1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)





Verbs Nouns Adjectives/Adverbs Pronouns Prepositions Conjunctions
Würde (Advanced search)




CORE WORDS






COMPOUND WORDS


admiralty {n} (office or jurisdiction of an admiral) dignified {adj} (respectable) dignitary {n} (important or influential person) dignity {n} (quality or state) gracefully {adv} (in a graceful manner) reverend {n} (member of the Christian clergy) Reverend {n} (an honorary title added to the names of Christian clergy) undignified {adj} (lacking in dignity) would {v} (indicating an action in the past that was planned or intended) would {v} (indicating in action or state that is conditional on another) would {v} (used to express a polite request) would not throw someone out of bed {phrase} (one finds a person sexually attractive)

5000 WORDS




L083 49 P3293 xứng đáng, nhiều ưu điểm würdevoll



庄严的 P3293
อย่างสมศักดิ์ศรี, อย่างสมเกียรติ P3293
xứng đáng, nhiều ưu điểm P3293
würdevoll P3293
dignified P3293
dignamente P3293
dignitoso P3293
dignement P3293



PHRASES



天好像要下雨了。



It seems that it it is going to rain .
好像 下雨

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0711)



我没有预料到来了这么多朋友。



I didn't expect that so many friends would come .
没有 预料 到来 这么 朋友

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1174)



介意我们采访你一下吗?



Would you mind if we interview you ?
介意 我们 采访 一下

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1209)





About how much would a taxi be from here ?

从这里打车大概要多少钱?

I'd like to go skiing .

我想去滑雪。

I'd be happy to attend your party .

我很高兴参加你的聚会。

He looks like winning .

他看起来像是赢了。

But for exams , our school life would be more fun .

如果没有考试,我们的学校生活会更有趣。

What would you do , if you had a million dollars ?

如果你有一百万美元你会做什么?

What would you do , if you were in my place ?

如果你处于我的位置,你会怎么做?

Would you please shut the window ?

请你关上窗户好吗?

Would you please tell me the way ?

请告诉我路好吗?

I'd like to see you if possible .

如果可能的话我想见见你。

Would you please wait for a minute ?

请稍等一下好吗?

If you will help us , we will be very glad .

如果您愿意帮助我们,我们将非常高兴。

If it should rain tomorrow , we would go by bus .

如果明天下雨,我们就乘公共汽车去。

I'd be delighted if you'd come with me .

如果你能跟我一起去,我会很高兴。

A gentleman would not do such a thing .

君子是不会做这种事的。

I'd like to stay another night if I can .

如果可以的话我想再住一晚。

I wish jim would behave himself .

我希望吉姆能规矩点。

I told him that I would do my best .

我告诉他我会尽力而为。

I would rather stay here .

我宁愿留在这里。

It was inevitable that they would meet .

他们的相遇是必然的。

I should like to go for a swim .

我想去游泳。

Would you lend me some money ?

你能借我一些钱吗?

What would happen ?

会发生什么 ?

I promised him that I would come today .

我答应他今天会来。

Which would you rather have , tea or coffee ?

您想喝哪一个,茶还是咖啡?

I wish it would stop raining .

我希望雨能停止。

An englishman would act in a different way .

英国人会以不同的方式行事。

Little did I dream that I would see you here .

我没想到会在这里见到你。

If anything should be wrong with my car , I would go to by bus .

如果我的车出了什么问题,我会乘公共汽车去。

Will you hand the papers around ?

你会把文件递过来吗?

It's raining , but I would like to go out .

下雨了,但我想出去。

If you won a million yen , what would you do ?

如果你赢得一百万日元,你会做什么?

I'd like to have a good talk with her .

我想和她好好谈谈。

She said he would be back right away .

她说他马上就回来。

Would you join me in a drink ?

你愿意和我一起喝一杯吗?

Would you mind shutting the door ?

你介意把门关上吗?

Would you mind taking a picture of us ?

你介意给我们拍张照片吗?

I felt as if I were dreaming .

我感觉自己好像在做梦一样。

Would you mind shutting the door ?

你介意把门关上吗?

I feel as if I were dreaming .

我感觉自己就像在做梦一样。

Would you mind not smoking ?

你介意不抽烟吗?

He promised me that he would come at four .

他答应我他四点钟来。

Little did I think that I would win .

我没想到我会赢。

Would you mind repeating the question ?

您介意重复一下这个问题吗?

Would you please call him back later ?

请稍后再给他回电话好吗?

I would walk along the river .

我会沿着河边散步。

I would quit before I would do that job in this company .

在我在这家公司做那份工作之前我会辞职。

I would like to see it .

我很想看看。

Would you mind my staying here for some time ?

你介意我在这里住一段时间吗?

She said she would be twenty years old the following year .

她说第二年她就二十岁了。

I'd like to sleep late tomorrow .

我明天想睡晚一点。

He thought he would kill himself .

他以为他会自杀。

To look at him , you would take him of foreigner .

看着他,你会把他当作外国人。

I wish he would make up his mind one way or other .

我希望他能以某种方式做出决定。

I would rather divorce him .

我宁愿和他离婚。

If I were in your situation , I would do the same thing .

如果我处于你的情况,我也会做同样的事情。

She said she would be back right away .

她说她马上就回来。

I would like to call on you one of these days .

我想有一天拜访你。

I'd like to see her .

我想见见她。

I'd like to have dinner with you .

我想和你一起吃晚饭。

They were anxious I would help them .

他们渴望我能帮助他们。

It'll be a waste of time if we wait for them any longer .

如果我们再等他们就太浪费时间了。

He made believe not to hear me .

他假装没有听到我说话。

What would you do if you were in my place ?

如果你处在我的位置你会怎么做?

I'd like to extend my stay through sunday .

我想把我的住宿时间延长到周日。

I'd like to replace it .

我想更换它。

Would you agree to the plan in principle ?

您原则上同意这个计划吗?

Were we to do such a thing , we should be punished .

如果我们做了这样的事,我们就应该受到惩罚。

Never did I dream that you would lose .

我做梦也没想到你会输。

We are so busy we'd take any help we could get .

我们太忙了,我们愿意接受任何能得到的帮助。

Will you please go there ?

请你去那儿好吗?

I'd like to swim in this river .

我想在这条河里游泳。

Would you like to order ?

您想订购吗?

Would you mind terribly making me a cup of coffee ?

你介意给我泡杯咖啡吗?

It would be best if I met him in person .

如果我能亲自见到他那就最好了。

A true friend would not say such a thing .

真正的朋友不会说这样的话。

Would you do something for me ?

你愿意为我做点什么吗?

He warned me that I would fail .

他警告我,我会失败。

It was very exciting ! I'd like to go again .

那真是太让人激动了 ! 我还想再去一次

If you were in my place , what would you do ?

如果你处在我的位置,你会怎么做?

Did the newspaper say it was going to rain ?

报纸上有说要下雨吗?

Where do you wish you could go for a holiday ?

您希望去哪里度假?

She pretended not to hear me .

她假装没听见我说话。

I'd like to go cycling .

我想去骑自行车。

I would like to go to austria in order to study music .

我想去奥地利学习音乐。

Would you take part in the project ?

你会参加这个项目吗?

Would you mind if I smoked ?

你介意我抽烟吗?

Would you mind not smoking ?

你介意不抽烟吗?

It is beneath you to say such a thing .

你说这种话实在是太失礼了。

I would like to meet him .

我想见见他。

She said she would be back right away .

她说她马上就回来。

I expected him to fail the exam .

我原以为他会考试不及格。

You look very dignified .

你看起来很威严。

I took it for granted that she would come .

我理所当然地认为她会来。

I'd like to see that in black and white .

我希望看到黑白的。

I had a hunch something pleasant was going to happen .

我有预感将会发生一些令人愉快的事情。

I'd love to see the movie .

我很想看这部电影。

I feel like taking a day off tomorrow .

我想明天休息一天。

Would you turn down the stereo a little ?

你能把音响调小一点吗?

He told me that he would go to france in june .

他告诉我他六月份要去法国。

Would you say it once more ?

你能再说一遍吗?

I'd do any damn thing for you .

我愿意为你做任何该死的事。

Would you show me a less expensive camera than this one ?

您能给我展示一台比这台便宜的相机吗?

She would never own up to a mistake .

她永远不会承认错误。

I would like to talk with you again .

我想再和你谈谈。

I'd like to try this on .

我想试试这个。

Then I'd take the nickel out .

然后我会把镍币拿出来。

Would you mind waiting a moment ?

您介意稍等一下吗?

We were certain of winning the game .

我们有信心赢得这场比赛。

Never did I expect that he would fail the examination .

我没想到他考试不及格。

I took it for granted that he would succeed .

我理所当然地认为他会成功。

I'd appreciate your help .

我将不胜感激你的帮助。

I'd like to stay at your hotel .

我想住在你们的酒店。

Supposing war broke out , what would you do ?

假设战争爆发,你会怎么做?

Would you call up my husband ?

你能给我丈夫打电话吗?

I took it for granted that you would come .

我理所当然地认为你会来。

What would you do if you were in my place ?

如果你处在我的位置你会怎么做?

That would be sufficient .

这样就足够了。

Would you mind waiting another ten minutes ?

您介意再等十分钟吗?

I'd be very glad if you'd come .

如果你能来我会很高兴。

I'd like to see you tomorrow .

我想明天见你。

I should be grateful if you would stay until tomorrow .

如果您能留到明天我将不胜感激。

Would you keep this baggage , please ?

请您保管这个行李吗?

I wouldn't do it if I were you .

如果我是你我就不会这么做。

I'd like to keep the car there .

我想把车留在那里。

I asked him if he would return soon .

我问他是否很快就会回来。

Would you please answer as soon as you can ?

请您尽快答复好吗?

I'd like to go to the zoo .

我想去动物园。

The children were going to make sport of her .

孩子们会取笑她。

An honest man would not do such a thing .

一个老实人是不会做这种事的。

She prayed that her mother would forgive her .

她祈祷她的母亲能够原谅她。

I'd like to live in new york .

我想住在纽约。

I'd like to call my parents .

我想给我的父母打电话。

He assumed that the train would be on time .

他认为火车会准时。

I'd like to play tennis with you some day .

有一天我想和你一起打网球。

Were I rich , I would help the poor .

如果我富有,我就会帮助穷人。

I'd like to see the doctor .

我想去看医生。

How would you like it ?

你想要怎么样?

He would not go out .

他不肯出去。

He wouldn't be available until four .

他要到四点才有空。

Would you mind opening the window ?

你介意我开下窗户吗 ?

He would not follow my advice .

他不肯听从我的建议。

It would be better if you took a rest here .

如果你在这里休息一下就更好了。

Would you give me a discount ?

你能给我折扣吗?

Come to that , I'd like to do some shopping too .

话说回来,我也想去买点东西。

She gave a look as much as to say ,'' get out'' .

她的眼神像是在说:“滚出去”。

I'd like to visit america most of all .

我最想去美国。

I'd be happy if you'd help me .

如果你能帮助我,我会很高兴。

I took it for granted that you would attend the meeting .

我认为你参加会议是理所当然的。

I would take this dress before that one .

我会先买这件衣服,再买那件衣服。

Would you mind lending me your car ?

你介意把你的车借给我吗?

What would you do , if you should be taken ill ?

如果您生病了,您会怎么做?

I would like to go to france .

我想去法国。

I took it for granted that he would stand by me .

我理所当然地认为他会站在我这边。

I'd like to go on a picnic with her .

我想和她一起去野餐。

She implied that she would like to come with us .

她暗示她想和我们一起去。

What would you do if war were to break out ?

如果战争爆发你会怎么做?

Would you dine with me ?

你愿意和我一起吃饭吗?

I'd like to go .

我想去 。

I would like to see you again sometime .

我希望有一天能再次见到你。

If I were you , I wouldn't do so .

如果我是你,我就不会这样做。

I'd like to take this with me .

我想随身携带这个。

Would you please show me another one ?

请您再给我看一张好吗?

That would leave me in a fix .

那会让我陷入困境。

I hardly think she'd do that .

我几乎不认为她会这么做。

I would like to have a word with you .

我想和你说句话。

What would I not do to help you both out of the trouble ?

为了帮助你们俩摆脱困境,我会做什么呢?

I'd like to invite you to the party .

我想邀请你参加聚会。

I'd bet my life on it .

我愿意用我的生命打赌。

I would like to talk to him face to face .

我想和他面对面谈谈。

I took it for granted that you would come .

我理所当然地认为你会来。

I'd rather not .

我宁愿不 。

How would you take these words ?

你会如何看待这些话?

This time it seems as if he is telling the truth .

这次看来他说的是实话。

He said he would see me the next day .

他说他第二天会见我。

She made believe not to hear him .

她假装没有听到他的声音。

I would like to go with you .

我想和你一起去 。

I'd like to check out tomorrow morning .

我想明天早上去看看。

I never imagined meeting you here .

我没想到会在这里遇见你。

Would you mind sending this letter for me ?

你介意帮我寄这封信吗?

Will you please advise him to work harder ?

你能劝他更加努力吗?

They would never meet again .

他们再也不会见面了。

Would you join me for lunch ?

你愿意和我一起吃午饭吗?

What would you do , if you lost your job ?

如果你失业了,你会做什么?

I'd like to speak to judy .

我想和朱迪说话。

I'd like to speak to john .

我想和约翰通话。

They looked as if they would cry .

他们看起来好像要哭了。

How long would a sandwich take ?

一个三明治需要多长时间?

I thought he wouldn't come .

我以为他不会来。

What would you do if you were in my place ?

如果你处在我的位置你会怎么做?

I'd like to have breakfast with you .

我想和你一起吃早餐。

It feels like it will rain in the afternoon .

感觉下午要下雨了。

Would you please do me a favor ?

请你帮我一个忙好吗?

I would like to hear your honest opinion .

我想听听您的诚实意见。

A japanese wouldn't do such a thing .

日本人不会做这种事。

That child looks as if he is going to cry .

那个孩子看上去快要哭了。

If you were in my place , what would you do ?

如果你处在我的位置,你会怎么做?

Little did I imagine that my plan would go wrong .

我没想到我的计划会出错。

I said I would make her happy .

我说过我会让她幸福的。

If he could go to the concert , he would be glad .

如果他能去听音乐会,他会很高兴。

Would you bring me some salt ?

你能给我带点盐吗?

I'd like to know which he likes .

我想知道他喜欢哪个。

I'd like to see the doctor soon .

我想尽快去看医生。

Oh , would you catch the phone for me , please ?

哦,请帮我接一下电话好吗?

I'd like to dance with you .

我想和你一起跳舞。

I'd appreciate it if you could do that .

如果你能做到这一点,我将不胜感激。

He would be the last one to believe that .

他将是最后一个相信这一点的人。

I would rather not go there alone .

我宁愿不一个人去那里。

Something bad was about to happen .

不好的事情就要发生了。

I said I would ring again later .

我说我稍后再打电话。

I'd like to play tennis .

我想要打网球 。

Yesterday the teacher told us that he would give us a test today .

昨天老师告诉我们他今天要给我们考试。

I thought you'd jump at the chance .

我以为你会抓住这个机会。

I would like to go with you .

我想和你一起去 。

I said that I didn't go shopping with her .

我说我没有和她一起去逛街。

She said she would be back right away .

她说她马上就回来。

Would you take a picture of us with this camera ?

你愿意用这个相机给我们拍张照片吗?

I'd like to see him tomorrow afternoon .

我想明天下午见他。

A true scientist would not think like that .

真正的科学家不会这样想。



从这里打车大概要多少钱?
我想去滑雪。
我很高兴参加你的聚会。
他看起来像是赢了。
如果没有考试,我们的学校生活会更有趣。
如果你有一百万美元你会做什么?
如果你处于我的位置,你会怎么做?
请你关上窗户好吗?
请告诉我路好吗?
如果可能的话我想见见你。
请稍等一下好吗?
如果您愿意帮助我们,我们将非常高兴。
如果明天下雨,我们就乘公共汽车去。
如果你能跟我一起去,我会很高兴。
君子是不会做这种事的。
如果可以的话我想再住一晚。
我希望吉姆能规矩点。
我告诉他我会尽力而为。
我宁愿留在这里。
他们的相遇是必然的。
我想去游泳。
你能借我一些钱吗?
会发生什么 ?
我答应他今天会来。
您想喝哪一个,茶还是咖啡?
我希望雨能停止。
英国人会以不同的方式行事。
我没想到会在这里见到你。
如果我的车出了什么问题,我会乘公共汽车去。
你会把文件递过来吗?
下雨了,但我想出去。
如果你赢得一百万日元,你会做什么?
我想和她好好谈谈。
她说他马上就回来。
你愿意和我一起喝一杯吗?
你介意把门关上吗?
你介意给我们拍张照片吗?
我感觉自己好像在做梦一样。
你介意把门关上吗?
我感觉自己就像在做梦一样。
你介意不抽烟吗?
他答应我他四点钟来。
我没想到我会赢。
您介意重复一下这个问题吗?
请稍后再给他回电话好吗?
我会沿着河边散步。
在我在这家公司做那份工作之前我会辞职。
我很想看看。
你介意我在这里住一段时间吗?
她说第二年她就二十岁了。
我明天想睡晚一点。
他以为他会自杀。
看着他,你会把他当作外国人。
我希望他能以某种方式做出决定。
我宁愿和他离婚。
如果我处于你的情况,我也会做同样的事情。
她说她马上就回来。
我想有一天拜访你。
我想见见她。
我想和你一起吃晚饭。
他们渴望我能帮助他们。
如果我们再等他们就太浪费时间了。
他假装没有听到我说话。
如果你处在我的位置你会怎么做?
我想把我的住宿时间延长到周日。
我想更换它。
您原则上同意这个计划吗?
如果我们做了这样的事,我们就应该受到惩罚。
我做梦也没想到你会输。
我们太忙了,我们愿意接受任何能得到的帮助。
请你去那儿好吗?
我想在这条河里游泳。
您想订购吗?
你介意给我泡杯咖啡吗?
如果我能亲自见到他那就最好了。
真正的朋友不会说这样的话。
你愿意为我做点什么吗?
他警告我,我会失败。
那真是太让人激动了 ! 我还想再去一次
如果你处在我的位置,你会怎么做?
报纸上有说要下雨吗?
您希望去哪里度假?
她假装没听见我说话。
我想去骑自行车。
我想去奥地利学习音乐。
你会参加这个项目吗?
你介意我抽烟吗?
你介意不抽烟吗?
你说这种话实在是太失礼了。
我想见见他。
她说她马上就回来。
我原以为他会考试不及格。
你看起来很威严。
我理所当然地认为她会来。
我希望看到黑白的。
我有预感将会发生一些令人愉快的事情。
我很想看这部电影。
我想明天休息一天。
你能把音响调小一点吗?
他告诉我他六月份要去法国。
你能再说一遍吗?
我愿意为你做任何该死的事。
您能给我展示一台比这台便宜的相机吗?
她永远不会承认错误。
我想再和你谈谈。
我想试试这个。
然后我会把镍币拿出来。
您介意稍等一下吗?
我们有信心赢得这场比赛。
我没想到他考试不及格。
我理所当然地认为他会成功。
我将不胜感激你的帮助。
我想住在你们的酒店。
假设战争爆发,你会怎么做?
你能给我丈夫打电话吗?
我理所当然地认为你会来。
如果你处在我的位置你会怎么做?
这样就足够了。
您介意再等十分钟吗?
如果你能来我会很高兴。
我想明天见你。
如果您能留到明天我将不胜感激。
请您保管这个行李吗?
如果我是你我就不会这么做。
我想把车留在那里。
我问他是否很快就会回来。
请您尽快答复好吗?
我想去动物园。
孩子们会取笑她。
一个老实人是不会做这种事的。
她祈祷她的母亲能够原谅她。
我想住在纽约。
我想给我的父母打电话。
他认为火车会准时。
有一天我想和你一起打网球。
如果我富有,我就会帮助穷人。
我想去看医生。
你想要怎么样?
他不肯出去。
他要到四点才有空。
你介意我开下窗户吗 ?
他不肯听从我的建议。
如果你在这里休息一下就更好了。
你能给我折扣吗?
话说回来,我也想去买点东西。
她的眼神像是在说:“滚出去”。
我最想去美国。
如果你能帮助我,我会很高兴。
我认为你参加会议是理所当然的。
我会先买这件衣服,再买那件衣服。
你介意把你的车借给我吗?
如果您生病了,您会怎么做?
我想去法国。
我理所当然地认为他会站在我这边。
我想和她一起去野餐。
她暗示她想和我们一起去。
如果战争爆发你会怎么做?
你愿意和我一起吃饭吗?
我想去 。
我希望有一天能再次见到你。
如果我是你,我就不会这样做。
我想随身携带这个。
请您再给我看一张好吗?
那会让我陷入困境。
我几乎不认为她会这么做。
我想和你说句话。
为了帮助你们俩摆脱困境,我会做什么呢?
我想邀请你参加聚会。
我愿意用我的生命打赌。
我想和他面对面谈谈。
我理所当然地认为你会来。
我宁愿不 。
你会如何看待这些话?
这次看来他说的是实话。
他说他第二天会见我。
她假装没有听到他的声音。
我想和你一起去 。
我想明天早上去看看。
我没想到会在这里遇见你。
你介意帮我寄这封信吗?
你能劝他更加努力吗?
他们再也不会见面了。
你愿意和我一起吃午饭吗?
如果你失业了,你会做什么?
我想和朱迪说话。
我想和约翰通话。
他们看起来好像要哭了。
一个三明治需要多长时间?
我以为他不会来。
如果你处在我的位置你会怎么做?
我想和你一起吃早餐。
感觉下午要下雨了。
请你帮我一个忙好吗?
我想听听您的诚实意见。
日本人不会做这种事。
那个孩子看上去快要哭了。
如果你处在我的位置,你会怎么做?
我没想到我的计划会出错。
我说过我会让她幸福的。
如果他能去听音乐会,他会很高兴。
你能给我带点盐吗?
我想知道他喜欢哪个。
我想尽快去看医生。
哦,请帮我接一下电话好吗?
我想和你一起跳舞。
如果你能做到这一点,我将不胜感激。
他将是最后一个相信这一点的人。
我宁愿不一个人去那里。
不好的事情就要发生了。
我说我稍后再打电话。
我想要打网球 。
昨天老师告诉我们他今天要给我们考试。
我以为你会抓住这个机会。
我想和你一起去 。
我说我没有和她一起去逛街。
她说她马上就回来。
你愿意用这个相机给我们拍张照片吗?
我想明天下午见他。
真正的科学家不会这样想。