Gb | Eng |
---|
我养了一只猫和一只狗,但它们老是打架。 | I have a dog and a cat, but they fight all the time. |
老是有各种各样的天气,不论我们喜欢不喜欢。 | There's always weather, weather, whether we like it or not. |
她是那些老是把困难往最坏处想的女人之一。 | She is one of those women who always make the worst of their troubles. |
他老是打扰我. | He's constantly disturbing me. |
你老是多管闲事. | You're always meddling. |
老是唱反调的人批判地不同意的人 | One who critically disagrees. |
他老是把钱借给她,心肠也太软了。 | He's always lending her money; he's too soft-hearted. |
他在办公室里老是目不转睛地盯著我,真把我气坏了。 | I'm extremely annoyed at the way he always stares at me in the office. |
为讨吉利我老是带著一个. | I always carry one for luck. |
你如果老是这样下去,早晚要倒霉的。 | If you carry on like this you'll come in for it sooner or later. |
这个精神病人老是自言自语地说:“是我不好,是我不好。” | The mad man is always thinking aloud:"It was my fault.It was my fault." |
如果他老是这样喝酒,他迟早要丢饭碗的。 | If he continues drinking, sooner or later he will lose his job. |
我们谈话时她老是插嘴. | She kept cutting in on/cutting into our conversation. |
他老是连续不断地锤击,把钉子敲进木头,而且钉头与板面平齐之后,还是一个劲儿地敲。 | He would hammer a nail into the wood with a series of blows that continued to down long after the head was flush with the boards. |
你为什么老是咬指甲? | Why are you always biting your nails? |
|