Gb | Eng |
---|
请马上离开这儿! | Please leave here immediately! |
这儿不许讲话。 | (There must be) No talking in here! |
真想不到在这儿遇见你。 | Fancy seeing you here. |
这儿的气候和台北非常相似。 | The climate here is like that of Taipei. |
既然雨下得这么大,你与其离开倒不如待在这儿。 | Since it is raining hard, you may as well stay here as leave. |
尽管有那么多困难,我们仍然及时地到达了这儿。 | Disregarding all the difficulties, we arrived here in time. |
我们不会走错路的, 因为我对这儿的街道非常熟悉。 | We won't go wrong, because I'm quite familiar with the streets here. |
我们凑巧一同到达这儿。 | By coincidence, we arrived here at the same time. |
上个月在这儿挖出了一尊古希腊雕像 | An old Greek statue was dug up here last month. |
九点半到这儿报到。你开始周薪200美元,在三天培训期间享受全额工资。 | Report here at9: 30, and you'll get on the floor at$200 a week and receive full pay during your three day of training. |
真想不到会在这儿遇见你! | Fancy meeting you here! |
肥皂粉别用得太多, 这儿的水很软. | Don't use much soap powder the water here is very soft. |
对不起,您的汇款还没有到我们这儿。 | Sorry, your remittance have not reach us yet. |
"你当然认识他喽?""不大认识。他毕竟不属于我们这儿的老派正统的小圈子。" | "You know him, of course? " "Not to speak to. After all, he's hardly of our square little circle down here." |
这儿是共和主义运动的据点。 | Here is a stronghold of republicanism. |
这儿草到了尽头,脚下是松软件的沙土。 | Here the grass ended and there was a loose sandy soil under foot. |
在这儿为你们举行盛大的宴会是我们极大的愉快。 | It's a great happiness to us to have a grand banquet in your honour here. |
小溪在这儿分岔。 | The stream diverges here. |
这艘船被允许停泊在这儿。 | This ship is approved to berth here. |
这儿的生活条件有点简陋不堪,连床铺都没有。 | The living conditions were a bit rough and ready, as there were no beds. |
去地铁站从这儿走,对吗? | Be this right for the subway station? |
我觉得这儿很憋气, 咱们开几扇窗户好吗? | I'm suffocating in here; can't we open a few windows? |
"你他妈的是谁?"他粗暴地问道。"你为何在这儿闲荡?" | "And who the devil may you be?" he asked truculently. "What are you doing, hanging about here? " |
明信片上只写了“祝你过得很愉快”,“真希望你在也这儿”或诸如此类的话。 | The card just said"Having wonderful time.""Wish you were here" or some such things. |
|