GbEng
我马上就来。 I'll be right with you.
你要是看到什么可疑的东西就马上通知警察。 If you see anything suspicious, inform the police at once.
即使多年没有看见我的同学,我也马上认出了他。 Even though I hadn't seen my classmate for many years, I recognized him immediately.
杰逊看到我, 立即从马上下来。 Jason saw me and got off the horse immediately.
请马上离开这儿! Please leave here immediately!
有必要马上派他到那里去。 It is necessary that he be sent there at once.
既然她病得厉害, 我们要马上去请医生。 Since she is seriously ill, we have to send for a doctor at once.
根据专家们的意见,他们马上放弃了这项试验。 According to expert opinions, they gave up the experiment immediately.
载有受过训练的宇航员的火箭马上就要发射了。 A rocket manned by trained astronauts will launch soon.
安以为我是苏格兰人,但我马上纠正了她。 Ann thought I was Scottish but I soon put her right.
他总吹嘘自己在网球场上的杰出技术,可是帕姆毫不费力地连续数局败他,使他马上威风扫地。 He was boasting as usual about his prowess on the tennis court, but Pam soon cut him down to size by beating him effortlessly in straight sets.
列车马上要开了。 The train will leave in a second.
男孩儿们恨不得马上就出发. The boys were champing to start.
你洗个冷水澡, 马上就清醒了. A cold shower will soon wake you up.
国王命令侍卫长马上把犯人带来。 The king ordered the Grand Chamberlain to bring the prisoner immediately.
如果请费尔南德斯走路,教育局可以付钱马上终止合约,或是让他做满任期。费尔南德斯按规定可以在十九万五的年薪之外,还可以领未用病假和其他福利折合现金四十万元。 If Fernandez is shown the door, the board could either buy out his contract immediately or allow him to serve out his term. Fernandez is set to collect$400, 000 in past sick pay and other benefits on top of his$195, 000 salary.
他把赢得的钱全都压在最后一场赛马上了。 He gambled all his winnings on the last race.
我想把这个包裹马上交邮。 I want to get this package off at once.
我们马上发觉彼此志同道合. We immediately realized that we were kindred spirits.
马上把化肥给我们送来,要不,我们小麦播种就要给耽误了。 Send us the fertilizer at once, or our wheat sowing will be held up.
马上报告校长! Report to the Head immediately!
马上过来, 你这个小捣蛋! Come here at once, you little monkey!
约瑟醒来马上起床,连夜带着母子俩逃往埃及。他在那儿一直住到希律王死去。 So Joseph rose from sleep, and taking mother and child by night he went away with them to Egypt, and there he stayed till Herod's death.