GbEng
很好,谢谢。 Fine, thanks.
谢谢您,先生。 Thank you, sir.
我非常感谢您。 I'm extremely grateful to you.
我很愿意。谢谢你。 I do very much. Thank you.
我确实很好,谢谢您。 I'm very well indeed, thank you.
我们深深感谢你的支持。 We are deeply grateful for your support.
我不知道该怎样来感谢你才好。 I don't know how I can possibly thank you enough.
我代表我的同事和我本人向你表示感谢。 On behalf of my colleagues and myself I thank you.
宴会结束时,我们谢了主人后便回家去了。 At the end of the party, we thanked our host and went away.
我们送些酬劳,对您的大力协助聊表谢意。 We are sending you some money in acknowledgement of your valuable help.
我愿借此机会感谢每一位为这个项目辛勤工作的人。 I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their hard work on the project.
暂时还用不着,谢谢你。 Not at the moment, thank you.
感谢你方寄来的电冰箱报价函。 Thank you for your quotation for the refrigerators.
女士们、 先生们: 请别堵住通道. 谢谢诸位大力协助. Please clear the gangways, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for your co-operation.
谢谢你给我们送礼物。 Thank you for the present.
是的,这事我知道,谢谢。 Yes, I know that, thanks.
多谢邀请, 我们改日一定应邀. Thanks for the invitation; we may take you up on it some time.
谢谢你的盛情款待. Thank you for your kind hospitality.
她向他表示衷心的感谢。 She gave him her heartfelt thanks.
我谨向各位表示衷心的感谢. My heartfelt thanks to you all.
公司发给她奖金以酬谢她工作努力。 The firm repaid her hard work with a bonus.
感谢你们使我的访问如此有价值。我将珍惜我们之间的友谊及你们给予我的盛情款待。 Thank you for making my visit so worthwhile. I shall treasure your friendship and kind hospitality you have given me.
新陈代谢维持生命所必需的,发生于存活细胞中或生物体中的物理和化学过程的总和。在此过程中,一些物质被分解从而为生命过程提供能量,而另一些维持生命所必需的物质则被合成 The complex of physical and chemical processes occurring within a living cell or organism that are necessary for the maintenance of life. In metabolism some substances are broken down to yield energy for vital processes while other substances, necessary for life, are synthesized.
我很荣幸代表叁加这个宴会的来宾致谢辞。 I have the honor to reply for the guests at this dinner.
祝福夫君生日快乐,你给流逝的岁月增添了醉人的情意,你让平凡的事情发出耀眼的光芒,感谢你已成为我生命中特别重要的一部分。 Happy birthday to my dear husband. You add a special happiness to days that come and go. You give an extra sparkle to the ordinary things. It's so nice to have you being a special part of my life.
他们[他]写信表示感谢我们赠送礼物. They wrote to thank us/he wrote thanking us for the present.
约翰甚至于不说一声“谢谢”就离开了。 John left without so much as saying"Thank you."
蜜蜂从花中啜蜜,离开时营营地道谢。 Bees sip honey from flowers and hum their thanks when they leave.
我把那旧家具统统扔掉了,真是谢天谢地! I've thrown out all the old furniture, and good riddance!
苏联外长谢瓦尔德纳泽星期五来华盛顿。他将带给里根一封戈尔巴乔夫的亲笔信……。你尽可以打赌一定是有关几乎吹的高峰会。 Soviet foreign minister Eduard Shevardnadze is coming to Washington on Friday. He'll be bringing Ronald Reagan a letter from Mikhail Gorbachev himself…But you can bet the rent it'll be about the summit that almost wasn't.
生命活的有机物区别于死的有机物和无机物的特性和性质,主要表现在新陈代谢、生长发育、生殖、对刺激的反应、对环境的适应等有机体本身所固有的机能中 The property or quality that distinguishes living organisms from dead organisms and inanimate matter, manifested in functions such as metabolism, growth, reproduction, and response to stimuli or adaptation to the environment originating from within the organism.
感谢你的邀请。 I appreciate your invitation.
谢绝他的好意未免失策. It might be impolitic to refuse his offer.
他提出护送她,但她谢绝了。 He offered to be her escort, but she declined it.
她的理论被人引用而未向她致谢. Her theory was quoted without (an) acknowledgement.
我因有约在先, 所以只好谢绝你的邀请. I shall have to refuse your invitation because of a prior engagement.
感谢您使我们把枯燥的学习变成了巨大的乐趣。 Thank you for making learning not a dull thing but a great joy.
感谢盛情款待,已安全到达并转告关心此事的朋友。 Thanks for hospitality arrival safely inform friend regard.
抗维生素一种破坏或抑制维生素的新陈代谢功能的物质 A substance that destroys or inhibits the metabolic action of a vitamin.
对抗作用一个生物和另一种生物新陈代谢物之间的对抗性关系 The antagonistic association between an organism and the metabolic substances produced by another.
药量已被减低到某一水平,既足以对付受感染的细胞,又不会干扰正常的新陈代谢。 The dosage was geared down to a level which would work on the infected cells but not upset their normal metabolism.
这些花是用来对您的恩惠略表谢意的. These flowers are a small acknowledgement of your great kindness.
所有捐款,无论数目多么少,我们都深表感谢。 All contribution, however small, will be greatly appreciated.
约翰在离去前特意向女主人道谢。 John made a point of thanking his hostess before his leaving.
她为寻回遗失的手镯提出以酬金答谢. She offered a reward for the return of her lost bracelet.
"我现在还不需要这些文献,但我还是要感谢你。" I don't need the literature at present. Thank you very much all the same.
`感谢你让我们观赏你所收藏的画.'`同欢共赏, 不胜荣幸.' `Thank you for showing us your collection of paintings.' `It's my privilege (ie I am honoured to do so).'