Gb | Eng |
---|
我累得再也走不动了。 | I was too tired to walk any further. |
我真是累极了,简直可以睡上一整天。 | I'm so tired I could sleep for a whole day. |
步行了四个小时以后,我们开始累了。 | After walking for four hours we were beginning to flag. |
工作了十五个小时之后,我开始感到累了。 | After working for fifteen hours I began to tire. |
他跑步出发,但很快就累得慢下来成了步行。 | He started off at a run but soon tired and slowed to a walk. |
我累了就无法集中精力工作。 | I can't concentrate on my work when I'm tired. |
割草晾晒的活儿很累, 干一会儿就饿了. | Haymaking is hungry work. |
喔!多累的一天! | Oh, what a tiring day! |
我最讨厌累活儿! | I'm allergic to hard work! |
他们将逐步积累起一批内容多样,比例适当的词汇。 | Gradually they will build up a varied, well-balanced vocabulary. |
`你累了吗?'`是的, 我有点儿(累).' | `Are you tired?' `Yes, I am a bit (tired).' |
要想外出度假时, 宠物会成为牵累. | Pets can be a tie when you want to go away on holiday. |
她热爱自己的家庭, 但家庭却是她事业的累赘. | She loves her family, but they're a drag on her career. |
存资料区域专用来贮存积累资料的储存区域 | A section of storage reserved for storing accumulated data. |
他来时携妻子、 六个孩子、 四条狗以及各式各样的累赘什物. | He came with his wife, six children, four dogs and various other impedimenta. |
积累而成的,累积的以积累效果为特征的或者表现出积累效果的;累积的 | Characterized by or showing the effects of accumulation; cumulative. |
你看来累了. 你需要好好休息一下. | You look tired. You need a good rest. |
难怪他这麽累! | Small wonder (that) he was so tired! |
他来时携妻子、六个孩子、四条狗以及各式各样的累赘什物。 | He come with his wife, six children, four dog and various other impedimenta. |
他在繁重工作的压力之下累坏了。 | He broke under the strain of heavy work. |
那记者虽然有点累,但他那天晚上却连夜写文章。 | The journalist chucked out ink throughout that night although he was a bit tired. |
我累得做不了饭了--咱们从中国外卖餐馆买些东西来吃吧. | I'm too tired to cook let's get something from the Chinese take-away. |
某个具体事件发生次数的累计总数,作为事实记录保存。 | The cumulative total of the number of times a specific event occurs, kept as a factual record. |
她做的工作把她累得筋疲力尽. | She's knocking herself out with all that work. |
我们到旅程终点时全都累垮了. | We were all suffering from fatigue at the end of our journey. |
她拒绝向警方作陈述以免受连累. | She refused to make a statement to the police in case she incriminated herself. |
多年的劳累和疏于保养损害了他们的健康。 | Years of hardship and neglect had taken their toll. |
这些用人(对我来说)帮不上忙反而是累赘. | The servants were more of a hindrance than a help (to me). |
|