GbEng
我们正考虑在这样的事情上给他们更多的发言权。 We are considering giving them greater say in such matters.
陪审团的全体成员,你们现在必须退下去考虑应如何裁决。 Members of the jury, you must now retire to consider your verdict.
咱们考虑一下搬家的利弊吧。 Let's consider the pluses and minuses of moving house.
你总是随心所欲而不考虑我们的情感。 You always follow your own inclination instead of thinking of our feelings.
你肯定不会指望我认真考虑你那些荒谬的建议吧? Surely you don't expect me to take your potty suggestions seriously?
我们考虑是否要告诉她。 We pondered whether to tell her.
请集中考虑以下问题. Please focus your minds on the following problem.
让我们深入考虑一下这件事。 Let's pore deeply on the matter.
那问题他再一考虑, 答案就在眼前. The answer presented itself to him when he looked at the problem again.
你来之前先通知我,真是考虑得很周到。 It was thoughtful of you to warn me of your arrival.
在考虑这一问题时,你应当抓住实质。 In considering this problem, you should grasp its essentials.
我最诚恳地请求你重新考虑一下你的立场. I conjure you most earnestly to reconsider your position.
对于求职者,我们优先考虑有一定经验的人。 In considering people for jobs, we give preference to those with some experience.
你如果考虑到她学英语才不过六个月,那么她英语讲得的确不错了。 If you consider that she has only been studying English for six months, she speaks it very well.
出于个人利益考虑, 男子开始介入女子的工作领域。 Men begin to enter female jobs out of consideration for personal interest.
我们当初若是稍微再多考虑一下, 也许就能买到我们真正想要的房子了. With a little more forethought we could have bought the house we really wanted.
分析这些政治形势时, 应考虑到东西方关系正日趋紧张. These political developments should be seen against a background of increasing East-West tension.
现象学研究人的经历中所有可能出现情况的学问,在此期间,并不考虑客观现实和纯粹的主观反应 The study of all possible appearances in human experience, during which considerations of objective reality and of purely subjective response are left out of account.
他们正在考虑把办事处搬出伦敦。 They are pondering moving their offices outside London.
这个问题是否从纳税人的立场上考虑过? Has the matter been viewed from the taxpayers' standpoint?
从投资的角度来考虑那件事. Think of it in terms of an investment.
我在做出决定之前不得不再三考虑此事。 I have to turn the matter over and over before make a decision.
一切情况都可依据现行章程的结构加以考虑。 All the cases can be considered within the framework of the existing rules.
我们很遗憾无法再考虑你的情况。 We regret that we are unable to reconsider your case.
我买汽车时总要把燃油消耗量考虑在内. I always take fuel consumption into consideration when buying a car.
经过慎重的考虑,我们决定接受他们的提议。 After careful consideration, we've decided to accept their offer.
你现在先别决定接受这项工作: 考虑一天再说. Don't say now if you'll take the job: sleep on it first.
由于(考虑到)最近无船,我们同意推迟装期。 We agree to postpone the shipping date, considering (that) there is no steamer recently.
用意虽好, 考虑欠周. It was thoughtless if well-meaning.
你仔细考虑过之后,请用传真相告。 After you think it over, please let me know by fax.
再者, 我们还要考虑到法律方面的含义. Again, we have to consider the legal implications.
我再一考虑,反倒觉得可能还是她对。 On further reflection, I saw that she might be right, after all.
当然这一点必须优先考虑--这是成败的关键. Of course this must have priority it's a matter of life and death.
他正考虑从委员会中辞职。 He is considering resignation from the committee.
政府甚至不考虑他的赔款要求。 The government would not even consider his claim for money.
在对他进行评审时,你应该考虑到他还年轻。 In judging him you should consider his youth.
公司的事情已经到了这种地步, 因此他正在考虑辞职. Things have come to such a state in the company that he's thinking of resigning.
鉴于你我双方长期的业务关系,我们可以考虑减价。 In view of our long-standing business relations, we can consider a price reduction.
由于这笔交易金额很大,买主在做出决定之前必须再三考虑。 As this transaction involve a very large sum, buyer have to think twice before deciding.
马克曾想谋求秘书的职位,但因提出太迟,错过了被考虑录用的时机。 Mark tried for the post of secretary, but was too late to be considered for it.
生物动力学有机物栽培和作物培养的一种方法,需要考虑如行星作用和季节轮换等因素 A method of organic gardening and crop cultivation in which certain factors, such as planetary and seasonal cycles, are considered.
我们应该考虑父母的建议, 反之亦然。 We should take into account the proposals of our parents and vice versa.
考虑到那种困难的情况,我认为他的表现令人钦佩。 I think he conducted himself admirably, considering the difficult circumstances.
不体贴的不考虑他人感情的;不得体的 Lacking in consideration for the feelings of others; tactless.
暂且不要考虑你从直觉上憎恶他这一因素. Set aside for a moment your instinctive dislike of the man.