Gb | Eng |
---|
我不太满意他对这个句子的翻译。 | I'm not satisfied with his interpretation of this sentence. |
我正在逐字的翻译。 | I am making a verbal translation. |
逐字翻译不一定最接近原义。 | A literal translation is not always the closest to the original meaning. |
老师从一开始就强调翻译准确性。 | The teacher laid emphasis on the precision of the translation from the outset. |
就翻译训练而言我认为这是一本无出其右的好书。 | This is a book, which I dare say, is unequaled as far as translation practice is concerned. |
请你为我翻译一下好吗? | Would you please interpret for me? |
这本书未经作者许可就给翻译了。 | The book was translated without the sanction of the author. |
他对语言的热爱促使他从事翻译工作. | His love of languages inclined him towards a career as a translator. |
这本书被翻译成多种译文并行销全球。 | The book was translated into many versions and sold all over the world. |
直接法虽不见得是最简单的,但却是最普通的机器翻译方法。 | The direct approach is the most common, though not always the simplest, method of computer translation. |
|