我从昨天开始戒烟。 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
附近有公共汽车站。 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
车站在正前方。 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
车站离这儿只有几步路。 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
雨停了。 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
战争停止了。 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
雨停了,地上很潮湿。 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
别喊了! | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
到了仲夏,雨下个不停。 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
人类对宇宙从未停止探索。 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
她把车刹住了。 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
妈妈说话很罗嗦。 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
一只鸟停在树丫上。 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
The train doesn't stop at that station . | 火车不停靠那个车站。 | The accident stopped the traffic . | 事故导致交通中断。
Stop inhaling your food . You'd better eat more slowly . 停止吸入食物。 你最好吃得慢一点。
I stopped to smoke . 我停下来抽烟。
He suggested we should stop smoking at the meeting . 他建议我们在会上戒烟。
Let's run to the bus stop . 我们跑到公共汽车站吧。
Let's play baseball when the rain stops . 等雨停了我们去打棒球吧。
He made a resolve to stop smoking . 他下定决心戒烟。
He was kind enough to take me to the bus stop . 他很友善地带我到公交车站。
The bus stop is quite handy . 巴士站很方便。
Let's stop and take a rest . 我们停下来休息一下吧。
Nobody can stop me ! 没有人能阻止我!
I wish it would stop raining . 我希望雨能停止。
They stopped the music . 他们停止了音乐。
Get off at the next stop . 下一站下车。
He stopped to smoke . 他停下来抽烟。
The policemen said to them ,'' stop .'' 警察对他们说:“停下来。”
Stop chattering and finish your work . 停止喋喋不休,完成你的工作。
What's the stop after nagoya ? 名古屋后到哪一站?
I got off at the bus stop and went to the right . 我在公共汽车站下车并向右走。
Could you show me the way to the bus stop ? 你能告诉我去公共汽车站的路吗?
Let's put a stop to this discussion . 让我们停止这个讨论吧。
The sky lightened as it stopped raining . 雨停了,天空放晴了。
My father stopped smoking . 我父亲戒烟了。
Stop making a fuss over nothing . 别再无事生非了。
He did not stop his car at the red light . 红灯时他没有停车。
He stopped smoking . 他戒烟了。
She stopped singing the song . 她不再唱这首歌了。
Stop playing tricks on your brother . 别再捉弄你的兄弟了。
Nothing will stop his going . 没有什么能阻止他前进。
He stopped talking . 他不再说话了。
It's about time you stopped watching television . 你是时候停止看电视了。
It is next to impossible to make him stop smoking . 让他戒烟几乎是不可能的。
A clock stopped . 一个钟停了。
He stopped reading a book . 他不再看书了。
The policeman commanded them to stop . 警察命令他们停下来。
He stopped smoking for the improvement of his health . 为了改善健康状况,他戒烟了。
They got off at the next bus stop . 他们在下一个公共汽车站下了车。
We stopped talking so that we could hear the music . 我们停止说话,以便能听到音乐。
Why don't you stop by for a little while ? 你为什么不顺便过来一会儿呢?
He stopped short . 他突然停了下来。
He stopped talking to them . 他不再跟他们说话了。
Stop making a fool of yourself . 别再出洋相了。
The bus stop is five minutes' walk from here . 巴士站距离这里步行五分钟。
The bus stops before my house . 公共汽车停在我家门前。
He stopped to put on his shoes . 他停下来穿鞋。
You have to change trains at the next stop . 您必须在下一站换车。
Let's stop off and see a movie . 我们停下来看看电影吧。
I'm going to stop at this hotel for the night . 我打算在这家酒店过夜。
Tell me when to stop . 告诉我什么时候停止。
He stopped working due to health concerns . 由于健康问题,他停止了工作。
It is necessary for you to stop smoking . 你有必要戒烟。
I stopped smoking . 我戒烟了。
How many stops from here ? 从这里到那有多少站 ?
Stop reading comic books while working . 工作时停止阅读漫画书。
Don't get off the bus till it stops . 等公共汽车停下来之前不要下车。
We'll start as soon as it stops raining . 雨一停我们就出发。
Father stopped drinking . 父亲戒酒了。
My father stopped smoking . 我父亲戒烟了。
I couldn't get him to stop smoking . 我无法让他戒烟。
Stop writing and hand your paper in . 停止写作,把论文交上来。
She stopped to smoke . 她停下来抽烟。
We shall leave for home as soon as it stops raining . 雨一停我们就回家。
The rain stopped at last .雨终于停了。 |