Gb | Eng |
---|
他觉得他们和他地位相等。 | He feels that they are his equals. |
辛苦工作了四个小时后,他觉得非常饿。 | He felt very hungry after four-hours' hard work. |
我只关心我觉得对我很重要的事物。 | I am concerned only with things that I feel are important to me. |
这个虽然不便宜, 但我觉得我们还是应该买. | It's not cheap but I think we should buy it none the less. |
她推说她觉得很疲劳。 | She pleaded that she felt very tired. |
我觉得他好象想要回家。 | It seems to me that be would like to go back home. |
听说你的猫死了,我觉得很难过。 | I was sorry to hear that your cat had died. |
他退休后觉得自己年老无用了。 | When he retired he felt that he had outlived his usefulness. |
我觉得我没有勇气告诉他这个坏消息。 | I don't think I have the courage to tell him the bad news. |
我总觉得他讨厌我,但我不知道为什么。 | I always feel he has a grudge against me, although I don't know why. |
很奇怪他们改变了计划,但我觉得没有什么用处。 | Their change of plan is strange but I don't think it's significant. |
在这个陌生的地方,我觉得很不自在。 | I don't feel at ease in the strange place. |
我非常恼怒,以致觉得非给报社写封信不可。 | I was so annoyed that I felt impelled to write a letter to the paper. |
我觉得你嘲笑他说英语的方式刺伤了他的自尊心。 | I think you hurt his pride by laughing at the way he speaks English. |
你觉得怎么样? | What do you think of it? |
戴维觉得(与别的孩子)交朋友是很难的事. | David finds it hard to make friends (with other children). |
我觉得你的咳嗽声有问题--是不是该找医生看看? | I don't like the sound of that cough oughtn't you to see a doctor? |
我觉得很困。 | I feel very sleepy. |
她觉得很难理解他。 | She found great difficulties in understanding him. |
我觉得难受极了. | I feel awful. |
我觉得这是绝对必要的。 | I feel it is absolutely necessary. |
她觉得她的创造力难以发挥. | She felt her creativity was being strangled. |
我觉得我没有受到公正的对待。 | I felt I hadn't been treated fairly. |
我觉得他穿的那件衬衣真可笑。 | I can't get over that shirt he was wearing. |
早晨的新鲜空气使他觉得愉快。 | The fresh air in the morning made him feel glad. |
假期过后,我觉得健康恢复得相当不错。 | I feel quite restored to health after my holiday. |
我觉得这是个合理的建议,但他不同意。 | I thought it was a reasonable proposal, but he didn't agree. |
有些教师觉得课堂秩序很难维持. | Some teachers find it difficult to keep order in their classes/to keep their classes in order. |
我向你们保证那是真事, 以免有人觉得奇怪. | Lest anyone should think it strange, let me assure you that it is quite true. |
他觉得自己在逐步走向死亡。 | He saw himself dying by inches. |
她觉得没有汽车并非重大缺憾. | She didn'tfind the lack of a car any great privation. |
摩飞回顾他早年的奋斗,使他觉得生命特别充满生气。 | Murphy looked back on his early struggles as having made him feel especially alive. |
忏悔之后他觉得好过一点,并且能安眠了。 | After confession he feels a little better and can sleep at ease. |
我觉得这是我的义务。 | I feel it is my duty. |
我觉得我有义务不这样。 | I feel it is my duty not to. |
他觉得很难说出自己的感受. | He finds it hard to say what he feels. |
他觉得这所学校对戏剧不够重视. | He feels that there is not enough stress on drama at the school. |
谁也不会象病金鱼的主人般觉得那样束手无策。 | No one can feel as helpless as the owner of a sick goldfish. |
接连听了几个小时的背景音乐,使我觉得昏昏沉沉。 | Incessant background music makes me punch-drunk after a couple of hours. |
尽管我以前从未为银行工作过,但我觉得在银行工作非常舒适自在,因为我曾为一位会计师工作过,而且我习惯于同数字打交道。 | Although I've never worked for a bank before, I feel quite at home there because I used to work for an accountant and I'm used to dealing with figures. |
我觉得头晕, 得坐下来. | I feel giddy; I must sit down. |
我觉得这虫子是蝴蝶的幼虫。 | I think this worm is a larva of a butterfly. |
不知什么缘故,我觉得不能信任他。 | Somehow, I don't feel I can trust him. |
炸弹爆炸时, 他们觉得地都震动了. | They felt the ground quake as the bomb exploded. |
我觉得有人扯我的袖子, 便转过身来. | I felt a pull at my sleeve and turned round. |
他隐隐约约地觉得以前曾经见过她. | At the back of his mind was the vague idea that he had met her before. |
我觉得它并不丑, 恰恰相反, 它挺美. | It doesn't seem ugly to me; on the contrary, I think it's rather beautiful. |
他无法消除自己的疑心, 总觉得妻子不忠. | He could not divest himself of the suspicion that his wife was being unfaithful. |
这位乡下姑娘似乎觉得自己从来就没能很好地应酬她所交往的人。 | It was as though the girl from the countryside never quite felt up to the company she kept. |
他移居到一个遥远的国家,在那里他觉得能摆脱仇敌,可以平平安安地生活。 | He emigrated to a distant country, where he felt he could live in safety from his enemies. |
那男孩是在城里长大的,所以觉得很难区别杨树和柳树。 | Bring up in town, the boy find it difficult to separate a poplar from a willow. |
等到他被迫向朋友乞讨时, 他觉得自己的境况已糟到无以复加的地步了. | When he was forced to beg from his friends he felt he had touched bottom and could sink no lower. |
苏珊将珍珠项链送给了孙女。她觉得,珍珠配在孙女年轻脖子上会显得更加漂亮。 | Susan gave her pearls to her granddaughter, round whose young throat she felt they would be displayed to greater advantage. |
你觉得恶心吗? | Be you feeling nausea? |
她觉得(自己)有点委屈. | She feels (she's been) rather hard done by. |
那麽多食物都浪费了, 看著觉得可惜. | What a pity to see all that food go to waste. |
我又喝了一杯威士忌酒之後, 就觉得头晕目眩. | After another glass of whisky I began to feel dizzy. |
他好像起了疑心--你觉得他看穿我们[我们要干的事]了吗? | He looks suspicious do you think he's rumbled us/what we're up to? |
每年都有一些修这门速成课的学生觉得课程负担太重而于圣诞节前辍学的。 | In any year some of the students on this crash course find the pace too hot for them and drop out before Christmas. |
我想他在讲演中所要说的每个问题,对你来说,都可能是老生常谈,但是,因为我不是人类学家,我倒觉得它趣味横生,资料丰富哩。 | I dare say anything he had to say in the lecture would have been old stuff to you but since I'm not an anthropologist I found it very interesting and informative. |
她觉得以前见过他. | She had the impression that she had seen him before. |
我知道火车已经停了,但我觉得火车在倒退。 | I knew the train had stopped, but I had the sensation that it was moving backwards. |
我觉得我很空虚。 | I feel I am in emptiness. |
我觉得心头沉重。 | I've got a lot on my mind. |
他觉得有人轻拍他的肩膀. | He felt a tap on his shoulder. |
她觉得自己的工作毫无乐趣。 | She took no pleasure in her work. |
我觉得她非常冷淡, 不好相处. | I find her very aloof and unfriendly. |
她上学时总觉得和大家格格不入. | At school she always felt the odd one out. |
他好想入非非, 觉得自己赢了一块金牌. | He liked to fantasize that he had won a gold medal. |
我再一考虑,反倒觉得可能还是她对。 | On further reflection, I saw that she might be right, after all. |
情况很可怕,可是还一个劲儿地议论让人觉得更可怕。 | The situation is frightful, but it's just piling on the agony to keep discussing it. |
我觉得这个城镇太闭塞. | I find this town too much of a backwater. |
我已经注意到有些雇员上班迟到一个小时. 我不点出名字来, 但是要是你觉得我说的是你.... | I have noticed some employees coming to work an hour late. I shall name no names, but if the cap fits.... |
我觉得这个计画荒谬可笑. | The plan strikes me as ridiculous. |
我就是觉得这件事莫名其妙。 | I was just wondering about that myself. |
我洗过淋浴后觉得爽快了一些。 | I took a shower and it braced me up a bit. |
我们生起了火, 很快就觉得暖烘烘的了. | We lit the fire and were soon as warm as toast. |
一个新来的人就比他强, 他觉得很窝囊. | Being beaten by a newcomer has really taken the wind out of his sails. |
这部影片被吹捧为杰作, 可是我觉得令人失望. | The film was built up to be a masterpiece, but I found it very disappointing. |
他第一次吃这种水果时觉得似乎在品尝世外仙果,美妙极了。 | The first time he tasted the fruit, he felt as if he was having a feast for the gods. |
在那之后,简直拦不住他,他觉得该是放弃原有的工作而全力以赴当作家谋生的时候了。 | After that, there was no holding him, and the day came when he felt he could chuck his job and to all out to make a living as writer. |
她来了将近两个月的时候,开始抱怨说她觉得身体更糟了,从那时起,她成了牧场上的负担。 | Nearly two months after her arrival she began to complain that she felt worse. It was then that she became ranch's old man of the sea. |
他毫无羞耻之心,而且从不觉得内疚。 | He had no sense of shame and never felt guilty. |
我觉得这儿很憋气, 咱们开几扇窗户好吗? | I'm suffocating in here; can't we open a few windows? |
"她们另外见了一次以后,南希觉得戈尔巴乔夫太太是一个不折不扣的共产党,"一位友人回忆说,"她总要宣传教条。" | "After their other meeting, Nancy felt that Mrs. Gorbachev was a Communist through and trough, " a friend recalled, "and that she just wanted to spout doctrine." |
|