Gb | Eng |
---|
这个决定将被通知给所有直接有关的人。 | All those who are immediately involved will be informed of the decision. |
地址如有变动,请通知我们。 | Please notify us of any change of address. |
你要是看到什么可疑的东西就马上通知警察。 | If you see anything suspicious, inform the police at once. |
我们会把决定及早通知申请者。 | Applicants will be notified of our decision in good season. |
通知她交纳罚款,但她拒不服从。 | She was told to pay the fine, but refused to comply. |
一接到通知,我们就出发了。 | We had to set out on short notice. |
有人通知他到司令部去报到。 | He was told to report himself to headquarters. |
你来之前先通知我,真是考虑得很周到。 | It was thoughtful of you to warn me of your arrival. |
组织秘书发给本党党员的通知在立法机构中传达给政党成员的一个在特定时间保证其出勤率的通知 | A call issued to party members in a lawmaking body to ensure attendance at a particular time. |
要想召集会议什么的,就要出个通知。 | If you want to call a meeting or anything, put up a notice. |
我们遗憾地把我们的决定通知她。 | We informed her with regret of our decision. |
你若预先通知我, 我就能给您准备好了. | If you warn me in advance, I will have your order ready for you. |
当我们查明何时有货,价格多少时,将立即通知贵公司,以什么价格可以成交。 | As soon as the purchase is made, and the price ascertain, I will inform you at what they will be invoiced. |
假若贵方愿意接受我们的建议,请通知我们,以便进一步商讨合作的细节。 | If this proposal is acceptable to you, please let us know so that we can discuss details. |
警方已通知各店主留意伪钞. | The police have warned shopkeepers about the forged banknotes. |
走读生凡拟在校用午餐者希于10时前通知总务管理员,今天你在家吃午饭还是出去吃饭? | Non-resident students who wish to lunch in should inform the Bursar before ten o'clock. |
|