Gb | Eng |
---|
他要养活自己的七个孩子,更不必说还有妻子和父母了。 | He had to support his seven children, to say nothing of his wife and parents. |
医院还有别的方法可以救他吗? | How else can the doctor save him? |
我手里还有一些牌。 | I still have some cards in hand. |
如果失败,我还有另一个机会。 | I shall have another chance in the event of failure. |
彼得是我们最小的孩子, 我们另外还有三个孩子. | Peter is our youngest child, and we have three others besides. |
在远庄园欢度周末,使弗雷德和我极感高兴,我简直不知道眼前还有什么其他事情能比得上它。 | I can't think of anything Fred and I would enjoy more right now than a weekend at Far Acres. |
别浪费时间了我们还有正经事要做。 | Stop footling about, we have serious work to do. |
非法倒卖老式步枪和手枪的人很明显地还有市场。 | People trafficking in obsolete rifles and pistols clearly still find a market for them. |
这门课程除了讲课外,还有综合性的现场实习加以补充。 | The lectures of this course are to be backed up by a comprehensive programme of field work. |
虽说委员会中的多数赞成这项议案,但还有一些人持不同看法。 | Although most of members of the committee spoke for the bill, a few still held different views. |
她粗鲁是粗鲁, 但还有许多优秀品质. | She had many good qualities despite her apparent rudeness. |
除了村子尽头的岔道外,还有一条大路。 | There was one street apart from a tributary road near the end of the village. |
还有一个跟他闹革新的工人,那就是唐英。 | One of the workers who followed in his steps as an innovator was Tang Ying. |
我的病是气喘和水肿,还有无可救药的是七十五(岁)。 | My disease is an asthma and a dropout and, what is less curable, seventy- five. |
除此之外,她还有五顶别的帽子。 | She has five other hats besides this. |
哦,好吧,这就是人生吧。总还有来年。 | Oh, well, such is life. there's always next year. |
如果情形坏到极点,我们还有些储备金可动用。 | If worst comes to the worst, we still have some money in reserve. |
在专利局, 我们还有许多的想法没有付诸实施。 | In the Patent Office, we still have millions of ideas that are free for use. |
他们在苏格兰有一村舍, 在伦敦有一所房子, 在巴黎还有一套备用公寓. | They own a cottage in Scotland and a house in London as well as a pied-a-terre in Paris. |
还有,尽管这光芒使人眼花缭乱,但它确实传送了一种我们未曾经历的和无法想象的美和静谧的启示。 | And, though the gleams blind and dazzle, yet do they convey a hint of beauty and serenity greater that we have known or imagined. |
|