Gb | Eng |
---|
电话响了。 | The telephone is ringing. |
我的电话坏了。 | My phone was out of order. |
我正准备打电话给你。 | I was just about to call you. |
她在电话中说话不太客气. | She sounded rather off on the phone. |
刚才你男朋友给你打电话了。 | Your boyfriend called you just now. |
他在开会,没空来接电话。 | He is in conference and cannot come to the telephone. |
他每次来电话时, 我好像总是正在洗澡. | Every time he phones I always seem to be in the bath. |
他的眼光转向了电话机。 | His eyes shifted to the telephone. |
电话在底楼的小书房里。 | The telephone was in the little study on the ground floor. |
让我记下你的地址和电话号码。 | Let me note down your address and telephone number. |
对不起,对方的电话好象坏了。 | I'm sorry, caller, their telephone seems to be broken. |
我得把电话号码记下来,以免待会儿忘记。 | I'll just jot down their phone number before I forget it. |
我用电话旁的一根铅笔记下了他的电话号码。 | I noted down his telephone number with a pencil near the telephone. |
在空无一人的办公室里电话铃突然地发出刺耳的尖叫声。 | Telephone shrilled unattended in deserted office. |
碰巧在附近有个公用电话亭。 | It happened that there was a telephone booth nearby. |
打完电话后,请把听筒放回原位。 | Please put the receiver back after calling. |
不论你去不去,请打电话给我。 | Whether you will go (or not), please call me up. |
为了确定他在家,我事先打电话给他。 | To make sure that he was at home, I called him up in advance. |
一个长途电话 | A long-distance call. |
他给了我一个小册子记录电话号码。 | He gave me a pamphlet for my call numbers. |
她很热心, 为我打电话叫了计程车. | She was so kind as to phone for a taxi for me. |
关于那篇文章,报社收到了大量来信和接到了大量的电话。 | The newspaper received a deluge of letters and phone calls about the article. |
服务费获得某种服务必须缴纳的费用,例如长途电话服务费 | A charge for a service, such as a long-distance telephone call. |
你能告诉我是谁发明了电话? | Can you tell me who invented the telephone? |
他赶回办公室,给王书记打了-个电话。 | He hastened back to the office and rang up Secretary Wang. |
我们得(给那对幸福的夫妇)打个电话表示祝贺. | We must telephone our congratulations (to the happy couple). |
我打电话时, 她早已走了. | She had already left when I phoned. |
如果我需要你来帮忙,我会打电话的。 | If I need you to come and help I'll call. |
他不分白天黑夜, 想打电话就打. | He's inclined to telephone at all hours of the day or night. |
现今,移动电话非常普及。 | Portable telephones are very popular nowadays. |
他的样子和他在电话中说话的声音反映的病情是一样的。 | He looks as ill as he sounded on the phone. |
他既没打电话又没写信,这使她难以撇开由此而产生的一种隐约的担忧心情。 | She found it difficult to set aside a vague feeling of anxiety caused by his failure to call or write. |
从伦敦以外的地方打来电话, 要先拨01再拨电话号码. | If you're phoning from outside London, dial 01 in front of the number. |
安装电话机与总机接通要多长时间? | How long will the connection of the telephone take? ie How long will it take to install a telephone and connect it to the exchange? |
既没打电话也没写信给我们;既非植物也非动物的生命形态 | Has neither phoned nor written us; life forms that are neither plants nor animals. |
他总是大清早给我打电话. | He's eternally telephoning me early in the morning. |
她无意中打错了电话. | She inadvertently telephoned the wrong person. |
对方合用电话线路的用户 | A subscriber to a telephone party line. |
我将打电话告诉你测验的结果。 | I'll phone the result of the test to you. |
我上星期天打电话到你办公室去, 但他们说你不值班。 | I called your office last Sunday but they said you were off duty. |
他打电话时, 她恰巧不在家. | She happened to be out/It happened that she was out when he called. |
那一家的电话被窃听。 | The house is wiretapped. |
有人在窃听我的电话。 | My phone is being tapped. |
凌晨三点钟就打电话来, 太不像话了. | It's a bit much ringing me up at three o'clock in the morning. |
据悉,在审理戈蒂时,格拉瑟对联邦调查局、检察官、被告律师以及媒体毫不客气。他打了好几通电话给塞申斯,要他必须查出《每日新闻》的消息来源。 | Glasser, who rode roughshod over the FBI, prosecutors, defense lawyers and the press during the Gotti trial, made a series of telephone calls to Sessions demanding that the sources for The News story be found, sources said. |
|