Gb | Eng |
---|
我们在下午四点钟喝茶。 | We have tea at four o'clock in the afternoon. |
这个商人收到了一船茶叶。 | The merchant had received a shipment of tea. |
他们坐在凉亭里,边喝茶边聊天。 | They sat in the arbor and chatted over tea. |
你想喝茶吗? | Would you like a cup of tea? |
再给你倒杯茶好吗? | Can I pour you another cup of tea? |
我们到草坪上去喝茶吧。 | Let's have tea on the lawn. |
印度向许多国家出口茶叶和棉花. | India exports tea and cotton to many different countries. |
完整的茶具是在十八世纪发展起来的。 | Complete tea services were developed in the 18th century. |
我偶尔喝杯咖啡, 但平常都喝茶. | I drink an occasional cup of coffee; but usually I take tea. |
恋爱与丑闻,是喝茶的最佳甜点心。 | Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. |
我们沏了一壶好茶. | We brewed (up) a nice pot of tea. |
大吉岭茶一种上等的红茶,尤其生长在印度北部地区 | A fine variety of black tea grown especially in the northern part of India. |
《茶馆》正在首都剧场上演。 | "The Teahouse" is playing at the Capital Theater. |
`你喝茶有什麽喜好?'`我喜欢淡一些的.' | `How do you like your tea?' `I like it rather weak.' |
乌龙(茶)一种在干燥前局部发酵的中国红茶 | A dark Chinese tea that has been partially fermented before drying. |
武夷红茶,红茶一种中国红茶,起初是精选出来的高等级品,后来质量较差 | A black Chinese tea, originally the choicest grade but later an inferior variety. |
医生说:“和护士们一起喝茶休息是十分值得的。我们总是谈本行。实际上我们只有这个时候才能一起聊聊我们病人的情况。” | The doctor says,"a tea break with the nurses in immensely valuable. We always talk shop. It's the only real chance we get to chat about our patients." |
她喝茶时弯起小指头。 | She crooked her little finger as she drank her tea. |
他在水龙头下面冲洗茶壶, 以便把茶叶冲掉. | He rinsed the teapot out under the tap, to get rid of the tea-leaves. |
喝一杯茶吧--除非你想喝冷饮。 | Have a cup of tea unless you'd prefer a cold drink. |
我常怀念早晨你给我送茶的情景! | I miss you bringing me cups of tea in the mornings! |
茶馆里有个人在非常自负地侃政治。 | A man in the teahouse was laying the law down on politics. |
她列出了我们要购买的东西--糖、 茶叶、 肥皂等. | She enumerated the items we had to buy sugar, tea, soap, etc. |
在我家里, 咖啡取代了茶。 | Coffee has taken the place of tea in my home. |
它是一种有菊花味的特别茶叶。 | It was a special tea which tasted of chrysanthemum. |
我去睡觉,茶沏好后告诉我一声。 | I'm going to sleep, tip me the wink when tea's ready. |
你一定要急急忙忙走吗?为何不留下喝杯茶呢? | Must you dash off? Why not stay for a cup of tea? |
|