Gb | Eng |
---|
我刚好及时到会,才算没受责备。 | I saved my bacon by arriving just in time for the meeting. |
吉姆在物理考试中作弊却逃避了惩罚, 麦克则受到责备。 | Jim got away with cheating in the physics test, while Mike was scolded. |
他有个不大讨人喜欢的特点,就是爱当众责备妻子。 | One of his less attractive traits is criticizing his wife in public. |
一个学生犯了错误不要光去责备他,我们最好帮助他改正错误。 | Instead of railing at a student for his mistakes, we had better help him to correct them. |
主要应当责备你. | You are mainly to blame. |
决不应该责备她. | She was in no way to blame. |
我们责备他行为不检点。 | We condemned him for his bad conduct. |
不要责备他,他毕竟是个新手。 | Don't blame on him, after all, he is a green hand. |
他由于忽视安全操作规程而受到责备。 | He was taxed with neglecting the safety regulations. |
她责备他竟把他们的结婚周年纪念日忘了. | She reproached him for forgetting their anniversary. |
每当谈到我开车违章判罪问题时,我妻子忍不住要以此事当面责备我。 | Every time the subject of my motoring conviction comes up my wife can't help throwing it in my face. |
她对他脸上露出的责备的神色感到惊讶。 | She is astonished at the look of reproach on his face. |
你前後矛盾, 开头责备我, 接著又夸奖我. | You're not very consistent: first you condemn me, then you praise me. |
|