GbEng
我确实得走了。 I really have to be going.
我确实很好,谢谢您。 I'm very well indeed, thank you.
九月的天气确实像秋天了。 The weather in September was positively autumnal.
乡村生活确实让人愉快。 Life in the country is rather delightful.
他新拍摄的电影确实受到评论家严厉的批评。 His new film was really panned by the critics.
她还没做出什麽成绩来。但她确实很努力。 She hasn't had much success yet. Mark you, she does try hard.
考期临近了, 所以学生们确实在刻苦钻研。 Now that the exam is near, the students are really going at their studies.
他确实是想帮忙,然而事实上却只是帮倒忙。 No doubt he means to help, but in fact he just get in the way.
我不相信能力均等,但我确实相信机会均等。 I do not believe in equality of capacity, but I do believe in equality of opportunity.
很抱歉,你的病刚好我就给你加上了新的负担,但确实没有别的人能干这活。 I am sorry to impose a new burden on you so soon after your illness, but there is no one else who is capable of doing this work.
班长确实比我们略胜一筹。 The monitor is really a notch above us.
确实非常感激您! Thank you very much indeed!
除了14行诗和其他诗体之外,莎士比亚的形式感隐蔽起来了,不存在着威胁。不论这一看法多么不对,它确实使这位紧跟在莎士比亚后面浮现出来的诗人一时生产一种幻觉:他可能是有惊无险。 Except in the sonnets and poems, Shakespeare's formal sense is disguised and does not threaten. No matter how wrong this idea might be, it does give the poet bobbing in Shakespeare's wake the momentary illusion that he might be waving instead of drowning.
我的新秘书很好,确实是难得的人才。 My new secretary is very good; quite a find, in fact.
爸爸的体力正在恢复,但他确实经历了一段痛苦的时间。 Dad's beginning to get his strength back now, but he's had a bad time of it.
这确实是个奇迹. It was in truth a miracle.
同其他车辆相比,汽车确实很方便。 Compare to other vehicle, car is really quite convenient.
我确实没法断定。 I really couldn't tell.
矿石,矿藏确实的或可能的矿藏 An actual or probable mineral deposit.
格雷在一小块地下开始种花,如今他的生意确实十分红火,英格兰各地都有他的花店。 Gray started growing flowers on a small piece of land. Now he has really made it big and owns flower shops all over England.
我听说有人能回忆起童年甚至婴儿时期的一些往事,但是我的过去依依稀稀,我确实记不清了。 I hear of people recalling incidents from their early childhood—and even their infancy—but my dim and distant past is very dim indeed to me.
我的乔装确实蒙骗了他! My disguise really took him in!
我今天在厨房里做了一阵扫除, 现在确实乾净了. I had a blitz on the kitchen today, and now it's really clean.
我整天都在照料四个小孩, 确实已筋疲力尽了! I've been looking after four young children all day and I really am at the end of my tether!
是我看错了,还是这些确实是你们在那个花盆里栽的兰花? Do my eyes deceive me, or are those real orchids you have growing in that pot?
通货膨胀正在缓解,失业情形正在改善,形势确实已好转! Inflation is coming down; unemployment is coming down; things are definitely looking up!
还有,尽管这光芒使人眼花缭乱,但它确实传送了一种我们未曾经历的和无法想象的美和静谧的启示。 And, though the gleams blind and dazzle, yet do they convey a hint of beauty and serenity greater that we have known or imagined.
学校训练和工作训练之间的差距确实是英国制度方面的一个最大失败。“一般地说,学校不想了解任何与工作中的人们有关的情况,”海斯先生说。 The gap between school training and work training is, indeed, one of the greatest failures of the British system."In general schools don't want to know anything to do with the world at work, " says Mr Hayes.