GbEng
我知道那种感觉。 I know the feeling.
他觉得他们和他地位相等。 He feels that they are his equals.
父亲下午总要睡个午觉。 Father always takes a nap in the afternoon.
除我之外,他们都去睡觉了。 They all went to sleep except me.
辛苦工作了四个小时后,他觉得非常饿。 He felt very hungry after four-hours' hard work.
我只关心我觉得对我很重要的事物。 I am concerned only with things that I feel are important to me.
女儿睡觉之前,我总讲故事给她听。 I always tell my daughter a story before she goes to sleep.
这个虽然不便宜, 但我觉得我们还是应该买. It's not cheap but I think we should buy it none the less.
她推说她觉得很疲劳。 She pleaded that she felt very tired.
我觉得他好象想要回家。 It seems to me that be would like to go back home.
马感觉到了危险,于是停了下来。 The horse sensed danger and stopped.
孩子睡觉时,不要练习打鼓。 You mustn't practise drums while the baby is sleeping.
听说你的猫死了,我觉得很难过。 I was sorry to hear that your cat had died.
这药保证能让你好好睡一觉。 This medicine will ensure you a good night's sleep.
他退休后觉得自己年老无用了。 When he retired he felt that he had outlived his usefulness.
我觉得我没有勇气告诉他这个坏消息。 I don't think I have the courage to tell him the bad news.
她拥抱了一下儿子,然后让他上床睡觉。 She give her son a hug and put him to bed.
我躺下来与其说是要睡觉,倒不如说是要思考。 I lay down not so much to sleep as to think.
我总觉得他讨厌我,但我不知道为什么。 I always feel he has a grudge against me, although I don't know why.
很奇怪他们改变了计划,但我觉得没有什么用处。 Their change of plan is strange but I don't think it's significant.
人应当倾听自己的内心感觉。 He should listen to his intimate feelings.
在这个陌生的地方,我觉得很不自在。 I don't feel at ease in the strange place.
她只有坐在壁炉前才感觉到暖和。 She felt warm only when she sat before the fireplace.
噪音令人讨厌,尤其当你想睡觉的时候。 Noise is unpleasant, especially when you are trying to sleep.
我非常恼怒,以致觉得非给报社写封信不可。 I was so annoyed that I felt impelled to write a letter to the paper.
我觉得你嘲笑他说英语的方式刺伤了他的自尊心。 I think you hurt his pride by laughing at the way he speaks English.
你觉得怎么样? What do you think of it?
戴维觉得(与别的孩子)交朋友是很难的事. David finds it hard to make friends (with other children).
我觉得你的咳嗽声有问题--是不是该找医生看看? I don't like the sound of that cough oughtn't you to see a doctor?
你飞回家度寒假的时刻不知不觉就会来到的,我都已经在盼望着啦! Before you know it you'll be flying home for the winter holidays, I can hardly wait!
我觉得很困。 I feel very sleepy.
我感觉不舒服。 I'm not feeling well.
她觉得很难理解他。 She found great difficulties in understanding him.
没什么事可做,我还是上床睡觉好了。 There is nothing to do, so I may as well go to bed.
我觉得难受极了. I feel awful.
感觉好象春天到了。 It feels like spring
我觉得这是绝对必要的。 I feel it is absolutely necessary.
我发觉她态度上有所转变。 I detected a change in her attitude.
我自觉无资格就此问题发言. I feel unqualified to speak on the subject.
她觉得她的创造力难以发挥. She felt her creativity was being strangled.
我觉得我没有受到公正的对待。 I felt I hadn't been treated fairly.
我觉得他穿的那件衬衣真可笑。 I can't get over that shirt he was wearing.
早晨的新鲜空气使他觉得愉快。 The fresh air in the morning made him feel glad.
假期过后,我觉得健康恢复得相当不错。 I feel quite restored to health after my holiday.
我觉得这是个合理的建议,但他不同意。 I thought it was a reasonable proposal, but he didn't agree.
她发觉退休后很难建立起新的生活规律。 She found it difficult to establish a new routine after retirement.
有些教师觉得课堂秩序很难维持. Some teachers find it difficult to keep order in their classes/to keep their classes in order.
我向你们保证那是真事, 以免有人觉得奇怪. Lest anyone should think it strange, let me assure you that it is quite true.
那老太太每天去买报纸, 不多时便觉乐在其中, 因为她主要是想和店主聊天. For the old lady buying the daily newspaper soon became an end in itself, since she really just wanted to chat with the shopkeeper.
有些人睡觉时磨牙齿。 Some people grind their teeth while they are asleep.
他觉得自己在逐步走向死亡。 He saw himself dying by inches.
他一觉醒来, 边打呵欠边伸懒腰. He woke up, yawned and stretched.
她觉得没有汽车并非重大缺憾. She didn'tfind the lack of a car any great privation.
那位体贴的丈夫对妻子的关怀使她感觉很不高兴。 The solicitude of the caring husband for his wife made her feel unhappy.
摩飞回顾他早年的奋斗,使他觉得生命特别充满生气。 Murphy looked back on his early struggles as having made him feel especially alive.
印象主义一种文学风格,其特征是利用对细节和感情的描述而不是通过对客观的现实的再创造,来唤起主观的或感觉的印象 A literary style characterized by the use of details and mental associations to evoke subjective and sensory impressions rather than the re-creation of objective reality.
味觉与嗅觉是密切相关的. Taste and smell are closely connected.
他非常懒惰,整天睡觉。 He is a very lazy person, sleeping all day.
她穿着睡衣上班却不觉羞耻。 She's quite shameless about wearing pajamas at work.
他能感觉到他们对他拙劣作品的讽刺语调。 He could feel their sarcastic tone about his poor work.
不知不觉的;不自觉的 Lacking conscious awareness; unmindful.
感觉好像春节已经到了似的! It feels like spring festival already!
忏悔之后他觉得好过一点,并且能安眠了。 After confession he feels a little better and can sleep at ease.
叫那些男孩子别在院子里吵闹:妈妈正在睡觉。 Tell the boys to stop messing about in the courtyard: Mother is sleeping.
我喜欢这块布给我的感觉,它摸上去毛茸茸的很暖和。 I like the feel of this cloth; it has a warm woolly feel.
除了14行诗和其他诗体之外,莎士比亚的形式感隐蔽起来了,不存在着威胁。不论这一看法多么不对,它确实使这位紧跟在莎士比亚后面浮现出来的诗人一时生产一种幻觉:他可能是有惊无险。 Except in the sonnets and poems, Shakespeare's formal sense is disguised and does not threaten. No matter how wrong this idea might be, it does give the poet bobbing in Shakespeare's wake the momentary illusion that he might be waving instead of drowning.
我觉得这是我的义务。 I feel it is my duty.
我觉得我有义务不这样。 I feel it is my duty not to.
你还是告诉她吧, 因为她迟早会发觉的. You should tell her, because she'll find out sooner or later.
感知知觉的效果或产物 The effect or product of perceiving.
他觉得很难说出自己的感受. He finds it hard to say what he feels.
你能觉察出他们之间有对立情绪. You could sense the antagonism between them.
他觉得这所学校对戏剧不够重视. He feels that there is not enough stress on drama at the school.
目前,这个国家的人民正在日益觉醒。 At present the people in this country are increasingly awakening.
谁也不会象病金鱼的主人般觉得那样束手无策。 No one can feel as helpless as the owner of a sick goldfish.
去海外旅行时,许多人会感觉到不同文化的冲击。 Most people feel culture shock when traveling to a foreign culture.
接连听了几个小时的背景音乐,使我觉得昏昏沉沉。 Incessant background music makes me punch-drunk after a couple of hours.
尽管我以前从未为银行工作过,但我觉得在银行工作非常舒适自在,因为我曾为一位会计师工作过,而且我习惯于同数字打交道。 Although I've never worked for a bank before, I feel quite at home there because I used to work for an accountant and I'm used to dealing with figures.
我觉得头晕, 得坐下来. I feel giddy; I must sit down.
我感觉像是个新生的婴儿。 I feel like a newborn baby.
她发觉地毯下面有许多尘土. She found a lot of dust underneath the carpet.
我觉得这虫子是蝴蝶的幼虫。 I think this worm is a larva of a butterfly.
不知什么缘故,我觉得不能信任他。 Somehow, I don't feel I can trust him.
服下这些药丸可保你睡一宿好觉. These pills should ensure you a good night's sleep.
炸弹爆炸时, 他们觉得地都震动了. They felt the ground quake as the bomb exploded.
我觉得有人扯我的袖子, 便转过身来. I felt a pull at my sleeve and turned round.
他隐隐约约地觉得以前曾经见过她. At the back of his mind was the vague idea that he had met her before.
我呆在那个办公室里感觉真像在笼子里一样. I felt terribly caged in in that office.
我觉得它并不丑, 恰恰相反, 它挺美. It doesn't seem ugly to me; on the contrary, I think it's rather beautiful.
他无法消除自己的疑心, 总觉得妻子不忠. He could not divest himself of the suspicion that his wife was being unfaithful.
那狗正在睡觉, 听到有人唤它, 猛地惊醒过来. On hearing his name called the sleeping dog sprang to life.
我总感觉到她因某种缘故而对我怀恨在心。 I always have a felling that for some reason she bears a grudge against me.
他又揉眼睛又打哈欠,好像睡了一大觉刚醒似的, He rubbed his eyes and yawned as though waking up after a long sleep.
这位乡下姑娘似乎觉得自己从来就没能很好地应酬她所交往的人。 It was as though the girl from the countryside never quite felt up to the company she kept.
他移居到一个遥远的国家,在那里他觉得能摆脱仇敌,可以平平安安地生活。 He emigrated to a distant country, where he felt he could live in safety from his enemies.
他凭直觉认为她说的是谎话。 He had a hunch that she was lying.
我有种不祥的感觉,今天干什么事都不会顺手。 I have a nasty feeling that nothing's going to go right today!
老妇人和她孙子间有种莫名其妙的心灵相通的感觉. There is a strange empathy between the old lady and her grandson.
那男孩是在城里长大的,所以觉得很难区别杨树和柳树。 Bring up in town, the boy find it difficult to separate a poplar from a willow.
等到他被迫向朋友乞讨时, 他觉得自己的境况已糟到无以复加的地步了. When he was forced to beg from his friends he felt he had touched bottom and could sink no lower.
尽管杰拉尔德主动提供全力支持,但我仍不由得感觉到他在背地里搞鬼。 Although Gerald offered his wholehearted support, I can't help feeling he's playing some deep game of his own.
苏珊将珍珠项链送给了孙女。她觉得,珍珠配在孙女年轻脖子上会显得更加漂亮。 Susan gave her pearls to her granddaughter, round whose young throat she felt they would be displayed to greater advantage.
你觉得恶心吗? Be you feeling nausea?
她觉得(自己)有点委屈. She feels (she's been) rather hard done by.
那麽多食物都浪费了, 看著觉得可惜. What a pity to see all that food go to waste.
一剂乙醚几秒钟后就会使你失去知觉。 A whiff of ether will put you out in a few seconds.
我又喝了一杯威士忌酒之後, 就觉得头晕目眩. After another glass of whisky I began to feel dizzy.
他好像起了疑心--你觉得他看穿我们[我们要干的事]了吗? He looks suspicious do you think he's rumbled us/what we're up to?
我发觉他的所作所为(不负责任)到了简直令人难以置信的地步. I find his behaviour (irresponsible) beyond belief.
起初我还以为他很 腆, 後来我才发觉他是不爱理人. At first I thought he was shy, but then I discovered he was just not interested in other people.
每年都有一些修这门速成课的学生觉得课程负担太重而于圣诞节前辍学的。 In any year some of the students on this crash course find the pace too hot for them and drop out before Christmas.
我想他在讲演中所要说的每个问题,对你来说,都可能是老生常谈,但是,因为我不是人类学家,我倒觉得它趣味横生,资料丰富哩。 I dare say anything he had to say in the lecture would have been old stuff to you but since I'm not an anthropologist I found it very interesting and informative.
耳鸣一个耳朵或两耳中的声音,如嗡嗡声或哨声,在没有外界刺激的情况下发生,通常由某种特定情况如耳朵感染、使用某种药物、听觉管道堵塞或头部受伤引起 A sound in one ear or both ears, such as buzzing, ringing, or whistling, occurring without an external stimulus and usually caused by a specific condition, such as an ear infection, the use of certain drugs, a blocked auditory tube or canal, or a head injury.
她觉得以前见过他. She had the impression that she had seen him before.
这种感觉一年一年地加深了。 The feeling deepened with the passing of the years.
他讲话中时而不自觉地冒出地方方言。 Every now and then he would lapse into the local dialect.
我不知不觉被拉来参加了这次远足旅行。 I was roped in for this excursion before I knew it.
我知道火车已经停了,但我觉得火车在倒退。 I knew the train had stopped, but I had the sensation that it was moving backwards.
我觉得我很空虚。 I feel I am in emptiness.
我觉得心头沉重。 I've got a lot on my mind.
她觉察到她的机会。 She awoke to her opportunity.
我安置孩子们去睡觉了. I've put the children to bed.
他有良好的视觉记忆力。 He has a good visual memory.
他觉得有人轻拍他的肩膀. He felt a tap on his shoulder.
我的双腿完全失去了知觉. I've lost all feeling in my legs.
那一击打得他失去了知觉. The blow caused him to lose consciousness.
美丽的美丽的,尤指对视觉 Beautiful, especially to the sight.
她觉得自己的工作毫无乐趣。 She took no pleasure in her work.
我觉得她非常冷淡, 不好相处. I find her very aloof and unfriendly.
这房间给人非常温暖舒适的感觉。 The room has a nice cosy feel.
她上学时总觉得和大家格格不入. At school she always felt the odd one out.
他好想入非非, 觉得自己赢了一块金牌. He liked to fantasize that he had won a gold medal.
他一觉醒来发现房子里只剩下他一个人了. He woke (up) to find himself alone in the house.
我再一考虑,反倒觉得可能还是她对。 On further reflection, I saw that she might be right, after all.
她觉察到他的论点有几处略微有些自相矛盾. She noticed several minor inconsistencies in his argument.
情况很可怕,可是还一个劲儿地议论让人觉得更可怕。 The situation is frightful, but it's just piling on the agony to keep discussing it.
本体感受由身体本身的内部刺激引起的对于运动和空间定向的不自觉的感受 The unconscious perception of movement and spatial orientation arising from stimuli within the body itself.
狗有敏锐的觉 Dogs have a keen scent.
我觉得这个城镇太闭塞. I find this town too much of a backwater.
艺术家对于美的感觉很灵敏。 An artist is sensitive to beauty.
盲人在很大程度上依靠触觉. Blind people rely a lot on touch.
我们马上发觉彼此志同道合. We immediately realized that we were kindred spirits.
坐这种豪华型汽车感觉很平稳。 The luxury model gives a smoother ride.
她已恢复了知觉, 但尚未脱险. She's regained consciousness, but she's not out of the woods (ie sure to recover) yet.
先知先觉的人们自称在某个领域受过特别启示的人 People claiming to be unusually enlightened with regard to a subject.
耳毒性的对耳结构有毒害影响的,尤指对耳神经感觉 Having a toxic effect on the structures of the ear, especially on its nerve supply.
我已经注意到有些雇员上班迟到一个小时. 我不点出名字来, 但是要是你觉得我说的是你.... I have noticed some employees coming to work an hour late. I shall name no names, but if the cap fits....
这位女秘书一心忙于勾引新来的经理,简直未觉察到办公室里人人都在暗中笑她。 The secretary was so busy getting her hooks into the new manager, that she hardly noticed that everyone in the office was laughing at her.
狗的嗅觉很灵敏. Dogs have a keen sense of smell.
我觉得这个计画荒谬可笑. The plan strikes me as ridiculous.
猫头鹰白天睡觉晚上工作。 Owls sleep by day and work at night.
我们普遍有大祸降临的感觉。 We are all pervaded with a sense of disaster.
我就是觉得这件事莫名其妙。 I was just wondering about that myself.
我洗过淋浴后觉得爽快了一些。 I took a shower and it braced me up a bit.
我有种感觉我们正被人跟踪。 I have a feeling that we are being followed.
我去睡觉,茶沏好后告诉我一声。 I'm going to sleep, tip me the wink when tea's ready.
我们生起了火, 很快就觉得暖烘烘的了. We lit the fire and were soon as warm as toast.
这动物嗅觉灵敏弥补了视力之不足. The animal's good sense of smell compensates for its poor eyesight.
我觉察到我在时他们有些拘束. I was aware of a certain constraint on their part when they were in my presence.
他自从失业以来, 常觉百无聊赖. Since losing his job, he has often experienced a profound sense of ennui.
一个新来的人就比他强, 他觉得很窝囊. Being beaten by a newcomer has really taken the wind out of his sails.
我一觉醒来,发现我所有的衣服不翼而飞。 I awoke from sleep to find that all my clothes had disappeared.
她发觉很难与她的老师和同学们相处融洽。 She finds it difficult to relate to her tutors and fellow students.
读者可以感觉到她文章中的狂妄自负令人反感. Readers may find the pretension and arrogance of her style irritating.
这部影片被吹捧为杰作, 可是我觉得令人失望. The film was built up to be a masterpiece, but I found it very disappointing.
他第一次吃这种水果时觉得似乎在品尝世外仙果,美妙极了。 The first time he tasted the fruit, he felt as if he was having a feast for the gods.
深景尤指人透过如两排建筑或树木之间空隙看到的远景或视觉感受 A distant view or prospect, especially one seen through an opening, as between rows of buildings or trees.
在那之后,简直拦不住他,他觉得该是放弃原有的工作而全力以赴当作家谋生的时候了。 After that, there was no holding him, and the day came when he felt he could chuck his job and to all out to make a living as writer.
她来了将近两个月的时候,开始抱怨说她觉得身体更糟了,从那时起,她成了牧场上的负担。 Nearly two months after her arrival she began to complain that she felt worse. It was then that she became ranch's old man of the sea.
新上任的警察局长很快就让人感觉到他不是平庸之辈。他的主张一付诸实施镇里犯罪情况就少多了。 The new chief police officer quickly made his presence felt, and there was much less crime in the town after his ideas were put into practice.
吸毒成瘾的人常常产生幻觉. Drug addicts often hallucinate.
你是那麽想的吗? 纯粹是错觉! You think that, do you? Pure illusion!
意向感觉、做或说的意向;倾向 A disposition to feel, do, or say; a propensity.
他毫无羞耻之心,而且从不觉得内疚。 He had no sense of shame and never felt guilty.
我觉得这儿很憋气, 咱们开几扇窗户好吗? I'm suffocating in here; can't we open a few windows?
给你施麻醉後, 你就什麽也感觉不到了. You'll be under (an) anaesthetic, so you won't feel a thing.
暂且不要考虑你从直觉上憎恶他这一因素. Set aside for a moment your instinctive dislike of the man.
父母亲常会发觉难於跟他们的小孩沟通。 Parents often find it difficult to communicate with their children.
惊奇的,诧异的感觉或表达敬畏、钦佩、吃惊或惊奇的 Feeling or expressing awe, admiration, amazement, or surprise.
当我告诉他那个消息时我自己不知不觉地哽咽起来。 I couldn't account for the lump in my throat when I told him the news.
你曾否想到用你的视觉去探视一位朋友或认识的人的内在本性? Does it ever occur to you to use your sight to see into the inner nature of a friend or acquaintance?
但是你曾经有过用你的视觉去看透一个朋友或相识的内在本质的时候吗? But does it ever occur to you to use your sight to see into the inner nature of a friends or acquaintance?
昼盲(症)一种视觉缺陷,其特点是在明亮的光线中和在阴暗的光线里一样无法看清东西 A visual defect characterized by the inability to see as clearly in bright light as in dim light.
回忆或遐想指与另一人、物或观点联系在一起的记忆中的或想象的感情、情感、观点或感觉 A remembered or imagined feeling, emotion, idea, or sensation linked to a person, object, or idea.
嗜眠病以突然的和不由自主的,虽然通常短暂的深度睡眠发作,有时伴随有麻痹和幻觉为特征的一种紊乱 A disorder characterized by sudden and uncontrollable, though often brief, attacks of deep sleep, sometimes accompanied by paralysis and hallucinations.
"她们另外见了一次以后,南希觉得戈尔巴乔夫太太是一个不折不扣的共产党,"一位友人回忆说,"她总要宣传教条。" "After their other meeting, Nancy felt that Mrs. Gorbachev was a Communist through and trough, " a friend recalled, "and that she just wanted to spout doctrine."
谵妄一种暂时精神混乱和神志不清的状态,由高烧、酒醉、休克、震惊或其它原因导致。其症状是:焦虑、迷失方向、发生幻觉、妄想、颤抖和说胡话 A temporary state of mental confusion and clouded consciousness resulting from high fever, intoxication, shock, or other causes. It is characterized by anxiety, disorientation, hallucinations, delusions, trembling, and incoherent speech.