Gb | Eng |
---|
孩子们盼望放假. | The children are longing for the holidays. |
你飞回家度寒假的时刻不知不觉就会来到的,我都已经在盼望着啦! | Before you know it you'll be flying home for the winter holidays, I can hardly wait! |
及时付款正是我们所盼望的。 | What we expected is nothing less than a timely payment. |
我盼望著能自己一人在这所房子 . | I look forward to being alone in the house. |
我们原来盼望著下星期放假--看样子走不了了. | We were hoping to have a holiday next week as it is, we may not be able to get away. |
我原来一直盼望著能收到她送的礼物, 所以因得不到而失望. | I was expecting a present from her, so I was disappointed I didn't receive one. |
他们非常盼望再次见到他。 | They looked forward very much to seeing him again. |
新的一学年正飞快来到,我急切地盼望得到您对此事的回答。 | As the new academic year is rapidly approaching, I am most eager to hear from you concerning this problem. |
我正盼望去访问欧洲。 | I'm hoping to visit Europe. |
玛丽和我热切盼望晚会的举行。 | Mary and I are looking forward very much to the party. |
任性的具有或以任性为特征的,通常与为了满足某人自己的冲动或癖好所期待、盼望或要求的完全相反 | Given to or marked by willful, often perverse deviation from what is desired, expected, or required in order to gratify one's own impulses or inclinations. |
我盼望她很快会恢复健康。 | I trust (that) she'll recover soon. |
|