Gb | Eng |
---|
她年纪那麽大活跃得不得了. | She is wonderfully active for her age. |
他像猴子那麽顽皮! | He's as mischievous as a monkey! |
别对你弟弟那麽刻薄! | Don't be so mean to your little brother! |
谁那麽讨厌把我的毛巾拿走了. | Some so-and-so has pinched my towel. |
别那麽使劲扯书页,那会撕破的。 | Don't pull the pages so hard or they will tear. |
你吃了这片药神经就不那麽紧张了。 | This pill will help to settle your nerves. |
`那麽你是怎麽知道那件事的呢?'他插嘴问道. | `But how do you know that?' he interposed. |
让我把一切都得解释得那麽详细, 可真烦人. | It wearies me to have to explain everything in such detail. |
那麽说是你把金属线穿过那个小孔的了, 真灵巧! | So you fitted that wire through that little hole there: that's very ingenious! |
她并不像人们说的那麽富有. | She's not as rich as people make out/as people make her out to be. |
那麽多食物都浪费了, 看著觉得可惜. | What a pity to see all that food go to waste. |
他的儿子已长那麽高了, 他不禁惊叫起来. | He could not help exclaiming at how much his son had grown. |
谁在那楼房正面加盖了那麽一截讨厌的建筑物? | Who perpetrated that dreadful extension to the front of the building? |
假如我们只留五分钟的时间赶火车, 那麽我们卡的时间就太紧了. | If we only allow five minutes for catching our train, we'll be cutting it too fine. |
别那麽窝囊! | Don't be such a wimp! |
我很讨厌他那麽虚伪. | His hypocrisy makes me sick. |
你是那麽想的吗? 纯粹是错觉! | You think that, do you? Pure illusion! |
事情并非像你想的那麽糟。 | Buck up! Things aren't as bad as you think. |
那麽, 你改变立场了, 你这可耻的叛徒! | So you've changed sides, you dirty rat! |
身体经不住那麽大剂量的放射线。 | The body cannot tolerate such large amounts of radiation. |
|