Gb | Eng |
---|
请把字典递给我。 | Please pass the dictionary to me. |
请递给我一张纸巾。 | Please pass me a piece of paper handkerchief. |
下一次邮递时间是四点钟。 | The next postal delivery is at 4 o'clock. |
请递给我一块方糖。 | Please pass me a cube of sugar. |
她画了一排由近而远高度递减的树以演示透视法的规律. | She drew a row of trees receding into the distance to demonstrate the laws of perspective. |
请把胡椒粉递给我。 | Please pass me the pepper. |
那个邮递员被一只恶狗咬了。 | The postman was bitten by a fierce dog. |
请把那本地图册从书架上取下来(递给我). | Please reach (me) the atlas down from the bookshelf. |
邮递员的工作,不论天气如何,概括地说来就是“送信”。 | The mailman's job, in all kinds of weather, is summed up in the phrase"Deliver the mail." |
邮包一定投递错了,因为她一直没有收到。 | The parcel must have miscarry, for she never receive it. |
请将漆罐和刷子递给我,我要在天花板上再刷一层。 | Please pass up the paint pot and brush; I will put another coat on the ceiling. |
她递给我一绞毛线。 | She passed me a skein of wool. |
请把这份文件依次传递给他人。 | Please hand on the document to others. |
人们一桶又一桶传递著水以便把火扑灭。 | Bucket of water is passed from hand to hand to put the fire out. |
分支指令由这种控制传递方式的结果而执行的指令 | The instructions executed as the result of such a passing of control. |
我劝他不要急急忙忙递交辞职书。 | I dissuade him from rush in to submit his resignation. |
我劝他不要冲进去,递交辞职书。 | I dissuaded him from rushing in to submit his resignation. |
他擦去试卷上的铅笔笔迹然后递给了老师。 | He erased pencil marks form the test paper and handed to the teacher. |
串联一系列部件或网络,其中每个部件的输出传递到下一个的输入 | A series of components or networks, the output of each of which serves as the input for the next. |
她向他递交了辞呈。 | She proffered him her resignation. |
他从衣兜里拿出一些钱递给出租车司机。 | He took some money from his pocket and gave it to the taxi driver. |
用于修饰或说明经由通道到通道适配器连接的处理部件,通过这些适配器在处理机之间传递控制信息。参阅tightly-coupled。 | Pertaining to processing units that are connected by means of channel-to-channel adapters that are used to pass control information between the processors. |
|