GbEng
你一共欠我68.03英镑. You owe me 68.03 altogether.
我们有 4 亿英镑的贸易顺差. We have a trade surplus of 400 million.
我估计大约要100英镑. I reckon it will cost about 100.
英国的货币单位是镑. The monetary unit of Great Britain is the pound.
这是五镑的钞票--零钱不用找了. Here's a five-pound note -- you can keep the change.
我们在一场竞赛中赢了足足500英镑. We won 500, no less, in a competition.
你能找换5英镑的零钱吗? Would you by any chance have change for 5?
我花了50英镑在商场上买了一件所谓的便宜瓷器,结果却是一文不值。我只得把此事引以为训。 I paid fifty pounds in the market for a so-called bargain piece of porcelain which turned out to be worthless; I'll just have to chalk it up to experience.
我想把这些美元兑换成英镑。 I should like to change these dollars to pounds.
我已经计算出你应分摊的费用是10英镑. I've worked out your share of the expenses at 10.
英镑对美元保持稳定,但对日元则疲软。 The pound remain firm against the dollar, but fall against the yen.
国会拨款两百万英镑作为防治水灾之用。 Parliament appropriated two million pounds for flood control.
她遗留给你500英镑. She left you 500.
你总共要花7.50英镑. That will cost you 7.50 in total.
我们每 月要付300英镑抵押贷款. We're paying out 300 a month on our mortgage.
法院判给伤者5000英镑损害赔偿费. The court awarded 5000 (in) damages to the injured man.
总共5.40英镑. That's 5.40 in all.
英镑的前途可能会怎样? Whither the pound sterling?
你能换开五英镑的票子吗? Can you change a five-pound note?
法庭判给(他)50000英镑损害赔偿费. The court awarded (him) damages of 50000.
我们每人凑2英镑, 让约翰去给大家买吃的. We each put 2 in the kitty, and then sent John to buy food for everybody.
这所房子已经(以30000英镑)(向银行)作了抵押. The house is mortgaged (to the bank) (for 30000).
她的学费是每学期440英镑, 音乐和舞蹈课另外收费. Her school fees are 440 a term; music and dancing are extras.
她从容地掏出钱夹付了一千镑现金, 多麽豪爽! She just took out her purse and paid a thousand in cash: what a cool customer!
我愿替你做这件事, 只消给我一点小小的报酬(50英镑). I will do it for you for a small consideration (of 50).
总数为10英镑. The total works out at 10.
帐款共计30英镑. The bill came to 30.
价格的起点是五镑。 Prices start at£5.
他的债务共达五千镑。 His debts amount to 5,000 pounds.
他负债总数超过200英镑. He has debts totalling more than 200.
一英镑面值的钞票已停止流通. Pound notes have been withdrawn from circulation.
旧制的英镑纸币已不是法定的货币了. The old pound note is no longer legal tender.
发票为到岸价35英镑. The invoice was for 35 cif.
总计费用为500英镑. The total cost comes out at 500.
一晚上我至多可挣250英镑. At (the) most I might earn 250 a night.
价格在5英镑与6英镑之间波动. The price fluctuates between 5 and 6.
我的报销申请中包括 15 英镑杂项支出. My expenses claim includes 15 for sundries.
平均每天被窃取的货物价值为15英镑。 On average, 15 worth of goods is stole every day.
她赢了100英镑, 都挥霍在买新衣服上了. She won 100 and then splurged it all on new clothes.
他偷偷塞给侍者一镑,以求得到好的桌位。 He slipped the waiter£1 to get a good table.
我的房东要挟说要把每周租金提高10英镑. My landlord's threatening to put the rent up by 10 a week.
把 1.90 英镑的费用上调为整数 2 英镑, 把 3.10 英镑下调为整数 3 英镑. A charge of 1.90 will be rounded up to 2, and one of 3.10 rounded down to 3.
这家公司估计这栋新房的造价为8,000英镑。 The firm estimated the cost of the new house at£8, 000.
向她索取的比帐单上显示的数额多出4英镑. She was charged an excess of 4 over the amount stated on the bill.
我那辆旧汽车原指望卖上 1000 英镑, 後来少卖了很多也认了. I had hoped to get 1000 for my old car but had to settle for a lot less.
该工程费用开支可分成如下几部分: 工资一千万英镑, 厂房设备四百万英镑, 原料五百万英镑. Expenditure on the project breaks down as follows: wages 10m, plant 4m, raw materials 5m.
汽车修理厂给我5英镑折价换取我的汽车旧电池,这使我比较容易接受得买一个新电池的事实。 The garage gave me five pounds for trading in my old car battery, which took the sting of having to buy a new one.