Gb | Eng |
---|
很高兴再次见到你。 | I'm glad to see you again. |
再见了,很高兴见到你。 | Good-bye. Nice seeing you. |
我希望明年某一时候再见到你。 | I hope to see you again sometime next year. |
好的水果冬天难得见到,而且价格昂贵。 | Good fruit is scarce in winter and costs a lot. |
我不愿再见到你! | I don't want to see your face! |
我好久没有见到查理了。 | I haven't seen Charlie for a dog's age. |
那就是我昨天见到的那个人。 | That is the man I saw yesterday. |
我从来没有想过会再次见到你。 | I never dreamed that I should see you again. |
她尽管很想再见到他, 但却不愿给他回信. | Despite wanting to see him again, she refused to reply to his letters. |
狗见到骨头就大量分泌唾液. | A dog salivates when it sees a bone. |
汤姆长胡子了, 我们上次见到他时还没长呢. | Tom has sprouted a beard since we saw him last. |
我对在那儿见到他感到很惊奇。 | I was surprised at seeing him there. |
他们非常盼望再次见到他。 | They looked forward very much to seeing him again. |
如果你万一见到他,请代我向他致意。 | If you should happen to see him, please give him my regards. |
见到老战友使我回想起自己在部队中的日子。 | The sight of the old comrade-in-arms carried me back to my days in the army. |
猛然间我想起了先前曾在那里见到这个男孩。 | It suddenly came back to me where I had seen the boy before. |
我一见到冰淇淋就忍不住想吃。 | I can never resist an ice cream. |
他窥探著四周,直至见到警察走开。 | He skulked around outside until the police had gone. |
他预见到做这件工作需要很长时间. | He foresaw that the job would take a long time. |
她预见到母亲的一切需要而事先做好安排. | She anticipates all her mother's needs. |
她一见到蛇就往后缩。 | She recoiled at the sight of the snake. |
我们在一个星期内已经见到两件合并的事了. | We've seen two amalgamations in one week. |
沿这条小径走终究会见到大路的。 | Follow the footpath and you'll eventually hit the road. |
他们预见到天快黑了, 就都带上了手电筒. | Anticipating that it would soon be dark, they all took torches. |
父母们担心他们孩子们的心灵全被他们在电视里经常见到的暴力行为所毒害。 | Parents are afraid that their child's will be polluted with the violence that they see on television. |
他见到尸体厌恶得止步不前. | He recoiled at the sight of the corpse. |
人们经常在葬礼和追悼会上见到他。 | He was often seen at funerals and memorials. |
这个普普通通的指挥见到这样的乐谱便认输了。 | The average conductor, faced with such a score, throws up his cards. |
你见到的是实物, 还是鬼魂? | Was it something substantial that you saw, or was it a ghost? |
我们一见到那旅店昏暗肮脏, 心里就很不痛快. | Our first sight of the dingy little hotel did not inspire us with much confidence/inspire much confidence in us. |
在树林中走了一个小时而没有见到什么值得注意的东西,这怎么可能呢? | How was it possible to walk for an hour through the woods and see nothing worthy of note? |
|