Gb | Eng |
---|
详细的资料可从我们的总部得到。 | Further information can be obtained from our head office. |
你可以在这本书的第一部分找到你要的资料。 | You may find the information you need in the first portion of the book. |
从资料库借磁带是退而求其次的办法。 | Borrowing tapes from the library would be the next-best thing. |
资料应该明白易懂。 | The information ought to be made more accessible. |
这本书包含你所需的一切资料。 | This book contains all the information you need. |
要使这份报告包括最新资料,我仅有几点事实需补充。 | I have only a few additional facts to add to bring the report up to date. |
存资料区域专用来贮存积累资料的储存区域 | A section of storage reserved for storing accumulated data. |
给我一份打印出的统计资料. | Get me a printout of the statistics. |
起初,我们没有现成的技术资料,但也设法照样干下去了。 | At first, no ready technical data were available, but we managed to go without. |
今年香港将为教师开设一家图书馆以提供防止青少年自杀的教学资料。 | A library of teaching materials for preventing teenage suicides will open for educators in Hong Kong this year. |
我的祖母是我们家史的资料库. | My grandmother is a mine of information about our family's history. |
我会让你分享我所搜集的仅有的一些资料。 | I'll let you share what little information I have collected. |
无产阶级工业社会中挣工资的阶级,他们既没占有资本也没有生产资料,必须通过出卖劳动谋生 | The class of industrial wage earners who, possessing neither capital nor production means, must earn their living by selling their labor. |
我把现有的家禽饲养方面的资料全都读过了. | I've read all the available literature on poultry-farming. |
我想他在讲演中所要说的每个问题,对你来说,都可能是老生常谈,但是,因为我不是人类学家,我倒觉得它趣味横生,资料丰富哩。 | I dare say anything he had to say in the lecture would have been old stuff to you but since I'm not an anthropologist I found it very interesting and informative. |
所提交的资料缺乏条理. | The presentation of the material was untidy. |
提供虚假资料可能导致合同失效. | The making of false statements could result in the invalidation of the contract. |
首次订购时,本人将提供信用照会资料给您。 | My credit references will be provided if you can make an initial order. |
我们大多数人必须为某种理由阅读若干的资料。 | Most of us have to read a certain amount of material for one reason or another. |
互见参照从书、索引、目录或文件的一部分到另一含有相关资料部分的参照 | A reference from one part of a book, index, catalogue, or file to another part containing related information. |
在(文献)资料复制机中,感光材料曝光以后的处置,以显现和保留图象。 | In a document copying machine, the treatment of sensitized material after exposure so as to reveal and to retain the image. |
概要用简明的形式,并通过减少或保留其要点来对资料内容进行的描述;摘要 | A presentation of the substance of a body of material in a condensed form or by reducing it to its main points; an abstract. |
匾额,铭碑,饰板被装饰或雕刻的平的薄板、厚板或圆板,用来镶嵌在墙上装饰或安在纪念碑上记载资料 | A flat plate, slab, or disk that is ornamented or engraved for mounting, as on a wall for decoration or on a monument for information. |
|