Gb | Eng |
---|
顾客赊帐簿商人登记顾客购买的商品的本子 | A book in which a merchant records credit sales. |
我们若决定购买这座别墅,就得重新进行装修。 | If we decide to buy the cottage we'll have to do it up. |
从法国去订购一架飞机。 | A plane is gone to order from France. |
购置武器的开支很大。 | The expenditure of money on weapons is very large. |
她负责采购电视系列片所用的道具. | She was responsible for buying the properties for the television series. |
我要去购物,因为我需要买些日用品。 | I'm going shopping because I need to buy some daily necessities. |
收成可能低于平均水平,请以同样价格再采购一些。 | Crop likely below average will suggest renew purchase contract same price |
史密斯先生不想因坚持按市价购进而失去做买卖的机会。 | Mr Smith did not want to lose his market by sticking to having it at the market price. |
我们学校同最近的一家商店每月订购50盒粉笔。 | Our school contracted with the nearest shop for50 boxes of chalk a month. |
我们把旅客登记簿翻了一下,发现我们的采购员三天前就已登记了。 | Looking through the reception book of the hotel we found our purchasing agent had booked in three days before. |
约翰和利兹二人把奖金分了--约翰用他分到的那一半奖金购买了文字处理机. | John and Liz shared the prize money between them John used his half to buy a word processor. |
您能不能给我们建议一个好办法,让我们请大家送钱给我们,然后让我们在回到大陆时再购买礼物? | Can you suggest a good way for us to ask people to send us the money, and let us buy the gift when we get to the mainland? |
我通常星期天购物。 | I usually go shopping on Sundays. |
我已决定购买那辆自行车。 | I've decided to buy that bike. |
他们直接从厂商那里购买了这台机器。 | They bought the machine directly from the manufacturer. |
大减价货物中最便宜的物品很快抢购一空. | The cheapest articles at the sale were quickly snapped up. |
千万不要照牌价购买汽车, 总得讲讲价才是. | Never pay the advertised price for a car; always try to bargain. |
人们抢著购买股票. | People rushed to buy the shares. |
我出去疯狂地购物。 | I went out on a shopping spree. |
他们投机购买谷物是不合法的。 | Their speculative buying of grain is illegal. |
就防御的观点来说,我们需要购买更多精密的武器。 | As far as defense is concerned, we need to buy more sophisticated weapons. |
如果贵公司愿意,我们将乐于提供样品,便于您向有购买潜力的顾客展示。 | If you agree we shall be glad to supply you with our samples for you to show to the potential customers. |
她列出了我们要购买的东西--糖、 茶叶、 肥皂等. | She enumerated the items we had to buy sugar, tea, soap, etc. |
她在给男朋友购买礼品. | She's buying a present for her boy-friend. |
该宿舍的人订购了一些新家具. | The mess has ordered some new furniture. |
他们向我们订购了三架新飞机. | They have placed an order with us for three new aircraft. |
她和母亲坐着轻便双轮马车去购物。 | She and her mother got on the gig to go shopping. |
我们现在邮购业务是每周期1,200美元。 | Our mail orders are now running at$1, 200 a week. |
她对购买生日礼品的事非常在行. | She's got the business of buying birthday presents down to a fine art. |
设备必须从公司认可的供应商那里购买。 | The equipment must be bought from a supplier approved by the company. |
如果你不能用现金购房, 也可以分期付款。 | If you can't pay for the house in cash, you can buy it on installment. |
首次订购时,本人将提供信用照会资料给您。 | My credit references will be provided if you can make an initial order. |
对如此大数量的订购,本公司希望以比价目表内所订价格为低的批发折扣来采购。 | For an order of this large quantity we expect a wholesale discount off your price-list. |
因我们订购的是季节性商品,贵方务必于十月前装运,不然我们就赶不上季节了。 | Be sure to ship the goods before October as what we ordered is seasonal goods. Otherwise we will not be able to catch the season. |
平价制度为保证在选定的基期内农民具有相同的购买力而主要由政府支持的农产品价格水平 | A level for farm-product prices maintained by governmental support and intended to give farmers the same purchasing power they had during a chosen base period. |
请书面申报你在国外购买的全部商品。 | Please make a written declaration of all the goods you bought abroad. |
我已写信订购我在报纸广告上看到的那种灯泡. | I've sent off for those bulbs I saw advertised in the paper. |
比较富裕的农民这时购买化肥,但合作社却买不起。 | The richer peasants were buying chemical fertilizer, but the co-op could not afford it. |
届时尚有最新设计的式样,品种繁多的样品陈列,供你们选购。 | A great variety of samples, newly designed by our manufacturers, will be on exhibition. |
我在一次邮购诈欺中受骗了。 | I got bitten in a mail order swindle. |
每一处农庄都有大批购买来的和配给的仆人从事开垦荒地。 | For its rough cultivation each estate had a multitude of hand—of purchased and assigned servants. |
通货紧缩由于可获得货币和信贷的减少,导致消费品价格水平的持续下降或货币购买力的持续提高 | A persistent decrease in the level of consumer prices or a persistent increase in the purchasing power of money because of a reduction in available currency and credit. |
是否可在此购买观光巴士券? | Can I get a ticket for the sight- seeing bus here? |
贵方所订购货物之其余部分, 一俟我方进货即可供应. | The balance of your order will be supplied when we receive fresh stock. |
参照今日和你方的谈判记录,兹随函寄上详细叙述订购卫生衣的订单2份,请查收。 | Referring to my conversation with you today, I now enclose an order sheet for hosiery as specified. |
|