Gb | Eng |
---|
我刚才把你的一个瓷器装饰品弄掉了。 | I've just dropped one of your china ornamental. |
我不太懂得瓷器,估计不出这些盘子的价钱。 | I don't know enough about porcelain to be able to price these plates. |
我动手搬那些瓷制饰物,但在移动时摔了一只花瓶。 | I started moving the china ornaments but dropped a vase in the process. |
这些锅上有蓝色的搪瓷。 | The pots are made with blue enamel. |
我花了50英镑在商场上买了一件所谓的便宜瓷器,结果却是一文不值。我只得把此事引以为训。 | I paid fifty pounds in the market for a so-called bargain piece of porcelain which turned out to be worthless; I'll just have to chalk it up to experience. |
包装瓷器时在周围多放些包装材料。 | Put plenty of wrapping round the china when you pack it. |
要买瓷砖的订货已登记下来了。 | The order for ceramic tiles has been booked in. |
陶瓷学制作陶瓷物品的工艺或技术,尤指用耐火粘土制 | The art or technique of making objects of ceramic, especially from fired clay. |
这平底锅上的搪瓷有些已脱落. | Some of the enamel on this pan is chipped off. |
我们所有的玻璃和陶瓷器皿都放在柜橱里。 | All our glass and china are kept in the cupboard. |
釉上的,釉面的为涂在陶瓷的釉上而应用或设计的 | Applied or designed for applying over a ceramic glaze. |
|