到 秦朝

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3155)



摩天大厦高耸入云。



The skyscrapers reach to the clouds .
摩天大厦 高耸入云

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3247)



你真卑鄙!



You are so low/despicable/contemptible !
卑鄙

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3298)



她的耳朵有点聋。



She is a little deaf .
耳朵 有点

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3323)



爱滋病迄今还无法治癒。



So far , AIDS remains incurable .
爱滋病 迄今 无法

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3346)



他被蚊子咬了。



He is been bitten by a mosquito .
蚊子

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3378)



他坚持不懈的跑完全程。



He persevered and ran the entire course to completion .
坚持不懈 完全

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3427)



他看起来有点蠢。



He looks a little silly .
看起来 有点

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3524)





She is a bit like her mother .

她有点像她的母亲。

I was kept waiting for as long as two hours .

让我等了长达两个小时。

Are you against my plan ?

你反对我的计划吗?

Please get this work finished by monday .

请在星期一之前完成这项工作。

He looks a bit tired , doesn't he ?

他看起来有点累,不是吗?

It is no less than ten miles to the hospital .

距离医院不少于十英里。

So far everything has been going well .

到目前为止一切都很顺利。

When did you go to kyoto with your sister ?

你什么时候和你姐姐一起去京都的?

Wait for your turn , please .

请稍候。

It won't be long before they get married .

过不了多久他们就会结婚了。

You've arrived too early .

你来得太早了。

All but one were present .

除一人外,其他人都在场。

You are a good tennis player .

你是一名优秀的网球运动员。

Why didn't you attend the class meeting ?

你为什么没参加班会?

You really are hopeless .

你真是没救了。

Homework must be done by tomorrow .

作业必须在明天之前完成。

The dress comes to my knees .

这件衣服长及膝盖。

What he says is true to some extent .

他说的在某种程度上是正确的。

It was not long before the game began .

没过多久,比赛就开始了。

You are human .

你是人类。

It was not long before he got well .

没过多久,他就痊愈了。

So far he has done very well at school .

到目前为止他在学校表现很好。

It is 5 miles from here to tokyo .

从这里到东京有 5 英里。

How many days are there before christmas ?

距离圣诞节还有多少天?

There you are .

你在这 。

It was a long time before she understood me .

过了很长一段时间她才明白我的意思。

He carried out the plan he had made in detail .

他详细地执行了他制定的计划。

What do you want to be when you grow up ?

你长大后想做什么?

It's a long way from here to school .

从这里到学校有很长的路。

You are stupid .

你好傻 。

It won't be long before she gets over her illness .

用不了多久,她的病就会痊愈。

We have five days to go before the holidays .

距离放假还有五天。

You are taller than she .

你比她高。

Aren't you ready ?

你还没准备好吗?

We talked until two in the morning .

我们一直聊到凌晨两点。

You are hopeless .

你已经绝望了。

What you are is more important than what you have .

你是什么比你拥有什么更重要。

It's only two miles to the village .

离村子只有两英里。

He sits up studying till late at night .

他熬夜学习直到深夜。

How far is it from here to your school ?

从这里到你们学校有多远?

You are as tall as I am .

你和我一样高。

I'm surprised you came at all .

我很惊讶你竟然来了。

I am used to staying up till late at night .

我习惯熬夜到深夜。

We were not a little disappointed with you .

我们对你一点也不失望。

She sat up late last night .

她昨晚熬夜了。

I wonder if you are truly happy .

我想知道你是否真的幸福。

I will bite just a little bit .

我会咬一点点。

You are very trying to me sometimes .

有时你对我很努力。

It's eight miles from here to london .

从这里到伦敦有八英里。

As many as ten people saw the accident .

多达十人目睹了这起事故。

You're such a cute boy .

你真是个可爱的男孩。

How did you come here ?

你怎么到这里来了?

This work must be finished by tomorrow .

这项工作必须在明天之前完成。

This is all that is known so far .

这是迄今为止所知道的一切。

When did you get home ?

你什么时候回家的?

It will be a long time before I can buy a house .

还要很长一段时间我才能买房子。

What time did you go to bed last night ?

昨晚你几点睡觉?

A visitor has kept me busy till now .

一位访客让我忙到现在。

So nice that you are back .

很高兴你回来了。

Let's wait until he wakes up .

我们等他醒来吧。

Your composition is the best yet .

你的作文是迄今为止最好的。

Have you ever been to america ?

你去过美国吗?

Don't sit up till late .

不要熬夜到很晚。

I will stay here till three o'clock .

我会在这里待到三点钟。

I study from eight to eleven .

我从八点学习到十一点。

Know who you are .

知道你是谁 。

You are being ridiculous today .

你今天真是可笑。

Who are you to tell me to get out ?

你是谁,敢叫我滚出去?

He sat up late at night .

他晚上很晚才熬夜。

It's your turn . Please come this way .

轮到你了 。 请这边走。

Will the fine weather keep up till tomorrow ?

好天气会持续到明天吗?

You are a nice boy .

你是个好孩子。

I can speak english a little .

我会说一点英语。

You aren't yourself today .

今天你已经不是你自己了。

I know you are clever .

我知道你很聪明。

What did you come here so early for ?

你这么早就来这里做什么?

We have five days to go before the summer vacation .

距离放暑假还有五天。

It was not long before she came .

没过多久,她就来了。

We watched the plane until it went out of sight .

我们注视着飞机,直到它消失在视线之外。

Why don't you rest a bit ?

你为什么不休息一下呢?

He was at work till late at night .

他一直工作到深夜。

I'll wait here until my medicine is ready .

我会在这里等我的药准备好。

Should I wait for her to come back ?

我该等她回来吗?

We work from nine to five .

我们朝九晚五工作。

I know how old you are .

我知道你多大了。

You are a good cook .

你是个好厨师。

You are all that is dear to me in the world .

你是我在这个世界上唯一亲爱的。

I had not waited long before he came .

我没等多久他就来了。

Let's wait till he comes back .

我们等他回来吧。

Have you done with the paper ?

你把纸处理完了吗?

It was not long before she came .

没过多久,她就来了。

Let's wait here until he turns up .

我们就在这里等他出现吧。

As long as you're here , I'll stay .

只要你在,我就会留下来。

Could you keep my bags here until four ?

你能把我的行李放在这里直到四点吗?

It is you who is to blame .

该受责备的是你。

I'd like to extend my stay through sunday .

我想把我的住宿时间延长到周日。

Where have you been up to now ?

到目前为止你去哪儿了?

What subject are you good at ?

你擅长什么科目?

Didn't you go out ?

你没出去吗?

I hadn't waited long before he came along .

我没等多久他就来了。

I went as far as kyoto by train .

我乘火车最远到了京都。

When is the store open till ?

商店营业到什么时候?

Haven't you gone too far ?

你是不是走得太远了?

Where were you going ?

你要去哪里?

I think that you are to blame .

我认为你应该受到责备。

We went by bus as far as london .

我们乘公共汽车一直到伦敦。

You are tired , and so am I.

你累了,我也累了。

I stayed up till late at night .

我熬夜到很晚。

I have not been able to find a job so far .

到目前为止我还没有找到工作。

Wait till I count ten .

等我数到十。

Are you busy ?

你忙吗 ?

How did you come to school ?

你怎么来学校的?

How long will it take to get well ?

需要多长时间才能康复?

Can you wait until I make up my face ?

你能等我化妆吗?

Could you lend me some money until this weekend ?

你能借我一些钱直到这个周末吗?

Goodbye till tomorrow .

明天再见。

Until next time .

直到下一次 。

You're still green .

你还是绿的。

Oh , you are early this morning .

噢,你今天早上起得很早。

So far does anyone have any question ?

到目前为止还有人有任何疑问吗?

It is you who is in the wrong .

错的是你。

When did you get back from london ?

你什么时候从伦敦回来的?

Are you a high school student ?

你是高中生吗?

How long does it take from here to tokyo station by car ?

从这里开车到东京站需要多长时间?

To some extent I agree with you .

在某种程度上我同意你的观点。

When his dog died , he cried his heart out .

当他的狗死后,他痛哭失声。

Are you still around ?

你还在吗?

You are an angel of a child .

你是一个孩子中的天使。

They lived happily ever after .

从此以后,他们幸福地生活 。

He did his best to the end .

他尽了最大的努力,直到最后。

It will not be long before he comes .

用不了多久他就会来。

How long have you been in japan ?

你来日本多久了?

Where in japan did you grow up ?

你在日本哪里长大?

Don't leave here until you have done it .

在你完成这件事之前不要离开这里。

How lucky you are !

你真幸运!

Did you go out last night ?

你昨天晚上出去了吗 ?

He went as far as the station .

他一直走到车站。

I have got only a week left before school starts .

距离开学只剩下一周了。

How long have you been here ?

你来这里多久了?

Please let me know by wednesday if you can't attend .

如果您不能参加,请在周三之前通知我。

Why did you run away ?

你为什么逃跑?

Did you come here alone ?

你是一个人来这里的吗?

Tell me the reason you didn't come yesterday .

告诉我你昨天没来的原因。

It won't be long before she gets over her illness .

用不了多久,她的病就会痊愈。

You've turned up at the right moment .

你出现在正确的时刻。

He sat up late last night .

他昨晚熬夜很晚。

I'll wait here till he comes back .

我会在这里等他回来。

Never give up till the very end .

不到最后一刻决不放弃。

He is always working from morning till night .

他总是从早到晚工作。

How long have you been in this town ?

你来这个小镇多久了?

Are you good at mathematics ?

你数学好吗?

I can't go until he comes .

他来之前我不能走。

It was long before he knew it .

过了很久他才意识到这一点。

Did you go to the doctor ?

你去看医生了吗?

Wait here till I return .

在这里等我回来。

If you are a good girl , you shall have candy .

如果你是个好女孩,你就会得到糖果。

Be sure to come to me by five o'clock .

一定要在五点钟之前来找我。

It took me a long time to get over my cold .

我花了很长时间才从感冒中恢复过来。

You are overworked .

你劳累过度了。

I should think you are in the wrong .

我应该认为你错了。

You had better read a lot of books while you are young .

年轻的时候最好多读书。

He worked from morning till evening .

他从早干到晚。

Don't smoke until you're 20 years old .

20 岁之前不要吸烟。

Did you go to school yesterday ?

你昨天上学了吗 ?

See you then .

回头见 。

I just wanna nose around a bit .

我只是想四处看看。

Count from one to ten .

从一数到十。

You have been doing well at school so far .

到目前为止你在学校表现很好。

I will wait here till he comes .

我会在这里等他来。

The dog bit me in the hand .

狗咬了我的手。

The trouble is that you are too young .

问题是你太年轻了。

The job must be finished by 3 p.M.

这项工作必须在下午 3 点之前完成。

You are taller than I.

你比我高。

So far there has been no news .

目前为止还没有任何消息。

Have you finished dressing ?

你穿好衣服了吗?

Wait here till he comes back .

在这里等他回来。

I will go with you as far as narita airport .

我会和你一起去成田机场。

I was bitten in the leg by that dog .

我的腿被那只狗咬了。

This milk won't keep till tomorrow .

这牛奶留不到明天。

You've taken a long time eating lunch .

你花了很长时间才吃午饭。

I sat up till late last night .

昨晚我熬夜到很晚。

You are stupid , and so is he .

你傻,他也傻。

Are you tired ?

你累了吗 ?

I agree with you to a certain extent .

我在某种程度上同意你的观点。

You are very early this morning .

你今天早上很早。

I booked through to paris .

我通过机票预订了飞往巴黎的航班。

Please wait till I have finished my coffee .

请等我喝完咖啡。

By the way , how old are you ?

对了你多大 ?

Why are you so hard on him ?

你为什么对他这么狠?

Mr mailer is to stay here till tomorrow .

梅勒先生要留在这里直到明天。

How often did you go swimming last summer ?

去年夏天你多久去游泳一次?

It was not long before he arrived .

没过多久,他就到了。

He is a bit like his father .

他有点像他的父亲。

Up to now , I have never met him .

到目前为止,我还没有见过他。

Let's stay until the end of the game .

我们留到比赛结束吧。

When did you get up ?

你什么时候起床的?

Give the book back to me when you have done with it .

当你用完这本书后,把它还给我。

The park was extended to the river .

公园一直延伸到河边。

I have three years left until retirement .

距离退休我还有三年时间。

Up to that time he had been staying with his uncle .

在那之前他一直和他叔叔住在一起。

You're tough .

你很强硬。

I have a bad bite .

我咬得很厉害。

Let's keep him in the dark until we know more .

让我们把他蒙在鼓里,直到我们了解更多。

What line are you in ?

你在哪条线?

I agree with you to a degree .

我在某种程度上同意你的观点。

She will have finished her job by evening .

到晚上她就会完成她的工作。

But you don't have to stay to the end .

但你不必坚持到最后。

I should be grateful if you would stay until tomorrow .

如果您能留到明天我将不胜感激。

I was not a little annoyed .

我心里不禁有些恼火。

Why did you come home so late ?

你怎么这么晚才回家?

You must try hard to the end .

你一定要努力到底。

Have you ever traveled by plane ?

您坐过飞机旅行吗?

The meeting is ten days away .

距离会议还有十天。

Please get my account ready by tonight .

请在今晚之前准备好我的帐户。

See you soon !

再见 !

I don't care as long as you are happy .

我不在乎只要你幸福就好。

You can keep this tape until tomorrow .

你可以把这盘磁带保留到明天。

You're the only one who can help me .

你是唯一能帮助我的人。

Your mother has made you what you are .

你的母亲造就了现在的你。

I am japanese , but you are an american .

我是日本人,但你是美国人。

I waited for him till ten .

我等他到十点。

I'm counting on you to be strong .

我指望你坚强。

You are tired , aren't you ?

你累了,不是吗?

How far is it from here to your school ?

从这里到你们学校有多远?

To this day we call them indians .

直到今天我们仍称他们为印第安人。

It will not be long before he gets better .

用不了多久他就会好起来。

I have been satisfied with my work so far .

到目前为止我对我的工作很满意。

See you tomorrow at school .

明天学校见。

I look around but it's you I can't replace .

我环顾四周,却是我无法取代的你。

You are made to be a poet .

你生来就是一个诗人。

Up to the present we have enjoyed our trip very much .

到目前为止,我们的旅行非常愉快。

It was not long before the news came .

没过多久,消息就传来了。

The cold weather extended into april .

寒冷的天气一直延续到四月。

You are in the right so far .

到目前为止你是对的。

I am free till 6 o'clock this evening .

今天晚上 6 点之前我都有空。

You're out of it .

你已经出局了。

You were late for work .

你上班迟到了。

Can you finish it by noon ?

中午之前能完成吗?

How far is it to the station ?

到车站有多远?

You're still young .

你还年轻。

Why haven't you been showing up to work lately ?

你最近怎么没来上班?

You're a wonderful guy .

你是一个很棒的人。

I was not a little disappointed .

我一点儿也不失望。

It is you who are to blame .

罪魁祸首是你。

You are a beautiful butterfly .

你是一只美丽的蝴蝶。

You are late .

你晚了 。

Can't you stay a little longer ?

你就不能再多呆一会儿吗?

I will wait until she comes .

我会等到她来。

Could you lend me some money until this weekend ?

你能借我一些钱直到这个周末吗?

So far everything has been successful .

到目前为止一切都很成功。

You didn't come to school yesterday , did you ?

你昨天没有来学校,是吗?

Until what time does your pharmacy stay open ?

你们的药房营业到什么时间?

Are you free now ?

你现在有空吗 ?

He worked hard , until he fell ill .

他努力工作,直到生病为止。

I had not waited long before the bus came .

我没等多久,公共汽车就来了。

Are you younger than him ?

你比他年轻吗?

She walked as far as shinjuku .

她一直走到新宿。

It was a week before she got well .

一周后她才康复。

See you later !

回头见 !

She wrote as many as ten books .

她写了多达十本书。

How long have you been busy ?

你忙了多久了?

Let it be done by six this evening .

让它在今天晚上六点之前完成。

Will the work be finished by tomorrow ?

工作明天能完成吗?

Every time I call on you , you're out .

每次我打电话给你,你都出去了。

They worked hard from morning till night .

他们从早到晚努力工作。

I'll take care of the dog till tomorrow .

我会照顾这只狗直到明天。

Everything was in order until he came .

在他到来之前,一切都井然有序。

Why did you absent yourself from class yesterday ?

你昨天为什么缺课?

How did you come here ?

你怎么到这里来了?

This work has to be finished by monday .

这项工作必须在星期一之前完成。

Who do you think you are ?

你以为你是谁 ?

You ran into him earlier , didn't you ?

你之前就遇到过他,不是吗?

You may as well stay where you are .

你不妨留在原地。

Have you ever been to japan ?

你去过日本吗 ?

I study from eight to eleven .

我从八点学习到十一点。

You are the most important person of us all .

你是我们所有人中最重要的人。

It won't be long before a warm spring comes .

用不了多久,温暖的春天就会到来。

Don't get off the bus till it stops .

等公共汽车停下来之前不要下车。

When angry , count to ten .

生气时,数到十。

It will not be long before she comes back .

用不了多久她就会回来。

It won't be long before my husband comes back .

过不了多久我丈夫就会回来。

Do this work by tomorrow if possible .

如果可能的话,明天之前完成这项工作。

You went too far in your joke .

你玩笑开得太过分了。

I'll stay here till you get back .

我会留在这里直到你回来。

It was a week before jane got over her cold .

简的感冒过了一周才痊愈。

I'll get the work done by the time he gets back .

等他回来我就会把工作做完。

It had been raining for week until yesterday .

直到昨天,雨已经下了一周了。

The man decided to wait at the station until his wife came .

该男子决定在车站等他的妻子来。

She had lived in hiroshima until she was ten .

她十岁之前一直住在广岛。

I sat up reading till late last night .

昨晚我熬夜读书到很晚。

You've run into a storm .

你遇到了一场风暴。

It's your turn to sing .

轮到你唱歌了。

Are you interested in politics ?

你对政治感兴趣吗?

I'll get you the info you need by next week .

我将在下周之前为您提供所需的信息。

You are old enough to understand this .

你已经足够大了,能够理解这一点。

He is used to sitting up late at night .

他习惯于熬夜。

Are you busy now ?

你现在忙吗 ?

Hang on a bit until I'm ready .

稍等一下,直到我准备好。

You are no longer a child .

你不再是个孩子了。

Who has made you what you are now ?

谁让你变成了现在的样子?

You are tall , but he is still taller .

你很高,但他还更高。

It will not be long before we can know the truth of the matter .

用不了多久我们就能知道事情的真相了。

As yet , everything has been going well .

到目前为止,一切都很顺利。

I will go with you as far as the bridge .

我会和你一起走到桥边。

I hear you're very rich .

我听说你很有钱。

She speaks a little arabic .

她会说一点阿拉伯语。

He's always on the go , from morning to night .

他总是在忙碌,从早到晚。

It was not long before the news came .

没过多久,消息就传来了。

It is long way to the town .

到镇上还有很长的路。

Won't it keep until later ?

不会留到以后吧?

What sign were you born under ?

你出生在什么星座?

I work from nine to five every day .

我每天从九点工作到五点。

You're not the one who died .

死的人不是你。

What line are you in ?

你在哪条线?

You are satisfied with your life , aren't you ?

你对自己的生活很满意,不是吗?

It can accommodate as many as ten people .

它最多可容纳十人。

She left here long before you arrived .

她在你到达之前很久就离开了这里。

It is not more than two miles to the village .

距村子不超过两英里。

We discussed the problem far into the night .

我们就这个问题讨论到深夜。

It wasn't long before he came again .

没过多久,他又来了。

Wait here till I come back .

在这里等我回来。

I have heard nothing else from him yet .

我还没有收到他的任何消息。

Are you a new student ?

你是一个新同学吗 ?

When did you get to london ?

你什么时候到伦敦的?

Why are you so tired today ?

你今天怎么这么累?

Why did you come here this morning ?

你今天早上为什么来这里?

Why didn't you show up at the party last night ?

昨晚你为什么没有出现在聚会上?

We carried on the discussion till late at night .

我们一直讨论到深夜。

Have you finished already ?

你已经完成了吗?

You should have knocked before you came in .

你应该在进来之前敲门。

I waited for her till it got dark .

我等她直到天黑。

You are my best friend .

你是我最好的朋友 。

When did you go to rome ?

你什么时候去罗马的?

Why are you short with me ?

你为什么对我矮?

Are you going to carry on your work until ten ?

你打算继续工作到十点吗?

Have you finished yet ?

你完成了吗 ?

How far is it from here to the station ?

从这里到车站有多远?

Tell us the story from beginning to end .

把故事从头到尾告诉我们。

Until yesterday I had known nothing about it .

直到昨天我对此一无所知。

It will have been raining for a week by tomorrow .

到明天,雨已经下了一个星期了。

Who do you think you are ?

你以为你是谁 ?

It's just a little further .

只是远了一点而已。

When were you born ?

你什么时候出生 ?

It will not be long before we meet again .

过不了多久我们就会再次见面。

He would often sit up until late at night .

他常常熬夜到深夜。

You are a tennis player .

你是一名网球运动员。

Are you there ?

你在吗 ?

I gave him what little money I had .

我把我仅有的一点钱给了他。

Where did you get on this bus ?

你从哪里坐这辆公共汽车?

You came out of the room .

你从房间里出来了。

You're too young to marry .

你太年轻了,不能结婚。

You are sharp .

你很敏锐。

How long does it take for you to read this book ?

您阅读这本书需要多长时间?

Are you through with the paper ?

你把纸看完了吗?

It was some time before he realized his mistake .

过了一段时间他才意识到自己的错误。

You are as tall as my sister .

你和我姐姐一样高。

Have you ever been to america ?

你去过美国吗?

I am used to sitting up late at night .

我习惯了熬夜。

I have been lucky until now .

到现在为止我一直很幸运。

Why are you so late ?

你为什么这么晚 ?

I stayed up till very late last night .

昨晚我熬夜到很晚。

Aren't you sleepy ?

你不困吗?

You're really a hard worker .

你真是一个努力的人。

Have you finished packing yet ?

你收拾好了吗?

You're really absent-minded .

你真是心不在焉。

I dare say you are tired .

我敢说你累了。

You are an angel for doing my shopping .

你真是帮我购物的天使。



她有点像她的母亲。
让我等了长达两个小时。
你反对我的计划吗?
请在星期一之前完成这项工作。
他看起来有点累,不是吗?
距离医院不少于十英里。
到目前为止一切都很顺利。
你什么时候和你姐姐一起去京都的?
请稍候。
过不了多久他们就会结婚了。
你来得太早了。
除一人外,其他人都在场。
你是一名优秀的网球运动员。
你为什么没参加班会?
你真是没救了。
作业必须在明天之前完成。
这件衣服长及膝盖。
他说的在某种程度上是正确的。
没过多久,比赛就开始了。
你是人类。
没过多久,他就痊愈了。
到目前为止他在学校表现很好。
从这里到东京有 5 英里。
距离圣诞节还有多少天?
你在这 。
过了很长一段时间她才明白我的意思。
他详细地执行了他制定的计划。
你长大后想做什么?
从这里到学校有很长的路。
你好傻 。
用不了多久,她的病就会痊愈。
距离放假还有五天。
你比她高。
你还没准备好吗?
我们一直聊到凌晨两点。
你已经绝望了。
你是什么比你拥有什么更重要。
离村子只有两英里。
他熬夜学习直到深夜。
从这里到你们学校有多远?
你和我一样高。
我很惊讶你竟然来了。
我习惯熬夜到深夜。
我们对你一点也不失望。
她昨晚熬夜了。
我想知道你是否真的幸福。
我会咬一点点。
有时你对我很努力。
从这里到伦敦有八英里。
多达十人目睹了这起事故。
你真是个可爱的男孩。
你怎么到这里来了?
这项工作必须在明天之前完成。
这是迄今为止所知道的一切。
你什么时候回家的?
还要很长一段时间我才能买房子。
昨晚你几点睡觉?
一位访客让我忙到现在。
很高兴你回来了。
我们等他醒来吧。
你的作文是迄今为止最好的。
你去过美国吗?
不要熬夜到很晚。
我会在这里待到三点钟。
我从八点学习到十一点。
知道你是谁 。
你今天真是可笑。
你是谁,敢叫我滚出去?
他晚上很晚才熬夜。
轮到你了 。 请这边走。
好天气会持续到明天吗?
你是个好孩子。
我会说一点英语。
今天你已经不是你自己了。
我知道你很聪明。
你这么早就来这里做什么?
距离放暑假还有五天。
没过多久,她就来了。
我们注视着飞机,直到它消失在视线之外。
你为什么不休息一下呢?
他一直工作到深夜。
我会在这里等我的药准备好。
我该等她回来吗?
我们朝九晚五工作。
我知道你多大了。
你是个好厨师。
你是我在这个世界上唯一亲爱的。
我没等多久他就来了。
我们等他回来吧。
你把纸处理完了吗?
没过多久,她就来了。
我们就在这里等他出现吧。
只要你在,我就会留下来。
你能把我的行李放在这里直到四点吗?
该受责备的是你。
我想把我的住宿时间延长到周日。
到目前为止你去哪儿了?
你擅长什么科目?
你没出去吗?
我没等多久他就来了。
我乘火车最远到了京都。
商店营业到什么时候?
你是不是走得太远了?
你要去哪里?
我认为你应该受到责备。
我们乘公共汽车一直到伦敦。
你累了,我也累了。
我熬夜到很晚。
到目前为止我还没有找到工作。
等我数到十。
你忙吗 ?
你怎么来学校的?
需要多长时间才能康复?
你能等我化妆吗?
你能借我一些钱直到这个周末吗?
明天再见。
直到下一次 。
你还是绿的。
噢,你今天早上起得很早。
到目前为止还有人有任何疑问吗?
错的是你。
你什么时候从伦敦回来的?
你是高中生吗?
从这里开车到东京站需要多长时间?
在某种程度上我同意你的观点。
当他的狗死后,他痛哭失声。
你还在吗?
你是一个孩子中的天使。
从此以后,他们幸福地生活 。
他尽了最大的努力,直到最后。
用不了多久他就会来。
你来日本多久了?
你在日本哪里长大?
在你完成这件事之前不要离开这里。
你真幸运!
你昨天晚上出去了吗 ?
他一直走到车站。
距离开学只剩下一周了。
你来这里多久了?
如果您不能参加,请在周三之前通知我。
你为什么逃跑?
你是一个人来这里的吗?
告诉我你昨天没来的原因。
用不了多久,她的病就会痊愈。
你出现在正确的时刻。
他昨晚熬夜很晚。
我会在这里等他回来。
不到最后一刻决不放弃。
他总是从早到晚工作。
你来这个小镇多久了?
你数学好吗?
他来之前我不能走。
过了很久他才意识到这一点。
你去看医生了吗?
在这里等我回来。
如果你是个好女孩,你就会得到糖果。
一定要在五点钟之前来找我。
我花了很长时间才从感冒中恢复过来。
你劳累过度了。
我应该认为你错了。
年轻的时候最好多读书。
他从早干到晚。
20 岁之前不要吸烟。
你昨天上学了吗 ?
回头见 。
我只是想四处看看。
从一数到十。
到目前为止你在学校表现很好。
我会在这里等他来。
狗咬了我的手。
问题是你太年轻了。
这项工作必须在下午 3 点之前完成。
你比我高。
目前为止还没有任何消息。
你穿好衣服了吗?
在这里等他回来。
我会和你一起去成田机场。
我的腿被那只狗咬了。
这牛奶留不到明天。
你花了很长时间才吃午饭。
昨晚我熬夜到很晚。
你傻,他也傻。
你累了吗 ?
我在某种程度上同意你的观点。
你今天早上很早。
我通过机票预订了飞往巴黎的航班。
请等我喝完咖啡。
对了你多大 ?
你为什么对他这么狠?
梅勒先生要留在这里直到明天。
去年夏天你多久去游泳一次?
没过多久,他就到了。
他有点像他的父亲。
到目前为止,我还没有见过他。
我们留到比赛结束吧。
你什么时候起床的?
当你用完这本书后,把它还给我。
公园一直延伸到河边。
距离退休我还有三年时间。
在那之前他一直和他叔叔住在一起。
你很强硬。
我咬得很厉害。
让我们把他蒙在鼓里,直到我们了解更多。
你在哪条线?
我在某种程度上同意你的观点。
到晚上她就会完成她的工作。
但你不必坚持到最后。
如果您能留到明天我将不胜感激。
我心里不禁有些恼火。
你怎么这么晚才回家?
你一定要努力到底。
您坐过飞机旅行吗?
距离会议还有十天。
请在今晚之前准备好我的帐户。
再见 !
我不在乎只要你幸福就好。
你可以把这盘磁带保留到明天。
你是唯一能帮助我的人。
你的母亲造就了现在的你。
我是日本人,但你是美国人。
我等他到十点。
我指望你坚强。
你累了,不是吗?
从这里到你们学校有多远?
直到今天我们仍称他们为印第安人。
用不了多久他就会好起来。
到目前为止我对我的工作很满意。
明天学校见。
我环顾四周,却是我无法取代的你。
你生来就是一个诗人。
到目前为止,我们的旅行非常愉快。
没过多久,消息就传来了。
寒冷的天气一直延续到四月。
到目前为止你是对的。
今天晚上 6 点之前我都有空。
你已经出局了。
你上班迟到了。
中午之前能完成吗?
到车站有多远?
你还年轻。
你最近怎么没来上班?
你是一个很棒的人。
我一点儿也不失望。
罪魁祸首是你。
你是一只美丽的蝴蝶。
你晚了 。
你就不能再多呆一会儿吗?
我会等到她来。
你能借我一些钱直到这个周末吗?
到目前为止一切都很成功。
你昨天没有来学校,是吗?
你们的药房营业到什么时间?
你现在有空吗 ?
他努力工作,直到生病为止。
我没等多久,公共汽车就来了。
你比他年轻吗?
她一直走到新宿。
一周后她才康复。
回头见 !
她写了多达十本书。
你忙了多久了?
让它在今天晚上六点之前完成。
工作明天能完成吗?
每次我打电话给你,你都出去了。
他们从早到晚努力工作。
我会照顾这只狗直到明天。
在他到来之前,一切都井然有序。
你昨天为什么缺课?
你怎么到这里来了?
这项工作必须在星期一之前完成。
你以为你是谁 ?
你之前就遇到过他,不是吗?
你不妨留在原地。
你去过日本吗 ?
我从八点学习到十一点。
你是我们所有人中最重要的人。
用不了多久,温暖的春天就会到来。
等公共汽车停下来之前不要下车。
生气时,数到十。
用不了多久她就会回来。
过不了多久我丈夫就会回来。
如果可能的话,明天之前完成这项工作。
你玩笑开得太过分了。
我会留在这里直到你回来。
简的感冒过了一周才痊愈。
等他回来我就会把工作做完。
直到昨天,雨已经下了一周了。
该男子决定在车站等他的妻子来。
她十岁之前一直住在广岛。
昨晚我熬夜读书到很晚。
你遇到了一场风暴。
轮到你唱歌了。
你对政治感兴趣吗?
我将在下周之前为您提供所需的信息。
你已经足够大了,能够理解这一点。
他习惯于熬夜。
你现在忙吗 ?
稍等一下,直到我准备好。
你不再是个孩子了。
谁让你变成了现在的样子?
你很高,但他还更高。
用不了多久我们就能知道事情的真相了。
到目前为止,一切都很顺利。
我会和你一起走到桥边。
我听说你很有钱。
她会说一点阿拉伯语。
他总是在忙碌,从早到晚。
没过多久,消息就传来了。
到镇上还有很长的路。
不会留到以后吧?
你出生在什么星座?
我每天从九点工作到五点。
死的人不是你。
你在哪条线?
你对自己的生活很满意,不是吗?
它最多可容纳十人。
她在你到达之前很久就离开了这里。
距村子不超过两英里。
我们就这个问题讨论到深夜。
没过多久,他又来了。
在这里等我回来。
我还没有收到他的任何消息。
你是一个新同学吗 ?
你什么时候到伦敦的?
你今天怎么这么累?
你今天早上为什么来这里?
昨晚你为什么没有出现在聚会上?
我们一直讨论到深夜。
你已经完成了吗?
你应该在进来之前敲门。
我等她直到天黑。
你是我最好的朋友 。
你什么时候去罗马的?
你为什么对我矮?
你打算继续工作到十点吗?
你完成了吗 ?
从这里到车站有多远?
把故事从头到尾告诉我们。
直到昨天我对此一无所知。
到明天,雨已经下了一个星期了。
你以为你是谁 ?
只是远了一点而已。
你什么时候出生 ?
过不了多久我们就会再次见面。
他常常熬夜到深夜。
你是一名网球运动员。
你在吗 ?
我把我仅有的一点钱给了他。
你从哪里坐这辆公共汽车?
你从房间里出来了。
你太年轻了,不能结婚。
你很敏锐。
您阅读这本书需要多长时间?
你把纸看完了吗?
过了一段时间他才意识到自己的错误。
你和我姐姐一样高。
你去过美国吗?
我习惯了熬夜。
到现在为止我一直很幸运。
你为什么这么晚 ?
昨晚我熬夜到很晚。
你不困吗?
你真是一个努力的人。
你收拾好了吗?
你真是心不在焉。
我敢说你累了。
你真是帮我购物的天使。