Gb | Eng |
---|
祝你下一次好运。 | Better luck next time. |
祝你生日快乐。 | I wish you a happy birthday. |
祝你旅途愉快。 | I wish you a pleasant trip. |
祝您旅途愉快。 | I wish you a pleasant journey. |
以音乐和舞蹈庆祝他的胜利。 | His victory was celebrated with music and dancing. |
我预祝大家岁首大吉。 | I wish everybody good luck at the beginning of the year. |
祝您新年快乐! | A happy new year to you! |
祝大家新年快乐! | A Happy New Year to one and all! |
你是怎样庆祝结婚周年纪念日的? | How did you celebrate your wedding anniversary? |
请让我们向你表示祝贺. | May we proffer you our congratulations? |
他们兴高采烈地庆祝胜利。 | They celebrated their victory cheerily. |
大家纷纷向新娘新郎祝福. | Good wishes showered (down) on the bride and bridegroom. |
街上挂起了旗子,庆祝皇室婚礼。 | The streets were flagged to celebrate the royal wedding. |
在你生日之际,向你致以亲切的祝贺。生日意味着一个新的开端,意味着重新把握生活的机会。 | Affectionate birthday greetings. Birthday means a new beginning and a new chance to take hold on life. |
我谨祝您一切顺利。 | I'd like to wish you every success. |
庆祝会的高潮是燃放烟火。 | The climax of the celebration was a firework display. |
牧师在船离港之前为其祝福。 | The priest blessed the ship before it left port. |
庆祝活动呈现一派宏伟的景象。 | The celebrations provided a magnificent spectacle. |
最后,我想借此机会请汤姆逊教授转达我们深厚的友谊,并表示对他的同胞良好的祝愿。 | Finally, we want to take this opportunity to beg him to convey our profound friendship and best regards to his people. |
我们何不开瓶香槟酒庆祝一下呢? | Why don't we crack open a bottle of champagne to celebrate? |
我们得(给那对幸福的夫妇)打个电话表示祝贺. | We must telephone our congratulations (to the happy couple). |
向你表达良好的祝愿。他让我一定转告你,他得知你的病情;好转后十分高兴。 | Frank sends his best wishes, and he says to be sure and tell you how delighted he is to hear about your fine progress. |
我向他们祝愿幸运 | I wish them luck. |
祝你一路平安。 | I wish you a good journey. |
祝你一路顺风。 | May you have a fine trip. |
请向您母亲转达我的祝愿。 | Please convey my good wishes to your mother. |
我母亲和我一起向你表示美好的祝愿. | Mother joins (with) me in sending you our best wishes. |
对您取得的辉煌成绩,谨此致以诚挚的祝贺。 | Sincerest congratulations of your splendid success. |
令郎喜结良缘谨此致以诚挚的祝贺并请转达最美好的祝愿。 | Sincere congratulations on your son wedding please convey our best wish. |
祝福夫君生日快乐,你给流逝的岁月增添了醉人的情意,你让平凡的事情发出耀眼的光芒,感谢你已成为我生命中特别重要的一部分。 | Happy birthday to my dear husband. You add a special happiness to days that come and go. You give an extra sparkle to the ordinary things. It's so nice to have you being a special part of my life. |
祝您一路平安! | A happy journey to you! |
祝你一路顺风! | A pleasant journey to you! |
听说你已定婚,Marry,请接受我的良好祝愿。 | I have heard of your engagement, Mary. Please accept my best wishes. |
教皇向人群祝福. | The Pope blessed the crowd. |
祝愿你来年一切顺利. | Here's wishing you all the best in the coming year. |
请允许我对你们剧团的成功表示最热烈的祝贺。 | Allow me to offer my warm congratulations on the success of your troupe. |
本市的市民举行了盛大的晚会庆祝他们的胜利。 | People in the city held a great party to celebrate their victory. |
假如施予比接受更受到祝福的话,我们大多数都情愿让其他的人得到更大的祝福。 | If it is more blessed to give than to receive, then most of us are content to let the other fellow have the greater blessing. |
让我们举杯向新娘和新郎祝贺! | Let's drink (a toast) to the bride and bridegroom! |
他祝这对年轻人生活幸福、 万事如意. | He wished the young couple a life of happiness and prosperity. |
请各位将酒杯斟满, 向新娘、 新郎祝酒! | Please charge your glasses and drink a toast to the bride and groom! |
衷心祝愿鸿运高照,美满姻缘,天长地久。 | May this day be start of long happy prosperous life for you both. |
明信片上只写了“祝你过得很愉快”,“真希望你在也这儿”或诸如此类的话。 | The card just said"Having wonderful time.""Wish you were here" or some such things. |
|