Gb | Eng |
---|
别胡闹了,过来给我帮个忙。 | Stop fucking around and come and give me a hand. |
直到听到闹钟的铃声我才醒来。 | I didn't wake up until I heard the alarm clock. |
别胡闹了,快来帮我把这个抬起来。 | Stop playing silly buggers and help me lift this. |
吵闹声使他烦躁。 | The loud noise chafed him. |
孩子喂饱后不哭不闹的满足状使疲惫的母亲很满意。 | The quiet contentment of a well-fed child satisfied the tired mother. |
我不知道他着了什么魔,在那条热闹的街上把车子开得这么快。 | I don't know what possessed him to drive so fast down that busy street. |
我不喜欢它因为很吵闹。 | I didn't like it because it was noisy. |
别到处胡闹了, 干活儿去吧. | Stop larking about and get on with your work. |
注意你的举止, 别闹出笑话来。 | Behave yourself; don't make a fool of yourself. |
吵闹的年青人都已从影院被逐出去了。 | The noisy youths were ejected from the cinema. |
吵闹声不绝于耳,我很难保持精神集中。 | I found it hard to keep my concentration with such a noise going on. |
看起来他似乎很喜欢大城市的热闹繁忙的生活。 | It seems that he enjoys the hustle and bustle of life in the big city. |
邻居们请他们停止吵闹, 可他们不听还是继续吵闹。 | The neighbors asked them to stop making a noise, but they kept on. |
足球队输球后球迷们在街上聚众闹事。 | The football supporters ran riot through the town after the defeat of their team. |
首先,我站在一个热闹的角落,仅仅是看着人们,试图以审视他们来理解他们生活的某些东西。 | First, I stand at a busy corner, merely looking at people, trying by sight of them to understand something of their live. |
那些吵吵闹闹的邻居成了我生活中的一大忧患. | Those noisy neighbours are the bane of my life. |
我不同意,布莱顿城更为热闹。 | I disagree, brighton's more lively. |
一阵喧闹声转移了我们的注意力。 | A loud noise diverted my attention. |
你听见没听见昨晚隔壁闹翻天了? | Did you hear the carryings-on next door last night? |
斯特兰德大街是伦敦最热闹的要道之一。 | The Strand is one of London's busiest thoroughfares. |
你傻了, 竟敢和重量级的拳击冠军寻衅闹事! | It was foolish of you to pick a fight with a heavyweightboxing champion! |
穿过敞开的窗户传来对那些喧闹学生的责骂声. | Abuse rained down on the noisy students from the open windows. |
叫那些男孩子别在院子里吵闹:妈妈正在睡觉。 | Tell the boys to stop messing about in the courtyard: Mother is sleeping. |
老年人或坐着谈话或玩纸牌或干脆观看“活动区”的热闹场面。 | The old people sit talking or play cards, or simply watch the sound and fury of the"activity area." |
我可不是闹着玩的。 | I mean it. |
还有一个跟他闹革新的工人,那就是唐英。 | One of the workers who followed in his steps as an innovator was Tang Ying. |
你别找茬儿闹事, 要不然我就叫警察了! | Don't give me any aggro or I'll call the police! |
呜呜声高速运转的机器的高且喧闹的噪音 | The loud, roaring noise of an engine operating at high speed. |
足球比赛中恣意闹事现在已经达到愈演愈烈的地步。 | Football hooliganism is now reaching epidemic proportions. |
交通车辆不停的喧闹声使我们得不到片刻安宁。 | The incessant noise of the traffic give us not a moment's peace. |
街上有人闹事. | There's rioting in the streets. |
她正在闹别扭呢。 | She is just being difficult. |
要闹清楚每个习惯用语的意思是不容易的。 | It is no easy thing to get at the meaning of every idiom. |
邻居们请他们安静一些, 可他们还是吵吵闹闹。 | The neighbors asked them to stop making a noise, but they kept on. |
在热闹的都市里骑自行车往往比坐汽车方便得多. | A bicycle's often far more convenient than a car in busy cities. |
我姐姐在假日里对孩子们放任不管,以至于有一段时间闹得很厉害,使邻居都感到厌烦。 | My sister left her children so much to themselves during the holidays that for a time they ran wild and became a nuisance to the neighbourhood. |
工会正酝酿著闹事. | Trouble is brewing in the trade unions. |
政府拟采取措施严禁在足球比赛中闹事。 | The Government intends to clamp down on soccer hooliganism. |
吵闹的声音这样大,我怎能读书呢? | How can I read with all this row going on? |
|