Gb | Eng |
---|
瞧,我这是怎么搞的!它本是辆新车。我怎么办好呢? | Just look what I have done! It was a new car. Whatever am I going to do? |
瞧我们的庄稼长得多快。 | Look how our plants have shot up. |
我瞧不起那些工作不顺心就拿家里人出气 的男人。 | I look down on man who vents his anger on his family after having a bad day at work. |
你想瞧瞧这画吗?--是的!很想! | Would you like to have a look at the picture? --- Yes, I should very much like to. |
瞧都什麽时候了! 十分钟前我们就该到戏院了. | Look at the time! We should have been at the theatre ten minutes ago. |
我不喜欢人家盯著瞧我. | I don't like being stared at. |
你瞧那戴怪帽子的家伙! | Get a load of that old bloke with the funny hat! |
瞧霜大哥在窗户上绘制了多麽美丽的图案. | Look what pretty patterns Jack Frost has painted on the windows. |
琼自从获得了第一游泳证书后非常骄傲,瞧不起人。 | June is as proud as a peacock after winning her first swimming certificate. |
美国来的人他都瞧不起。 | He's disdainful of anyone from the USA. |
瞧那对时髦夫妇,打扮多么入时。 | Look at that trendy couple- kitted up all the latest gear! |
|