GbEng
让我记下你的地址和电话号码。 Let me note down your address and telephone number.
我得把电话号码记下来,以免待会儿忘记。 I'll just jot down their phone number before I forget it.
我用电话旁的一根铅笔记下了他的电话号码。 I noted down his telephone number with a pencil near the telephone.
码头工人开始卸货。 Dockers started unloading the ship.
他翻阅地址簿,寻找号码。 He thumbed through the address book looking for the number.
三英尺为一码。 Three feet make one yard.
他给了我一个小册子记录电话号码。 He gave me a pamphlet for my call numbers.
您知道,我们可以供应各种类型和尺码的机床。 As you know, we can supply machine tools of all types and size.
运费中不包括火车站至轮船码头之间的运输费用。 Fares do not include conveyance between railway stations and steamer piers.
我们把码头工人罢工当作头条新闻 We'll lead with the dock strike.
我们靠码头停泊. We moored alongside the quay.
我们把船停泊在码头处. We tied (the boat) up alongside the quay.
你们公司的海关注册号码是多少? What's your company's registration number in customs?
一种处理过程,其间由控制器将一条指令分解成为它的执行所必须的微码操作。 A procedure in which an instruction is broken down into the microcode operations necessary for its execution by a control unit.
码头工人开始卸船. Dockers started unloading (the ship).
抄袭者,起码也有保存文物的功劳。 Plagiarists, at least, have the merit of preservation.
从伦敦以外的地方打来电话, 要先拨01再拨电话号码. If you're phoning from outside London, dial 01 in front of the number.
食物尽管不好,但起码很便宜。 The food wasn't good, but at least it was cheap.
要到国外读书, 你最起码要掌握那种语言。 To go abroad to study, you should at least master the language.
密码一种密码系统,其中固定长度的明文里的单元,通常为字母,被任意倒置或按事先确定的符号系统替换 A cryptographic system in which units of plain text of regular length, usually letters, are arbitrarily transposed or substituted according to a predetermined code.
他一再重申他的立场,认为核子武器不可以用来当作国际谈判的筹码。 He reiterated his position that nuclear weapons can not be used as international bargaining chip.
换码,转义,退出,逸出,中断执行尤指用来中断一条指令、停止程序运行或者在同一个程序中改变层次 A key used especially to interrupt a command, exit a program, or change levels within a program.
产生某种指定类型和格式的结果的程序或另一种编码序列(如“宏生成程序”、“微代码生成程序”)。 A program or other coding sequence that produces a result of specified type and format("a macro generator";"a microcode generator").
在计算机程序运行过程中发生的一种不希望有的或意料之外的停机,一般是由于编码失误、硬件故障或操作者的错误而引起的。参阅run。 In computing, an unwanted or unforeseen halt in a program run, due to faulty coding, hardware errors or operator mistakes.
一种安全设备(通常是终端的一部分),它可以读取插入槽中的标记卡上的信息(这些信息往往以磁条码的形式记录在标记卡上)。用这种办法,在允许操作员进入系统前,可以防止对一个显示工作站的非法使用。参阅badge。 A security device(often part of a terminal) that reads information(often from a magnetic strip) on a badge inserted in a slot. In this way, it can prevent the unauthorized use of a display station before allowing an operator to sign on.